Co Author Listing * Optimazation of Multi Resolution Segmentation of Remotely Sensed Data Using Genetic Alghorithm, The
Co Author Listing * Development of Onboard Digital Elevation and Relief Databases for ICESat-2
Co Author Listing * Completely Automated Multiresolution Edge Snapper: A New Technique for an Accurate Carotid Ultrasound IMT Measurement: Clinical Validation and Benchmarking on a Multi-Institutional Database
* Magnetic resonance image denoising using nonlocal maximum likelihood paradigm in DCT-framework
* Multi-Modality Atherosclerosis Imaging and Diagnosis
Includes: Saba, L. Saba, L.[Luca]
Co Author Listing * Affine Invariant Harris-Bessel Interest Point Detector
Co Author Listing * Content-based image retrieval: a deep look at features prospectus
* Crowd detection and counting using a static and dynamic platform: state of the art
* Document image analysis: issues, comparison of methods and remaining problems
* Features selection for offline handwritten signature verification: state of the art
* License number plate recognition system using entropy-based features selection approach with SVM
* robust technique for copy-move forgery detection and localization in digital images via stationary wavelet and discrete cosine transform, A
Includes: Saba, T.[Tanzila] Saba, T.
Co Author Listing * practical method for driver sleepiness detection by processing the EEG signals stimulated with external flickering light, A
Co Author Listing * Inertial Proximal Alternating Linearized Minimization (iPALM) for Nonconvex and Nonsmooth Problems
* Proximal Heterogeneous Block Implicit-Explicit Method and Application to Blind Ptychographic Diffraction Imaging
Co Author Listing * Utilizing a Greenhouse Activities Streamlining System Towards Accurate VPD Monitoring for Tropical Plants
Co Author Listing * Investigation of Spatial Data with Open Source Social Network Analysis And Geographic Information Systems Applications
Sabahi, M.F.[Mohamad Farzan]
Co Author Listing * Jammer target discrimination based on local variance of signal histogram in tracking radar and its implementation
* Joint Preprocessing of Multiple Datasets to Enhance Source Separation
* Optimal Multiband Pulse Shaping and Improved Power Spectrum Estimation Using Stopbands Information
Includes: Sabahi, M.F.[Mohamad Farzan] Sabahi, M.F.
Co Author Listing * Texture instance similarity via dense correspondences
Co Author Listing * Developing robust vision modules for microsystems applications
Sabari Raju, S.
Co Author Listing * Gabor filter based block energy analysis for text extraction from digital document images
Co Author Listing * algorithm to find distant repeats in a pair of protein sequences, An
Co Author Listing * Documentation Of Architectural Scenes Using A Hierarchical Method
Co Author Listing * Convergence of Fuzzy-Pyramid Algorithms
* Dynamic adaptation of video for transmission under resource constraints
* Estimation of Motion from a Pair of Range Images: A Review
* MAESTRO: Conductor of Multimedia Analysis Technologies
* Nonrigid Motion Analysis: Articulated and Elastic Motion
* Prostate cancer grading: Gland segmentation and structural features
* Segmentation of 3-D Range Images Using Pyramidal Data Structures
* Surface Correspondence and Motion Computation from a Pair of Range Images
Includes: Sabata, B. Sabata, B.[Bikash]
8 for Sabata, B.
Co Author Listing * Deep Transfer Learning for Art Classification Problems
Co Author Listing * Accurate Disparity Estimation for Plenoptic Images
* Assessment of Approximations in Aerosol Optical Properties and Vertical Distribution into FLEX Atmospherically-Corrected Surface Reflectance and Retrieved Sun-Induced Fluorescence
* Compensation of Oxygen Transmittance Effects for Proximal Sensing Retrieval of Canopy-Leaving Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence
* Contrast Invariant and Affine sub-pixel Optical Flow
* Dataset and Pipeline for Multi-view Light-Field Video
* Design of a Generic 3-D Scene Generator for Passive Optical Missions and Its Implementation for the ESA's FLEX/Sentinel-3 Tandem Mission
* Discarding moving objects in quasi-simultaneous stereovision
* Disparity-guided demosaicking of light field images
* Diurnal and Seasonal Solar Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence and Photosynthesis in a Boreal Scots Pine Canopy
* Emulation of Leaf, Canopy and Atmosphere Radiative Transfer Models for Fast Global Sensitivity Analysis
* FLEX End-to-End Mission Performance Simulator
* Gradient-Based Automatic Lookup Table Generator for Radiative Transfer Models
* High-Performance Airborne Imaging Spectrometer HyPlant: From Raw Images to Top-of-Canopy Reflectance and Fluorescence Products: Introduction of an Automatized Processing Chain, The
* How Accurate Can Block Matches Be In Stereo Vision?
