Co Author Listing * Nonlinear finite-element analysis and biomechanical evaluation of the lumbar spine
Co Author Listing * Asynchronous, Photometric Feature Tracking Using Events and Frames
* Selecting relevant features for human motion recognition
Includes: Gehrig, D.[Daniel] Gehrig, D.
Gehrig, J.P.[Jean Pierre]
Co Author Listing * Media on the web, in post-production and broadcasting: the practitioner day of the ACM 2009 International Conference on Image and Video Retrieval
Includes: Gehrig, J.P.[Jean Pierre] Gehrig, J.P.[Jean-Pierre]
Co Author Listing * Distributed Compression of Multi-View Images using a Geometrical Coding Approach
* Distributed compression of the plenoptic function
* Geometry-Driven Distributed Compression of the Plenoptic Function: Performance Bounds and Constructive Algorithms
* Visual Golf Club Tracking for Enhanced Swing Analysis
Includes: Gehrig, N.[Nicolas] Gehrig, N.
Co Author Listing * On Performance Analysis of Optical Flow Algorithms
* Priors for Stereo Vision under Adverse Weather Conditions
Includes: Gehrig, S.[Stefan] Gehrig, S.
Gehrig, S.K.[Stefan K.]
Co Author Listing * 6D Vision Goes Fisheye for Intersection Assistance
* 6D-Vision: Fusion of Stereo and Motion for Robust Environment Perception
* Accurate and Model-Free Pose Estimation of Small Objects for Crash Video Analysis
* Active Stereo for Intersection Assistance
* Cartography and Dead Reckoning Using Stereo Vision for an Autonomous Car
* Collision Avoidance for Vehicle-Following Systems
* Evaluation Framework for Stereo-Based Driver Assistance, An
* Exploiting the Power of Stereo Confidences
* Exploiting Traffic Scene Disparity Statistics for Stereo Vision
* Flexible High-Resolution Real-Time Low-Power Stereo Vision Engine, A
* Improving Stereo Sub-Pixel Accuracy for Long Range Stereo
* Improving sub-pixel accuracy for long range stereo
* Integrating Disparity Images by Incorporating Disparity Rate
* Model-Based Motion Capture for Crash Test Video Analysis
* Monocular Collision Warning System, A
* monocular image based intersection assistant, A
* Performance Evaluation of Stereo Algorithms for Automotive Applications
* Real-Time Low-Power Stereo Vision Engine Using Semi-Global Matching, A
* real-time multi-cue framework for determining optical flow confidence, A
* Real-time Semi-Global Matching on the CPU
* Stereo matching in the presence of sub-pixel calibration errors
* Towards Optimal Stereo Analysis of Image Sequences
Includes: Gehrig, S.K.[Stefan K.] Gehrig, S.K.
22 for Gehrig, S.K.
Co Author Listing * Action unit intensity estimation using hierarchical partial least squares
* common framework for real-time emotion recognition and facial action unit detection, A
* Facial action unit detection using kernel partial least squares
* Facial expression classification on web images
* Multi-level Particle Filter Fusion of Features and Cues for Audio-Visual Person Tracking
* Multi-view facial expression recognition using local appearance features
Co Author Listing * Robust Blood Flow Velocity Estimation from 3D Rotational Angiography
Co Author Listing * Spatiotemporally Adaptive Estimation and Segmentation of Optical Flow Fields
Co Author Listing * Correcting Swath-Dependent Bias of MODIS FRP Observations with Quantile Mapping
Co Author Listing * MatchMiner: Efficient Spanning Structure Mining in Large Image Collections
Co Author Listing * Recognition of Humboldt's Handwriting in Complex Surroundings
* Writer Recognition by Combining Local and Global Methods
Includes: Gehrke, M.[Martin] Gehrke, M.
Co Author Listing * Aspects of DEM Generation from UAS Imagery
* Copernicus: Practice Of Daily Life In A National Mapping Agency?
* Multispectral Image Capturing with Foveon Sensors
* Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Based Classifiers For Land Applications In Germany
Co Author Listing * Combined Geometric/radiometric Point Cloud Matching for Shear Analysis
* Framework For An Automatic Seamline Engine, A
* HRSC on Mars Express: Photogrammetric and Cartographic Research
* Multi-sensor Approach To Semi-Global Matching, A
* Radiometric Normalization Of Large Airborne Image Data Sets Acquired By Different Sensor Types
* Semi-global matching: an alternative to LiDAR for DSM generation?
Includes: Gehrke, S. Gehrke, S.[Stephan]
Co Author Listing * Associative controlling of monolithic parallel processor architectures
* VLSI Architectures for Video Compression: A Survey
Co Author Listing * Impact of annotation dimensionality under variable task complexity in remote guidance
Co Author Listing * Avoiding weak parameters in secret image sharing
Co Author Listing * Ad Hoc Model Generation Using Multiscale LIDAR Data from a Geospatial Database
Index for "g"