Co Author Listing * Dynamic Hierarchical Segmentation of Remote Sensing Images
* Marker-Controlled Watershed-Based Segmentation of Multiresolution Remote Sensing Images
* Pansharpening by Convolutional Neural Networks
* Watershed-Based Segmentation Technique for Multiresolution Data, A
Includes: Masi, G.[Giuseppe] Masi, G.
Co Author Listing * Continuous localization and mapping of a pan-tilt-zoom camera for wide area tracking
* Continuous recovery for real time pan tilt zoom localization and mapping
* Device-tagged feature-based localization and mapping of wide areas with a PTZ camera
* Do We Really Need to Collect Millions of Faces for Effective Face Recognition?
* ExpNet: Landmark-Free, Deep, 3D Facial Expressions
* Face and Body Association for Video-Based Face Recognition
* Face recognition using deep multi-pose representations
* FacePoseNet: Making a Case for Landmark-Free Face Alignment
* Information theoretic sensor management for multi-target tracking with a single pan-tilt-zoom camera
* Multi-pose face detection for accurate face logging
* Multi-target Data Association Using Sparse Reconstruction
* On Face Segmentation, Face Swapping, and Face Perception
* Person Detection Using Temporal and Geometric Context with a Pan Tilt Zoom Camera
* Person Re-Identification by Iterative Re-Weighted Sparse Ranking
* Pooling Faces: Template Based Face Recognition with Pooled Face Images
* Pose Independent Face Recognition by Localizing Local Binary Patterns via Deformation Components
* Pose-Aware Face Recognition in the Wild
* Posterity Logging of Face Imagery for Video Surveillance
* Rapid Synthesis of Massive Face Sets for Improved Face Recognition
* Regressing Robust and Discriminative 3D Morphable Models with a Very Deep Neural Network
* Using 3D Models to Recognize 2D Faces in the Wild
Includes: Masi, I.[Iacopo] Masi, I.
21 for Masi, I.
Co Author Listing * Apparatus and method to merge images rasterized at different resolutions
Co Author Listing * Decomposing Global Light Transport Using Time of Flight Imaging
* Imaging the Propagation of Light Through Scenes at Picosecond Resolution
Co Author Listing * Multiscale distilled sensing: A source detection method for infrared and radio astronomical images
Co Author Listing * Physical Retrieval of Land Surface Emissivity Spectra from Hyper-Spectral Infrared Observations and Validation with In Situ Measurements
Co Author Listing * Vertical Distribution of Lower Tropospheric NO2 Derived From Diffuse Solar Radiation Measurements: A Geometrical Retrieval Approach
Co Author Listing * From Survey to FEM Analysis for Documentation of Built Heritage: The Case Study of Villa Revedin-bolasco
* From Tls Survey to 3D Solid Modeling for Documentation of Built Heritage: the Case Study of Porta Savonarola in Padua
* Geodatabase For Multisource Data Applied To Cultural Heritage: The Case Study Of Villa Revedin Bolasco, A
* ISVD-based Euclidian structure from motion for smartphones, An
* Low Cost UWB Based Solution for Direct Georeferencing UAV Photogrammetry, A
* NDVI from Landsat 8 Vegetation Indices to Study Movement Dynamics of Capra Ibex in Mountain Areas
* Non Linear Temporal Textures Synthesis: A Monte Carlo Approach
* On the use of INS to improve Feature Matching
* Photogrammetric Reconstruction With Bayesian Information
* Processing lidar waveform data for 3D visual assessment of forest environments
* Semi-Automated Detection of Surface Degradation on Bridges Based on a Level Set Method
* Small Footprint Full-Waveform Metrics Contribution to the Prediction of Biomass in Tropical Forests
* Solar Irradiance Modelling with NASA WW GIS Environment
* UAV Positioning and Collision Avoidance Based on RSS Measurements
Includes: Masiero, A. Masiero, A.[Andrea]
14 for Masiero, A.
