de B Harrington, P.
Co Author Listing * Two-Dimensional Mid- and Near-Infrared Correlation Spectroscopy for Rhubarb Identification
de Backer, O.[Ole]
Co Author Listing * Geometric Deep Learning for the Assessment of Thrombosis Risk in the Left Atrial Appendage
de Backer, S.[Steve]
Co Author Listing * Automated Social Behaviour Recognition at Low Resolution
* Classification of Dune Vegetation from Remotely Sensed Hyperspectral Images
* competitive elliptical clustering algorithm, A
* Denoising of multicomponent images using wavelet least-squares estimators
* Fusion and merging of multispectral images with use of multiscale fundamental forms
* Generic Wavelet-Based Hyperspectral Classification Applied to Vegetation Stress Detection
* Genetic feature selection combined with composite fuzzy nearest neighbor classifiers for hyperspectral satellite imagery
* High-dimensional clustering using frequency sensitive competitive learning
* Mosaicing of Fibered Fluorescence Microscopy Video
* Multicomponent Image Restoration, an Experimental Study
* Multiscale colour texture retrieval using the geodesic distance between multivariate generalized Gaussian models
* Multispectral Image Fusion and Merging Using Multiscale Fundamental Forms
* Noise-Resistant Wavelet-Based Bayesian Fusion of Multispectral and Hyperspectral Images
* Nonlinear Dimensionality Reduction Techniques for Unsupervised Feature Extraction
* Nonrigid Coregistration of Diffusion Tensor Images Using a Viscous Fluid Model and Mutual Information
* Texture segmentation by frequency-sensitive elliptical competitive learning
* Wavelet Denoising of Multicomponent Images Using Gaussian Scale Mixture Models and a Noise-Free Image as Priors
* Wavelet denoising of multicomponent images, using a Gaussian Scale Mixture model
* Wavelet Denoising of Multicomponent Images, using a Noise-Free Image
* Wavelet-Based EM Algorithm for Multispectral-Image Restoration
Includes: de Backer, S.[Steve] de Backer, S.
20 for de Backer, S.
de Backerer, F.[Femke]
Co Author Listing * low-complexity psychometric curve-fitting approach for the objective quality assessment of streamed game videos, A
de Baets, B.[Bernard]
Co Author Listing * approach to supervised distance metric learning based on difference of convex functions programming, An
* Bayesian Clustering of Fuzzy Feature Vectors Using a Quasi-Likelihood Approach
* Blob Reconstruction Using Unilateral Second Order Gaussian Kernels with Application to High-ISO Long-Exposure Image Denoising
* Boundary detection using unbiased sparseness-constrained colour-opponent response and superpixel contrast
* Class-specific discriminative metric learning for scene recognition
* Contour detection based on anisotropic edge strength and hierarchical superpixel contrast
* Copula-Based Downscaling of Coarse-Scale Soil Moisture Observations With Implicit Bias Correction
* Correlation-Based Distance Function for Nearest Neighbor Classification, A
* deep recursive multi-scale feature fusion network for image super-resolution, A
* Distance metric learning with the Universum
* Generating fuzzy edge images from gradient magnitudes
* gravitational approach to edge detection based on triangular norms, A
* High-ISO Long-Exposure Image Denoising Based on Quantitative Blob Characterization
* Impact of Reducing Polarimetric SAR Input on the Uncertainty of Crop Classifications Based on the Random Forests Algorithm
* Kernel Distance Metric Learning Using Pairwise Constraints for Person Re-Identification
* Lightweight image super-resolution with a feature-refined network
* Modelling the Spatial Distribution of Culicoides imicola: Climatic versus Remote Sensing Data
* Movement Pattern Analysis Based on Sequence Signatures
* Multiscale Edge Detection Using First-Order Derivative of Anisotropic Gaussian Kernels
* On the impact of anisotropic diffusion on edge detection
* Possibilistic Soil Roughness Identification for Uncertainty Reduction on SAR-Retrieved Soil Moisture
* Quantitative error measures for edge detection
* ROC analysis in ordinal regression learning
* Separability Criteria for the Evaluation of Boundary Detection Benchmarks
* Supervised distance metric learning through maximization of the Jeffrey divergence
* survey on matching strategies for boundary image comparison and evaluation, A
Includes: de Baets, B.[Bernard] de Baets, B.
