Bobek Billewicz, B.
Co Author Listing * DALSA: Domain Adaptation for Supervised Learning From Sparsely Annotated MR Images
* Data Augmentation via Image Registration
Includes: Bobek Billewicz, B. Bobek-Billewicz, B.
Co Author Listing * Predicting Soft Biometric Attributes from 30 Pixels: A Case Study in NIR Ocular Images
Co Author Listing * Adding discriminative power to a generative hierarchical compositional model using histograms of compositions
* Adding Discriminative Power to Hierarchical Compositional Models for Object Class Detection
* bottom-up and top-down optimization framework for learning a compositional hierarchy of object classes, A
* Coarse-to-Fine Taxonomy of Constellations for Fast Multi-class Object Detection, A
* Learning statistically relevant edge structure improves low-level visual descriptors
* Optimization framework for learning a hierarchical shape vocabulary for object class detection
* Real-time coarse-to-fine topologically preserving segmentation
* Similarity-based cross-layered hierarchical representation for object categorization
* VirtualHome: Simulating Household Activities Via Programs
Includes: Boben, M.[Marko] Boben, M.
9 for Boben, M.
Co Author Listing * affective mobile robot educator with a full-time job, An
Co Author Listing * Can DMD obtain a Scene Background in color?
* Component hashing of variable-length binary aggregated descriptors for fast image search
* Curvature Scale Space Representation: Theory, Applications, and MPEG-7 Standardization
* Dual LDA: An effective feature space reduction method for face recognition
* Estimating translation/deformation motion through phase correlation
* Estimation of Complex Multimodal Motion: An Approach Based on Robust Statistics and Hough Transform
* Face Recognition by Fisher and Scatter Linear Discriminant Analysis
* Fast and robust image identification
* Fast, Compact, and Discriminative: Evaluation of Binary Descriptors for Mobile Applications
* Feature Space Reduction for Face Recognition with Dual Linear Discriminant Analysis
* Fuzzy chamfer distance and its probabilistic formulation for visual tracking
* hybrid codec for very low bit rate video coding, A
* Improved Hamming Distance Search Using Variable Length Hashing
* Improving Large-Scale Image Retrieval Through Robust Aggregation of Local Descriptors
* Learning About A Scene Using an Active Vision System
* Motion and intensity-based segmentation and its application to traffice monitoring
* Motion Based Image Segmentation for Video Coding
* Motion Compensation: The Selection of Optimal Motion Estimation Technique and Quantization Levels
* Movement correction in DCE-MRI through windowed and reconstruction dynamic mode decomposition
* MPEG-7 Video Signature Tools for Content Identification, The
* MPEG-7 visual shape descriptors
* MPEG-7: Evolution or Revolution?
* Multiresolution Motion Segmentation
* Nonlinear Motion Estimation Using The Supercoupling Approach
* On Accurate and Robust Estimation of Fundamental Matrix
* On Combining the Hough Transform and Multiresolution MRFs for Robust Analysis of Complex Motion
* Real-time face detection and tracking for mobile videoconferencing
* Real-Time Multi-Frame Analysis of Dominant Translation
* REMAP: Multi-Layer Entropy-Guided Pooling of Dense CNN Features for Image Retrieval
* Robust and scalable aggregation of local features for ultra large-scale retrieval
* Robust Motion Analysis
* Robust Motion Estimation and Multistage VQ for Sequence Compression
* Semantic segmentation of images exploiting DCT based features and random forest
* Special issue on visual search and augmented reality
* Texture analysis using level-crossing statistics
* Variable Block Size Video Coding with Motion Prediction and Motion Segmentation
* Video Coding Using Affine Motion Compensated Prediction
* Vision of Movement
Includes: Bober, M. Bober, M.[Miroslaw]
38 for Bober, M.
Co Author Listing * Automatic audiovisual behavior descriptors for psychological disorder analysis
* Automatic behavior descriptors for psychological disorder analysis
* Felt emotion and social context determine the intensity of smiles in a competitive video game
* General formulation and evaluation of agglomerative clustering methods with metric and non-metric distances
* Representative Noise-Free Complete-Link Classification with Application to Protein Structures
Includes: Boberg, J.[Jill] Boberg, J.[Jorma]
Co Author Listing * Auto-Calibration by Direct Observation of Objects
* Auto-Calibration of a Stereo Head to Object Centered Reference Frames
* Dynamic Calibration of an Active Stereo Head
* Dynamic World Modeling Using Vertical Line Stereo
* Gaze Control for a Binocular Camera Head
* Image Oriented CAD Approach, An
* Layered Control of a Binocular Camera Head
* Maintaining Stereo Calibration by Tracking Image Points
* Obstacle Detection Analysis
Includes: Bobet, P.[Philippe] Bobet, P.
9 for Bobet, P.
Index for "b"