Co Author Listing * Structural Encoding of Linear Outline in Scene Analysis
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Image Restoration Methods for Bioluminescence Imaging
Includes: Lerondel, S.[Stephanie] Lerondel, S.[Stéphanie]
Lerones, P.M.[Pedro M.]
Co Author Listing * Applying Deep Learning Techniques to Cultural Heritage Images Within the INCEPTION Project
* INCEPTION Standard for Heritage BIM Models
* Supporting the Automatic Extraction of HBIM Elements from Point Clouds
* Towards The Automatic 3d Parametrization of Non-planar Surfaces From Point Clouds in HBIM Applications
Includes: Lerones, P.M.[Pedro M.] Lerones, P.M.[Pedro Martín] Lerones, P.M.
Co Author Listing * bottom-up method using texture features and a graph-based representation for lettrine recognition and classification, A
* Exact Graph Edit Distance Computation Using a Binary Linear Program
* GEM++: A Tool for Solving Substitution-Tolerant Subgraph Isomorphism
* IODA: An input/output deep architecture for image labeling
* Minimum cost subgraph matching using a binary linear program
* New binary linear programming formulation to compute the graph edit distance
* structural signature based on texture for digitized historical book page categorization, A
Includes: Lerouge, J.[Julien] Lerouge, J.
7 for Lerouge, J.
Co Author Listing * BFlavor: A harmonized approach to media resource adaptation, inspired by MPEG-21 BSDL and XFlavor
* Multi-criteria Optimization for Scalable Bitstreams
Co Author Listing * Hardware architecture for lowering the error floor of LTE turbo codes
* Hardware implementation of a soft cancellation decoder for polar codes
* Statistical feature point matching method
Includes: Leroux, C. Leroux, C.[Christophe]
Co Author Listing * Absolute Calibration or Validation of the Altimeters on the Sentinel-3A and the Jason-3 over Lake Issykkul (Kyrgyzstan)
* Comparison of Dobson and Mironov Dielectric Models in the SMOS Soil Moisture Retrieval Algorithm
Includes: Leroux, D.[Delphine] Leroux, D.
Co Author Listing * Active-Passive Disaggregation of Brightness Temperatures During the SMAPVEX12 Campaign
* Approach to Constructing a Homogeneous Time Series of Soil Moisture Using SMOS, An
* Clarifications on the Comparison Between SMOS, VUA, ASCAT, and ECMWF Soil Moisture Products Over Four Watersheds in U.S.
* Comparison Between SMOS, VUA, ASCAT, and ECMWF Soil Moisture Products Over Four Watersheds in U.S.
* Effect of the Polarization Leakage on the SMOS Image Reconstruction Algorithm: Validation Using Ocean Model and In Situ Soil Moisture Data
* LDAS-Monde Sequential Assimilation of Satellite Derived Observations Applied to the Contiguous US: An ERA-5 Driven Reanalysis of the Land Surface Variables
* Using Satellite-Derived Vegetation Products to Evaluate LDAS-Monde over the Euro-Mediterranean Area
Includes: Leroux, D.J. Leroux, D.J.[Delphine J.] Leroux, D.J.[Delphine Jennifer]
7 for Leroux, D.J.
Co Author Listing * Accurate 3D comparison of complex topography with terrestrial laser scanner: Application to the Rangitikei canyon (N-Z)
* Cliff Collapse Hazard From Repeated Multicopter UAV Acquisitions: Return On Experience
Includes: Leroux, J.[Jerome] Leroux, J.[Jérôme] Leroux, J.
Co Author Listing * How Reliable is the MODIS Land Cover Product for Crop Mapping Sub-Saharan Agricultural Landscapes?
* Mapping the Abundance of Multipurpose Agroforestry Faidherbia albida Trees in Senegal
* Object-Based Multi-Temporal and Multi-Source Land Cover Mapping Leveraging Hierarchical Class Relationships
Co Author Listing * Automatic Reading System for Handwritten Numeral Amounts on French Checks, An
* Recognition of Cursive Script Words in a Small Lexicon
* Strategies for Cursive Script Recognition Using Hidden Markov-Models
Co Author Listing * Decoupled appearance and motion learning for efficient anomaly detection in surveillance video
* Multi-branch Neural Networks for Video Anomaly Detection in Adverse Lighting and Weather Conditions
Co Author Listing * Toward Sentinel-2 High Resolution Remote Sensing of Suspended Particulate Matter in Very Turbid Waters: SPOT4 (Take5) Experiment in the Loire and Gironde Estuaries
Co Author Listing * 3-D Ultrasound Probe Calibration for Computer-Guided Diagnosis and Therapy
* Medical Image Computing and Computer-Aided Medical Interventions Applied to Soft Tissues: Work in Progress in Urology
Includes: Leroy, A.[Antoine] Leroy, A.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Matcher and Linker for Transportation Datasets, An
* Crater detection for autonomous landing on asteroids
* Face Identification by Deformation Measure
* Fair Self-Adaptive Clustering for Hybrid Cellular-Vehicular Networks
* One-and-Half Stage Pedestrian Detector, A
Includes: Leroy, B.[Bertrand] Leroy, B.
Co Author Listing * Drift anticipation with forgetting to improve evolving fuzzy system
Co Author Listing * Estimation of Human Orientation in Images Captured with a Range Camera
Co Author Listing * Abnormal motion selection in crowds using bottom-up saliency
Leroy, J.V.[Jean Vincent]
Co Author Listing * Real Time Monocular Depth from Defocus
Includes: Leroy, J.V.[Jean Vincent] Leroy, J.V.[Jean-Vincent]
Co Author Listing * Generic Augmented Reality Telescope for Heritage Valorization, A
* Innovative Virtual Reality Application for Road Safety Education of Children in Urban Areas
Includes: Leroy, L. Leroy, L.[Laure]
Co Author Listing * Geolocation Assessment of MERIS GlobCover Orthorectified Products
Co Author Listing * Pix2Point: Learning Outdoor 3D Using Sparse Point Clouds and Optimal Transport
Co Author Listing * Initial Radiance Validation of the Microsized Microwave Atmospheric Satellite-2A
* Seismic Ambient Noise Imaging of a Quasi-Amagmatic Ultra-Slow Spreading Ridge
Includes: Leroy, S. Leroy, S.[Sylvie]
Co Author Listing * Stochastic Data-Based Traffic Model Applied to Vehicles Energy Consumption Estimation, A
Co Author Listing * DOPE: Distillation of Part Experts for Whole-body 3d Pose Estimation in the Wild
* Multi-view Dynamic Shape Refinement Using Local Temporal Integration
* PUMP: Pyramidal and Uniqueness Matching Priors for Unsupervised Learning of Local Descriptors
* Shape Reconstruction Using Volume Sweeping and Learned Photoconsistency
* SMPLy Benchmarking 3D Human Pose Estimation in the Wild
* Volume Sweeping: Learning Photoconsistency for Multi-View Shape Reconstruction
Includes: Leroy, V.[Vincent] Leroy, V.
Index for "l"