26 for de Baets, B.
de Baets, P.[Patrick]
Co Author Listing * Correction, Stitching and Blur Estimation of Micro-graphs Obtained at High Speed
de Bakker, M.
Co Author Listing * Design Considerations for a Range Image Sensor Containing a PSD Array and an On-Chip Multiplexor
* High Speed Acquisition of Range Images
de Bakker, P.F.
Co Author Listing * Lane Determination With GPS Precise Point Positioning
de Ban, A.F.[Abdou F.]
Co Author Listing * Device for detecting cancerous and precancerous conditions in a breast
de Barr, D.
Co Author Listing * Measuring the engagement level of TV viewers
de Barros Carvalho, E.C.
Co Author Listing * architecture for document management, An
de Barros Vidal, F.[Flavio]
Co Author Listing * dynamic approach for approximate pairwise alignment based on 4-points congruence sets of 3D points, A
de Barros Vilela Junior, G.[Guanis]
Co Author Listing * Effect of physical exercise and noninvasive brain stimulation on cognition and dementia of elderly people with frailty: A randomized study
Includes: de Barros Vilela Junior, G.[Guanis] de Barros-Vilela-Junior, G.[Guanis]
de Barros, M.A.
Co Author Listing * highly reconfigurable neighborhood image processor based on functional programming, A
de Barros, M.M.[Murilo Machado]
Co Author Listing * Similarity Analysis between Contour Lines by Remotely Piloted Aircraft and Topography Using Hausdorff Distance: Application on Contour Planting
de Barros, P.G.[Paulo G.]
Co Author Listing * Comparing vibro-tactile feedback modes for collision proximity feedback in USAR virtual robot teleoperation
de Bartolomei, M.[Maurizio]
Co Author Listing * Sentinel-3 SLSTR Atmospheric Motion Vectors Product at EUMETSAT, The
de Bartolomeo, F.[Francesco]
Co Author Listing * Morra Game: Developing an Automatic Gesture Recognition System to Interface Human and Artificial Players, The
de Beaucoudrey, N.
Co Author Listing * Statistical Analysis of Real Aperture Radar Field Backscattered From Sea Surfaces Under Moderate Winds by Monte Carlo Simulations
de Beauville, J.P.A.[J. P. Asselin]
Co Author Listing * Contour-Detection using the shape of the nearest neighbors Set (NN-Set)
de Beco, S.
Co Author Listing * Image Restoration by Combined Order Regularization With Optimal Spatial Adaptation
de Beeck, H.O.[Hans Op]
Co Author Listing * Deep Learning for Human Embryo Classification at the Cleavage Stage (day 3)
de Beeck, K.O.
Co Author Listing * Region-Based Statistical Background Modeling for Foreground Object Segmentation
de Beeck, M.O.
Co Author Listing * Advanced three-dimensional television system technologies
de Beenhouwer, J.[Jan]
Co Author Listing * CAD-Based Scatter Compensation for Polychromatic Reconstruction of Additive Manufactured Parts
* Data-Driven Affine Deformation Estimation and Correction in Cone Beam Computed Tomography
* Mesh-Based Reconstruction of Dynamic Foam Images Using X-Ray CT
* Neural netwok based X-ray tomography for fast inspection of apples on a conveyor belt system
Includes: de Beenhouwer, J.[Jan] de Beenhouwer, J.
de Belen, R.A.J.[Ryan Anthony Jalova]
Co Author Listing * ScanpathNet: A Recurrent Mixture Density Network for Scanpath Prediction
de Bellis, M.
Co Author Listing * Controlling a Robotic Fish Via a Natural User Interface for Informal Science Education
de Bem, P.P.[Pablo Pozzobon]
Co Author Listing * Change Detection of Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon Using Landsat Data and Convolutional Neural Networks
* Deep Semantic Segmentation of Center Pivot Irrigation Systems from Remotely Sensed Data
* Instance Segmentation for Governmental Inspection of Small Touristic Infrastructure in Beach Zones Using Multispectral High-Resolution WorldView-3 Imagery
* Instance Segmentation for Large, Multi-Channel Remote Sensing Imagery Using Mask-RCNN and a Mosaicking Approach
* Performance Analysis of Deep Convolutional Autoencoders with Different Patch Sizes for Change Detection from Burnt Areas
de Bem, R.[Rodrigo]
Co Author Listing * 3D Hand Shape and Pose From Images in the Wild
* Conditional Deep Generative Model of People in Natural Images, A
* DGPose: Deep Generative Models for Human Body Analysis
* Semi-supervised Deep Generative Model for Human Body Analysis, A
de Benedictis, A.
