de Falco, I.[Ivanoe]
Co Author Listing * Automatic Recognition of Hand Gestures with Differential Evolution
* Satellite Image Registration by Distributed Differential Evolution
de Fanti, T.
Co Author Listing * Camera Based Automatic Calibration for the Varrier-System
* Computer-generated barrier-strip autostereography
* VR: past, present, and future
de Fanti, T.A.
Co Author Listing * Dealing with Archaeology's Data Avalanche
de Faria, B.A.C.[Barbara Alves Cardoso]
Co Author Listing * Landscape Design and Neuroscience Cooperation: Contributions to the Non-pharmacological Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease
de Faria, S.M.M.[Sergio M.M.]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive least squares prediction for stereo image coding
* Depth map concealment using interview warping vectors from geometric transforms
* Disparity compensation using geometric transforms
* Efficient depth map coding using linear residue approximation and a flexible prediction framework
* Efficient Recurrent Pattern Matching Video Coding
* Error recovery of image-based depth maps using Bézier curve fitting
* Fast Interframe Transcoding from H.264 to MPEG-2
* generic post-deblocking filter for block based image compression algorithms, A
* H.264/AVC Based Video Coding Using Multiscale Recurrent Patterns: First Results
* Hierarchical Motion Compensation with Spatial and Luminance Transformations
* Image Coding Using Generalized Predictors Based on Sparsity and Geometric Transformations
* Improving H.264/AVC Inter Compression with Multiscale Recurrent Patterns
* Improving multiscale recurrent pattern image coding with least-squares prediction mode
* Intra Predictive Depth Map Coding Using Flexible Block Partitioning
* Intra-prediction for color image coding using YUV correlation
* Lossless Compression of Medical Images Using 3-D Predictors
* Low Bit-Rate Video Coding with Spatiotemporal Geometric Transforms
* method to improve HEVC lossless coding of volumetric medical images, A
* Motion compensation for very low bit-rate video
* Multiscale recurrent pattern image coding with a flexible partition scheme
* novel trilateral filter technique for depth map processing in 3D video coding, A
* On Dictionary Adaptation for Recurrent Pattern Image Coding
* Predictive depth map coding for efficient virtual view synthesis
* Reconstruction of lost depth data in multiview video-plus-depth communications using geometric transforms
* Scanned Compound Document Encoding Using Multiscale Recurrent Patterns
* Sparse least-squares prediction for intra image coding
* Two-Stage Approach for Robust HEVC Coding and Streaming, A
* Universal Image Coding Using Multiscale Recurrent Patterns and Prediction
* Video transcoding from H.264/AVC to MPEG-2 with reduced computational complexity
Includes: de Faria, S.M.M.[Sergio M.M.] de Faria, S.M.M.[Sérgio M.M.] de Faria, S.M.M. de Faria, S.M.M.[Sergio M. M.]
29 for de Faria, S.M.M.
de Farias, C.M.[Claudio M.]
Co Author Listing * Systematic Review of Shared Sensor Networks, A
de Fatima Rossetti, D.[Dilce]
Co Author Listing * Classification of Vegetation over a Residual Megafan Landform in the Amazonian Lowland Based on Optical and SAR Imagery
Includes: de Fatima Rossetti, D.[Dilce] de Fátima Rossetti, D.[Dilce]
de Feijter, R.
Co Author Listing * Improving travel-time reliability by the use of trip booking
de Feis, I.
Co Author Listing * Beyond classical consensus clustering: The least squares approach to multiple solutions
de Feo, E.
Co Author Listing * 3D-Antlers: Virtual Reconstruction and Three-Dimensional Measurement
* Application For Cultural Heritage In Erasmus Placement. Surveys And 3D Cataloging Archaeological Finds In MÉrida (Spain), An
de Ferro, C.M.[Carlos Mao]
Co Author Listing * Automatic System for Zebrafish Counting in Fish Facility Tanks
Includes: de Ferro, C.M.[Carlos Mao] de Ferro, C.M.[Carlos Mão]
De Feyter, F.[Floris]
Co Author Listing * Automatically Selecting the Best Pictures for an Individualized Child Photo Album
de Fez, I.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Mechanism for Optimal Content Download in Wireless Networks, An
* Analysis and Evaluation of Adaptive LDPC AL-FEC Codes for Content Download Services
de Figueiredo Leite, J.V.[Joao Victor]
Co Author Listing * Optimizing 3D Object Visualization on the Web
Includes: de Figueiredo Leite, J.V.[Joao Victor] de Figueiredo Leite, J.V.[João Victor]
de Figueiredo Ribeiro, F.[Fernanda]
Co Author Listing * Spatial Patterns of Fire Recurrence Using Remote Sensing and GIS in the Brazilian Savanna: Serra do Tombador Nature Reserve, Brazil
de Figueiredo, L.P.
