Sanz Ablanedo, E.[Enoc]
Co Author Listing * Accuracy of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) and SfM Photogrammetry Survey as a Function of the Number and Location of Ground Control Points Used
* Studying Glacial Melt Processes Using Sub-Centimeter DEM Extraction and Digital Close-range Photogrammetry
Includes: Sanz Ablanedo, E.[Enoc] Sanz-Ablanedo, E.[Enoc] Sanz-Ablanedo, E.
Sanz Marcos, J.
Co Author Listing * On the Usage of GRECOSAR, an Orbital Polarimetric SAR Simulator of Complex Targets, to Vessel Classification Studies
Includes: Sanz Marcos, J. Sanz-Marcos, J.
Sanz Rodriguez, S.
Co Author Listing * Cauchy-Density-Based Basic Unit Layer Rate Controller for H.264/AVC
* In-Layer Multibuffer Framework for Rate-Controlled Scalable Video Coding
* parallel H.264/SVC encoder for high definition video conferencing, A
* Rate control initialization algorithm for scalable video coding
* RBF-Based QP Estimation Model for VBR Control in H.264/SVC
* Reducing HEVC encoding complexity using two-stage motion estimation
* Two-level sliding-window VBR control algorithm for video on demand streaming
* two-level sliding-window VBR controller for real-time hierarchical video coding, A
Includes: Sanz Rodriguez, S. Sanz-Rodriguez, S. Sanz-Rodriguez, S.[Sergio] Sanz-Rodríguez, S.[Sergio]
8 for Sanz Rodriguez, S.
Co Author Listing * NWCSAF High Resolution Winds (NWC/GEO-HRW) Stand-Alone Software for Calculation of Atmospheric Motion Vectors and Trajectories
Includes: Sanz, A.[Adrian] Sanz, A.[Adrián]
Co Author Listing * Moving Voxel Method for Estimating Canopy Base Height from Airborne Laser Scanner Data
Co Author Listing * Demo: HELICoiD tool demonstrator for real-time brain cancer detection
* Hyperspectral image classification using a parallel implementation of the linear SVM on a Massively Parallel Processor Array (MPPA) platform
* Implementation of the Principal Component Analysis onto High-Performance Computer Facilities for Hyperspectral Dimensionality Reduction: Results and Comparisons
* PMC-driven methodology for energy estimation in RVC-CAL video codec specifications, A
Includes: Sanz, C. Sanz, C.[César] Sanz, C.[Cesar]
Co Author Listing * Using Hyperspectral Spectrometry and Functional Models to Characterize Vine-Leaf Composition
Co Author Listing * Customising a qualitative colour description for adaptability and usability
* Perception of High-Contrast Blurred Edges
Includes: Sanz, I.[Ismael] Sanz, I.
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Spatial and Temporal Variability in Libya-4 with Landsat 8 and Sentinel-2 Data for Optimized Ground Target Location
* Comment on: Image thresholding using type II fuzzy sets. Importance of this method
* Decorrelation of Satellite Precipitation Estimates in Space and Time
* Detecting Areas Vulnerable to Sand Encroachment Using Remote Sensing and GIS Techniques in Nouakchott, Mauritania
* OCR from poor quality images by deformation of elastic templates
* Potato Yield Prediction Using Machine Learning Techniques and Sentinel 2 Data
* Worldwide Ionospheric Model for Fast Precise Point Positioning, A
Includes: Sanz, J.[Julia] Sanz, J.
7 for Sanz, J.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Langevin Sampler for Separation of t-Distribution Modelled Astrophysical Maps
* Detection of Point Sources on Two-Dimensional Images Based on Peaks
Co Author Listing * Advances in massively parallel computing
* Algorithms for Image Component Labeling on SIMD Mesh-Connected Computers
* Algorithms for massively parallel image processing architectures
* Analysis of Optical-Flow Constraints
* Architecture for Region Boundary Extraction in Raster Scan Images Suitable for VLSI Implementation, An
* Computing Geometrical Features of Digital Objects in General Purpose Image Processing Pipeline Architectures
* Computing Multi-Colored Polygonal Masks in Pipeline Architectures and Its Application to Automated Visual Inspection
* Conformal Mapping-Based Image Processing: Theory and Applications
* CONTAM: An Edge-Based Approach to Segmenting Images with Irregular Objects
* Control Free, Low-Level Image Segmentation: Theory, Architecture, and Experimentation
* Discrete and Continuous Band-Limited Signal Extrapolation
* EREW PRAM Algorithm for Image Component Labeling, An
* Experimental System for Disk Head Inspection, An
* Fast least-squares curve fitting using quasi-orthogonal splines
* Image Analysis Methods for Solder-Ball Inspection in Integrated Circuit Manufacturing
* Image Reconstruction from Frequency-Offset Fourier Data
* Image Representation by Sign Information
* Image Technology: Advances in Image Processing, Multimedia, and Machine Vision
* Iterative Time-Limited Signal Restoration
* Machine Vision Algorithms for Automated Inspection of Thin-Film Disk Heads
* New Method for Computing Polygonal Masks In Image Processing Pipeline Architectures, A
* On the Reconstruction of Band-Limited Multidimensional Signals from Algebraic Sampling Contours
* Optical flow computation using extended constraints
* Periodic Quasi-Orthogonal Spline Bases and Applications to Least-Squares Curve-Fitting of Digital Images
* Projection-Based Geometric Feature Extraction for Computer Vision: Algorithms in Pipeline Architectures
* Special Issue I
* Special Issue II
* Unified Approach to Noniterative Linear Signal Restoration, A
Includes: Sanz, J.L.C. Sanz, J.L.C.[Jorge L.C.]
28 for Sanz, J.L.C.
Sanz, M.A.[Maria A.]
Co Author Listing * Classification of High Resolution Satellite Images Using Texture from the Panchromatic Band
Includes: Sanz, M.A.[Maria A.] Sanz, M.A.[María A.]
Sanz, P.J.[Pedro J.]
Co Author Listing * automatic transformation from bimodal to pseudo-binary images, An
* Including efficient object recognition capabilities in online robots: from a statistical to a Neural-network classifier
* Real-time rate distortion-optimized image compression with region of interest on the ARM architecture for underwater robotics applications
* Special Issue on Pattern Recognition for Autonomous Manipulation in Robotic Systems
* Vision-Based Grasp Tracking for Planar Objects
Includes: Sanz, P.J.[Pedro J.] Sanz, P.J.
Co Author Listing * general scheme for finding the static rate-distortion optimized ordering for the bits of the coefficients of all subbands of an N-level dyadic biorthogonal DWT, A
Co Author Listing * A3D: A Device for Studying Gaze in 3D
* Bayesian Image Based 3D Pose Estimation
* Bayesian Non-parametric Inference for Manifold Based MoCap Representation
* Component-Wise Modeling of Articulated Objects
* Deep Execution Monitor for Robot Assistive Tasks
* Single Image Object Modeling Based on BRDF and r-Surfaces Learning
Index for "s"