Co Author Listing * Context-Aware E-Bike System to Reduce Pollution Inhalation While Cycling, A
* New Take on Protecting Cyclists in Smart Cities, A
Co Author Listing * Methodology for Detection and Interpretation of Ground Motion Areas with the A-DInSAR Time Series Analysis
Co Author Listing * Low-Drift Fixed-Point 8X8 IDCT Approximationwith 8-Bit Transform Factors
Co Author Listing * Human Gait Recognition Based on Dynamic and Static Features Using Generalized Regression Neural Network
Pillai, G.V.[Gargi V.]
Co Author Listing * Change detection in Landsat images based on local neighbourhood information
Co Author Listing * Classification Approach with a Reject Option for Multi-label Problems, A
* Classification with reject option in text categorisation systems
* Designing multi-label classifiers that maximize F measures: State of the art
* Exploiting Depth Information for Indoor-Outdoor Scene Classification
* F-measure optimisation in multi-label classifiers
* Image Spam Filtering Using Visual Information
* Learning of Multilabel Classifiers
* Multi-label classification with a reject option
* Poisoning Complete-Linkage Hierarchical Clustering
* survey and experimental evaluation of image spam filtering techniques, A
* Threshold optimisation for multi-label classifiers
Includes: Pillai, I.[Ignazio] Pillai, I.
11 for Pillai, I.
Co Author Listing * Document Image Classification and Labeling Using Multiple Instance Learning
* Predicting Dynamical Evolution of Human Activities from a Single Image
Includes: Pillai, J.[Jaishanker] Pillai, J.
Pillai, J.K.[Jaishanker K.]
Co Author Listing * Cross-Sensor Iris Recognition through Kernel Learning
* Dictionary Learning from Ambiguously Labeled Data
* Dictionary-based multiple instance learning
* Generalized Dictionaries for Multiple Instance Learning
* Kernel Learning for Extrinsic Classification of Manifold Features
* Learning discriminative dictionaries with partially labeled data
* Manhattan Junction Catalogue for Spatial Reasoning of Indoor Scenes
* Multiple kernel-based dictionary learning for weakly supervised classification
* Secure and Robust Iris Recognition Using Random Projections and Sparse Representations
* Sparsity inspired selection and recognition of iris images
10 for Pillai, J.K.
Co Author Listing * Spectral Feature-Based Classification of Wind Profiler Power Spectra
Pillai, K.G.[Karthik Ganesan]
Co Author Listing * large-scale solar image dataset with labeled event regions, A
Co Author Listing * Prop-free pointing detection in dynamic cluttered environments
* universal two-way approach for estimating unknown frequencies for unknown number of sinusoids in a signal based on eigenspace analysis of Hankel matrix, A
Includes: Pillai, P.[Padmanabhan] Pillai, P.[Prashant]
Co Author Listing * Image description through fusion based recurrent multi-modal learning
* Intelligent character recognition using fully convolutional neural networks
* Key frame extraction for salient activity recognition
* Line-sweep: Cross-ratio for wide-baseline matching and 3D reconstruction
Includes: Pillai, S.[Suhas] Pillai, S. Pillai, S.[Sudeep]
Co Author Listing * Blind Image Deconvolution Using a Robust GCD Approach
* Two-Dimensional Blind Deconvolution Using a Robust GCD Approach
Pillar Little, E.A.[Elizabeth A.]
Co Author Listing * Merging Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Imagery and Echo Soundings with an Adaptive Sampling Technique for Bathymetric Surveys
Includes: Pillar Little, E.A.[Elizabeth A.] Pillar-Little, E.A.[Elizabeth A.]
Co Author Listing * Advances in Shader Lamps Avatars for telepresence
Co Author Listing * Stroke-Based Performance Metrics for Handwritten Mathematical Expressions
Co Author Listing * Data Fusion of Objects Using Techniques Such as Laser Scanning, Structured Light and Photogrammetry for Cultural Heritage Applications
* Practice-Based Comparison of Imaging Methods for Visualization of Toolmarks on an Egyptian Scarab
* Ten years of art imaging research
Includes: Pillay, R.[Ruven] Pillay, R.
Co Author Listing * Effective speaker verification via dynamic mismatch compensation
Co Author Listing * Enhancement of multimodal biometric segregation using unconstrained cohort normalisation
* Qualitative fusion of normalised scores in multimodal biometrics
Includes: Pillay, S.G. Pillay, S.G.[Surosh G.]
Co Author Listing * Absolute and relative height-pixel accuracy of SRTM-GL1 over the South American Andean Plateau
Co Author Listing * Vision-Based 3D-Reconstruction of Barley Plants
Co Author Listing * Discrete Modal Decomposition: a new approach for the reflectance modeling and rendering of real surfaces
* Reflectance-based surface saliency
* Robust Anomaly Detection Using Reflectance Transformation Imaging for Surface Quality Inspection
Includes: Pillet, M.[Maurice] Pillet, M.
Pilli Sihvola, E.
Co Author Listing * Evolving winter road maintenance ecosystems in Finland and Hokkaido, Japan
Includes: Pilli Sihvola, E. Pilli-Sihvola, E.
Pilli Sihvola, K.[Karoliina]
Co Author Listing * Weather Conditions, Weather Information and Car Crashes
Includes: Pilli Sihvola, K.[Karoliina] Pilli-Sihvola, K.[Karoliina]
Pilliod, D.S.[David S.]
Co Author Listing * Lidar Aboveground Vegetation Biomass Estimates in Shrublands: Prediction, Uncertainties and Application to Coarser Scales
Co Author Listing * Flexible readout image capture with a four-channel CFA
Co Author Listing * Observability in Passive Target Motion Analysis
Co Author Listing * Bayesian Online Multitask Learning of Gaussian Processes
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Pillow, N.[Nic]: nic AT robots oxford ac uk
* 3D Object Recognition Using Invariance
* Class-Based Grouping in Perspective Images
* Experimental Comparison of Appearance and Geometric Model Based Recognition, An
* Viewpoint-Invariant Representation of Generalized Cylinders Using the Symmetry Set
Includes: Pillow, N.[Nic] Pillow, N.
Index for "p"