Co Author Listing * Comparative Evaluation of Registration Algorithms in Different Brain Databases With Varying Difficulty: Results and Insights
* GLISTR: Glioma Image Segmentation and Registration
* PORTR: Pre-Operative and Post-Recurrence Brain Tumor Registration
Co Author Listing * End-to-end stereoscopic video streaming with content-adaptive rate and format control
* Error Resilient Layered Stereoscopic Video Streaming
* Multi-View Video Codec Based on H.264, A
* Supervised learning of low-rank transforms for image retrieval
Includes: Bilen, C.[Cagdas] Bilen, C. Bilen, Ç.
Co Author Listing * Action recognition: A region based approach
* Classification with Global, Local and Shared Features
* Developing robust vision modules for microsystems applications
* Dynamic Image Networks for Action Recognition
* Object and Action Classification with Latent Variables
* Object and Action Classification with Latent Window Parameters
* Object Classification with Adaptable Regions
* Self-Supervised Video Representation Learning with Odd-One-Out Networks
* Unsupervised Learning of Object Landmarks by Factorized Spatial Embeddings
* Weakly Supervised Deep Detection Networks
* Weakly Supervised Detection with Posterior Regularization
* Weakly supervised object detection with convex clustering
Includes: Bilen, H.[Hakan] Bilen, H.
12 for Bilen, H.
Co Author Listing * Speckle reduction in optical coherence tomography images using digital filtering
Co Author Listing * Fully automatic calibration of LIDAR and video streams from a vehicle
* Object detection at multiple scales improves accuracy
Co Author Listing * Advances in component based face detection
* CBCL StreetScenes Challenge Framework
* Combining Variable Selection with Dimensionality Reduction
* Critical View of Context, A
* Image representations beyond histograms of gradients: The role of Gestalt descriptors
* Multi-Scale Generalization of the HoG and HMAX Image Descriptors for Object Detection, A
* Object Recognition with Features Inspired by Visual Cortex
* Perception Strategies in Hierarchical Vision Systems
* Robust Object Recognition with Cortex-Like Mechanisms
* StreetScenes: Towards Scene Understanding in Still Images
* Unified System For Object Detection, Texture Recognition, and Context Analysis Based on the Standard Model Feature Set, A
Includes: Bileschi, S.M. Bileschi, S.M.[Stanley M.] Bileschi, S.M.[Stan M.]
11 for Bileschi, S.M.
Bilezikian, J.P.[John P.]
Co Author Listing * In vivo precision of digital topological skeletonization based individual trabecula segmentation (ITS) analysis of trabecular microstructure at the distal radius and tibia by HR-pQCT
Index for "b"