Co Author Listing * Photo-realistic representation of anatomical structures for medical education by fusion of volumetric and surface image data
Co Author Listing * Adaptive estimation procedures for dynamic road scene analysis
* Adaptive Road Parameter Estimation in Monocular Image Sequence
* Robust and Stable Road Model, A
* Robust Cognitive Approach to Traffic Scene Analysis, A
Includes: Wetzel, D.[Dirk] Wetzel, D.
Co Author Listing * Performance Assessment of Balloon-Borne Trace Gas Sounding with the Terahertz Channel of TELIS
Wetzel, H.U.[Hans Ulrich]
Co Author Listing * ALOS/PALSAR InSAR Time-Series Analysis for Detecting Very Slow-Moving Landslides in Southern Kyrgyzstan
* Coseismic Deformation Field of the Mw 7.3 12 November 2017 Sarpol-e Zahab (Iran) Earthquake: A Decoupling Horizon in the Northern Zagros Mountains Inferred from InSAR Observations
* Development of Multi-Temporal Landslide Inventory Information System for Southern Kyrgyzstan Using GIS and Satellite Remote Sensing
* Estimating Spatial and Temporal Variability in Surface Kinematics of the Inylchek Glacier, Central Asia, using TerraSAR-X Data
* Evaluation of Remote-Sensing-Based Landslide Inventories for Hazard Assessment in Southern Kyrgyzstan
* Inylchek Glacier in Kyrgyzstan, Central Asia: Insight on Surface Kinematics from Optical Remote Sensing Imagery, The
* Remarkable Urban Uplift in Staufen im Breisgau, Germany: Observations from TerraSAR-X InSAR and Leveling from 2008 to 2011
Includes: Wetzel, H.U.[Hans Ulrich] Wetzel, H.U.[Hans-Ulrich]
7 for Wetzel, H.U.
Co Author Listing * Image Based 6-DOF Camera Pose Estimation with Weighted RANSAC 3D
Co Author Listing * Method of Improving Cloud Predictions for Real-Time Weather Forecasting and Visualization, A
Co Author Listing * Towards Automated Multiscale Imaging and Analysis in TEM: Glomerulus Detection by Fusion of CNN and LBP Maps
Co Author Listing * 3D-Reconstruction of Basal Cell Carcinoma: A Proof-of-Principle Study
Co Author Listing * Person Profiling Using Image and Facial Attributes Analyses on Unconstrained Images Retrieved from Online Sources
Co Author Listing * Detecting trends in social bookmarking systems using a probabilistic generative model and smoothing
* Image retrieval and Web 2.0: where can we go from here?
Includes: Wetzker, R. Wetzker, R.[Robert]
Co Author Listing * Close-Range Photometric Stereo with Point Light Sources
* Direct Differential Approach to Photometric Stereo with Perspective Viewing, A
* Direct Shape Recovery from Photometric Stereo with Shadows
* Efficient Beltrami Flow in Patch-Space
* Freehand Laser Scanning Using Mobile Phone
* Improving 3D Facial Action Unit Detection with Intrinsic Normalization
* Laplace-Beltrami Operator: A Ubiquitous Tool for Image and Shape Processing, The
* Near Field Photometric Stereo with Point Light Sources
* Real-Time Depth Refinement for Specular Objects
* RGBD-fusion: Real-time high precision depth recovery
* Rule of thumb: Deep derotation for improved fingertip detection
* Two-Image Perspective Photometric Stereo Using Shape-from-Shading
Includes: Wetzler, A.[Aaron] Wetzler, A.
12 for Wetzler, A.
Co Author Listing * Learning to Detect Small Impact Craters
Co Author Listing * Computational Schlieren Photography with Light Field Probes
* Consensus Convolutional Sparse Coding
* Convolutional Sparse Coding for RGB-NIR Imaging
* Deep End-to-End Time-of-Flight Imaging
* Depth augmented stereo panorama for cinematic virtual reality with focus cues
* Factored Displays: Improving resolution, dynamic range, color reproduction, and light field characteristics with advanced signal processing
* Fast and flexible convolutional sparse coding
* Frequency Analysis of Transient Light Transport with Applications in Bare Sensor Imaging
* Hand-held Schlieren Photography with Light Field probes
* On Plenoptic Multiplexing and Reconstruction
* Reconstructing Transient Images from Single-Photon Sensors
* Refractive shape from light field distortion
* Sensor saturation in Fourier multiplexed imaging
* Single lens off-chip cellphone microscopy
* switchable light field camera architecture with Angle Sensitive Pixels and dictionary-based sparse coding, A
* Tensor low-rank and sparse light field photography
* theory of plenoptic multiplexing, A
* Transparent Object Reconstruction via Coded Transport of Intensity
* Ultra-fast Lensless Computational Imaging through 5D Frequency Analysis of Time-resolved Light Transport
* Variable Aperture Light Field Photography: Overcoming the Diffraction-Limited Spatio-Angular Resolution Tradeoff
* Vision Correcting Displays Based on Inverse Blurring and Aberration Compensation
* Wide-Field-of-View Monocentric Light Field Camera, A
Includes: Wetzstein, G.[Gordon] Wetzstein, G.
22 for Wetzstein, G.
Index for "w"