Co Author Listing * 3-dimensional Pre- And Post-fire Comparison Of Forest Areas
* Benchmarking and quality analysis of DEM generated from high and very high resolution optical stereo satellite data
* Changing The Production Pipeline: Use Of Oblique Aerial Cameras For Mapping Purposes
* Digital Surface Model Extraction and Re nement through Image Segmentation - Application to the ISPRS Benchmark Stereo Dataset
* DSM Accuracy Evaluation for the ISPRS Commission I Image Matching Benchmark
* Evaluation of PLEIADES-1A Triplet on Trento Testfield
* Evaluation of WORLDVIEW-1 Stereo Scenes
* Exploring the Potential of Aerial Photogrammetry for 3D Modelling of High-Alpine Environments
* Extraction of Buildings using Images and Lidar Data and a Combination of Various Methods
* Indirect Georeferencing of Airborne Multi-Line Array Sensors: A Simulated Case Study
* Oblique Photogrammetry Supporting 3D Urban Reconstruction of Complex Scenarios
* Radiometric and geometric evaluation of GeoEye-1, WorldView-2 and Pléiades-1A stereo images for 3D information extraction
* Radiometric and geometric evaluation of worldview-2 stereo scenes.
* Refinement of Digital Surface Models through Constrained Connectivity Partitioning of Optical Imagery
* Rigorous Model for Spaceborne Linear Array Sensors, A
* Testfield Trento: Geometric Evaluation Of Very High Resolution Satellite Imagery
* Use of Historical Aerial Images for 3d Modelling of Glaciers in the Province of Trento
* Use of Vertical Aerial Images for Semi-oblique Mapping
* Volumetric Forest Change Detection Through Vhr Satellite Imagery
Includes: Poli, D. Poli, D.[Daniela]
19 for Poli, D.
Co Author Listing * Bayesian Compressive Sensing Approaches for the Reconstruction of Two-Dimensional Sparse Scatterers Under TE Illuminations
* Multifrequency Bayesian compressive sensing methods for microwave imaging
* Multifrequency Particle Swarm Optimization for Enhanced Multiresolution GPR Microwave Imaging
Includes: Poli, L. Poli, L.[Lorenzo]
Co Author Listing * Towards a Traceable Climate Service: Assessment of Quality and Usability of Essential Climate Variables
Co Author Listing * artificial vision system for X-ray images of human coronary trees, An
* Evolutionary Brain Computer Interfaces
* Evolutionary Synthesis of a Trajectory Integrator for an Analogue Brain-Computer Interface Mouse
* Genetic algorithm-based interactive segmentation of 3D medical images
* Interactive segmentation of multi-dimensional medical data with contour-based application of genetic algorithms
* Recovery of 3D Closed Surfaces from Sparse Data
* Shape from Radiological Density
Includes: Poli, R. Poli, R.[Riccardo]
7 for Poli, R.
Co Author Listing * Curvature estimation for segmentation of triangulated surfaces
Co Author Listing * Application of Robotic System for Obtaining Information About the Area
* Using An Low-cost Stereo Camera for Autonomous Navigation of Mobile Robot
Co Author Listing * Identification of a Discrete Planar Symmetric Shape From a Single Noisy View
Co Author Listing * Fast and Accurate Camera Covariance Computation for Large 3D Reconstruction
* From Two Rolling Shutters to One Global Shutter
* Making Affine Correspondences Work in Camera Geometry Computation
* Uncertainty Based Camera Model Selection
* Uncertainty Computation in Large 3D Reconstruction
Includes: Polic, M.[Michal] Polic, M.
Co Author Listing * Lake Chad Total Surface Water Area as Derived from Land Surface Temperature and Radar Remote Sensing Data
* Monitoring Water-Related Ecosystems with Earth Observation Data in Support of Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 6 Reporting
Co Author Listing * New Algorithm for Time Series Prediction by Temporal Fuzzy Clustering, A
Co Author Listing * Digital Elevation Model Quality Assessment Methods: A Critical Review
* Evaluation of Elevation, Slope and Stream Network Quality of Spot DEMS
* Impact of DEM reconstruction parameters on geomorphological indicators
* Maximum Likelihood Classification of High-Resolution Polarimetric SAR Images in Urban Area
* Maximum Likelihood Classification of Single Highresolution Polarimetric SAR Images in Urban Areas
* Multi-Temporal Speckle Filtering of Polarimetric P-Band SAR Data over Dense Tropical Forests: Study Case in French Guiana for the BIOMASS Mission
* On Laussedat's Contribution to the Emergence of Photogrammetry
* Using Vertical Panoramic Images to Record a Historic Cemetery
Includes: Polidori, L.[Laurent] Polidori, L.
