Sola Pikabea, J.
Co Author Listing * Full-parallax 3D display from the hole-filtered depth information
Includes: Sola Pikabea, J. Sola-Pikabea, J.
Co Author Listing * Added Value of Stratified Topographic Correction of Multispectral Images, The
* Automatic Detection of Uprooted Orchards Based on Orthophoto Texture Analysis
* Synthetic Images for Evaluating Topographic Correction Algorithms
* Validation of a Simplified Model to Generate Multispectral Synthetic Images
Co Author Listing * Impact of Landmark Parametrization on Monocular EKF-SLAM with Points and Lines
* new efficient nonlinear filter based on support vector machines for image denoising, A
* RT-SLAM: A Generic and Real-Time Visual SLAM Implementation
Includes: Sola, J.[Joan] Solà, J.[Joan]
Co Author Listing * Behavior Analysis through Multimodal Sensing for Care of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's Patients
* Benchmarking Protocol for Watermarking Methods, A
* Circularly symmetric watermark embedding in 2-D DFT domain
* Fourier Descriptors Watermarking of Vector Graphics Images
* ICT4Life open source libraries supporting multimodal analysis of different diseases
* Multimodal monitoring of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's patients using the ICT4LIFE platform
* mutual information based face clustering algorithm for movie content analysis, A
* Optimal Detection for Multiplicative Watermarks Embedded in DFT Domain
* Person tracking association using multi-modal systems
* Statistical analysis of a watermarking system based on Bernoulli chaotic sequences
* Survey on Watermarking Application Scenarios and Related Attacks, A
* Theoretic Investigation of the Use of Watermark Signals derived from Bernoilli Chaotic Sequences
* Watermarking Digital 3-D Volumes in the Discrete Fourier Transform Domain
13 for Solachidis, V.
Co Author Listing * 3D facial clone based on depth patches
* Accurate Sparse Feature Regression Forest Learning for Real-Time Camera Relocalization
* Bilinear decomposition for blended expressions representation
* Invariant representation of facial expressions for blended expression recognition on unknown subjects
* LTP-ML: Micro-Expression Detection by Recognition of Local Temporal Pattern of Facial Movements
* new invariant representation of facial expressions: Definition and application to blended expression recognition, A
* Real-Time Eye Pupil Localization Using Hough Regression Forest
* Reconstruction of Face Texture Based on the Fusion of Texture Patches
Includes: Soladie, C.[Catherine] Soladié, C.[Catherine] Soladie, C.
8 for Soladie, C.
Co Author Listing * Combined Approach Based on Fuzzy Classification and Contextual Region Growing to Image Segmentation, A
* Derailment-Free Finite State Vector Quantization Using Conditional Histogram. Optimization and Application to Image Compression
* Feature selection in possibilistic modeling
* Hough transform and uncertainty handling. Application to circular object detection in ultrasound medical images
* Information Fusion Method for Multispectral Image Classification Postprocessing, An
* Interpretation of Multisensor Remote Sensing Images: Multiapproach Fusion of Uncertain Information
* iterative possibilistic knowledge diffusion approach for blind medical image segmentation, An
* Iterative Refinement of Possibility Distributions by Learning for Pixel-Based Classification
* Map-Image Matching Using A Multilayer Perceptron: The Case of the Road Network
* modified ZS thinning algorithm by a hybrid approach, A
* Multi-Spectro-Temporal Analysis of Hyperspectral Imagery Based on 3-D Spectral Modeling and Multilinear Algebra
* Multi-temporal image change mining based on evidential conflict reasoning
* Multiresolution Hybrid Neuro-Markovian Image Modeling and Segmentation, A
* Multisensor Data Fusion Using Fuzzy Concepts: Application to Land-Cover Classification Using ERS-1/JERS-1 SAR Composites
* optimization of finite-state vector quantization for image compression, An
* Optimized source coding and coded modulation for digital transmission of still images on a noisy channel
* Transmission Errors Recovery Using Fuzzy Block Similarity Measures
* Two-step evidential fusion approach for accurate breast region segmentation in mammograms
Includes: Solaiman, B. Solaiman, B.[Basel]
18 for Solaiman, B.
Co Author Listing * Interactive Visualization for Rapid Noninvasive Cardiac Assessment
Co Author Listing * Near Real-Time Fuel-Optimal En Route Conflict Resolution
Co Author Listing * Gradient-Based Optimization for Poroelastic and Viscoelastic MR Elastography
Co Author Listing * Impact of Environmental Factors on the Spectral Characteristics of Lava Surfaces: Field Spectrometry of Basaltic Lava Flows on Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
Solana, J.M.[Jose M.]
Co Author Listing * high-throughput ASIC processor for 8x8 transform coding in H.264/AVC, A
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Probabilistic Thresholding Method for Accurate Breast Region Segmentation in Mammograms
* Estimation of distance to planar surfaces and type of material with infrared sensors
Includes: Solanas, A.[Agusti] Solanas, A.
