Co Author Listing * Application of support vector machines classifiers to visual speech recognition
* Computationally Efficient Formulation of Sparse Color Image Recovery in the JPEG Compressed Domain
* Projector-camera calibration for 3D reconstruction using vanishing points
* Structured light self-calibration with vanishing points
* Support Vector Machine-Based Dynamic Network for Visual Speech Recognition Applications, A
Includes: Gordan, M.[Mihaela] Gordan, M.
Co Author Listing * CultureCam: An Interactive Search Tool for Small Image Galleries
* Europeana Sounds Music Information Retrieval Pilot, The
Co Author Listing * Surface measures for accuracy evaluation in 3d face reconstruction
Co Author Listing * Movement correction in DCE-MRI through windowed and reconstruction dynamic mode decomposition
Co Author Listing * Odor Plume Tracking Algorithm Inspired on Evolution
Co Author Listing * Developing GIS Applications with Objects: A Design Patterns Approach
Co Author Listing * Asymmetric distances for binary embeddings
* Asymmetric Distances for Binary Embeddings
* Attention-based Query Expansion Learning
* Bag-of-Pages Approach to Unordered Multi-page Document Classification, A
* Beyond Instance-Level Image Retrieval: Leveraging Captions to Learn a Global Visual Representation for Semantic Retrieval
* Casual Conversations: A dataset for measuring fairness in AI
* CVC-MUSCIMA: a ground truth of handwritten music score images for writer identification and staff removal
* Deep Fishing: Gradient Features from Deep Nets
* Deep Image Retrieval: Learning Global Representations for Image Search
* Diagonal Split: A Pre-segmentation Step for Page Layout Analysis and Classification, The
* Document Classification and Page Stream Segmentation for Digital Mailroom Applications
* Efficient Exemplar Word Spotting
* End-to-End Learning of Deep Visual Representations for Image Retrieval
* Handwritten Word Spotting with Corrected Attributes
* ICDAR 2011 Music Scores Competition: Staff Removal and Writer Identification, The
* Iterative quantization: A procrustean approach to learning binary codes
* Iterative Quantization: A Procrustean Approach to Learning Binary Codes for Large-Scale Image Retrieval
* Label Embedding: A Frugal Baseline for Text Recognition
* Large-scale document image retrieval and classification with runlength histograms and binary embeddings
* LEWIS: Latent Embeddings for Word Images and Their Semantics
* Rotation Invariant Page Layout Descriptor for Document Classification and Retrieval, A
* Segmentation-free word spotting with exemplar SVMs
* Supervised mid-level features for word image representation
* Word Spotting and Recognition with Embedded Attributes
* Writer identification in handwritten musical scores with bags of notes
Includes: Gordo, A.[Albert] Gordo, A.
25 for Gordo, A.
Co Author Listing * Teaching Privacy: Multimedia Making a Difference
Co Author Listing * Leveraging category-level labels for instance-level image retrieval
Gordon Wylie, S.W.
Co Author Listing * Nonlinear Inversion MR Elastography With Low-Frequency Actuation
Includes: Gordon Wylie, S.W. Gordon-Wylie, S.W.
Co Author Listing * Depth From Videos in the Wild: Unsupervised Monocular Depth Learning From Unknown Cameras
* Detecting Deficient Coverage in Colonoscopies
* MorphNet: Fast & Simple Resource-Constrained Structure Learning of Deep Networks
* What Matters in Unsupervised Optical Flow
Includes: Gordon, A. Gordon, A.[Ariel]
Co Author Listing * Human-Centered Activity Tracking System: Toward a Healthier Workplace, A
* Polarimetric Thermal Database for Face Recognition Research, A
Co Author Listing * ALFRED: A Benchmark for Interpreting Grounded Instructions for Everyday Tasks
* BICAV: a block-iterative parallel algorithm for sparse systems with pixel-related weighting
* dynamic screen technique for shaded graphics display of slice-represented objects, A
* Fast Surface Tracking in Three-Dimensional Binary Images
* Image space shading of 3-dimensional objects
* IQA: Visual Question Answering in Interactive Environments
* SplitNet: Sim2Sim and Task2Task Transfer for Embodied Visual Navigation
* System and method for capturing facial and body motion
* Visual Semantic Planning Using Deep Successor Representations
* Voxel-Sweep: A Boundary-based Algorithm for Object Segmentation and Connected-Components Detection, The
Includes: Gordon, D. Gordon, D.[Dan] Gordon, D.[Daniel] Gordon, D.[Demian]
10 for Gordon, D.
Co Author Listing * Fusion of 2D and 3D data in three-dimensional face recognition
Gordon, G.G.[Gaile G.]
