Co Author Listing * Predicting User Annoyance Using Visual Attributes
Co Author Listing * Toward Model-Generated Household Listing in Low- and Middle-Income Countries Using Deep Learning
Co Author Listing * 3D Measurements from Imaging Laser Radars: How Good Are They?
* AMBLER: A Hexapod Planatary Rover
* AMBLER: An Autonomous Rover for Planetary Exploration
* Analysis and synthesis of the sounds of impact based on shape-invariant properties of materials
* Computing Range with an Active Camera System
* Depth from Scattering
* Evolution of a Prototype Lunar Rover: Addition of Laser-Based Hazard Detection, and Results from Field Trials in Lunar Analogue Terrain
* Fractal Modeling of Natural Terrain: Analysis and Surface Reconstruction with Range Data
* Fractal surface reconstruction for modeling natural terrain
* Fractal Surface Reconstruction with Uncertainty Estimation: Modeling Natural Terrain
* Mobile Robot Localization Using a Computer Vision Sextant
* Perception, Planning, and Control for Autonomous Walking with the Ambler Planetary Rover
* Performance Evaluation of Neuromorphic-Vision Object Recognition Algorithms
* Position Estimation from Outdoor Visual Landmarks for Teleoperation of Lunar Rovers
* Range From Focus
* Terrain Mapping for a Walking Planetary Rover
Includes: Krotkov, E.[Eric] Krotkov, E.
16 for Krotkov, E.
Co Author Listing * Active Computer Vision by Cooperative Focusing and Stereo
* Active Vision for Reliable Ranging: Cooperating Focus, Stereo, and Vergence
* Exploratory Visual Sensing for Determining Spatial Layout with an Agile Stereo Camera System
* Models of Errors and Mistakes in Machine Perception, Part 1. First Results for Computer Vision Range Measurements
* Stereo Ranging with Verging Cameras
* Visual Hyperacuity: Representation and Computation of High Precision Position Information
Includes: Krotkov, E.P. Krotkov, E.P.[Eric P.]
7 for Krotkov, E.P.
Co Author Listing * Day-Night Monitoring of Volcanic SO2 and Ash Clouds for Aviation Avoidance at Northern Polar Latitudes
Co Author Listing * Registration of Multimodal Stereo Images Using Disparity Voting from Correspondence Windows
Krotosky, S.J.[Stephen J.]
Co Author Listing * Mutual information based registration of multimodal stereo videos for person tracking
* Occupant posture analysis using reflectance and stereo image for smart airbag deployment
* On Color-, Infrared-, and Multimodal-Stereo Approaches to Pedestrian Detection
* Person Surveillance Using Visual and Infrared Imagery
Co Author Listing * Self-supervised Depth Denoising Using Lower- and Higher-quality RGB-D sensors
Co Author Listing * Unitary rotations in two-, three-, and D-dimensional Cartesian data arrays
Index for "k"