Co Author Listing * Hybrid Global Stochastic and Bayesian Linearized Acoustic Seismic Inversion Methodology
de Figueiredo, R.J.P.[Rui J.P.]
Co Author Listing * email: de Figueiredo, R.J.P.[Rui J.P.]: rui AT uci edu
* 3-D Contour Segmentation Scheme Based on Curvature and Torsion, A
* Adaptive Alpha-Trimmed Mean Filters Under Deviations From Assumed Noise Model
* Adaptive Nonlinear Image Restoration by a Modified Kalman Filtering Approach
* Adaptive SFWO filter design
* Authors' Reply
* Automatic Detection and Diagnosis of Diabetic Retinopathy
* Formulation and Error Analysis for a Generalized Image Point Correspondence Algorithm
* Framework for Surface Reconstruction for 3D Contours, A
* Framework for the Construction of Reflectance Maps for Machine Vision, A
* General Moment-Invariants/Attributed-Graph Method for Three-Dimensional Object Recognition from a Single Image, A
* Illumination control as a means of enhancing image features in active vision systems
* Image Decimation and Interpolation Techniques Based on Frequency Domain Analysis
* Image interpretation using contextual feedback
* Image Transform Coding Scheme Based on Spatial Domain Considerations, An
* Localized Nonlinear Method for the Contrast Enhancement of Images, A
* Method for Construction of Complete Invariant Systems of Features for Scene Analysis, A
* Model-Based Image Interpolation by Generalized Splines
* nonlinear image contrast sharpening approach based on Munsell's scale, A
* On the Localization Performance Measure and Optimal Edge Detection
* Order Filters
* Pose Estimation Of 3-Dimensional Objects From Single Camera Images
* Robot Sensing Techniques Based on High-Dimensional Moment Invariants and Tensors
* robust adaptive scaled function weighted order (SFWO) filter for nonlinear image restoration, A
* Robust Extraction of Low Contrast Edges using Clustering-based Segmentation and Refinement
* Simultaneous Estimation of Shape and Reflectance Map from Photometric Stereo
* Simultaneous Object Segmentation, Multiple Object Tracking and Alpha Map Generation
* Syntactic/Semantic Technique for Surface Reconstruction from Cross-Sectional Contours, A
* Theory of Photometric Stereo for a Class of Diffuse Non-Lambertian Surfaces, A
* Theory of Photometric Stereo for a General Class of Reflectance Maps, A
* Two-Dimensional Interpolation by Generalized Spline Filters Based on Partial Differential Equation Image Models
* Unified Approach to Optimal Image Interpolation Problems Based On Linear Partial Differential Equation Models, A
* Waveform Feature Extraction based on Tauberian Approximation
Includes: de Figueiredo, R.J.P.[Rui J.P.] de Figueiredo, R.J.P. de Figueiredo, R.J.P.[Rui J. P.]
33 for de Figueiredo, R.J.P.
de Figueiredo, R.P.[Rui Pimentel]
Co Author Listing * Fast 3D Object Recognition of Rotationally Symmetric Objects
de Filippi, R.
Co Author Listing * Solar Radiation Estimation On Building Roofs And Web-based Solar Cadastre
de Flippi, R.
Co Author Listing * 3D Solarweb: A solar cadaster in the Italian Alpine landscape
de Flores, L.
