Co Author Listing * Microscopy Techniques for Topography Image Acquisition of Marks on Cartridge Cases
Includes: Kresalek, V.[Vojtech] Kresálek, V.[Vojtech]
Co Author Listing * email: Kresch, R.[Renato]: see also Renato Keshet
* Approximate Convolution Using DCT Coefficient Multipliers
* Fast DCT Domain Filtering Using the DCT and the DST
* Morphological Reduction of Skeleton Redundancy
* Skeleton-based Morphological Coding of Binary Images
* System and method for face detection using candidate image region selection
Includes: Kresch, R.[Renato] Kresch, R.
Co Author Listing * GASP, a generalized framework for agglomerative clustering of signed graphs and its application to Instance Segmentation
* Mutex Watershed and its Objective: Efficient, Parameter-Free Graph Partitioning, The
* Mutex Watershed: Efficient, Parameter-Free Image Partitioning, The
* Neuron Segmentation With High-Level Biological Priors
* Proposal-Free Volumetric Instance Segmentation from Latent Single-Instance Masks
* Semantic Mutex Watershed for Efficient Bottom-up Semantic Instance Segmentation, The
* Solving Large Multicut Problems for Connectomics via Domain Decomposition
* Sparse Object-level Supervision for Instance Segmentation with Pixel Embeddings
Includes: Kreshuk, A.[Anna] Kreshuk, A.
8 for Kreshuk, A.
Kresic Juric, S.
Co Author Listing * Applications of hidden Markov models in bar code decoding
* Edge detection in bar code signals corrupted by integrated time-varying speckle
Includes: Kresic Juric, S. Kresic-Juric, S.
Co Author Listing * Towards Free-viewpoint Video Capture in Challenging Environments For Collaborative & Immersive Analysis
Co Author Listing * Automation Of Morphometric Measurements For Planetary Surface Analysis and Cartography
Co Author Listing * Learning Based Reconstruction of Grayscale Face Image from Far-Infrared Image
Co Author Listing * Convolutional Scale Invariance for Semantic Segmentation
* Dense open-set recognition based on training with noisy negative images
* Efficient Ladder-Style DenseNets for Semantic Segmentation of Large Images
* In Defense of Pre-Trained ImageNet Architectures for Real-Time Semantic Segmentation of Road-Driving Images
* Ladder-Style DenseNets for Semantic Segmentation of Large Natural Images
* Simultaneous Semantic Segmentation and Outlier Detection in Presence of Domain Shift
* Traffic Scene Classification on a Representation Budget
* Weakly-Supervised Semantic Segmentation by Redistributing Region Scores Back to the Pixels
Includes: Kreso, I.[Ivan] Krešo, I.[Ivan] Krešo, I.
8 for Kreso, I.
Kress Gazit, H.[Hadas]
Co Author Listing * Formalizing and Guaranteeing Human-Robot Interaction
Includes: Kress Gazit, H.[Hadas] Kress-Gazit, H.[Hadas]
Co Author Listing * Image Sequence Based Cyclist Action Recognition Using Multi-Stream 3D Convolution
* Pose Based Trajectory Forecast of Vulnerable Road Users Using Recurrent Neural Networks
Kress, W.J.[W. John]
Co Author Listing * Leafsnap: A Computer Vision System for Automatic Plant Species Identification
* Phylogenetic Structure of Foliar Spectral Traits in Tropical Forest Canopies
* Searching the World's Herbaria: A System for Visual Identification of Plant Species
Co Author Listing * Using Satellite Data to Analyse Raw Material Consumption in Hanoi, Vietnam
Co Author Listing * Development of an international standard for calibration and validation of remote sensing imagery sensors and data
* Development of an ISO-Standard for the Preservation of Geospatial Data and Metadata: ISO 19165
* Java-library For The Access, Storage And Editing Of Calibration Metadata Of Optical Sensors
* Photogrammetric Image Analysis
* Photogrammetry And Remote Sensing: New German Standards (DIN) Setting Quality Requirements Of Products Generated By Digital Cameras, Pan-sharpening And Classification
* Remote Sensing of Geomorphodiversity Linked to Biodiversity: Part III: Traits, Processes and Remote Sensing Characteristics
* Schwerpunktheft zur Photogrammetrie an der Universität Bonn
* Special Issue: Remote sensing for monitoring crops
Includes: Kresse, W.[Wolfgang] Kresse, W.
8 for Kresse, W.
Co Author Listing * Categorizing Paper Documents
* Iris and Pupil Measurement on Low Resolution Images for Driver Observation
* Robust recognition of traffic signals
* Segmenting Merged Characters
* Self-Supervised 3D Human Pose Estimation with Multiple-View Geometry
* Synchronized Submanifold Embedding for Robust and Real-Time Capable Head Pose Detection Based on Range Images
* Towards the Understanding of Printed Documents
* Tracking Non-Rigid Moving Objects Based on Color Cluster Flow
* Training of classifiers using virtual samples only
Includes: Kressel, U.[Ulrich] Kressel, U.
9 for Kressel, U.
Co Author Listing * Nonlinear Regularization for Per Voxel Estimation of Magnetic Susceptibility Distributions From MRI Field Maps
* On Measuring the Change in Size of Pulmonary Nodules
Co Author Listing * Image data and LiDAR: An ideal combination matched by object-oriented analysis
Co Author Listing * Fusion of Digital Elevation Models Using Sparse Representations
* Low-Rank Tensor Approximations for Solving Multimarginal Optimal Transport Problems
* Optimal Image Alignment With Random Projections of Manifolds: Algorithm and Geometric Analysis
* Optimal similarity registration of volumetric images
Includes: Kressner, D.[Daniel] Kressner, D.
Co Author Listing * Semantic Analysis of Cultural Heritage Data: Aligning Paintings and Descriptions in Art-historic Collections
Co Author Listing * Deep Neural Network for Oil Spill Semantic Segmentation in Sar Images, A
* Early Identification of Oil Spills in Satellite Images Using Deep CNNs
* Human Action Recognition Using Recurrent Bag-of-features Pooling
* Oil Spill Identification from Satellite Images Using Deep Neural Networks
* Recurrent bag-of-features for visual information analysis
Co Author Listing * Genetic Algorithms for Finite Mixture Model Based Voxel Classification in Neuroimaging
* Segmentation of Dynamic Emission Tomography Data in Projection Space
Index for "k"