Co Author Listing * Assessing local climate zones in arid cities: The case of Phoenix, Arizona and Las Vegas, Nevada
* Understanding the Impact of Urbanization on Surface Urban Heat Islands: A Longitudinal Analysis of the Oasis Effect in Subtropical Desert Cities
Co Author Listing * Scalable 6-DOF Localization on Mobile Devices
* Scalable Collaborative Online System for City Reconstruction, A
Includes: Middelberg, S.[Sven] Middelberg, S.
Co Author Listing * Extracting Structural Characteristics of Dormant Herbaceous Floodplain Vegetation from Airborne Laser Scanner Data
* Monitoring height and greenness of non-woody floodplain vegetation with UAV time series
* Monitoring Phenology Of Floodplain Grassland And Herbaceous Vegetation With Uav Imagery
* Multitemporal Classification of River Floodplain Vegetation Using Time Series of UAV Images
Includes: Middelkoop, H. Middelkoop, H.[Hans]
Co Author Listing * Classification with Controlled Robustness in High-Resolution SAR Data
* Cognitive Vision and Perceptual Grouping by Production Systems with Blackboard Control: An Example for High-Resolution SAR-Images
* Concept for a Compound Analysis in Active Learning for Remote Sensing
* Efficient Parallel Algorithm for Graph-Based Image Segmentation, An
* Nonlinear Feature Normalization for Hyperspectral Domain Adaptation and Mitigation of Nonlinear Effects
* Object-based detection of vehicles using combined optical and elevation data
Includes: Middelmann, W.[Wolfgang] Middelmann, W.
Co Author Listing * Data-Driven Extraction of Curved Intersection Lanemarks from Road Traffic Image Sequences
* Empirically Convergent Adaptive Estimation of Grayvalue Structure Tensors
* Estimation and Interpretation of Discontinuities in Optical Flow Fields
Includes: Middendorf, M. Middendorf, M.[Markus]
Co Author Listing * Multi-Modal Biometrics Involving the Human Ear
Co Author Listing * Hybrid-Space SENSE Reconstruction for Simultaneous Multi-Slice MRI
Co Author Listing * approximate nonmyopic computation for value of information, An
Middleton, B.R.[Barry R.]
Co Author Listing * Exploiting Differential Vegetation Phenology for Satellite-Based Mapping of Semiarid Grass Vegetation in the Southwestern United States and Northern Mexico
Co Author Listing * Integrated Dilemma Zone Protection System Using Connected Vehicle Technology, An
Middleton, E.M.[Elizabeth M.]
Co Author Listing * 2013 FLEX: US Airborne Campaign at the Parker Tract Loblolly Pine Plantation in North Carolina, USA, The
* Comparison of Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence Estimates Obtained from Four Portable Field Spectroradiometers
* Compensation of Oxygen Transmittance Effects for Proximal Sensing Retrieval of Canopy-Leaving Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence
* Detecting Inter-Annual Variations in the Phenology of Evergreen Conifers Using Long-Term MODIS Vegetation Index Time Series
* Diurnal and Seasonal Solar Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence and Photosynthesis in a Boreal Scots Pine Canopy
* Diurnal and Seasonal Variations in Chlorophyll Fluorescence Associated with Photosynthesis at Leaf and Canopy Scales
* EO-1 Data Quality and Sensor Stability with Changing Orbital Precession at the End of a 16 Year Mission
* FLuorescence EXplorer Mission Concept: ESA's Earth Explorer 8, The
* Integrating Solar Induced Fluorescence and the Photochemical Reflectance Index for Estimating Gross Primary Production in a Cornfield
* NASA Goddard's LiDAR, Hyperspectral and Thermal (G-LiHT) Airborne Imager
Includes: Middleton, E.M.[Elizabeth M.] Middleton, E.M.
10 for Middleton, E.M.
Co Author Listing * Methane Isotopologues by Solar Occultation (MISO) Nanosatellite Mission: Spectral Channel Optimization and Early Performance Analysis, The
Co Author Listing * Automatic Workflow Monitoring in Industrial Environments
* Edge detection in a hexagonal-image processing framework
* Hexagonal Image Processing: A Practical Approach
* Histogram of confidences for person detection
* Multi-modal Computer Vision for the Detection of Multi-scale Crowd Physical Motions and Behavior in Confined Spaces
* Real-Time Crisis Mapping of Natural Disasters Using Social Media
* Tools for semi-automatic monitoring of industrial workflows
* University of Southampton Multi-Biometric Tunnel and introducing a novel 3D gait dataset, The
Includes: Middleton, L.[Lee] Middleton, L.
8 for Middleton, L.
Co Author Listing * Detecting Terrain Stoniness From Airborne Laser Scanning Data
Co Author Listing * Contraction of the Gobi Desert, 2000-2012
Co Author Listing * Background Foreground Segmentation for SLAM
Co Author Listing * Boundedness properties of simple, indirect adaptive-control systems
* Sparse Representation Using Stepwise Tikhonov Regularization With Offline Computations
Includes: Middleton, R.H. Middleton, R.H.[Richard H.]
Middleton, S.E.[Stuart E.]
Co Author Listing * Real-Time Crisis Mapping of Natural Disasters Using Social Media
* Vision-based production of personalized video
Includes: Middleton, S.E.[Stuart E.] Middleton, S.E.
Co Author Listing * Photogrammetry As a Tool for Living Architecture
Index for "m"