Co Author Listing * Evaluating Multi-Sensor Nighttime Earth Observation Data for Identification of Mixed vs. Residential Use in Urban Areas
* Roughness Mapping on Various Vertical Scales Based on Full-Waveform Airborne Laser Scanning Data
Includes: Aubrecht, C.[Christoph] Aubrecht, C.
Co Author Listing * 3D Scanner for Transparent Glass, A
* Hardware Computation of Moment Functions in a Silicon Retina using Binary Patterns
* Hardware Implementation of Moment Functions in a CMOS Retina: Application to Pattern Recognition
* Infrared system for 3D scanning of metallic surfaces
* new method for implementing moment functions in a CMOS retina, A
* Salient point characterization for low resolution meshes
* SUSAN 3D operator, principal saliency degrees and directions extraction and a brief study on the robustness to noise
Includes: Aubreton, O.[Olivier] Aubreton, O.
7 for Aubreton, O.
Aubrey, A.J.[Andrew J.]
Co Author Listing * Cardiff Conversation Database (CCDb): A Database of Natural Dyadic Conversations
* Face Speaks: Contextual and Temporal Sensitivity to Backchannel Responses, The
* Facial and Vocal Cues in Perceptions of Trustworthiness
* Facial expression recognition in dynamic sequences: An integrated approach
* Interference Reduction in Reverberant Speech Separation With Visual Voice Activity Detection
* Mapping and manipulating facial dynamics
* Visual voice activity detection with optical flow
Includes: Aubrey, A.J.[Andrew J.] Aubrey, A.J.
7 for Aubrey, A.J.
Co Author Listing * Contrasting Instructional Strategies Suited to a Detection Task: Examining Differences in Subjective Workload
Aubry Kientz, M.[Melaine]
Co Author Listing * Comparative Assessment of the Performance of Individual Tree Crowns Delineation Algorithms from ALS Data in Tropical Forests, A
* Quantitative Airborne Inventories in Dense Tropical Forest Using Imaging Spectroscopy
Includes: Aubry Kientz, M.[Melaine] Aubry-Kientz, M.[Mélaine]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Detection of Point-Like Targets in the Presence of Homogeneous Clutter and Subspace Interference
* Coincidence of Maximal Invariants for Two Adaptive Radar Detection Problems
* EL Approach for Similarity Parameter Selection in KA Covariance Matrix Estimation, An
* Forcing Multiple Spectral Compatibility Constraints in Radar Waveforms
* New Optimality Property of the Capon Estimator, A
* New Results on Generalized Fractional Programming Problems With Toeplitz Quadratics
* Toeplitz Structured Covariance Matrix Estimation for Radar Applications
Includes: Aubry, A. Aubry, A.[Augusto]
7 for Aubry, A.
Co Author Listing * 3D-CODED: 3D Correspondences by Deep Deformation
* Anisotropic Laplace-Beltrami Operators for Shape Analysis
* Automatic 3D Car Model Alignment for Mixed Image-Based Rendering
* Crafting a multi-task CNN for viewpoint estimation
* Decoupling photometry and geometry in dense variational camera calibration
* Deep Exemplar 2D-3D Detection by Adapting from Real to Rendered Views
* Discovering Visual Patterns in Art Collections With Spatially-Consistent Feature Learning
* Ergonomic Analysis of the Workplace of Physically Disabled Individuals, The
* Fast and Robust Pyramid-based Image Processing
* Learning Dense Correspondence via 3D-Guided Cycle Consistency
* Modeling Joint Synergies to Synthesize Realistic Movements
* Papier-Mache Approach to Learning 3D Surface Generation, A
* Pose-Consistent 3D Shape Segmentation Based on a Quantum Mechanical Feature Descriptor
* Seeing 3D Chairs: Exemplar Part-Based 2D-3D Alignment Using a Large Dataset of CAD Models
* Super-Resolution Framework for High-Accuracy Multiview Reconstruction, A
* Understanding Deep Features with Computer-Generated Imagery
* Virtual Training for a Real Application: Accurate Object-Robot Relative Localization Without Calibration
* wave kernel signature: A quantum mechanical approach to shape analysis, The
Includes: Aubry, M.[Mathieu] Aubry, M. Aubry, M.[Matthieu]
18 for Aubry, M.
Co Author Listing * Parallel Strip Segment Recognition and Application to Metallic Tubular Object Measure
Co Author Listing * Efficient Implementation of GPR Data Inversion in Case of Spatially Varying Antenna Polarizations
* Wavenumber-Domain Multiband Signal Fusion With Matrix-Pencil Approach for High-Resolution Imaging
Includes: Aubry, P. Aubry, P.[Pascal]
Co Author Listing * Texture-Based Automatic Separation of Echoes from Distributed Moving Targets in UWB Radar Signals
Co Author Listing * Building Hierarchical Solid Models from Sensor Data
Index for "a"