Metz Lutz, M.N.
Co Author Listing * Hidden semi-Markov event sequence models: application to brain functional MRI sequence analysis
* Unsupervised Learning and Mapping of Active Brain Functional MRI Signals Based on Hidden Semi-Markov Event Sequence Models
Includes: Metz Lutz, M.N. Metz-Lutz, M.N.
Metz Marconcini, A.[Annekatrin]
Co Author Listing * influence of vegetation index thresholding on EO-based assessments of exposed soil masks in Germany between 1984 and 2019, The
* Towards a Large-Scale 3D Modeling of the Built Environment: Joint Analysis of TanDEM-X, Sentinel-2 and Open Street Map Data
Includes: Metz Marconcini, A.[Annekatrin] Metz-Marconcini, A.[Annekatrin]
Co Author Listing * Earth Observation-supported Service Platform For The Development And Provision Of Thematic Information On The Built Environment: The Tep-urban Project
Co Author Listing * Detecting sleep in drivers during highly automated driving: the potential of physiological parameters
* Measuring visual distraction in driving: The potential of head movement analysis
Includes: Metz, B.[Barbara] Metz, B.
Co Author Listing * Exponential Radon Transform, The
* Hypervolume Under the ROC Hypersurface of Near-Guessing and Near-Perfect Observers in N-Class Classification Tasks, The
* Ideal observer approximation using bayesian classification neural networks
* Ideal Observers and Optimal ROC Hypersurfaces in N-Class Classification
* Noniterative Methods and Their Noise Characteristics in 2D SPECT Image-Reconstruction
* Novel Hybrid Linear/Nonlinear Classifier for Two-Class Classification: Theory, Algorithm, and Applications, A
* Optimization of Restricted ROC Surfaces in Three-Class Classification Tasks
* Restrictions on the three-class ideal observer's decision boundary lines
* Three-Class ROC Analysis: A Decision Theoretic Approach Under the Ideal Observer Framework
9 for Metz, C.E.
Metz, C.T.[Coert T.]
Co Author Listing * Nonrigid Registration and Template Matching for Coronary Motion Modeling from 4D CTA
* Oriented Gaussian Mixture Models for Nonrigid 2D/3D Coronary Artery Registration
* Registration of 3D+t Coronary CTA and Monoplane 2D+t X-Ray Angiography
* Regression-Based Cardiac Motion Prediction From Single-Phase CTA
* Robust Shape Regression for Supervised Vessel Segmentation and its Application to Coronary Segmentation in CTA
Includes: Metz, C.T.[Coert T.] Metz, C.T.
Co Author Listing * Characteristic Quantities of Microvascular Structures in CLSM Volume Datasets
Co Author Listing * Ab initio phasing using diffraction data from different crystal forms
* Daily MODIS Land Surface Temperature Data for the Analysis of the Heat Requirements of Grapevine Varieties
* Implementation of Algorithm for Satellite-Derived Bathymetry using Open Source GIS and Evaluation for Tsunami Simulation
* New Automated Method to Develop Geometrically Corrected Time Series of Brightness Temperatures from Historical AVHRR LAC Data
* New Fully Gap-Free Time Series of Land Surface Temperature from MODIS LST Data, A
* Surface Temperatures at the Continental Scale: Tracking Changes with Remote Sensing at Unprecedented Detail
* Use of multi-annual MODIS Land Surface Temperature data for the characterization of the heat requirements for grapevine varieties
Includes: Metz, M. Metz, M.[Markus]
7 for Metz, M.
Metz, M.R.[Margaret R.]
Co Author Listing * Object-based assessment of burn severity in diseased forests using high-spatial and high-spectral resolution MASTER airborne imagery
Co Author Listing * Beyond audio and video retrieval: Topic-oriented multimedia summarization
* Beyond audio and video retrieval: Towards multimedia summarization
* Detecting trends in social bookmarking systems using a probabilistic generative model and smoothing
* Joint embeddings with multimodal cues for video-text retrieval
* Large Vocabulary Audio-Visual Speech Recognition Using the Janus Speech Recognition Toolkit
Includes: Metze, F.[Florian] Metze, F.