Co Author Listing * AEGIS autonomous targeting for the Curiosity rover's ChemCam instrument
de Floriani, L.[Leila]
Co Author Listing * email: de Floriani, L.[Leila]: deflo AT disi unige it
* Applying two-dimensional delaunay triangulation to stereo data interpolation
* Cancellation of Critical Points in 2D and 3D Morse and Morse-Smale Complexes
* Compressing Triangulated Irregular Networks
* Computing and Visualizing a Graph-Based Decomposition for Non-manifold Shapes
* Computing Morse Decompositions for Triangulated Terrains: An Analysis and an Experimental Evaluation
* Concentrated Curvature for Mean Curvature Estimation in Triangulated Surfaces
* Constrained Delaunay Triangulation for Multiresolution Surface Description
* Decomposing non-manifold objects in arbitrary dimensions
* Delaunay-Based Representation of Surfaces Defined over Arbitrarily Shaped Domains
* Describing shapes by geometrical-topological properties of real functions
* Discrete Distortion for Surface Meshes
* Discrete Morse versus Watershed Decompositions of Tessellated Manifolds
* Edge-Face Graph Representations of Solid Objects
* Feature Extraction for Boundary Models of Three-Dimensional Objects
* Half-edge multi-tessellation: compact representation for multi-resolution tetrahedral meshes
* Hierarchical Boundary Model for Solid Object Representation, A
* Horizon Computation on a Hierarchical Triangulated Terrain Model
* Managing the Level of Detail in 3D Shape Reconstruction and Representation
* Modeling and Generalization of Discrete Morse Terrain Decompositions
* Modeling and Visualization Approaches for Time-Varying Volumetric Data
* Morphological Representations of Scalar Fields
* Multi-resolution Cell Complexes Based on Homology-Preserving Euler Operators
* Multi-resolution Morse-Smale Complexes for Terrain Modeling
* Multiresolution Analysis of 3D Images Based on Discrete Distortion
* Multiresolution Models for Topographic Surface Description
* Non-manifold Multi-tessellation: From Meshes to Iconic Representations of Objects
* On-Line Algorithm for Constrained Delaunay Triangulation, An
* On-line Space Sculpturing for 3d Shape Manipulation
* Semantic-Based Segmentation and Annotation of 3D Models
* Shape Analysis and Structuring
* Simplification Operators on a Dimension-Independent Graph-Based Representation of Morse Complexes
* Smale-Like Decomposition and Forman Theory for Discrete Scalar Fields
* smale-like decomposition for discrete scalar fields, A
* Structured Graph Representation of a Hierarchical Triangulation
* Supertetras: A Superpixel Analog for Tetrahedral Mesh Oversegmentation
* Surface Representations Based on Triangular Grids
* Surface Segmentation through Concentrated Curvature
* Topological Analysis and Characterization of Discrete Scalar Fields
* Topological modifications and hierarchical representation of cell complexes in arbitrary dimensions
* Topological Operators on Cell Complexes in Arbitrary Dimensions
* Tree-Based Encoding for Cancellations on Morse Complexes
* Two Data Structures for Building Tetrahedralizations
* Using 2D Maps for 3D Localization
* VARIANT: A System for Terrain Modeling at Variable Resolution
* Visibility Computations on Hierarchical Triangulated Terrain Models
* Visibility-Related Image Features
* Visualizing parametric surfaces at variable resolution
Includes: de Floriani, L.[Leila] de Floriani, L.
48 for de Floriani, L.
de Fontes, F.P.X.[Fernanda Palhano Xavier]
Co Author Listing * Real time ultrasound image denoising
de Foster, S.
Co Author Listing * Computer Controlled Optical Testing of High-Density Printed-Circuit Boards
de Foster, S.M.[Steven M.]
Co Author Listing * System for measuring and detecting printed circuit wiring defects
de Fouquet, C.[Chantal]
Co Author Listing * Applications of kriging to image sequence coding
de Franca, F.O.
Co Author Listing * Predicting missing values with biclustering: A coherence-based approach
Includes: de Franca, F.O. de França, F.O.
de Franca, J.A.[Jose Alexandre]
Co Author Listing * new robust algorithmic for multi-camera calibration with a 1D object under general motions without prior knowledge of any camera intrinsic parameter, A
* Revisiting Zhang's 1D calibration algorithm
Includes: de Franca, J.A.[Jose Alexandre] de França, J.A.[José Alexandre] de Franca, J.A.[Jose A.]
De Franceschi, G.
Co Author Listing * Analysis of the Regional Ionosphere at Low Latitudes in Support of the Biomass ESA Mission
de Franchis, C.[Carlo]
Co Author Listing * Atmospheric Turbulence Restoration by Diffeomorphic Image Registration and Blind Deconvolution
* Attitude Refinement for Orbiting Pushbroom Cameras: A Simple Polynomial Fitting Method
* Bilateral Filter for Point Clouds, The
* MGM: A Significantly More Global Matching for Stereovision
* On stereo-rectification of pushbroom images
Includes: de Franchis, C.[Carlo] de Franchis, C.
de Frein, R.