8 for Polidori, L.
Polidorio, A.M.[Airton Marco]
Co Author Listing * Real-time velocity measurement to linear motion of a rigid object with monocular image sequence analyses
* technological innovation to safely aid in the spatial orientation of blind people in a complex urban environment, A
Includes: Polidorio, A.M.[Airton Marco] Polidório, A.M.[Airton Marco] Polidorio, A.M.
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Polikar, R.[Robi]: polikar AT rowan edu
* Ensemble-Based Incremental Learning Approach to Data Fusion, An
* Incremental Learning Algorithm for Non-stationary Environments and Class Imbalance, An
* Incremental learning in non-stationary environments with concept drift using a multiple classifier based approach
* Learn++.MF: A random subspace approach for the missing feature problem
* Margin-based discriminant dimensionality reduction for visual recognition
* Wavelet Tutorial, The
8 for Polikar, R.
Co Author Listing * On The Fractal Features in Fingerprint Analysis
Polikarpova, N.S.[Natalia S.]
Co Author Listing * Logical Models of Images and Recognition Operators for Image Understanding Environment
Co Author Listing * Facial Micro-Expression Detection in Hi-Speed Video Based on Facial Action Coding System (FACS)
Co Author Listing * Sensitivity of Modeled CO2 Air-Sea Flux in a Coastal Environment to Surface Temperature Gradients, Surfactants, and Satellite Data Assimilation
Polimeni, J.R.[Jonathan R.]
Co Author Listing * Exact Geodesics and Shortest Paths on Polyhedral Surfaces
* FOCUSR: Feature Oriented Correspondence Using Spectral Regularization: A Method for Precise Surface Matching
* Sparsity-Promoting Calibration for GRAPPA Accelerated Parallel MRI Reconstruction
Includes: Polimeni, J.R.[Jonathan R.] Polimeni, J.R.
Co Author Listing * Connectivity in fMRI: Blind Spots and Breakthroughs
Poline, J.B.[Jean Baptiste]
Co Author Listing * Improving Sensitivity and Reliability of fMRI Group Studies through High Level Combination of Individual Subjects Results
* Non-parametric Density Modeling and Outlier-Detection in Medical Imaging Datasets
* primal sketch of the cortex mean curvature: a morphogenesis based approach to study the variability of the folding patterns, A
* Structural Analysis of fMRI Data Revisited: Improving the Sensitivity and Reliability of fMRI Group Studies
* supervised clustering approach for extracting predictive information from brain activation images, A
* Transport on Riemannian Manifold for Connectivity-Based Brain Decoding
* Unsupervised robust nonparametric estimation of the hemodynamic response function for any FMRI experiment
Includes: Poline, J.B.[Jean Baptiste] Poline, J.B.[Jean-Baptiste] Poline, J.B.
7 for Poline, J.B.
Co Author Listing * Connectivity feature extraction for spatio-functional clustering of fMRI data
Co Author Listing * Active Learning for Interactive Multimedia Retrieval
Co Author Listing * Population Trends and Urbanization: Simulating Density Effects Using a Local Regression Approach
Co Author Listing * Better Feature Tracking through Subspace Constraints
* Enhancing feature tracking with gyro regularization
* New Approach to Two-View Motion Segmentation Using Global Dimension Minimization, A
Co Author Listing * Current Practices in UAS-based Environmental Monitoring
* Irrigation Optimization Under a Limited Water Supply by the Integration of Modern Approaches into Traditional Water Management on the Cotton Fields
* Remote Sensing Techniques To Assess Post-fire Effects at the Hillslope and Sub-Basin Scales Via Multi-scale Model
Includes: Polinova, M.[Maria] Polinova, M.