* Impact of Atmospheric Inversion Effects on Solar-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence: Exploitation of the Apparent Reflectance as a Quality Indicator
* Light Field Segmentation Using a Ray-Based Graph Structure
* Long Short Term Memory Networks for Light Field View Synthesis
* Meaningful Matches in Stereovision
* Motion Driven Tonal Stabilization
* Optimal Transportation for Example-Guided Color Transfer
* Robust outliers detection in image point matching
* Split and Match: Example-Based Adaptive Patch Sampling for Unsupervised Style Transfer
* Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence III: Benchmarking Retrieval Methods and Sensor Characteristics for Proximal Sensing
* Video style transfer by consistent adaptive patch sampling
Includes: Sabater, N.[Neus] Sabater, N.
24 for Sabater, N.
Co Author Listing * Separation of human and animal seismic signatures using non-negative matrix factorization
* Special issue: Fractional signals and systems
* Standardization activities in HDTV broadcasting
* Transients of fractional-order integrator and derivatives
Includes: Sabatier, J.[James] Sabatier, J.[Jocelyn] Sabatier, J.
Sabatier, J.M.[James M.]
Co Author Listing * generalized likelihood ratio test for detecting targets in multiple-band spectral images with improper complex Gaussian noise, A
Co Author Listing * Asynchronous Event-Based Fourier Analysis
Sabatin, B.L.[Bernardo L.]
Co Author Listing * Bots for Software-Assisted Analysis of Image-Based Transcriptomics
Co Author Listing * Analog Computation for Phase-Based Disparity Estimation: Continuous and Discrete Models
* Detection of 3D position of eyes through a consumer RGB-D camera for stereoscopic mixed reality environments
Includes: Sabatini, S. Sabatini, S.[Silvio]
Sabatini, S.P.[Silvio P.]
Co Author Listing * email: Sabatini, S.P.[Silvio P.]: silvio sabatini AT unige it
* Adjustable linear models for optic flow based obstacle avoidance
* Calibrated depth and color cameras for accurate 3D interaction in a stereoscopic augmented reality environment
* compact harmonic code for early vision based on anisotropic frequency channels, A
* Design strategies for direct multi-scale and multi-orientation feature extraction in the log-polar domain
* Fast Joint Bioinspired Algorithm for Optic Flow and Two-Dimensional Disparity Estimation, A
* integrated neuromimetic architecture for direct motion interpretation in the log-polar domain, An
* Man-Machine Communication System Based on the Visual Analysis of Dynamic Gestures, A
* Motion Interpretation Using Adjustable Linear Models.
* Neuromorphic Architecture for Cortical Multilayer Integration of Early Visual Tasks, A
* Portable Bio-Inspired Architecture for Efficient Robotic Vergence Control, A
* Quantitative Comparison of Speed and Reliability for Log-Polar Mapping Techniques, A
* Version and vergence control of a stereo camera head by fitting the movement into the Hering's law
Includes: Sabatini, S.P.[Silvio P.] Sabatini, S.P.
13 for Sabatini, S.P.
Co Author Listing * 2D and 3D face recognition: A survey
* 3D Face Recognition using Normal Sphere and General Fourier Descriptor
* Evaluating the Potential of PROBA-V Satellite Image Time Series for Improving LC Classification in Semi-Arid African Landscapes
* Fast 3D Face Alignment and Improved Recognition Through Pyramidal Normal map Metric
* Fast 3D Face Recognition Based On Normal Map
* GPU Accelerated 3D Face Registration/Recognition
* Multi-Modal Face Recognition by Means of Augmented Normal Map and PCA
* Support for Multi-temporal and Multi-mission data processing: The ESA Research and Service Support
* System to Support the Integrated Management of Diagnostic Medical Images, A
* Ultra Fast GPU Assisted Face Recognition Based on 3D Geometry and Texture Data
Includes: Sabatino, G.[Gabriele] Sabatino, G.[Giovanni] Sabatino, G.
10 for Sabatino, G.
Co Author Listing * Scenarizing CADastre Exquisse: A Crossover between Snoezeling in Hospitals/Domes, and Authoring/Experiencing Soundful Comic Strips
Includes: Sabato, C.[Cedric] Sabato, C.[CÚdric]
Co Author Listing * Experimental comparison of 3D vision sensors for mobile robot localization for industrial application: Stereo-camera and RGB-D sensor
Co Author Listing * ROI Detection and Vessel Segmentation in Retinal Image
Index for "s"