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Gordon, G.G.[Gaile G.]: gggordon AT interval com
* 3D Pose Tracking with Linear Depth and Brightness Constraints
* 3D Vision: Developing an Embedded Stereo-Vision System
* Adaptive Video Background Modeling Using Color and Depth
* Background Estimation and Removal Based on Range and Color
* Background estimation and segmentation based on range and color
* Face Recognition Based on Depth and Curvature Features
* Face Recognition Based on Depth Maps and Surface Curvature
* Foreground Segmentation Using Adaptive Mixture Models in Color and Depth
* Integrated Person Tracking Using Stereo, Color, and Pattern Detection
* Magic Morphin' Mirror: Person Detection and Tracking
* Method and apparatus for personnel detection and tracking
* Robust, Real-Time People Tracking in Open Environments Using Integrated Stereo, Color, and Face Detection
* Tyzx DeepSea G2 Vision System, ATaskable, Embedded Stereo Camera, The
* Tyzx DeepSea High Speed Stereo Vision System
* Virtual Mirror Interface Using Real-Time Robust Face Tracking, A
Includes: Gordon, G.G.[Gaile G.] Gordon, G.G.
17 for Gordon, G.G.
Co Author Listing * On the Tracking of Featureless Objects with Occlusion
Co Author Listing * Reconstruction of Optical Vector-Fields With Applications in Endoscopic Imaging
Gordon, H.R.[Howard R.]
Co Author Listing * Calibration of ocean color scanners: How much error is acceptable in the near infrared?
Co Author Listing * What and Where: 3D Object Recognition with Accurate Pose
Co Author Listing * Combining deep generative and discriminative models for Bayesian semi-supervised learning
* Exposing and modeling underlying mechanisms in ALS with machine learning
* Kinetic Modeling of Hyperpolarized Carbon-13 Pyruvate Metabolism in the Human Brain
Includes: Gordon, J.[Jonathan] Gordon, J.
Gordon, J.W.[Jeremy W.]
Co Author Listing * Optimizing Flip Angles for Metabolic Rate Estimation in Hyperpolarized Carbon-13 MRI
* Spatio-Temporally Constrained Reconstruction for Hyperpolarized Carbon-13 MRI Using Kinetic Models
Includes: Gordon, J.W.[Jeremy W.] Gordon, J.W.
Co Author Listing * What image information is important in silhouette-based gait recognition?
Co Author Listing * Ad Hoc Model Generation Using Multiscale LIDAR Data from a Geospatial Database
* Descriptor and Voting Scheme for Fast 3D Self-Localization in Man-Made Environments, A
* Fast extraction of dominant planes in MLS-data of urban areas
Includes: Gordon, M. Gordon, M.[Marvin]
Gordon, M.D.[Michael D.]
Co Author Listing * Exploring the Synergy of Humans and Machines in Extreme Video Retrieval
Co Author Listing * Efficient particle filtering for multiple target tracking with application to tracking in structured images
* tutorial on particle filters for on-line non-linear/non-Gaussian Bayesian tracking, A
Includes: Gordon, N.[Neil] Gordon, N.
Co Author Listing * Ultrasound RF Time Series for Classification of Breast Lesions
Co Author Listing * BICAV: a block-iterative parallel algorithm for sparse systems with pixel-related weighting
* Display of 3D Anisotropic Images from Limited-View Computed Tomograms
* Oblique Sampling of Projections for Direct Three-Dimensional Reconstruction
* Reconstruction of Pictures from their Projections
* Wide angle scan camera
Includes: Gordon, R. Gordon, R.[Richard] Gordon, R.[Robert]
Co Author Listing * agglomerative segmentation framework for non-convex regions within uterine cervix images, An
* Applying the information bottleneck principle to unsupervised clustering of discrete and continuous image representations
* Automatic Detection of Anatomical Landmarks in Uterine Cervix Images
* efficient image similarity measure based on approximations of KL-divergence between two gaussian mixtures, An
* H.264/MPEG4-AVC Fidelity Range Extensions: Tools, Profiles, Performance, and Application Areas
* Illumination Correction for Content Analysis in Uterine Cervix Images
* Probabilistic models for generating, modelling and matching image categories
* Unsupervised Image Clustering Using the Information Bottleneck Method
* Unsupervised Image-Set Clustering Using an Information Theoretic Framework
Includes: Gordon, S.[Shiri] Gordon, S.
9 for Gordon, S.
Gordon, S.J.[Steven J.]
Co Author Listing * Real-Time Part Position Sensing
Co Author Listing * Communication and Interaction With Semiautonomous Ground Vehicles by Force Control Steering
Co Author Listing * Quasi-Linear Optimal Path Controller Applied to Post Impact Vehicle Dynamics
Co Author Listing * Operator Calculus for Surface and Volume Modeling, An
Index for "g"