El Baati, A.[Abdelkarim]
Co Author Listing * Online Arabic Handwriting Modeling System Based on the Graphemes Segmentation
El Badawy, O.
Co Author Listing * Compressing 2-D Shapes Using Concavity Trees
* Envelope Detection of Multi-object Shapes
* Hierarchical representation of 2-D shapes using convex polygons: a contour-based approach
* Image Data Mining from Financial Documents Based on Wavelet Features
* Shape representation using concavity graphs
* Shape retrieval using concavity trees
* Shape-based Image Retrieval Applied To Trademark Images
Includes: El Badawy, O. El Badawy, O.[Ossama]
7 for El Badawy, O.
El Badrawy, A.A.
Co Author Listing * Speeding up Cloth Simulation by Linearizing the Bending Function of the Physical Mass-Spring Model
El Badry, M.
Co Author Listing * Deformation monitoring with off-the-shelf digital cameras for civil engineering fatigue testing
* Estimation Of Vertical Deflections In Concrete Beams Through Digital Close Range Photogrammetry
* Image-based Deformation Monitoring Of Statically And Dynamically Loaded Beams
Includes: El Badry, M. El-Badry, M. El-Badry, M.[Mamdouh]
El Baf, F.
Co Author Listing * Background Modeling using Mixture of Gaussians for Foreground Detection: A Survey
* fuzzy approach for background subtraction, A
* Fuzzy foreground detection for infrared videos
* Fuzzy statistical modeling of dynamic backgrounds for moving object detection in infrared videos
* Robust fuzzy statistical modeling of dynamic backgrounds in IR videos
* Statistical Background Modeling for Foreground Detection: A Survey
* Type-2 Fuzzy Mixture of Gaussians Model: Application to Background Modeling
Includes: El Baf, F. El Baf, F.[Fida]
7 for El Baf, F.
El Bagdouri, M.[Mohammed]
Co Author Listing * Background Subtraction with Multispectral Images Using Codebook Algorithm
* Enhanced Codebook Model and Fusion for Object Detection with Multispectral Images
* Multi-object Tracking Using Compressive Sensing Features in Markov Decision Process
* Online multi-object tracking combining optical flow and compressive tracking in Markov decision process
El Bakri, A.
Co Author Listing * Feedback T-S fuzzy controller in finite frequency for wind energy conversion systems based on neural network
El Bakry, H.
Co Author Listing * Fast Cooperative Modular Neural Nets for Human Face Detection
Includes: El Bakry, H. El-Bakry, H.
El Bakry, H.M.[Hazem M.]
Co Author Listing * Fast Pattern Detection Using Normalized Neural Networks and Cross-Correlation in the Frequency Domain
* New fast normalized neural networks for pattern detection
Includes: El Bakry, H.M.[Hazem M.] El-Bakry, H.M.[Hazem M.]
El Barkouky, A.[Ahmed]
Co Author Listing * Face detection at a distance using saliency maps
* interactive educational drawing system using a humanoid robot and light polarization, An
* Non-invasive Method for Measuring Blood Flow Rate in Superficial Veins from a Single Thermal Image, A
* Pedestrian detection using mixed partial derivative based histogram of oriented gradients
* Selective part models for detecting partially occluded faces in the wild
Includes: El Barkouky, A.[Ahmed] El-Barkouky, A.[Ahmed]
El Basyouny, K.
Co Author Listing * Fully Automated Approach to Extract and Assess Road Cross Sections From Mobile LiDAR Data, A
Includes: El Basyouny, K. El-Basyouny, K.
El Battay, A.[Ali]
Co Author Listing * Sentinel-MSI VNIR and SWIR Bands Sensitivity Analysis for Soil Salinity Discrimination in an Arid Landscape
Includes: El Battay, A.[Ali] El-Battay, A.[Ali]
El Batteoui, I.
Co Author Listing * Stereo Planar Self-Calibration Method of a Camera with Variable Intrinsic Parameters, A
El Baz, A.
