Mott Smith, J.C.
Co Author Listing * Medial Axis Transformations
Includes: Mott Smith, J.C. Mott-Smith, J.C.
Co Author Listing * Remote Sensing with Polarimetric Radar
Co Author Listing * Estimation of Aircraft Operations at Airports Using Mode-C Signal Strength Information
Co Author Listing * Dyslexia diagnostics by 3D texture analysis of cerebral white matter gyrifications
* New CAD System for Early Diagnosis of Dyslexic Brains, A
Co Author Listing * User-Friendly Interactive Image Inpainting Framework Using Laplacian Coordinates, A
Co Author Listing * effect of semantic relatedness measures on multi-label classification evaluation, The
Co Author Listing * Delivering Real-Time Information Services on Public Transit: A Framework
* Dude Framework for Continuous Tone Image Denoising, The
* Handbook of Data Compression
* iDUDE Framework for Grayscale Image Denoising, The
* Lossless image coding via adaptive linear prediction and classification
* Low-Complexity Lossless Compression of Hyperspectral Imagery via Linear Prediction
* rotation and scale invariant descriptor for shape recognition, A
* Supervised Segmentation Based on Texture Signatures Extracted in the Frequency Domain
* Texture Classification Based on Discriminative Features Extracted in the Frequency Domain
Includes: Motta, G. Motta, G.[Giovanni]
9 for Motta, G.
Motta, S.R.F.[Silvio Romero Fonseca]
Co Author Listing * Digital Documentation and Digital Prototyping of Sacred Artwork of Museum Museu Mineiro: Brazil
Co Author Listing * Analyzing Semantic Segmentation Using Hybrid Human-Machine CRFs
* Augmenting deformable part models with irregular-shaped object patches
* Beyond PASCAL: A benchmark for 3D object detection in the wild
* Bottom-Up Segmentation for Top-Down Detection
* coarse-to-fine model for 3D pose estimation and sub-category recognition, A
* compositional approach to learning part-based models of objects, A
* Coordination of Multiple Agents for Probabilistic Object Tracking
* Detect What You Can: Detecting and Representing Objects Using Holistic Models and Body Parts
* Human-Machine CRFs for Identifying Bottlenecks in Scene Understanding
* Monocular Multiview Object Tracking with 3D Aspect Parts
* Newtonian Image Understanding: Unfolding the Dynamics of Objects in Static Images
* ObjectNet3D: A Large Scale Database for 3D Object Recognition
* Role of Context for Object Detection and Semantic Segmentation in the Wild, The
* See the Glass Half Full: Reasoning About Liquid Containers, Their Volume and Content
* Task-Oriented Approach for Cost-Sensitive Recognition, A
* Visual Semantic Planning Using Deep Successor Representations
* What Happens If... Learning to Predict the Effect of Forces in Images
Includes: Mottaghi, R.[Roozbeh] Mottaghi, R.
17 for Mottaghi, R.
Co Author Listing * Performance of MAP Reconstruction for Hot Lesion Detection in Whole-Body PET/CT: An Evaluation With Human and Numerical Observers
* Study-Parameter Impact in Quantitative 90-Yttrium PET Imaging for Radioembolization Treatment Monitoring and Dosimetry
Co Author Listing * Contrario Detection of False Matches in Iris Recognition, A
* Flexible image segmentation and quality assessment for real-time iris recognition
* Supervised Biometric System Using Multimodal Compression Scheme
Co Author Listing * overview of the AIRS radiative transfer model, An
Co Author Listing * Smart Depth of Field Optimization Applied to a Robotised View Camera
Includes: Mottelet, S.[Stephane] Mottelet, S.[Stéphane]
Co Author Listing * Training and Recognition of Complex Scenes Using a Holistic Statistical Model
Co Author Listing * Comparison of the Potential for Using Optical and SAR Data for Geological Mapping in an Arid Region: The Atar Site, Western Sahara, Mauritania, A
Co Author Listing * Tree-like Shapes Distance Using the Elastic Shape Analysis Framework
Mottl Link, S.
Co Author Listing * ROPES: a semiautomated segmentation method for accelerated analysis of three-dimensional echocardiographic data
Includes: Mottl Link, S. Mottl-Link, S.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive nonstationary regression analysis
* Bayesian logistic regression in pattern recognition problems under concept drift, The
* Convex support and Relevance Vector Machines for selective multimodal pattern recognition
* Edge Preserving in Generalized Smoothing of Signals and Images
* Elastic transformation of the image pixel grid for similarity based face identification
* Featureless pattern recognition in an imaginary Hilbert space
* Finding the Largest Hypercavity in a Linear Data Space
* Hidden Tree-Like Quasi-Markov Model and Generalized Technique for a Class of Image Processing Problems
* Non-enumerative Cross Validation for the Determination of Structural Parameters in Feature-Selective SVMs
* Pattern Recognition in Interrelated Data: The Problem, Fundamental Assumptions, Recognition Algorithms
* Pattern Recognition in Spatial Data: a New Method of Seismic Explorations for Oil and Gas in Crystalline Basement Rocks
* Selectivity supervision in combining pattern-recognition modalities by feature- and kernel-selective support vector machines
* Signal Processing Algorithm Based on Parametric Dynamic Programming, A
* Signature verification based on fusion of on-line and off-line kernels
* Support object classifiers with rigid and elastic kernel functions for face identification
* Variational Methods in Signal and Image Analysis
Includes: Mottl, V. Mottl, V.[Vadim]
16 for Mottl, V.
Mottos, A.B.[Andrea Britto]
Co Author Listing * Fusing well-crafted feature descriptors for efficient fine-grained classification
Co Author Listing * Analyses of Impact of Needle Surface Properties on Estimation of Needle Absorption Spectrum: Case Study with Coniferous Needle and Shoot Samples
* Diffuse sky radiation influences the relationship between canopy PRI and shadow fraction
* Evaluation of Accuracy and Practical Applicability of Methods for Measuring Leaf Reflectance and Transmittance Spectra
* Sensitivity of Common Vegetation Indices to the Canopy Structure of Field Crops
* Sensitivity of narrowband vegetation indices to boreal forest LAI, reflectance seasonality and species composition
* Spectral Properties of Coniferous Forests: A Review of In Situ and Laboratory Measurements
* Spectral Similarity and PRI Variations for a Boreal Forest Stand Using Multi-angular Airborne Imagery
* Tracking the Seasonal Dynamics of Boreal Forest Photosynthesis Using EO-1 Hyperion Reflectance: Sensitivity to Structural and Illumination Effects
Includes: Mottus, M.[Matti] Mõttus, M.[Matti] Mõttus, M.
8 for Mottus, M.
Index for "m"