Co Author Listing * Revisiting the Kronecker Array Transform
Co Author Listing * Temporal and Seasonal Variations of the Hot Spring Basin Hydrothermal System, Yellowstone National Park, USA
Co Author Listing * Machine-learning methodology for energy efficient routing
Co Author Listing * new no-reference image quality measure to determine the quality of a given image using object separability, A
Co Author Listing * Accepting H Iso-Array System
* Efficient Algorithms for Reconstruction of 2D-Arrays from Extended Parikh Images
* Min-Cost-Max-Flow Based Algorithm for Reconstructing Binary Image from Two Projections Using Similar Images, A
* Spatial Domain Object Separability Based No-Reference Image Quality Measure Using Mean and Variance, A
Includes: Masilamani, V. Masilamani, V.[Vedhanayagam]
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Multiresolution-Based Fusion Strategies for a Dual Infrared System
* Real-Time 3D Reconstruction from Images Taken from an UAV
* Sight enhancement through video fusion in a surveillance system
Includes: Masini, A.[Andrea] Masini, A.
Co Author Listing * complete system for the analysis of architectural drawings, A
* Discrete relaxation applied to interpretation of technical documents
* Improving Arc Detection in Graphics Recognition
* Machine recognition of cursive Arabic words
* Mirabelle: A System for Structural Analysis of Drawings
* Recognition of Handwritten Arabic Words and Sentences
* Search for Genericity in Graphics Recognition Applications: Design Issues of the Qgar Software System, The
* Stable, Robust and Off-The-Shelf Methods for Graphics Recognition
* Urban Environment Modelling by Fusion of a Cadastral Map and a Digital Elevation Model
Includes: Masini, G.[Gerald] Masini, G.[Gérald] Masini, G.
9 for Masini, G.
Co Author Listing * Establishing a Remote Sensing Science Center in Cyprus: First Year of Activities of ATHENA Project
* Google Earth as a Powerful Tool for Archaeological and Cultural Heritage Applications: A Review
* Maxwellian Look beyond Opaque Interfaces, A
* Medieval Archaeology Under the Canopy with LiDAR. The (Re)Discovery of a Medieval Fortified Settlement in Southern Italy
* Persistent Scatterer Interferometry Processing of COSMO-SkyMed StripMap HIMAGE Time Series to Depict Deformation of the Historic Centre of Rome, Italy
* Satellite Remote Sensing: A New Tool for Archaeology
* Sensing the Risk: New Approaches and Technologies for Protection and Security of Cultural Heritage. The PRO_CULT Project
* Space View of Radar Archaeological Marks: First Applications of COSMO-SkyMed X-Band Data, A
* Study of the Variations of Archaeological Marks at Neolithic Site of Lucera, Italy Using High-Resolution Multispectral Datasets
* Towards an Operational Use of Geophysics for Archaeology in Henan (China): Methodological Approach and Results in Kaifeng
Includes: Masini, N.[Nicola] Masini, N.
10 for Masini, N.
Masip Bruin, X.[Xavi]
Co Author Listing * Smart Computing and Sensing Technologies for Animal Welfare: A Systematic Review
Includes: Masip Bruin, X.[Xavi] Masip-Bruin, X.[Xavi]
Co Author Listing * Adding Classes Online in Error Correcting Output Codes Framework
* Are External Face Features Useful for Automatic Face Classification?
* Automatic Detection of Facial Feature Points via HOGs and Geometric Prior Models
* Automatic point-based facial trait judgments evaluation
* Boosted discriminant projections for nearest neighbor classification
* Contribution of External Features to Face Recognition, The
* Emotion recognition from mid-level features
* Face Verification using External Features
* Feature Extraction Methods for Real-Time Face Detection and Classification
* Geometry-Based Ensembles: Toward a Structural Characterization of the Classification Boundary
* Hierarchical Approach for Multi-task Logistic Regression, A
* Interpreting CNN Models for Apparent Personality Trait Regression
* On the use of independent tasks for face recognition
* Online error correcting output codes
* Predicting dominance judgements automatically: A machine learning approach
* Supervised Committee of Convolutional Neural Networks in Automated Facial Expression Analysis
* Winner takes all hashing for speeding up the training of neural networks in large class problems
Includes: Masip, D.[David] Masip, D.
17 for Masip, D.
Co Author Listing * Iris Matching by Local Extremum Points of Multiscale Taylor Expansion
* Iris recognition by local extremum points of multiscale Taylor expansion
Index for "m"