Co Author Listing * Power-Weighted Divergences for Relative Attenuation and Delay Estimation
Includes: de Frein, R. de Fréin, R.
de Freitas Pereira, T.[Tiago]
Co Author Listing * Face liveness detection using dynamic texture
* Heterogeneous Face Recognition Using Inter-Session Variability Modelling
* LBP-TOP Based Countermeasure against Face Spoofing Attacks
de Freitas Viadana, M.I.C.[Maria Isabel C.]
Co Author Listing * Application of the Photogrammetric and the Geographic Information Systems in the Urban Environment: A Case of Study
de Freitas Zampolo, R.[Ronaldo]
Co Author Listing * Characterization of difference detection thresholds in AWGN-degraded images by using full reference metrics
* Comparison of Image Quality Metric Performances Under Practical Conditions, A
* Evolutionary Programming in Image Restoration Via Reduced Order Model Kalman Filtering
* measure for perceptual image quality assessment, A
* Perceptual image quality assessment based on bayesian networks
Includes: de Freitas Zampolo, R.[Ronaldo] de Freitas Zampolo, R.
de Freitas, J.F.G.
Co Author Listing * Object Recognition as Machine Translation: Learning a Lexicon for a Fixed Image Vocabulary
de Freitas, N.[Nando]
Co Author Listing * Bayesian Optimization with an Empirical Hardness Model for approximate Nearest Neighbour Search
* Boosted Particle Filter: Multitarget Detection and Tracking, A
* Constrained Semi-supervised Learning Approach to Data Association, A
* Deep Fried Convnets
* Inference and Learning for Active Sensing, Experimental Design and Control
* Learning to Recognize Objects with Little Supervision
* Robust Visual Tracking for Multiple Targets
* Semi-supervised Learning Approach to Object Recognition with Spatial Integration of Local Features and Segmentation Cues, A
* Statistical Model for General Contextual Object Recognition, A
* Taking the Human Out of the Loop: A Review of Bayesian Optimization
Includes: de Freitas, N.[Nando] de Freitas, N.
10 for de Freitas, N.
de Freitas, U.M.[Ubirajara Moura]
Co Author Listing * Yet Another Map Algebra
de Fries, R.S.[Ruth S.]
Co Author Listing * Automated Approach to Map Winter Cropped Area of Smallholder Farms across Large Scales Using MODIS Imagery, An
* Mapping Species Composition of Forests and Tree Plantations in Northeastern Costa Rica with an Integration of Hyperspectral and Multitemporal Landsat Imagery
de Frutos Lopez, M.
Co Author Listing * Cauchy-Density-Based Basic Unit Layer Rate Controller for H.264/AVC
* Decoder Description Syntax for fully configurable video coding
* Dynamic replacement of video coding elements
* Fast Motion-Cost Based Algorithm for H.264/AVC Inter Mode Decision, A
* Fast, dynamic configuration of transforms for video coding
* Implementing Fully Configurable Video Coding
* improved fast mode decision algorithm for intraprediction in H.264/AVC video coding, An
* Syntax for Defining, Communicating, and Implementing Video Decoder Function and Structure, A
* Two-level sliding-window VBR control algorithm for video on demand streaming
* two-level sliding-window VBR controller for real-time hierarchical video coding, A
Includes: de Frutos Lopez, M. de-Frutos-Lopez, M. de Frutos Lopez, M.[Manuel] de-Frutos-Lopez, M.[Manuel] de-Frutos-López, M.[Manuel]
10 for de Frutos Lopez, M.
de Frutos, M.[Manuel]
Co Author Listing * Dynamic transform replacement in an H.264 CODEC
de Fuentes, J.M.
Co Author Listing * Towards an automatic enforcement for speeding: Enhanced model and intelligent transportation systems realisation
de Furio, I.[Ivano]
Co Author Listing * New Approach Toward a Modular Multimodal Interface for PDAs and Smartphones, A
de Fusco, C.
Co Author Listing * PNU-based technique to detect forged regions in digital images, A
Index for "d"