Co Author Listing * Blind image clustering based on the Normalized Cuts criterion for camera identification
* Parallel Simulated Annealing for Shape Detection
Co Author Listing * Cross-Media Learning for Image Sentiment Analysis in the Wild
* Impromptu Crisis Mapping to Prioritize Emergency Response
Includes: Cresci, S.[Stefano] Cresci, S.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Gabor Filters for Phase-Based Disparity Estimation
* Analog Computation for Phase-Based Disparity Estimation: Continuous and Discrete Models
* Differential equations for phase-based stereo-vision
* Memory-Based Approach to Sensory-Motor Coordination, A
* Performance of Phase-Based Algorithms for Disparity Estimation
* Real-Time Parallel Computation of Disparity and Optical-Flow Using Phase Difference
Includes: Crespi, B. Crespi, B.[Bruno]
Co Author Listing * 3d Modelling of Archaeological Small Finds By A Low-cost Range Camera: Methodology And First Results
* Accuracy assessment of high resolution satellite imagery orientation by leave-one-out method
* Centimeter Cosmo-Skymed Range Measurements For Monitoring Ground Displacements
* Centimeter range measurement using amplitude data of TerraSAR-X imagery
* DSM generation from high resolution SAR sensors with radargrammetric model. Application with COSMO-SkyMed and TerraSAR-X
* DSMS Generation from COSMO-SKYMED, RADARSAT-2 AND TERRASAR-X Imagery on Beauport (Canada) Test Site: Evaluation and Comparison of Different Radargrammetric Approaches
* Editorial for Special Issue Advances in SAR: Sensors, Methodologies, and Applications
* Evaluation and comparison of different radargrammetric approaches for Digital Surface Models generation from COSMO-SkyMed, TerraSAR-X, RADARSAT-2 imagery: Analysis of Beauport (Canada) test site
* Exploiting Sentinel-1 Amplitude Data For Glacier Surface Velocity Field Measurements: Feasibility Demonstration On Baltoro Glacier
* FOSS4G Date Assessment On the Isprs Optical Stereo Satellite Data: A Benchmark for DSM Generation
* Free Global DSM Assessment On Large Scale Areas Exploiting The Potentialities of the Innovative Google Earth Engine Platform
* Kinect V2 and RGB Stereo Cameras Integration for Depth Map Enhancement
* Monitoring the Impact of Land Cover Change on Surface Urban Heat Island through Google Earth Engine: Proposal of a Global Methodology, First Applications and Problems
* Multi-Temporal X-Band Radar Interferometry Using Corner Reflectors: Application and Validation at the Corvara Landslide (Dolomites, Italy)
* Radargrammetric Digital Surface Models Generation From Terrasar-x Imagery: Case Studies, Problems And Potentialities
* Upgrade of Foss Date Plug-in: Implementation Of A New Radargrammetric DSM Generation Capability
* VADASE Reliability and Accuracy of Real-Time Displacement Estimation: Application to the Central Italy 2016 Earthquakes
Includes: Crespi, M. Crespi, M.[Mattia]
17 for Crespi, M.
Co Author Listing * Interactive Hydraulic Erosion Using CUDA
* Particle-Based Method for Large-Scale Breaking Waves Simulation, A
Crespo Matellan, E.
Co Author Listing * Automated Urban Analysis Based on LiDAR-Derived Building Models
Includes: Crespo Matellan, E. Crespo-Matellan, E.
Crespo Monteiro, N.[Nicolas]
Co Author Listing * Characterization by Hyperspectral Imaging and Hypercolor Gamut Estimation for Structural Color Prints
Includes: Crespo Monteiro, N.[Nicolas] Crespo-Monteiro, N.[Nicolas]
Crespo Peremarch, P.
Co Author Listing * Analysis Of The Side-lap Effect On Full-waveform Lidar Data Acquisition For The Estimation Of Forest Structure Variables
Includes: Crespo Peremarch, P. Crespo-Peremarch, P.
Co Author Listing * Damage Detection On Historical Buildings Using Unsupervised Classification Techniques
Co Author Listing * Adjacency stable connected operators and set levelings
* Automated Aircraft Trajectory Prediction Based on Formal Intent-Related Language Processing
* Edge-Based Adaptive Smoothing
* Flat Zone Approach: A General Low-Level Region Merging Segmentation Method, The
* Levelings and Geodesic Reconstructions
* Locality and Adjacency Stability Constraints for Morphological Connected Operators
* Medical image segmentation using openings and closings with reconstruction criteria
* New Results on the Theory of Morphological Filters by Reconstruction
* shape interpolation technique based on inclusion relationships and median sets, A
* Strong Property of Morphological Connected Alternated Filters, The
Includes: Crespo, J.[Jose] Crespo, J.
10 for Crespo, J.
Co Author Listing * Optimizing Speech Intelligibility in a Noisy Environment: A unified view
Crespo, J.B.F.P.[Joao B.F.P.]
Co Author Listing * 2D orientation is unique through principal moments analysis, The
* Revisiting Complex Moments for 2-D Shape Representation and Image Normalization
Crespo, J.F.P.[Joao F.P.]
Co Author Listing * Principal moments for efficient representation of 2D shape
Includes: Crespo, J.F.P.[Joao F.P.] Crespo, J.F.P.[João F.P.]
Crespo, J.L.[Jose Luis]
Co Author Listing * Moving objects forecast in image sequences using autoregressive algorithms
Includes: Crespo, J.L.[Jose Luis] Crespo, J.L.[José Luis]
Crespo, M.C.[M. Cruz]
Co Author Listing * Determining the optimal features in freezing of gait detection through a single waist accelerometer in home environments
Co Author Listing * Detection and Tracking of Driver's Hands in Real Time
Includes: Crespo, R.[Raul] Crespo, R.[Raúl]
Co Author Listing * Detection of Objects in High Resolution Multispectral Aerial Images
* Object Detection by Step-Wise Analysis of Spectral, Spatial, and Topographic Features
Includes: Cress, D.H. Cress, D.H.[Daniel H]
Co Author Listing * Multivariate Spatial Data Fusion for Very Large Remote Sensing Datasets
* On Statistical Approaches to Generate Level 3 Products from Satellite Remote Sensing Retrievals
* Optimal Closed Boundary Identification in Gray-Scale Imagery
* Texture analysis using partially ordered Markov models
* Texture synthesis and pattern recognition for partially ordered Markov models
Includes: Cressie, N.[Noel] Cressie, N.
Co Author Listing * Dynamic Vegetation Senescence Indicator for Near-Real-Time Desert Locust Habitat Monitoring with MODIS, A
* Operational Monitoring of the Desert Locust Habitat with Earth Observation: An Assessment
Co Author Listing * Simultaneous extraction of two adjacent bony structures in x-ray images: Application to hip joint segmentation
Co Author Listing * Test feature selection for a complex electro-hydraulic servo system using frequency response measurements
Crestto, L.G.[Ludwing Gronemeyer]
Co Author Listing * Contribution of Integrated Remote Sensing System (SINAT) to Territorial Management: Towards the Strengthening of the National System of Land Observation
Co Author Listing * Adversarial Training for Sketch Retrieval
* Generative Adversarial Networks: An Overview
Includes: Creswell, A.[Antonia] Creswell, A.
Index for "c"