Co Author Listing * Hierarchical Feature Map Characterization in Fashion Interpretation
Camacho Bello, C.
Co Author Listing * Angle Estimation Using Hahn Moments for Image Analysis
* Exact Legendre-Fourier moments in improved polar pixels configuration for image analysis
* High-precision and fast computation of Jacobi-Fourier moments for image description
* Krawtchouk Moments for Gait Phase Detection
* Some computational aspects of Tchebichef moments for higher orders
Includes: Camacho Bello, C. Camacho-Bello, C. Camacho-Bello, C.[César]
Camacho deCoca, F.
Co Author Listing * Directional Spectral Mixture Analysis Method: Application to Multiangular Airborne Measurements, A
Includes: Camacho deCoca, F. Camacho-deCoca, F.
Camacho Nieto, O.[Oscar]
Co Author Listing * Handwritten Digit Classification Based on Alpha-Beta Associative Model
* Pattern classification using smallest normalized difference associative memory
* Thresholded Learning Matrix for Efficient Pattern Recalling
Includes: Camacho Nieto, O.[Oscar] Camacho-Nieto, O.[Oscar]
Camacho Torregrosa, F.J.
Co Author Listing * Application of global positioning system and questionnaires data for the study of driver behaviour on two-lane rural roads
* Influence of highway three-dimensional coordination on drivers perception of horizontal curvature and available sight distance
Includes: Camacho Torregrosa, F.J. Camacho-Torregrosa, F.J.
Co Author Listing * maximum a posteriori estimate for the source separation problem with statistical knowledge about the mixing matrix, A
* Monitoring Hydrological Patterns of Temporary Lakes Using Remote Sensing and Machine Learning Models: Case Study of La Mancha Húmeda Biosphere Reserve in Central Spain
* PaolaChat: A Virtual Agent with Naturalistic Breathing
Includes: Camacho, A.[Andres] Camacho, A.[Antonio] Camacho, A.[Adriana]
Co Author Listing * Global Versus Local MPC Algorithms in Freeway Traffic Control With Ramp Metering and Variable Speed Limits
* Macroscopic Modeling and Control of Reversible Lanes on Freeways
Co Author Listing * Critical Comparison of Remote Sensing Leaf Area Index Estimates over Rice-Cultivated Areas: From Sentinel-2 and Landsat-7/8 to MODIS, GEOV1 and EUMETSAT Polar System, A
* Derivation of global vegetation biophysical parameters from EUMETSAT Polar System
* Empirical and Physical Estimation of Canopy Water Content from CHRIS/PROBA Data
* Geostatistics for Mapping Leaf Area Index over a Cropland Landscape: Efficiency Sampling Assessment
* Multitemporal Monitoring of Plant Area Index in the Valencia Rice District with PocketLAI
* On Line Validation Exercise (OLIVE): A Web Based Service for the Validation of Medium Resolution Land Products. Application to FAPAR Products
* Satellite Leaf Area Index: Global Scale Analysis of the Tendencies Per Vegetation Type Over the Last 17 Years
* Validation of PROBA-V GEOV1 and MODIS C5 & C6 fAPAR Products in a Deciduous Beech Forest Site in Italy
Includes: Camacho, F.[Fernando] Camacho, F.
8 for Camacho, F.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive fovea structures for space-variant sensors
* Generalization of shifted fovea multiresolution geometries applied to object detection
* Hardware architecture for hierarchical segmentation in foveal images
* Multifoveal imager for stereo applications
* Shifted fovea multiresolution geometries
* VLSI implementation of a foveal polygon segmentation algorithm
Includes: Camacho, P.[Pelegrin] Camacho, P.[Pelegrín] Camacho, P.
Co Author Listing * High Scrambling Degree in Audio Through Imitation of an Unintelligible Signal
Co Author Listing * Camera Calibration Using Two Concentric Circles
Co Author Listing * Prediction of Post-Ablation Outcome in Atrial Fibrillation Using Shape Parameterization and Partial Least Squares Regression
Camapum Wanderley, J.F.[Juliana F.]
