Co Author Listing * Context-driven Multi-stream LSTM (M-LSTM) for Recognizing Fine-Grained Activity of Drivers
* Egocentric Activity Monitoring and Recovery
* Enhancement of layout-based identification of low-resolution documents using geometrical color distribution
* Orderly Disorder in Point Cloud Domain
* Perception of autonomous vehicles by the modern society: a survey
* Real-time Activity Recognition by Discerning Qualitative Relationships Between Randomly Chosen Visual Features
* Remote sensing image fusion via compressive sensing
* Robust abandoned object detection integrating wide area visual surveillance and social context
* Unsupervised Monocular Depth Estimation for Night-time Images Using Adversarial Domain Feature Adaptation
* Workflow Activity Monitoring Using Dynamics of Pair-Wise Qualitative Spatial Relations
Includes: Behera, A.[Ardhendu] Behera, A.
10 for Behera, A.
Co Author Listing * Using Webcam to Enhance Fingerprint Recognition
Co Author Listing * Automatic Facial Expression Recognition System Using Deep Network-Based Data Fusion
* EEG-Based Mobile Robot Control Through an Adaptive Brain-Robot Interface
* Emotion recognition from geometric facial features using self-organizing map
* Facial Expression Recognition with Regional Features Using Local Binary Patterns
* Novel Vision-Based Tracking Algorithm for a Human-Following Mobile Robot, A
* on-line visual human tracking algorithm using SURF-based dynamic object model, An
Includes: Behera, L.[Laxmidhar] Behera, L.
Behera, M.D.[Mukunda Dev]
Co Author Listing * Canopy Height Estimation Using Sentinel Series Images through Machine Learning Models in a Mangrove Forest
* Development of Decadal (1985-1995-2005) Land Use and Land Cover Database for India
* Satellite Based Fraction of Absorbed Photosynthetically Active Radiation Is Congruent with Plant Diversity in India
Includes: Behera, M.D.[Mukunda Dev] Behera, M.D.[Mukunda D.]
Behera, N.K.S.[Nayan Kumar Subhashis]
Co Author Listing * Person re-identification for smart cities: State-of-the-art and the path ahead
Co Author Listing * Development of Decadal (1985-1995-2005) Land Use and Land Cover Database for India
* Robust binarization of degraded documents using adaptive-cum-interpolative thresholding in a multi-scale framework
Includes: Behera, P.[Pritiranjan] Behera, P.[Priyaranjan]
Behera, P.K.[Pravat Kumar]
Co Author Listing * Push recovery system and balancing of a biped robot on steadily increasing slope of an inclined plane
Co Author Listing * On Iris Spoofing Using Print Attack
Co Author Listing * Air Signature Recognition Using Deep Convolutional Neural Network-Based Sequential Model
* Fast signature spotting in continuous air writing
* Real-time recognition of sign language gestures and air-writing using leap motion
Behera, S.S.[Sushree S.]
Co Author Listing * Variance-guided attention-based twin deep network for cross-spectral periocular recognition
Co Author Listing * Development of a Cooperative Heavy-Duty Vehicle for the GCDC 2011: Team Scoop, The
Beheshti jou, M.
Co Author Listing * general data-driven algorithm for fašade structure modeling using ground based laser data, A
Co Author Listing * Image registration based on physical forces
Co Author Listing * statistical region selection and randomized volumetric features selection framework for early detection of Alzheimer's disease, A
Co Author Listing * Bio-Cell Image Segmentation Using Bayes Graph-Cut Model
Co Author Listing * Squeeze U-Net: A Memory and Energy Efficient Image Segmentation Network
Co Author Listing * Joint Preprocessing of Multiple Datasets to Enhance Source Separation
* Mean Square Error Estimation in Thresholding
* Signature test as statistical testing in clustering
* Similarity Validation Based Nonlocal Means Image Denoising
* Simultaneous Denoising and Intrinsic Order Selection in Hyperspectral Imaging
* Spatial analysis of EEG signals for Parkinson's disease stage detection
* Subband-dependent compressed sensing in local CT reconstruction
Includes: Beheshti, S. Beheshti, S.[Soosan]
7 for Beheshti, S.
Co Author Listing * How humans can help computers to solve an artificial problem?
* VICAP: Using the mechanisms of trans-saccadic memory to distinguish between humans and machines
Includes: Beheshti, S.M.R.S. Beheshti, S.M.R.S.[S. M. Reza Saadat]
Index for "b"