Co Author Listing * Effect of Time-Spatial Size of Motion Image for Localization by Using the Spotting Method
* On the Decomposition of Binary Shapes into Meaningful Parts
* Piecewise Shape Reconstruction by Incremental Factorization
* Towards a Hierarchical Contour Description via Dominant Point Detection
Includes: Held, A. Held, A.[Andreas]
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Methods for Splitting of Touching and Overlapping Macrophages in Fluorescent Micrographs
* Intelligent Video Surveillance
Includes: Held, C.[Christian] Held, C.[Cornelius]
Held, C.M.[Claudio M.]
Co Author Listing * Face and iris localization using templates designed by particle swarm optimization
Co Author Listing * Learning to Track at 100 FPS with Deep Regression Networks
* PCN: Point Completion Network
Includes: Held, D.[David] Held, D.
Co Author Listing * Markov Random-Field Segmentation of Brain MR-Images
Co Author Listing * EnMAP-Box: A Toolbox and Application Programming Interface for EnMAP Data Processing, The
* Feature Selection for Evaluating Fluorescence Microscopy Images in Genome-Wide Cell Screens
* On Spatial Quantization of Color Images
* Optimal Speed Control of a Heavy-Duty Vehicle in Urban Driving
Includes: Held, M.[Matthias] Held, M.[Michael] Held, M.
Co Author Listing * Steerable Wavelet Frames Based on the Riesz Transform
Co Author Listing * Breaking new ground in mapping human settlements from space: The Global Urban Footprint
* Integration of remote sensing based surface information into a three-dimensional microclimate model
* Where We Live: A Summary of the Achievements and Planned Evolution of the Global Urban Footprint
Co Author Listing * Absolute Calibration of Optical Satellite Sensors Using Libya 4 Pseudo Invariant Calibration Site
* Absolute Radiometric Calibration of Landsat Using a Pseudo Invariant Calibration Site
* Classification of North Africa for Use as an Extended Pseudo Invariant Calibration Sites (EPICS) for Radiometric Calibration and Stability Monitoring of Optical Satellite Sensors
* Empirical Absolute Calibration Model for Multiple Pseudo-Invariant Calibration Sites
* Evaluation of an Extended PICS (EPICS) for Calibration and Stability Monitoring of Optical Satellite Sensors
* Evaluation of RadCalNet Output Data Using Landsat 7, Landsat 8, Sentinel 2A, and Sentinel 2B Sensors
* Extended Pseudo Invariant Calibration Sites (EPICS) for the Cross-Calibration of Optical Satellite Sensors
* First in-Flight Radiometric Calibration of MUX and WFI on-Board CBERS-4
* Ground-Based Absolute Radiometric Calibration of Landsat 8 OLI, The
* Landsat-8 Operational Land Imager Radiometric Calibration and Stability
* Methods for Earth-Observing Satellite Surface Reflectance Validation
* New Approach for Temporal Stability Evaluation of Pseudo-Invariant Calibration Sites (PICS)
* Observations and Recommendations for the Calibration of Landsat 8 OLI and Sentinel 2 MSI for Improved Data Interoperability
* Pre- and Post-Launch Spatial Quality of the Landsat 8 Thermal Infrared Sensor
* Preliminary Results Of The Comparison Of Satellite Imagers Using Tuz GÖlÜ As A Reference Standard
* Radiometric Cross Calibration of Landsat 8 Operational Land Imager (OLI) and Landsat 7 Enhanced Thematic Mapper Plus (ETM
* Radiometric Non-Uniformity Characterization and Correction of Landsat 8 OLI Using Earth Imagery-Based Techniques
* Terra Vega Active Light Source: A First Step in a New Approach to Perform Nighttime Absolute Radiometric Calibrations and Early Results Calibrating the VIIRS DNB, The
Includes: Helder, D.[Dennis] Helder, D.
18 for Helder, D.
Co Author Listing * Applications of Spectral Band Adjustment Factors (SBAF) for Cross-Calibration
* Assessment of Spectral, Misregistration, and Spatial Uncertainties Inherent in the Cross-Calibration Study
* IKONOS geometric characterization
* IKONOS spatial resolution and image interpretability characterization
* Landsat 4 Thematic Mapper Calibration Update
* Landsat-4/5 Band 6 relative radiometry
* Radiometric Calibration of the Landsat MSS Sensor Series
* Updated Radiometric Calibration for the Landsat-5 Thematic Mapper Reflective Bands
Includes: Helder, D.L. Helder, D.L.[Dennis L.]
8 for Helder, D.L.
Co Author Listing * Survey And Modelling for the Bim of Basilica of San Marco in Venice
Co Author Listing * Deformable Image Registration with Automatic Non-Correspondence Detection
* Estimation of Large Motion in Lung CT by Integrating Regularized Keypoint Correspondences into Dense Deformable Registration
* image registration framework for sliding motion with piecewise smooth deformations, An
* Image Registration of Sectioned Brains
* Scale-Space Approach to Landmark Constrained Image Registration, A
* Variational Approach for Volume-to-Slice Registration, A
* Variational Registration of Multiple Images with the SVD Based SqN Distance Measure
Includes: Heldmann, S.[Stefan] Heldmann, S.
7 for Heldmann, S.
Co Author Listing * Enabling Saccade Latency Measurements with Consumer-Grade Cameras
Index for "h"