Co Author Listing * Segmentation using spatial-feature clustering from image sequences
* Spatial-Feature Parametric Clustering Applied to Motion-Based Segmentation in Camouflage
Camara Chavez, G.[Guillermo]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Vehicle License Plate Detection at Higher Matching Degree, An
* Building semantic understanding beyond deep learning from sound and vision
* Detection of Groups of People in Surveillance Videos Based on Spatio-Temporal Clues
* Fusion of Deep Learning Descriptors for Gesture Recognition
* GPUs and Multicore CPUs Implementations of a Static Video Summarization
* interactive video content-based retrieval system, An
* Real-Time Brand Logo Recognition
* robust gesture recognition using hand local data and skeleton trajectory, A
* Spatial Pyramid Matching for Finger Spelling Recognition in Intensity Images
Includes: Camara Chavez, G.[Guillermo] Cámara-Chávez, G.[Guillermo] Camara-Chavez, G.[Guillermo] Camara-Chavez, G.
9 for Camara Chavez, G.
Co Author Listing * Domain-Specific Codesign for Automated Visual Inspection Systems
* New texture descriptor for high-speed web inspection applications
Includes: Camara, A.[Antonio] Cámara, A.[Antonio] Camara, A.
Co Author Listing * Spectral imaging using consumer-level devices and kernel-based regression
Co Author Listing * Big earth observation time series analysis for monitoring Brazilian agriculture
* Bridging Ontologies and Conceptual Schemas in Geographic Information Integration
* Geographical Approach to Self-Organizing Maps Algorithm Applied to Image Segmentation, A
* Interpreting Images with Geodma
* TABU Search Heuristic for Point-Feature Cartographic Label Placement
* Yet Another Map Algebra
Includes: Camara, G.[Gilberto] Câmara, G.[Gilberto]
Co Author Listing * Causal model of performance measurement systems by combining qualitative and quantitative models for robust results
* Consistency preserving for evolving megamodels through axiomatic semantics
* Definition of the database anonymization method for open data
* methodology for prior management of temporal data quality in a data mining process, A
* Multiple linear regression for universal steganalysis of images
Co Author Listing * Cardiac Deformation from Electro-Anatomical Mapping Data: Application to Scar Characterization
* Computational modeling of thoracic and abdominal anatomy using spatial relationships for image segmentation
* Deep Learning Techniques for Automatic MRI Cardiac Multi-Structures Segmentation and Diagnosis: Is the Problem Solved?
* Effect of Scar Development on Fast Electrophysiological Models of the Human Heart: In-Silico Study on Atlas-Based Virtual Populations
* Estimation of Local Conduction Velocity from Myocardium Activation Time: Application to Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
* Explicit Incorporation of Prior Anatomical Information Into a Nonrigid Registration of Thoracic and Abdominal CT and 18-FDG Whole-Body Emission PET Images
* Fusion of spatial relationships for guiding recognition, example of brain structure recognition in 3D MRI
* Generalized Overlap Measures for Evaluation and Validation in Medical Image Analysis
* In Silico Analysis of Haemodynamics in Patient-Specific Left Atria with Different Appendage Morphologies
* Integration of fuzzy spatial relations in deformable models: Application to brain MRI segmentation
* Phenomenological Model of Diffuse Global and Regional Atrophy Using Finite-Element Methods
* Quantification of Gaps in Ablation Lesions Around the Pulmonary Veins in Delayed Enhancement MRI
* Quantitative Analysis of Lead Position vs. Correction of Electrical Dyssynchrony in an Experimental Model of LBBB/CRT
* Rule-Based Method to Model Myocardial Fiber Orientation for Simulating Ventricular Outflow Tract Arrhythmias, A
* Sensitivity Analysis of Mesh Warping and Subsampling Strategies for Generating Large Scale Electrophysiological Simulation Data
* Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics for Electrophysiological Modeling: An Alternative to Finite Element Methods
* Using anatomical knowledge expressed as fuzzy constraints to segment the heart in CT images
Includes: Camara, O.[Oscar] Cámara, O.[Oscar] Camara, O.
17 for Camara, O.
Camarasu Pop, S.[Sorina]
Co Author Listing * CreaTools: A Framework to Develop Medical Image Processing Software: Application to Simulate Pipeline Stent Deployment in Intracranial Vessels with Aneurysms
* Framework for the Generation of Realistic Synthetic Cardiac Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Sequences From the Same Virtual Patients, A
* Standardized Evaluation System for Left Ventricular Segmentation Algorithms in 3D Echocardiography
* Virtual Imaging Platform for Multi-Modality Medical Image Simulation, A
Includes: Camarasu Pop, S.[Sorina] Camarasu-Pop, S.[Sorina] Camarasu-Pop, S.