Co Author Listing * Application of Photogrammetry to Brain Anatomy
de Benetti, F.[Francesca]
Co Author Listing * Learn2Reg: Comprehensive Multi-Task Medical Image Registration Challenge, Dataset and Evaluation in the Era of Deep Learning
de Beni, E.[Emanuela]
Co Author Listing * Unoccupied Aircraft Systems (UASs) Reveal the Morphological Changes at Stromboli Volcano (Italy) before, between, and after the 3 July and 28 August 2019 Paroxysmal Eruptions
de Beni, S.
Co Author Listing * Transcranial Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Image Fusion With Virtual Navigator
de Berardinis, P.
Co Author Listing * 3d and 4d Modelling in Building Site Working Control
* BEP and Mapping Process for The Restoration Building Site
* Coflex: Flexible Bracelet Anti Covid-19 to Protect Construction Workers
* Maximization of The 4th Dimension of The Building Site, The
* Safety Monitoring By Means of Sensor Networks Distributed Within The Fossa Site Plan
* Technology 4.0 for Buildings Management: From Building Site to The Interactive Building Book
de Berg, M.
Co Author Listing * Computational Geometry: Algorithms and Applications
* On Levels of Detail in Terrains
* Using Genetic Algorithms for Solving Hard Problems in GIS
Includes: de Berg, M. de Berg, M.[Mark]
de Bernardis, C.[Caleb]
Co Author Listing * Particle Filter Approach for Real-Time Estimation of Crop Phenological States Using Time Series of NDVI Images
de Beurs, K.[Kirsten]
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Multi-Methods for Identifying Maize Phenology Using PhenoCams
* Phenological Response of an Arizona Dryland Forest to Short-Term Climatic Extremes
de Beurs, K.M.[Kirsten M.]
Co Author Listing * Application of Spectral Index-Based Logistic Regression to Detect Inland Water in the South Caucasus
* Evaluation of the MODIS collections 5 and 6 for change analysis of vegetation and land surface temperature dynamics in North and South America
* Land Cover Heterogeneity Effects on Sub-Pixel and Per-Pixel Classifications
de Biase, G.A.
Co Author Listing * Correction of Background in Very Low Statistics Images
* Detection of Diffuse Clusters in Noise Background
* Trends In Astronomical Image Processing
de Biasio, M.[Martin]
Co Author Listing * Multi-spectral video endoscopy system for the detection of cancerous tissue
de Bie, C.A.J.M.
Co Author Listing * Comparative Performance Analysis Of A Hyper-temporal NDVI Analysis Approach and a Landscape-Ecological Mapping Approach
* Ocean-Surface Heterogeneity Mapping (OHMA) to Identify Regions of Change
* Understanding Boswellia papyrifera tree secondary metabolites through bark spectral analysis
de Bie, H.[Hendrik]
Co Author Listing * Convolution Products for Hypercomplex Fourier Transforms
* Fractional Fourier transforms of hypercomplex signals
de Bie, K.[Kees]
Co Author Listing * blended census and multiscale remote sensing approach to probabilistic cropland mapping in complex landscapes, A
* Complementarity of Two Rice Mapping Approaches: Characterizing Strata Mapped by Hypertemporal MODIS and Rice Paddy Identification Using Multitemporal SAR
* Crowd-Driven and Automated Mapping of Field Boundaries in Highly Fragmented Agricultural Landscapes of Ethiopia with Very High Spatial Resolution Imagery
* Relating X-band SAR Backscattering to Leaf Area Index of Rice in Different Phenological Phases
de Bie, T.[Tijl]
Co Author Listing * Stable topological signatures for metric trees through graph approximations
de Bittencourt Zavan, F.H.[Flavio H.]
