Co Author Listing * Use of the Bradley-Terry Model to Quantify Association in Remotely Sensed Images
Gorte Kroupnova, N.
Co Author Listing * Non-Parametric Classification Algorithm with an Unknown Class
Includes: Gorte Kroupnova, N. Gorte-Kroupnova, N.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Glacier Surface Analysis from Airborne Laser Scanning
* Bayesian Classification and Class Area Estimation of Satellite Images Using Stratification
* Evaluating MERIS-Based Aquatic Vegetation Mapping in Lake Victoria
* Exploring Regularities For Improving FaÇade Reconstruction From Point Clouds
* Indoor Navigation by Using Segmentation of Range Images Obtained by Laser Scanners
* IQPC 2015 Track: Tree Separation and Classification in Mobile Mapping LIDAR Data
* Modeling Top of Atmosphere Radiance over Heterogeneous Non-Lambertian Rugged Terrain
* Moving Window Segmentation Framework for Point Clouds
* Non-Parametric Classification Algorithm with an Unknown Class
* Planar Feature Extraction in Terrestrial Laser Scans Using Gradient Based Range Image Segmentation
* Rasterization And Voxelization Of Two- And Three-dimensional Space Partitionings
* Reducing the Error in Terrestrial Laser Scanning by Optimizing the Measurement Set-Up
* Registering point clouds of polyhedral buildings to 2D maps
* Representation and Reconconstruction of Triangular Irregular Networks with Vertical Walls
Includes: Gorte, B. Gorte, B.[Ben]
14 for Gorte, B.
Co Author Listing * Challenges And Opportunities: One Stop Processing of Automatic Large-scale Base Map Production Using Airborne Lidar Data Within GIS Environment. Case Study: Makassar City, Indonesia
* Energy Function Behavior in Optimization Based Image Sequence Stabilization in Presence of Moving Objects
* Height texture of low vegetation in airborne laser scanner data and its potential for DTM correction
* New Method for Individual Tree Delineation and Undergrowth Removal from High Resolution Airborne Lidar, A
* Optical flow based vehicle tracking strengthened by statistical decisions
* Outline Extraction of a Motorway from Helicopter Image Sequence
* Probabilistic image classification using geological map units applied to land-cover change detection
* Simplified 3d City Models From Lidar
* Tree Crown Delineation from High Resolution Airborne Lidar Based on Densities of High Points
Includes: Gorte, B.G.H. Gorte, B.G.H.[Ben G.H.]
9 for Gorte, B.G.H.
Co Author Listing * Classification method for microarray probe selection using sequence, thermodynamics and secondary structure parameters
Gorthi, R.K.S.S.[R. K. S. S.]
Co Author Listing * Active Learning-Based Optimized Training Library Generation for Object-Oriented Image Classification
Co Author Listing * Comparison of energy minimization methods for 3-D brain tissue classification
* Multiscale Weighted Ensemble Kalman Filter for Fluid Flow Estimation
* Optimal MAP Parameters Estimation in STAPLE: Learning from Performance Parameters versus Image Similarity Information
* Weighted Shape-Based Averaging With Neighborhood Prior Model for Multiple Atlas Fusion-Based Medical Image Segmentation
Includes: Gorthi, S.[Subrahmanyam] Gorthi, S.[Sai] Gorthi, S.
Co Author Listing * Active-disc-based Kalman filter technique for tracking of blood cells in microfluidic channels
* Compressive Sensing framework for simultaneous compression and despeckling of SAR images
* Cytopathological image analysis using deep-learning networks in microfluidic microscopy
Includes: Gorthi, S.S. Gorthi, S.S.[Sai Siva]
Co Author Listing * Geometry Images
* Surface Camera (scam) Light Field Rendering
Includes: Gortler, S. Gortler, S.[Steven]
Gortler, S.J.[Steven J.]
Co Author Listing * Focal Flow: Measuring Distance and Velocity with Defocus and Differential Motion
* Focal Flow: Velocity and Depth from Differential Defocus Through Motion
* From Shading to Local Shape
* linear formulation of shape from specular flow, A
* Low-level vision by consensus in a spatial hierarchy of regions
* Lumigraph, The
* Minimal Surfaces for Stereo
* Shape from specular flow: Is one flow enough?
* von Kries Hypothesis and a Basis for Color Constancy, The
Includes: Gortler, S.J.[Steven J.] Gortler, S.J.
9 for Gortler, S.J.
Index for "g"