Co Author Listing * Accurate Detection in Volumetric Images Using Elastic Registration Based Validation
* Discriminative Detection and Alignment in Volumetric Data
Includes: Durr, J.[Jasmin] Dürr, J.[Jasmin]
Co Author Listing * Unsupervised Reverse Domain Adaptation for Synthetic Medical Images via Adversarial Training
Co Author Listing * Gauss-Legendre Sampling on the Rotation Group
Durrani, T.S.[Tariq S.]
Co Author Listing * Bilateral Convolutional Activations Encoded with Fisher Vectors for Scene Character Recognition
* Efficient Implementation of Accurate Geometric Transformations for 2-D and 3-D Image Processing
* Framework for Multi-Scale and Hybrid RKHS-Based Approximators, A
* Goal Driven Parameter Evaluation for the Detection of Objects in SAR Data
* intelligent perception system for food quality inspection using color analysis, An
* Multi-resolution based algorithms for low bit-rate image coding
* New Divergence Measure for Medical Image Registration, A
* RKHS Interpolator-Based Graph Matching Algorithm, A
Includes: Durrani, T.S.[Tariq S.] Durrani, T.S.
8 for Durrani, T.S.
Durrant Whyte, H.F.
Co Author Listing * Bayesian Approach to Optimal Sensor Placement, A
* Camera calibration for miniature, low-cost, wide-angle imaging systems
* Consistent Integration and Propagation of Disparate Sensor Observations
* Data Fusion in Sensor Networks
* Decentralized Bayesian Algorithm for Identification of Tracked Targets, A
* Directed Sonar Sensing for Mobile Robot Navigation
* Dynamic Map Building for an Autonomous Mobile Robot
* Fully Decentralized Multi-Sensor System for Tracking and Surveillance, A
* Integration, Coordination and Control of Multi-Sensor Robot Systems
* Map-Building and Map-Based Localization in an Underground-Mine by Statistical Pattern Matching
* Mobile Robot Location by Tracking Geometric Beacons
* Novel Visual Perception Framework, A
* On Uncertain Geometry in Robotics
* optical navigation sensor for micro aerial vehicles, An
* Sensor Models and Multisensor Integration
* Solution to the Simultaneous Location and Map Building (SLAM) Problem, A
* Where am I? A Tutorial on Mobile Vehicle Localization
Includes: Durrant Whyte, H.F. Durrant-Whyte, H.F. Durrant-Whyte, H.F.[Hugh F.]
17 for Durrant Whyte, H.F.
Durrant, R.J.[Robert John]
Co Author Listing * Bound on the Performance of LDA in Randomly Projected Data Spaces, A
* Maximum Gradient Dimensionality Reduction
* tight bound on the performance of Fisher's linear discriminant in randomly projected data spaces, A
Includes: Durrant, R.J.[Robert John] Durrant, R.J.
Co Author Listing * Discrete Anisotropic Radiative Transfer (DART 5) for Modeling Airborne and Satellite Spectroradiometer and LIDAR Acquisitions of Natural and Urban Landscapes
* Enhanced Measurements of Leaf Area Density with T-LiDAR: Evaluating and Calibrating the Effects of Vegetation Heterogeneity and Scanner Properties
* Processing Full-Waveform Lidar Data: Modelling Raw signals
Includes: Durrieu, S.[Sylvie] Durrieu, S.
Co Author Listing * Bayesian Mixed Effect Atlas Estimation with a Diffeomorphic Deformation Model
* Double Diffeomorphism: Combining Morphometry and Structural Connectivity Analysis
* Geodesic Discriminant Analysis for Manifold-Valued Data
* How to Build an Average Model When Samples are Variably Incomplete? Application to Fossil Data
* Learning Distributions of Shape Trajectories from Longitudinal Datasets: A Hierarchical Model on a Manifold of Diffeomorphisms
* Parsimonious Approximation of Streamline Trajectories in White Matter Fiber Bundles
* Sparse Adaptive Parameterization of Variability in Image Ensembles
* Spatio-Temporal Shape Analysis of Cross-Sectional Data for Detection of Early Changes in Neurodegenerative Disease
* Statistical Model for Quantification and Prediction of Cardiac Remodelling: Application to Tetralogy of Fallot, A
* Sub-Riemannian Modular Framework for Diffeomorphism-Based Analysis of Shape Ensembles, A
* Toward a Comprehensive Framework for the Spatiotemporal Statistical Analysis of Longitudinal Shape Data
Includes: Durrleman, S. Durrleman, S.[Stanley]
11 for Durrleman, S.
Index for "d"