Co Author Listing * 3D Face Alignment in the Wild: A Landmark-Free, Nose-Based Approach
* Benchmarking parts based face processing in-the-wild for gender recognition and head pose estimation
Includes: de Bittencourt Zavan, F.H.[Flavio H.] de Bittencourt Zavan, F.H.[Flávio H.]
de Blas, C.S.[Clara Simon]
Co Author Listing * Time Series of Quad-Pol C-Band Synthetic Aperture Radar for the Forecasting of Crop Biophysical Variables of Barley Fields Using Statistical Techniques
Includes: de Blas, C.S.[Clara Simon] de Blas, C.S.[Clara Simón]
de Blas, M.[Mariano]
Co Author Listing * Textural Classification of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm after Endovascular Repair: Preliminary Results
de Blas, T.[Teresa]
Co Author Listing * Applicability of the MultiTemporal Coherence Approach to Sentinel-1 for the Detection and Delineation of Burnt Areas in the Context of the Copernicus Emergency Management Service
de Blasi, P.
Co Author Listing * Are Gibbs-Type Priors the Most Natural Generalization of the Dirichlet Process?
de Blasiis, M.R.[Maria Rosaria]
Co Author Listing * Mobile Laser Scanning Data for the Evaluation of Pavement Surface Distress
de Blois, S.[Sebastien]
Co Author Listing * Input Dropout for Spatially Aligned Modalities
Includes: de Blois, S.[Sebastien] de Blois, S.[Sébastien]
de Bock, J.
Co Author Listing * Constructing the topological solution of jigsaw puzzles
* Fast and Memory Efficient 2-D Connected Components Using Linked Lists of Line Segments
* Fast Dynamic Border Linking Algorithm for Region Merging, A
* Line Segment Based Watershed Segmentation
Includes: de Bock, J. de Bock, J.[Johan]
de Boer, B.
Co Author Listing * Paying Attention to Symmetry
de Boer, C.
Co Author Listing * BESSI: An Experimentation System for Vision Module Evaluation
* Interactive Planning Support Tool for Addressing Social Acceptance of Renewable Energy Projects in The Netherlands, An
Includes: de Boer, C. de Boer, C.[Cheryl]
de Boer, D.R.
Co Author Listing * Radio Frequencies: Policy and Management
de Boer, M.H.T.[Maaike H. T.]
Co Author Listing * Blind late fusion in multimedia event retrieval
* Fast Re-ranking of Visual Search Results by Example Selection
* Rocchio-Based Relevance Feedback in Video Event Retrieval
Includes: de Boer, M.H.T.[Maaike H. T.] de Boer, M.H.T.
de Boer, W.[Willem]
Co Author Listing * SLP: A Zero-contact Non-invasive Method for Pulmonary Function Testing
de Boer, W.F.[Willem F.]
Co Author Listing * Forest Connectivity, Host Assemblage Characteristics of Local and Neighboring Counties, and Temperature Jointly Shape the Spatial Expansion of Lyme Disease in United States
* hyperspectral band selector for plant species discrimination, A
* post-classifier for mangrove mapping using ecological data, A
* Remote sensing of forage nutrients: Combining ecological and spectral absorption feature data
Includes: de Boer, W.F.[Willem F.] de Boer, W.F.[William F.]
de Boissezon, H.
Co Author Listing * Orfeo, The Pleiades Accompaniment Program and Its Users Thematic Commissioning
de Boissieu, F.[Florian]
Co Author Listing * Simulating Imaging Spectroscopy in Tropical Forest with 3D Radiative Transfer Modeling
de Bonet, J.S.[Jeremy S.]
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: de Bonet, J.S.[Jeremy S.]: jsd AT ai mit edu
* Flexible Histograms: A Multiresolution Target Discrimination Model
* Multiresolution Sampling Procedure for Analysis and Synthesis of Texture Images
* Rosetta: An Image Database Retrieval System
* Roxels: Responsibility Weighted 3D Volume Reconstruction
* Structure-driven SAR image registration
* Texture Recognition Using a Non-parametric Multi-scale Statistical Model
Includes: de Bonet, J.S.[Jeremy S.] de Bonet, J.S.