Co Author Listing * 3D automatic approach for precise segmentation of the prostate from Diffusion-Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging
* 3D Graph cut with new edge weights for cerebral white matter segmentation
* 3D shape analysis of the brain cortex with application to dyslexia
* Accurate modeling of tagged CMR 3D image appearance characteristics to improve cardiac cycle strain estimation
* Alzheimer's disease diagnostics by adaptation of 3D convolutional network
* Appearance-based diagnostic system for early assessment of malignant lung nodules
* Assessment of exercise-induced immune cell apoptosis using morphological image processing
* Automatic 3-D muscle and fat segmentation of thigh magnetic resonance images in individuals with spinal cord injury
* Automatic analysis of 3D low dose CT images for early diagnosis of lung cancer
* Automatic segmentation of pathological lung using incremental nonnegative matrix factorization
* Cerebral white matter segmentation from MRI using probabilistic graph cuts and geometric shape priors
* comprehensive framework for early assessment of lung injury, A
* Density estimation using modified expectation-maximization algorithm for a linear combination of gaussians
* Detection and recognition of lung abnormalities using deformable templates
* Detection and recognition of lung nodules in spiral CT images using deformable templates and Bayesian post-classification
* Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI-Based Early Detection of Acute Renal Transplant Rejection
* Dyslexia diagnostics by 3D texture analysis of cerebral white matter gyrifications
* Dyslexia Diagnostics by Centerline-Based Shape Analysis of the Corpus Callosum
* Early Diagnosis of Diabetic Retinopathy in OCTA Images Based on Local Analysis of Retinal Blood Vessels and Foveal Avascular Zone
* Expectation-maximization for a linear combination of Gaussians
* Fast Unsupervised Segmentation of 3D Magnetic Resonance Angiography
* Framework for Automatic Segmentation of Lung Nodules from Low Dose Chest CT Scans, A
* Framework for Unsupervised Segmentation of Multi-modal Medical Images, A
* Image analysis approach for identification of renal transplant rejection
* Image-based CAD system for accurate identification of lung injury
* Image-based detection of Corpus Callosum variability for more accurate discrimination between autistic and normal brains
* Innovative 3D Adaptive Patient-Related Atlas for Automatic Segmentation of Retina Layers from Oct Images, An
* integrated geometrical and stochastic approach for accurate infant brain extraction, An
* Kidney segmentation using graph cuts and pixel connectivity
* level set-based framework for 3D kidney segmentation from diffusion MR images, A
* Lung segmentation based on Nonnegative Matrix Factorization
* Modified Akaike information criterion for estimating the number of components in a probability mixture model
* New 3D CNN-based CAD System for Early Detection of Acute Renal Transplant Rejection, A
* new approach for automatic analysis of 3D low dose CT images for accurate monitoring the detected lung nodules, A
* New CAD System for Early Diagnosis of Detected Lung Nodules, A
* New CAD System for Early Diagnosis of Dyslexic Brains, A
* new deep-learning approach for early detection of shape variations in autism using structural mri, A
* new deformable model-based segmentation approach for accurate extraction of the kidney from abdominal CT images, A
* new framework for automated segmentation of left ventricle wall from contrast enhanced cardiac magnetic resonance images, A
* new framework for incorporating appearance and shape features of lung nodules for precise diagnosis of lung cancer, A
* new nonrigid registration approach for motion correction of cardiac first-pass perfusion MRI, A
* new validation approach for the growth rate measurement using elastic phantoms generated by state-of-the-art microfluidics technology, A
* Novel 3D Joint MGRF Framework for Precise Lung Segmentation, A
* novel 4D PDE-based approach for accurate assessment of myocardium function using cine cardiac magnetic resonance images, A
* Novel ADCs-Based CNN Classification System for Precise Diagnosis of Prostate Cancer, A
* novel approach for accurate estimation of left ventricle global indexes from short-axis cine MRI, A
* Novel Approach for Automatic Follow-Up of Detected Lung Nodules, A
* Novel Autoencoder-Based Diagnostic System for Early Assessment of Lung Cancer, A
* novel automatic segmentation of healthy and diseased retinal layers from OCT scans, A
* novel CAD system for analyzing cardiac first-pass MR images, A
* Novel CNN Segmentation Framework Based on Using New Shape and Appearance Features, A
* novel framework for the segmentationof mrinfant brain images, A
* novel Gaussian Scale Space-based joint MGRF framework for precise lung segmentation, A
* novel image analysis approach for accurate identification of acute renal rejection, A
* novel image-based approach for early detection of prostate cancer, A
* Quantification of age-related brain cortex change using 3D shape analysis
* random forest-based framework for 3D kidney segmentation from dynamic contrast-enhanced CT images, A
* Role of Integrating Diffusion MR Image-Markers with Clinical-Biomarkers For Early Assessment of Renal Transplants
* Segmentation of infant brain MR images based on adaptive shape prior and higher-order MGRF
* Segmentation of pathological lungs from CT chest images
* statistical framework for the classification of infant DT images, A
* Towards Personalized Autism Diagnosis: Promising Results
Includes: El Baz, A. El-Baz, A. El-Baz, A.[Ayman] El-baz, A.
