Co Author Listing * Affective Movement Recognition Based on Generative and Discriminative Stochastic Dynamic Models
* Body Movements for Affective Expression: A Survey of Automatic Recognition and Generation
* Discriminative functional analysis of human movements
* Estimation and Observability Analysis of Human Motion on Lie Groups
* evaluation of classifier-specific filter measure performance for feature selection, An
* Local Shape Context Based Real-time Endpoint Body Part Detection and Identification from Depth Images
* Movement Primitive Segmentation for Human Motion Modeling: A Framework for Analysis
* Particle filter based human motion tracking
Includes: Kulic, D. Kulic, D.[Dana]
8 for Kulic, D.
Co Author Listing * Combining Multiple Shape Matching Techniques with Application to Place Recognition Task
* Robust data fusion with occupancy grid
Includes: Kulich, M.[Miroslav] Kulich, M.
Kulie, M.S.[Mark S.]
Co Author Listing * CloudSat-Based Assessment of GPM Microwave Imager Snowfall Observation Capabilities
* Effects of Ice Particle Representation on Passive Microwave Precipitation Retrieval in a Bayesian Scheme
* SLALOM: An All-Surface Snow Water Path Retrieval Algorithm for the GPM Microwave Imager
Includes: Kulie, M.S.[Mark S.] Kulie, M.S.
Co Author Listing * Tendinopathy Discrimination by Use of Spatial Frequency Parameters in Ultrasound B-Mode Images
Co Author Listing * Examining Trade-Offs between Social, Psychological, and Energy Potential of Urban Form
Co Author Listing * Incorporating Satellite Precipitation Estimates into a Radar-Gauge Multi-Sensor Precipitation Estimation Algorithm
Co Author Listing * Depth-Map-Based Scene Analysis for Active Navigation in Virtual Angioscopy
Co Author Listing * CASE histogram: Privacy-aware processing of trajectory data using aggregates, The
* Efficient generation of simple polygons for characterizing the shape of a set of points in the plane
* Imprecise Navigation
* Opportunistic sampling-based query processing in wireless sensor networks
* Privacy-Aware Traffic Monitoring
* Spatial interpolation in wireless sensor networks: Localized algorithms for variogram modeling and Kriging
Includes: Kulik, L.[Lars] Kulik, L.
Co Author Listing * Dynamic Keypoint-based Algorithm of Object Tracking
Co Author Listing * Square-Root Approach for Chandrasekhar-Based Maximum Correntropy Kalman Filtering
Co Author Listing * Analysis of the Abdominal Blood Oxygenation Signal of Premature Born Babies
Co Author Listing * Discriminative Patch Selection using Combinatorial and Statistical Models for Patch-Based Object Recognition
* Featureless pattern recognition in an imaginary Hilbert space
* Robust and Fast Collaborative Tracking with Two Stage Sparse Optimization
* Robust tracking using local sparse appearance model and K-selection
* Robust Visual Tracking Using Local Sparse Appearance Model and K-Selection
Includes: Kulikowski, C.[Casimir] Kulikowski, C.
Co Author Listing * Composition of Image-Analysis Processes Through Object-Centered Hierarchical Planning
* Coring method for clustering a graph
* Establishing perceptual criteria on image quality in diagnostic telepathology
* Graph-Based Approach for Image Segmentation, A
* VISIPLAN: A Hierarchical Planning Framework for Composing Biomedical Image Analysis Processes
Includes: Kulikowski, C.A. Kulikowski, C.A.[Casimir A.]
Kulikowski, J.J.[Janus J.]
Co Author Listing * Chips in the sunshine: color constancy with real versus simulated Munsell chips under illuminants adjacent to the daylight locus
* Lightness constancy and its link with cone contrast
* relationship between peripherally matched invariant hues and unique hues: a cone-contrast approach, The
* Systematic violations of von Kries rule reveal its limitations for explaining color and lightness constancy
* Test illuminant location with respect to the Planckian locus affects chromaticity shifts of real Munsell chips
Includes: Kulikowski, J.J.[Janus J.] Kulikowski, J.J.
Kulikowski, J.L.[Juliusz L.]
Co Author Listing * Ontological Models as Tools for Image Content Understanding
Co Author Listing * Adjusting Haptic Guidance to Idiosyncratic Visuo-Haptic Matching Errors Improves Perceptual Consistency in Reaching
* Evaluation of Haptic and Visual Cues for Repulsive or Attractive Guidance in Nonholonomic Steering Tasks
Co Author Listing * Extending Lkn Climate Regionalization With Spatial Regularization: An Application To Epidemiological Research
* Linking Satellite Remote Sensing Based Environmental Predictors To Disease: An Application To The Spatiotemporal Modelling Of Schistosomiasis In Ghana
Includes: Kulinkina, A.[Alexandra] Kulinkina, A.
Co Author Listing * Combining Remotely Sensed Environmental Characteristics With Social And Behavioral Conditions That Affect Surface Water Use In Spatiotemporal Modelling Of Schistosomiasis In Ghana
Co Author Listing * Adapting Visual Category Models to New Domains
* Asymmetric and Category Invariant Feature Transformations for Domain Adaptation
* Deep Metric Learning to Rank
* Discovering Latent Domains for Multisource Domain Adaptation
* Dynamic Clustering Algorithms via Small-Variance Analysis of Markov Chain Mixture Models
* Fast image search for learned metrics
* Fast Similarity Search for Learned Metrics
* Kernelized Locality-Sensitive Hashing
* Kernelized locality-sensitive hashing for scalable image search
* Revisiting kernelized locality-sensitive hashing for improved large-scale image retrieval
* Weighted Graph Cuts without Eigenvectors A Multilevel Approach
* What you saw is not what you get: Domain adaptation using asymmetric kernel transforms
12 for Kulis, B.
Co Author Listing * EEG Data Driven Animation and Its Application
Index for "k"