8 for de Bonet, J.S.
de Bonis, R.[Roberto]
Co Author Listing * Copernicus Sentinel-2A Calibration and Products Validation Status
* Use of Surveillance Cameras for the Rapid Mapping of Lava Flows: An Application to Mount Etna Volcano, The
de Bonviller, S.[Simon]
Co Author Listing * Predicting Spatial Crime Occurrences through an Efficient Ensemble-Learning Model
de Boom, C.[Cedric]
Co Author Listing * Representation learning for very short texts using weighted word embedding aggregation
de Borges, E.V.C.[Erick Vagner Cabral]
Co Author Listing * Normalization Methods Analysis Applied to Face Recognition
de Bortoli, V.[Valentin]
Co Author Listing * Bayesian Imaging Using Plug & Play Priors: When Langevin Meets Tweedie
* Macrocanonical Models for Texture Synthesis
* Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Regularization Parameters in High-Dimensional Inverse Problems: An Empirical Bayesian Approach Part I: Methodology and Experiments
* Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Regularization Parameters in High-Dimensional Inverse Problems: An Empirical Bayesian Approach. Part II: Theoretical Analysis
* Patch Redundancy in Images: A Statistical Testing Framework and Some Applications
* Review of wavelet-based unsupervised texture segmentation, advantage of adaptive wavelets
de Bougrenet de la Tocnaye, J.L.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Control of Lamellibranch Larva Growth Using Contour Invariant Feature Extraction
* Image coding using an adaptive sampling technique
* Scale-Rotation Invariant Pattern Recognition Applied to Image Data Compression
de Bourguignon, C.
Co Author Listing * Automated Quantification of Myocardial Infarction Using a Hidden Markov Random Field Model and the EM Algorithm
de Bouw, M.[Michael]
Co Author Listing * Application of Digital Technologies in the Restoration of Historic Buildings and Heritage Objects
de Brabandere, B.
Co Author Listing * End-to-end Lane Detection through Differentiable Least-Squares Fitting
* Energy-efficient ConvNets through approximate computing
* From Pixels to Actions: Learning to Drive a Car with Deep Neural Networks
* Instance Segmentation by Jointly Optimizing Spatial Embeddings and Clustering Bandwidth
* Sparse and Noisy LiDAR Completion with RGB Guidance and Uncertainty
* Three-Player GAN: Generating Hard Samples to Improve Classification Networks, A
* Weakly-Supervised Semantic Segmentation by Learning Label Uncertainty
Includes: de Brabandere, B. de Brabandere, B.[Bert]
7 for de Brabandere, B.
de Brebisson, A.[Alexandre]
Co Author Listing * Deep neural networks for anatomical brain segmentation
de Bresser, J.
Co Author Listing * Standardized Assessment of Automatic Segmentation of White Matter Hyperintensities and Results of the WMH Segmentation Challenge
de Brito Carreiras, J.M.[Joao Manuel]
Co Author Listing * Retrieving Secondary Forest Aboveground Biomass from Polarimetric ALOS-2 PALSAR-2 Data in the Brazilian Amazon
Includes: de Brito Carreiras, J.M.[Joao Manuel] de Brito Carreiras, J.M.[João Manuel]
de Brito, B.F.[Bruno Ferreira]
Co Author Listing * Towards Automated Order Picking Robots for Warehouses and Retail
de Brucker, K.
Co Author Listing * Strategic analysis of stakeholder preferences regarding the design of ITS-based road safety measures
* Two-stage multi-criteria analysis and the future of intelligent transport systems-based safety innovation projects
de Brucq, D.
Co Author Listing * Color Image Segmentation using Dempster-Shafer Theory
* Dempster-Shafer's theory as an aid to color information processing. Application to melanoma detection in dermatology
de Bruijn, F.J.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Ultrasound Beamforming Using Deep Learning
de Bruijn, W.[Willem]
Co Author Listing * AtomsNet: Multimedia Peer2Peer File Sharing
de Bruijne, M.