62 for El Baz, A.
El Baz, A.S.[Ayman S.]
Co Author Listing * Accurate Lungs Segmentation on CT Chest Images by Adaptive Appearance-Guided Shape Modeling
* Cerebrovascular Segmentation by Accurate Probabilistic Modeling of TOF-MRA Images
* Deformable model guided by stochastic speed with application in cine images segmentation
* EM Based Approximation of Empirical Distributions with Linear Combinations of Discrete Gaussians
* Experiments on Robust Image Registration Using a Markov-Gibbs Appearance Model
* Framework for Unsupervised Segmentation of Lung Tissues from Low Dose Computed Tomography Images, A
* Global image registration based on learning the prior appearance model
* Image Alignment Using Learning Prior Appearance Model
* Image Analysis of Renal DCE MRI for the Detection of Acute Renal Rejection
* Image Segmentation Using GMRF Models: Parameters Estimation and Applications
* Image segmentation with a parametric deformable model using shape and appearance priors
* Iterative Approximation of Empirical Grey-Level Distributions for Precise Segmentation of Multimodal Images
* Level Set Segmentation Using Statistical Shape Priors
* MGRF Controlled Stochastic Deformable Model
* New Framework for Automatic Registration of 2D/3D Texture Images, A
* novel CAD system for local and global early diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease based on PIB-PET scans, A
* Precise Image Segmentation by Iterative EM-Based Approximation of Empirical Grey Level Distributions with Linear Combinations of Gaussians
* Precise segmentation of multimodal images
* Probabilistic Modeling of Blood Vessels for Segmenting MRA Images
* Robust Image Registration Based on Markov-Gibbs Appearance Model
* Robust image segmentation using learned priors
* Shape-Appearance Guided Level-Set Deformable Model for Image Segmentation
* Significant Region-Based Framework for Early Diagnosis of Alzheimer's Disease Using11C PiB-PET Scans
* Stochastic Deformable Model
* Unified Framework for MAP Estimation in Remote Sensing Image Segmentation, A
* Unsupervised Segmentation of Multi-Modal Images by a Precise Approximation of Individual Modes with Linear Combinations of Discrete Gaussians
Includes: El Baz, A.S.[Ayman S.] El-Baz, A.S.[Ayman S.] El-Baz, A.S.
26 for El Baz, A.S.
El Baz, F.[Farouk]
Co Author Listing * Using InSAR Coherence for Investigating the Interplay of Fluvial and Aeolian Features in Arid Lands: Implications for Groundwater Potential in Egypt
Includes: El Baz, F.[Farouk] El-Baz, F.[Farouk]
El Baz, M.
Co Author Listing * New 3D CNN-based CAD System for Early Detection of Acute Renal Transplant Rejection, A
Includes: El Baz, M. El-Baz, M.
El Beji, R.[Rabii]
Co Author Listing * Comparative Study of Vision-Based Traffic Signs Recognition Methods, A
El Belrhiti, H.
Co Author Listing * Detection Of Barchan Dunes In High Resolution Satellite Images
El Beqqali, O.
Co Author Listing * 3D tilt sensing by using accelerometer-based wireless sensor networks: Real case study: Application in the smart cities
* Toward an effective hybrid collaborative filtering: A new approach based on matrix factorization and heuristic-based neighborhood
El Berbari, R.
Co Author Listing * Automated Segmentation of the Left Ventricle Including Papillary Muscles in Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Images
* Evidence theory for image segmentation using information from stochastic Watershed and Hessian filtering
* Information fusion for unsupervised image segmentation using stochastic watershed and Hessian matrix
Includes: El Berbari, R. El Berbari, R.[Racha]
El Bialy, A.M.[Ahmed M.]
Co Author Listing * Free-Form Object Recognition and Registration Using Surface Signatures
Includes: El Bialy, A.M.[Ahmed M.] El-Bialy, A.M.[Ahmed M.]
El Boukhari, M.
Co Author Listing * Classification and comparison of routing protocols in VANETs
El Bouny, L.
Co Author Listing * Performance analysis of ECG signal denoising methods in transform domain
El Boutahiri, A.
Co Author Listing * ASK-modulator design of RFID tag in 180nm CMOS technology
El Bouziady, A.
Co Author Listing * Vehicle speed estimation using extracted SURF features from stereo images
Index for "e"