Co Author Listing * Thematic user communities collaborate to contribute to the development of the Canadian Geospatial Data Infrastructure
Polis, M.F.[Michael F.]
Co Author Listing * Automating the Construction of Large Scale Virtual Worlds
* Iterative TIN Generation from Digital Elevation Models
* Progress in Automated Virtual World Construction
* Research in Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery
* Research in Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery: 1994-1995
* Research in Image Understanding and Automated Cartography: 1997-1998
* Research in the Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery: 1993-1994
* Research in the Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery: 1994-1995
* Research in the Automated Analysis of Remotely Sensed Imagery: 1995-1996
Includes: Polis, M.F.[Michael F.] Polis, M.F.
9 for Polis, M.F.
Co Author Listing * Convex Approach to Superresolution and Regularization of Lines in Images, A
* Texture modeling by Gaussian fields with prescribed local orientation
Includes: Polisano, K.[Kevin] Polisano, K.[Kévin]
Co Author Listing * Why so many people? Explaining Nonhabitual Transport Overcrowding With Internet Data
Co Author Listing * Image Processing Methods Applied in Mapping of Lubrication Parameters
Includes: Poliscuk, R.[Radek] Policuk, R.[Radek]
Co Author Listing * Optimized Adaptive Streaming of Multi-video Stream Bundles
Polit, P.P.[Peter P.]
Co Author Listing * System for coding a video signal in the presence of an image intensity gradient
Politi Stergiou, N.
Co Author Listing * Copernicus Knowledge and Innovation Hubs
Includes: Politi Stergiou, N. Politi-Stergiou, N.
Co Author Listing * Detection and Classification of Pollen Grain Microscope Images
* POLLEN13K: A Large Scale Microscope Pollen Grain Image Dataset
Co Author Listing * Local Time-Domain Spherical Harmonic Spatial Encoding for Wave-Based Acoustic Simulation
Co Author Listing * Simple Information Theoretic Proof of the Maximum Entropy Property of Some Gaussian Random Fields, A
Co Author Listing * H.264/SVC vs. H.264/AVC video quality comparison under QoE-driven seamless handoff
* QoE model of scalable MDC stereoscopic video over IP networks
* Quality evaluation of 3D video using colour-plus-depth amp; MDC over IP networks
* stereo client using open SVC decoder extensions: QoE performance evaluation, A
Includes: Politis, I.[Ilias] Politis, I.
Co Author Listing * Integration of intensity textures and local geometry descriptors from Terrestrial Laser Scanning to map chert in outcrops
Co Author Listing * JPEG2000 and Dissemination of Cultural Heritage Over the Internet
Politte, D.G.[David G.]
Co Author Listing * Alternating Minimization Algorithm with Automatic Relevance Determination for Transmission Tomography under Poisson Noise
* Compressed sampling strategies for tomography
* Deblurring subject to nonnegativity constraints when known functions are present with application to object-constrained computerized tomography
* Line Integral Alternating Minimization Algorithm for Dual-Energy X-Ray CT Image Reconstruction
* Pose Estimation of Known Objects During Transmission Tomographic Image Reconstruction
Includes: Politte, D.G.[David G.] Politte, D.G.
Co Author Listing * Joint Classification of ALS and DIM Point Clouds
Co Author Listing * Prediction of learning space occupation through WLAN access point data using Kalman filter and gradient boosting regression
Co Author Listing * Improving Nocturnal Fire Detection With the VIIRS Day: Night Band
Co Author Listing * Implementation of Algorithm for Satellite-Derived Bathymetry using Open Source GIS and Evaluation for Tsunami Simulation
* Point-Wise LiDAR and Image Multimodal Fusion Network (PMNet) for Aerial Point Cloud 3D Semantic Segmentation, A
Co Author Listing * Data-driven Bicycle Network Analysis Based on Traditional Counting Methods and GPS Traces from Smartphone
Co Author Listing * Concept Development and Risk Reduction for MISTiC Winds, A Micro-Satellite Constellation Approach for Vertically Resolved Wind and IR Sounding Observations in the Troposphere
Index for "p"