de Jager, G.[Gerhard]
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: de Jager, G.[Gerhard]: gdj AT dip ee uct ac za
* Auto Camera Calibration Method for Person Tracking Applications
* Linear Image-Pair Model and the Associated Hypothesis Test for Matching, A
* Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Toeplitz-Block-Toeplitz Covariances in the Presence of Subspace Interference
* Multiscalar rock recognition using active vision
* Range and Intensity Vision for Rock-Scene Segmentation
* Review of the Fractal Image Coding Literature, A
* Shape-from-Silhouette with Two Mirrors and an Uncalibrated Camera
Includes: de Jager, G.[Gerhard] de Jager, G.
9 for de Jager, G.
de Jesus Cruz Guzman, J.[Jose]
Co Author Listing * Multiscale Geographic Information with Multigraph of Multigraphs
de Jesus da Costa Barreto, N.[Naurinete]
Co Author Listing * Precipitation Diurnal Cycle Assessment of Satellite-Based Estimates over Brazil
de Jesus Diaz Torres, J.[Jose]
Co Author Listing * Time Delay Evaluation on the Water-Leaving Irradiance Retrieved from Empirical Models and Satellite Imagery
Includes: de Jesus Diaz Torres, J.[Jose] de Jesús Díaz-Torres, J.[José]
de Jesus Gomes Leandro, J.
Co Author Listing * Burst Ranking for Blind Multi-Image Deblurring
de Jesus Gonzalez, P.[Pedro]
Co Author Listing * Simple View-Based Software Architecture for an Autonomous Robot Navigation System, A
Includes: de Jesus Gonzalez, P.[Pedro] de Jesús González, P.[Pedro]
de Jesus Marcial Pablo, M.[Mariana]
Co Author Listing * Digital Terrain Models Generated with Low-Cost UAV Photogrammetry: Methodology and Accuracy
Includes: de Jesus Marcial Pablo, M.[Mariana] de Jesús Marcial-Pablo, M.[Mariana]
de Jesus Rubio, J.[Jose]
Co Author Listing * efficient nonlinear approach for removing fixed-value impulse noise from grayscale images, An
* Robust c-prototypes algorithms for color image segmentation
Includes: de Jesus Rubio, J.[Jose] de Jesús Rubio, J.[José]
de Jesus Silva, C.V.[Camila Valeria]
Co Author Listing * Retrieving Secondary Forest Aboveground Biomass from Polarimetric ALOS-2 PALSAR-2 Data in the Brazilian Amazon
Includes: de Jesus Silva, C.V.[Camila Valeria] de Jesus Silva, C.V.[Camila Valéria]
de Jesus, F.A.N.[Felipe Augusto Nascimento]
Co Author Listing * GPR Survey on an Iron Mining Area after the Collapse of the Tailings Dam I at the Córrego do Feijăo Mine in Brumadinho-MG, Brazil
de Jesus, R.[Rodolfo]
Co Author Listing * Understanding Inter-Hemispheric Traveling Ionospheric Disturbances and Their Mechanisms
de Jesus, W.M.[Wellington Moreira]
Co Author Listing * Improved Stroke Width Transform to Detect Race Bib Numbers, An
de Jeu, R.
Co Author Listing * Clarifications on the Comparison Between SMOS, VUA, ASCAT, and ECMWF Soil Moisture Products Over Four Watersheds in U.S.
* Effect of Three Different Data Fusion Approaches on the Quality of Soil Moisture Retrievals from Multiple Passive Microwave Sensors, The
* Fusion Of Active And Passive Microwave Observations To Create An Essential Climate Variable Data Record On Soil Moisture
* Long Term Global Surface Soil Moisture Fields Using an SMOS-Trained Neural Network Applied to AMSR-E Data
* Reconciling Flagging Strategies for Multi-Sensor Satellite Soil Moisture Climate Data Records
* Soil Moisture Active Passive Experiments: Validation of the SMAP Products in Australia, The
* Towards Monitoring Waterlogging with Remote Sensing for Sustainable Irrigated Agriculture
Includes: de Jeu, R. de Jeu, R.[Richard]
7 for de Jeu, R.
de Jeu, R.A.M.[Richard A. M.]
Co Author Listing * Advantages of Using Microwave Satellite Soil Moisture over Gridded Precipitation Products and Land Surface Model Output in Assessing Regional Vegetation Water Availability and Growth Dynamics for a Lateral Inflow Receiving Landscape
* Analyzing the Vegetation Parameterization in the TU-Wien ASCAT Soil Moisture Retrieval
* Evaluation of Single-Sensor Surface Soil Moisture Anomalies over the Mainland of the People's Republic of China, The
* L-Band Soil Moisture Retrievals Using Microwave Based Temperature and Filtering. Towards Model-Independent Climate Data Records
* Methodology to Determine Radio-Frequency Interference in AMSR2 Observations, A
* Towards Estimating Land Evaporation at Field Scales Using GLEAM
Includes: de Jeu, R.A.M.[Richard A. M.] de Jeu, R.A.M.
de Jong, B.[Bernardus]
Co Author Listing * Potential of Different Optical and SAR Data in Forest and Land Cover Classification to Support REDD+ MRV
de Jong, D.J.