Co Author Listing * Development Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle At Padova University
* Health Monitoring of Complex Structure Using TLS and Photogrammetry
* low cost RC-Heli UAV for mapping applications, A
Includes: Camarda, M. Camarda, M.[Martina]
Co Author Listing * Two-Level Downlink Scheduling for Real-Time Multimedia Services in LTE Networks
Co Author Listing * Automated Assessment of Hemodynamics in the Conjunctival Microvasculature Network
Camarena Ibarrola, A.[Antonio]
Co Author Listing * Brief Index for Proximity Searching, A
* Fast Automatic Detection of Wildlife in Images from Trap Cameras
* Feature Extraction as Ellipse of Wild-Life Images
* Improving the List of Clustered Permutation on Metric Spaces for Similarity Searching on Secondary Memory
* Improving the permutation-based proximity searching algorithm using zones and partial information
* On the Use of Locality Sensitive Hashing for Audio Following
* Robust Radio Broadcast Monitoring Using a Multi-Band Spectral Entropy Signature
Includes: Camarena Ibarrola, A.[Antonio] Camarena-Ibarrola, A.[Antonio]
7 for Camarena Ibarrola, A.
Camarena Ibarrola, J.A.[J. Antonio]
Co Author Listing * Fixed Height Queries Tree Permutation Index for Proximity Searching
Includes: Camarena Ibarrola, J.A.[J. Antonio] Camarena-Ibarrola, J.A.[J. Antonio]
Co Author Listing * Experimental Study on Ant Colony Optimization Hyper-Heuristics for Solving the Knapsack Problem, An
Camarena, J.G.[Joan Gerard]
Co Author Listing * Fast detection and removal of impulsive noise using peer groups and fuzzy metrics
* Fuzzy Bilateral Filtering for Color Images
* New Method for Fast Detection and Removal of Impulsive Noise Using Fuzzy Metrics
* Some improvements for image filtering using peer group techniques
* Two-step fuzzy logic-based method for impulse noise detection in colour images
Includes: Camarena, J.G.[Joan Gerard] Camarena, J.G.[Joan-Gerard]
Camargo Olivares, J.L.
Co Author Listing * Maternal Abdominal ECG as Input to MICA in the Fetal ECG Extraction Problem, The
Includes: Camargo Olivares, J.L. Camargo-Olivares, J.L.
Co Author Listing * GPU-CPU implementation for super-resolution mosaicking of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) surveillance video
* Image Mosaicking from Uncooled Thermal IR Video Captured by a Small UAV
* Super-Resolution Mosaicking of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) Surveillance Video Using Levenberg Marquardt (L
Co Author Listing * Cognitive Approaches and Optical Multispectral Data for Semiautomated Classification of Landforms in a Rugged Mountainous Area
* Similarity Metrics for Genetic Adaptation of Segmentation Parameters
Co Author Listing * Combined Strategy of Machine Vision with a Robotic Assistant for Nail Biting Prevention
Co Author Listing * A2CPS: A Vehicle-Centric Safety Conceptual Framework for Autonomous Transport Systems
Camargo, J.E.[Jorge E.]
Co Author Listing * Identifying Colombian Bird Species from Audio Recordings
* Multi-class Kernel Alignment Method for Image Collection Summarization, A
Camargo, P.O.[Paulo O.]
Co Author Listing * Monitoring of Non-Linear Ground Movement in an Open Pit Iron Mine Based on an Integration of Advanced DInSAR Techniques Using TerraSAR-X Data
* Using Vertical Panoramic Images to Record a Historic Cemetery
Includes: Camargo, P.O.[Paulo O.] Camargo, P.O.
Co Author Listing * Deformable Image Mosaicing for Optical Biopsy
Co Author Listing * Geodesic Landmark Shooting Algorithm for Template Matching and Its Applications, A
Co Author Listing * Cursive character recognition by learning vector quantization
* Data dimensionality estimation methods: a survey
* Environmental Risk Assessment of Genetically Modified Organisms by a Fuzzy Decision Support System
* Estimating the Intrinsic Dimension of Data with a Fractal-Based Method
* Novel Kernel Method for Clustering, A
* Offline Cursive Character Challenge: a New Benchmark for Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition Algorithms.
* Real-Time Hand Gesture Recognition Using a Color Glove
* survey of kernel and spectral methods for clustering, A
* SVM-based cursive character recognizer, A
9 for Camastra, F.
Index for "c"