Co Author Listing * Relative Anatomical Location for Statistical Non-parametric Brain Tissue Classification in MR Images
Co Author Listing * Determining Achievable Rates for Secure, Zero Divergence, Steganography
* Estimating and undoing rotation for print-scan resilient data hiding
* joint source-channel coding scheme for image-in-image data hiding, A
* Provably Secure Steganography: Achieving Zero K-L Divergence using Statistical Restoration
* Robust image-adaptive data hiding using erasure and error correction
* Statistical Restoration for Robust and Secure Steganography
Solanki, S S.
Co Author Listing * Potential of High-resolution Indian Remote Sensing Satellite Imagery for Large Scale Mapping
Co Author Listing * 3D holographic display with optically addressed spatial light modulator
Co Author Listing * Automated co-registration of images from multiple bands of Liss-4 camera
* Performance Assessment And Geometric Calibration Of Resourcesat-2
Solano Correa, Y.T.[Y. Tatiana]
Co Author Listing * Analysis of multitemporal Sentinel-2 images in the framework of the ESA Scientific Exploitation of Operational Missions
* Analysis of Riparian forest buffers dynamics in Colombian basins by Landsat Time Series
* Approach for Unsupervised Change Detection in Multitemporal VHR Images Acquired by Different Multispectral Sensors, An
* Determining the effects of ENSO phenomena on Andean areas by applying radiometric indices on long time series
* Spatio-temporal evolution of crop fields in Sentinel-2 Satellite Image Time Series
Includes: Solano Correa, Y.T.[Y. Tatiana] Solano-Correa, Y.T.[Y. Tatiana] Solano-Correa, Y.T. Solano-Correa, Y.T.[Yady Tatiana]
Co Author Listing * method for the visual analysis of early-stage Parkinson's disease based on virtual MRI-derived SPECT images, A
Solano, E.L.[Eduardo Lleida]
Co Author Listing * Beam-search Formant Tracking Algorithm Based on Trajectory Functions for Continuous Speech
Solano, S.S.[Santiago Sanchez]
Co Author Listing * Fuzzy Logic-Based Algorithms for Video De-Interlacing
Includes: Solano, S.S.[Santiago Sanchez] Solano, S.S.[Santiago Sánchez]
Co Author Listing * Adjustable linear models for optic flow based obstacle avoidance
* Calibrated depth and color cameras for accurate 3D interaction in a stereoscopic augmented reality environment
* compact harmonic code for early vision based on anisotropic frequency channels, A
* Design strategies for direct multi-scale and multi-orientation feature extraction in the log-polar domain
* Detection of 3D position of eyes through a consumer RGB-D camera for stereoscopic mixed reality environments
* Fast Joint Bioinspired Algorithm for Optic Flow and Two-Dimensional Disparity Estimation, A
* Human-Computer Interaction Approaches for the Assessment and the Practice of the Cognitive Capabilities of Elderly People
* integrated artificial vision framework for assisting visually impaired users, An
* integrated neuromimetic architecture for direct motion interpretation in the log-polar domain, An
* Local Feature Extraction in Log-Polar Images
* Man-Machine Communication System Based on the Visual Analysis of Dynamic Gestures, A
* Motion Interpretation Using Adjustable Linear Models.
* Quantitative Comparison of Speed and Reliability for Log-Polar Mapping Techniques, A
* What can we expect from a V1-MT feedforward architecture for optical flow estimation?
Includes: Solari, F.[Fabio] Solari, F.
14 for Solari, F.
Co Author Listing * GIS-Based Procedure for Landslide Intensity Evaluation and Specific risk Analysis Supported by Persistent Scatterers Interferometry (PSI), A
* Landslide-Induced Damage Probability Estimation Coupling InSAR and Field Survey Data by Fragility Curves
* Mapping Vulnerable Urban Areas Affected by Slow-Moving Landslides Using Sentinel-1 InSAR Data
* Methodology to Detect and Update Active Deformation Areas Based on Sentinel-1 SAR Images, A
* Monitoring Ground Instabilities Using SAR Satellite Data: A Practical Approach
* PSInSAR Analysis in the Pisa Urban Area (Italy): A Case Study of Subsidence Related to Stratigraphical Factors and Urbanization
* Safety Project: Sentinel-1 Based Tools for Geohazards Monitoring And Management
* Satellite Data to Improve the Knowledge of Geohazards in World Heritage Sites
* Semi-Automatic Identification and Pre-Screening of Geological-Geotechnical Deformational Processes Using Persistent Scatterer Interferometry Datasets
Includes: Solari, L.[Lorenzo] Solari, L.
9 for Solari, L.
Co Author Listing * Markovian Approach to Unsupervised Change Detection with Multiresolution and Multimodality SAR Data, A
Co Author Listing * Coseismic Fault Model of Mw 8.3 2015 Illapel Earthquake (Chile) Retrieved from Multi-Orbit Sentinel1-A DInSAR Measurements
* Ground Deformation and Source Geometry of the 30 October 2016 Mw 6.5 Norcia Earthquake (Central Italy) Investigated Through Seismological Data, DInSAR Measurements, and Numerical Modelling
* Use of Massive Deformation Datasets for the Analysis of Spatial and Temporal Evolution of Mauna Loa Volcano (Hawai'i), The
Index for "s"