Co Author Listing * Automated Brain Structure Segmentation Based on Atlas Registration and Appearance Models
* Bicycle chain shape models
* Carotid Artery Wall Segmentation in Multispectral MRI by Coupled Optimal Surface Graph Cuts
* Classification of COPD with Multiple Instance Learning
* Classification of Volumetric Images Using Multi-Instance Learning and Extreme Value Theorem
* Combining Generative and Discriminative Representation Learning for Lung CT Analysis With Convolutional Restricted Boltzmann Machines
* Deep Multi-instance Volumetric Image Classification with Extreme Value Distributions
* Evaluation of Registration Methods on Thoracic CT: The EMPIRE10 Challenge
* Extraction of Airways From CT (EXACT'09)
* Geodesic Atlas-Based Labeling of Anatomical Trees: Application and Evaluation on Airways Extracted From CT
* Geometries on Spaces of Treelike Shapes
* Image segmentation by shape particle filtering
* Increasing Accuracy of Optimal Surfaces Using Min-Marginal Energies
* Learning Cross-Modality Representations From Multi-Modal Images
* Learning Features for Tissue Classification with the Classification Restricted Boltzmann Machine
* Localization and segmentation of aortic endografts using marker detection
* Maximum a Posteriori Estimation of Linear Shape Variation With Application to Vertebra and Cartilage Modeling
* Multi-Center MRI Carotid Plaque Component Segmentation Using Feature Normalization and Transfer Learning
* Multiple Classifier Systems in Texton-Based Approach for the Classification of CT Images of Lung
* Nonrigid Registration of Volumetric Images Using Ranked Order Statistics
* Pattern Classification Approach to Aorta Calcium Scoring in Radiographs, A
* Quantification of Smoothing Requirement for 3D Optic Flow Calculation of Volumetric Images
* Quantitative Analysis of Pulmonary Emphysema Using Local Binary Patterns
* Quantizing Calcification in the Lumbar Aorta on 2-D Lateral X-Ray Images
* Regression-Based Cardiac Motion Prediction From Single-Phase CTA
* Representation Learning for Cross-Modality Classification
* Robust Shape Regression for Supervised Vessel Segmentation and its Application to Coronary Segmentation in CTA
* Shape Particle Guided Tissue Classification
* Special Issue on Tribute Workshop for Peter Johansen
* Statistical Shape Model-Based Femur Kinematics From Biplane Fluoroscopy
* Supervised Image Segmentation across Scanner Protocols: A Transfer Learning Approach
* Texture-Based Analysis of COPD: A Data-Driven Approach
* Toward a Theory of Statistical Tree-Shape Analysis
* Transfer Learning for Image Segmentation by Combining Image Weighting and Kernel Learning
* Transfer Learning Improves Supervised Image Segmentation Across Imaging Protocols
Includes: de Bruijne, M. de Bruijne, M.[Marleen] de-Bruijne, M.[Marleen]
35 for de Bruijne, M.
de Bruin, A.
Co Author Listing * Detection and Visualization of Surface-Pockets to Enable Phenotyping Studies
de Bruin, K.[Karianne]
Co Author Listing * Towards a Traceable Climate Service: Assessment of Quality and Usability of Essential Climate Variables
de Bruin, P.W.
Co Author Listing * statistical shape model without using landmarks, A
de Bruin, S.
Co Author Listing * Assessing global land cover reference datasets for different user communities
* Bayesian Approach to Combine Landsat and ALOS PALSAR Time Series for Near Real-Time Deforestation Detection, A
* Monitoring Deforestation at Sub-Annual Scales as Extreme Events in Landsat Data Cubes
* Probabilistic image classification using geological map units applied to land-cover change detection
* Quantifying mangrove chlorophyll from high spatial resolution imagery
* Spatial Accuracy Assessment and Integration of Global Land Cover Datasets
* Users' Assessment of Orthoimage Photometric Quality for Visual Interpretation of Agricultural Fields
Includes: de Bruin, S. de Bruin, S.[Sytze]
7 for de Bruin, S.
de Bruyn, P.J.N.
Co Author Listing * Assessing 3d Photogrammetry Techniques In Craniometrics
de Bruyne, S.[Sarah]
Co Author Listing * compressed-domain approach for shot boundary detection on H.264/avc bit streams, A
* Moving object detection in the H.264/AVC compressed domain for video surveillance applications
* Multi-view Object Localization in H.264/AVC Compressed Domain
* System architecture for semantic annotation and adaptation in content sharing environments
de Burgh, M.[Mark]
Co Author Listing * CLICK-IT: Interactive Television Highlighter for Sports Action Replay
de By, R.A.[Rolf A.]
Co Author Listing * Cloud-Based Multi-Temporal Ensemble Classifier to Map Smallholder Farming Systems, A
* Identifying crops in smallholder farms using time series of WorldView-2 images
* Location Privacy in the Wake of the GDPR
* On the use of guided regularized random forests to identify crops in smallholder farm fields
* Spatiotemporal Information Extraction from a Historic Expedition Gazetteer
* Workflow for Automated Satellite Image Processing: from Raw VHSR Data to Object-Based Spectral Information for Smallholder Agriculture, A
Index for "d"