Co Author Listing * 3D modeling of the Weary Herakles statue with a coded structured light system
* Automatic DTM Generation from Three-Line-Scanner (TLS) Images
* Automatic Sensor Placement For Accurate Dimensional Inspection
* High accuracy space structures monitoring by a close-range photogrammetric network
* Self-calibrating network analysis for panoramic cameras by heuristic simulation
Includes: Grun, A. Grün, A. Grün, A.[Armin]
Co Author Listing * Diabetes60: Inferring Bread Units From Food Images Using Fully Convolutional Neural Networks
Includes: Grun, F. Grün, F.
Co Author Listing * Bounds of the Ability to Destroy Precise Coincidences by Spike Dithering
Includes: Grun, S.[Sonja] Grün, S.[Sonja]
Co Author Listing * Learning the Floor Type for Automated Detection of Dirt Spots for Robotic Floor Cleaning Using Gaussian Mixture Models
Includes: Grunauer, A.[Andreas] Grünauer, A.[Andreas]
Grunbaum, F.A.[F. Alberto]
Co Author Listing * Diffuse tomography: Using time-of-flight information in a two-dimensional model
* Nonlinear Inverse Problem Inspired by Three-Dimensional Diffuse Tomography: Explicit Formulas, A
Includes: Grunbaum, F.A.[F. Alberto] Grünbaum, F.A.[F. Alberto]
Co Author Listing * Optimization of Spatiotemporal Clustering for Target Tracking From Multisensor Data
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Coded Aperture Photography
* Camera-specific image quality enhancement using a convolutional neural network
* Chromatic calibration of an HDR display using 3D octree forests
* Color invariant chroma keying and color spill neutralization for dynamic scenes and cameras
* Display Pixel Caching
* Fast and robust CAMShift tracking
* Paxel: A Generic Framework to Superimpose High-Frequency Print Patterns Using Projected Light
* Practical Method for Fully Automatic Intrinsic Camera Calibration Using Directionally Encoded Light, A
* Practical Non-linear Photometric Projector Compensation
* Projection-Based Augmented Reality in Disney Theme Parks
* Robust, Error-Tolerant Photometric Projector Compensation
Includes: Grundhofer, A.[Anselm] Grundhöfer, A.[Anselm] Grundhöfer, A. Grundhofer, A.
11 for Grundhofer, A.
Co Author Listing * Decolorize: Fast, contrast enhancing, color to grayscale conversion
Co Author Listing * Feature Evaluation with High-Resolution Images
Co Author Listing * 3D Shape Context and Distance Transform for action recognition
* Auto-directed video stabilization with robust L1 optimal camera paths
* Calibration-free rolling shutter removal
* Discontinuous seam-carving for video retargeting
* Efficient hierarchical graph-based video segmentation
* Finding Temporally Consistent Occlusion Boundaries in Videos Using Geometric Context
* Geometric Context from Videos
* Motion fields to predict play evolution in dynamic sport scenes
* Player localization using multiple static cameras for sports visualization
* Weakly Supervised Learning of Object Segmentations from Web-Scale Video
Includes: Grundmann, M.[Matthias] Grundmann, M.
10 for Grundmann, M.
Co Author Listing * Transferring and Compressing Convolutional Neural Networks for Face Representations
Includes: Grundstrom, J.[Jakob] Grundström, J.[Jakob]
Co Author Listing * Selection and Execution of Simple Actions via Visual Attention and Direct Parameter Specification
Includes: Grune, S.[Steffen] Grüne, S.[Steffen]
Co Author Listing * realtime hardware system for stereoscopic videoconferencing with viewpoint adaptation, A
Includes: Gruneberg, K.[Karsten] Grüneberg, K.[Karsten]
Co Author Listing * Trabecular Bone Analysis in CT and X-Ray Images of the Proximal Femur for the Assessment of Local Bone Quality
Co Author Listing * Texture segmentation for defining driveable regions
Co Author Listing * Integration of Optical and Radar Classifications for Mapping Pasture Type in Western Australia
* New Technique for Noise Filtering of SAR Interferometric Phase Images
* Polarimetric SAR Speckle Filtering and Its Implication for Classification
* Scattering-Model-Based Speckle Filtering of Polarimetric SAR Data
* Speckle filtering and coherence estimation of polarimetric SAR interferometry data for forest applications
* Unsupervised Classification Using Polarimetric Decomposition and the Complex Wishart Classifier
* Unsupervised segmentation of dual-polarization SAR images based on amplitude and texture characteristics
* Unsupervised Terrain Classification Preserving Polarimetric Scattering Characteristics
8 for Grunes, M.R.
Co Author Listing * Structured sparse K-means clustering via Laplacian smoothing
Includes: Grunewald, S.[Stefan] Grünewald, S.[Stefan]
Co Author Listing * Level-Set Based Infrared Image Segmentation for Automatic Veterinary Health Monitoring
Includes: Grunhaupt, U.[Ulrich] Grünhaupt, U.[Ulrich]
Co Author Listing * Broad-band OFDM radio transmission for multimedia applications
Co Author Listing * two-stage method for text line detection in historical documents, A
Includes: Gruning, T.[Tobias] Grüning, T.[Tobias]
Co Author Listing * Image processing and analysis in drug discovery and clinical trials
* Quantitative Measurement of Changes in Retinal Vessel Diameter in Ocular Fundus Images
Co Author Listing * Stixel on the Bus: An Efficient Lossless Compression Scheme for Depth Information in Traffic Scenarios
Includes: Grunler, C.[Christian] Grünler, C.[Christian]
Grunnet Jepsen, A.
Co Author Listing * Intel(R) RealSense(T
Includes: Grunnet Jepsen, A. Grunnet-Jepsen, A.
Co Author Listing * Evolution of Modelling Practices On Canada's Parliament Hill: An Analysis of Three Significant Heritage Building Information Models (HBIM), The
Co Author Listing * Incorporation of satellite remote sensing pan-sharpened imagery into digital soil prediction and mapping models to characterize soil property variability in small agricultural fields
* Prediction of Soil Physical and Chemical Properties by Visible and Near-Infrared Diffuse Reflectance Spectroscopy in the Central Amazon
* Soil Phosphorus and Nitrogen Predictions Across Spatial Escalating Scales in an Aquatic Ecosystem Using Remote Sensing Images
Includes: Grunwald, S.[Sabine] Grunwald, S.
Co Author Listing * Attitude and Spin Period of Space Debris Envisat Measured by Satellite Laser Ranging
Co Author Listing * Canonical Correlation Analysis based motion model for probabilistic visual tracking, A
Index for "g"