Co Author Listing * Efficient 3D Low-Discrepancy k-Space Sampling Using Highly Adaptable Seiffert Spirals
Co Author Listing * Defending Against Universal Perturbations With Shared Adversarial Training
* Matching of anatomical tree structures for registration of medical images
* Matching of Tree Structures for Registration of Medical Images
* Meta-Learning of Neural Architectures for Few-Shot Learning
* Minimizing Calibration Time for Brain Reading
* Universal Adversarial Perturbations Against Semantic Image Segmentation
* Velocity-Based Multiple Change-Point Inference for Unsupervised Segmentation of Human Movement Behavior
Includes: Metzen, J.H. Metzen, J.H.[Jan Hendrik]
7 for Metzen, J.H.
Co Author Listing * Semantic Analysis of Cultural Heritage Data: Aligning Paintings and Descriptions in Art-historic Collections
Co Author Listing * Interpretation of Spectral LiDAR Backscattering off the Florida Coast
Metzger, J.S.[John S.]
Co Author Listing * Internet-of-Things-Based Geotechnical Monitoring Boosted by Satellite InSAR Data
Metzger, K.A.[Kai A.]
Co Author Listing * Fine-Grained Dataset and its Efficient Semantic Segmentation for Unstructured Driving Scenarios, A
Co Author Listing * Classification of origin with feature selection and network construction for folk tunes
Co Author Listing * TerraSAR-X System Performance Characterization and Verification
Co Author Listing * Disambiguating Monocular Depth Estimation with a Single Transient
Metzler, C.A.[Christopher A.]
Co Author Listing * BM3D-AMP: A new image recovery algorithm based on BM3D denoising
* BM3D-PRGAMP: Compressive phase retrieval based on BM3D denoising
* Deep Optics for Single-Shot High-Dynamic-Range Imaging
Includes: Metzler, C.A.[Christopher A.] Metzler, C.A.
Co Author Listing * Inference Network Approach to Image Retrieval, An
Co Author Listing * Learning maximum excluding ellipsoids from imbalanced data with theoretical guarantees
Co Author Listing * Appearance-Based Re-identification of Humans in Low-Resolution Videos Using Means of Covariance Descriptors
* ivisX: An Integrated Video Investigation Suite for Forensic Applications
* Stereoscopic Approach for the Association of People Tracks in Video Surveillance Systems, A
Includes: Metzler, J.[Jurgen] Metzler, J. Metzler, J.[Jürgen]
Co Author Listing * Analytic determination of pinhole collimator sensitivity with penetration
* Analytic Determination of Rectangular-Pinhole Sensitivity With Penetration
* Analytic determination of the pinhole collimator's point-spread function and RMS resolution with penetration
* Analytic Determination of the Resolution-Equivalent Effective Diameter of a Pinhole Collimator
* Derivation and Validation of a Sensitivity Formula for Slit-Slat Collimation
* Determination of Mechanical and Electronic Shifts for Pinhole SPECT Using a Single Point Source
* Molecular imaging of small animals with a triple-head SPECT system using pinhole collimation
* Resolution-effective diameters for asymmetric-knife-edge pinhole collimators
8 for Metzler, S.D.
Co Author Listing * novel object-oriented approach to image analysis and retrieval, A
* Texture Classification of Graylevel Images by Multiscale Cross-cooccurrence Matrices
Co Author Listing * Combining Deformation Modeling and Machine Learning for Personalized Prosthesis Size Prediction in Valve-Sparing Aortic Root Reconstruction
Co Author Listing * Application of Copernicus Data for Climate-Relevant Urban Planning Using the Example of Water, Heat, and Vegetation
Index for "m"