Co Author Listing * Edge Preserving Texture Analysis
de Jong, E.M.
Co Author Listing * Computing in Astronomy: Applications and Examples
de Jong, F.[Franciska]
Co Author Listing * Average Precision: Good Guide or False Friend to Multimedia Search Effectiveness?
* Disclosure of Non-scripted Video Content: InDiCo and M4/AMI
* Gradient Estimation in Uncertain Data
* Probabilistic Multimedia Retrieval Model and Its Evaluation, A
* probabilistic ranking framework using unobservable binary events for video search, A
Includes: de Jong, F.[Franciska] de Jong, F.
de Jong, F.M.G.
Co Author Listing * Multimedia Search Without Visual Analysis: The Value of Linguistic and Contextual Information
de Jong, G.[Guido]
Co Author Listing * Real-Time Target Tracking Algorithm for a Robotic Flexible Endoscopy Platform, A
de Jong, H.W.A.M.
Co Author Listing * Efficient fully 3-D iterative SPECT reconstruction with monte carlo-based scatter compensation
de Jong, J.H.
Co Author Listing * Joint Segmentation of Retinal Layers and Focal Lesions in 3-D OCT Data of Topologically Disrupted Retinas
de Jong, J.J.
Co Author Listing * Learning 3D Object Descriptions from a Set of Stereo Vision Observations
de Jong, K.
Co Author Listing * Incorporating Land-Use Mapping Uncertainty in Remote Sensing Based Calibration of Land-Use Change Models
* Visual Routine for Eye Detection Using Hybrid Genetic Architectures
de Jong, L.
Co Author Listing * Quantitative Evaluation of an Automated Cone-Based Breast Ultrasound Scanner for MRI-3D US Image Fusion
de Jong, M.A.
Co Author Listing * Automatic 3D Facial Landmarking Algorithm Using 2D Gabor Wavelets, An
de Jong, M.C.[Mark C.]
Co Author Listing * How Well Does the Small Fire Boost Methodology Used within the GFED4.1s Fire Emissions Database Represent the Timing, Location and Magnitude of Agricultural Burning?
* Improved Cloud Gap-Filling Method for Longwave Infrared Land Surface Temperatures through Introducing Passive Microwave Techniques, An
* Inter-Comparison of Field- and Laboratory-Derived Surface Emissivities of Natural and Manmade Materials in Support of Land Surface Temperature (LST) Remote Sensing
de Jong, N.
Co Author Listing * smallest box around a package, The
* Sparse Registration for Three-Dimensional Stress Echocardiography
de Jong, P.A.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Calcium Scoring in Low-Dose Chest CT Using Deep Neural Networks With Dilated Convolutions
* Bag-of-Frequencies: A Descriptor of Pulmonary Nodules in Computed Tomography Images
* ConvNet-Based Localization of Anatomical Structures in 3-D Medical Images
* Direct Automatic Coronary Calcium Scoring in Cardiac and Chest CT
* Extraction of Airways From CT (EXACT'09)
* Interactive classification of lung tissue in CT scans by combining prior and interactively obtained training data: A simulation study
Includes: de Jong, P.A. de Jong, P.A.[Pim A.]
de Jong, R.[Rogier]
Co Author Listing * Barest Pixel Composite for Agricultural Areas Using Landsat Time Series
* Creating Multi-Temporal Composites of Airborne Imaging Spectroscopy Data in Support of Digital Soil Mapping
* Global and Regional Variability and Change in Terrestrial Ecosystems Net Primary Production and NDVI: A Model-Data Comparison
* Predicting Missing Values in Spatio-Temporal Remote Sensing Data
* Shifts in Global Vegetation Activity Trends
* Studying the Influence of Nitrogen Deposition, Precipitation, Temperature, and Sunshine in Remotely Sensed Gross Primary Production Response in Switzerland
Includes: de Jong, R.[Rogier] de Jong, R.
de Jong, S.[Sjoerd]
Co Author Listing * Using Local Symmetry for Landmark Selection
de Jong, S.C.
Co Author Listing * Geometrically correct 3-D reconstruction of intravascular ultrasound images by fusion with biplane angiography-methods and validation
de Jong, S.M.
Co Author Listing * Accuracy of Nearshore Bathymetry Inverted From X -Band Radar and Optical Video Data
* Detection of Ecosystem Functioning Using Object-Based Time-Series Analysis
* Importance of Scale in Object-based Mapping of Vegetation Parameters with Hyperspectral Imagery, The
* Spatio-Temporal Patterns of Smallholder Irrigated Agriculture in the Horn of Africa Using GEOBIA and Sentinel-2 Imagery
* Time Series Analysis of Landslide Dynamics Using an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
Includes: de Jong, S.M. de Jong, S.M.[Steven M.]
de Jongh, J.F.C.M.[Jan F. C. M.]
Co Author Listing * Cooperative Automated Maneuvering at the 2016 Grand Cooperative Driving Challenge
de Juan, E.
Co Author Listing * Colour Mathematical Morphology for Neural Image Analysis
de Juan, J.
Co Author Listing * Statistics of Optical Coherence Tomography Data From Human Retina
de Juana, D.M.[Daniel M.]
Co Author Listing * Transverse or axial superresolution in a 4Pi-confocal microscope by phase-only filters
Index for "d"