Co Author Listing * Compressive Covariance Sensing: Structure-based compressive sensing beyond sparsity
Co Author Listing * Immunofluorescence imaging as a tool for studying the pharmacokinetics of a human monoclonal single chain fragment antibody
Co Author Listing * Panoramic full-frame imaging with monocentric lenses and curved fiber bundles
Arias Castro, E.[Ery]
Co Author Listing * Detection of Long Edges on a Computational Budget: A Sublinear Approach
* Noise Folding in Compressed Sensing
* Oracle Inequalities and Minimax Rates for Nonlocal Means and Related Adaptive Kernel-Based Methods
Includes: Arias Castro, E.[Ery] Arias-Castro, E.[Ery] Arias-Castro, E.
Arias de Reyna, E.
Co Author Listing * Blind Low Complexity Time-Of-Arrival Estimation Algorithm for UWB Signals
Includes: Arias de Reyna, E. Arias-de-Reyna, E.
Arias Estrada, M.[Miguel]
Co Author Listing * Assessing the Distinctiveness and Representativeness of Visual Vocabularies
* Domain Reduction Algorithm for Incremental Projective Reconstruction, A
* Dominant plane recognition in interior scenes from a single image
* FPGA-Based Configurable Systolic Architecture for Window-Based Image Processing
* FPGA-based detection of SIFT interest keypoints
* Iterative Closest SIFT Formulation for Robust Feature Matching
* Partial Shape Matching and Retrieval under Occlusion and Noise
* Real-time image processing with a compact FPGA-based systolic architecture
* Robust feature extraction algorithm suitable for real-time embedded applications
Includes: Arias Estrada, M.[Miguel] Arias-Estrada, M.[Miguel] Arias-Estrada, M.
9 for Arias Estrada, M.
Arias Garcia, M.
Co Author Listing * Discovery of Rare Phenotypes in Cellular Images Using Weakly Supervised Deep Learning
Includes: Arias Garcia, M. Arias-Garcia, M.
Arias Londono, J.D.[Julian D.]
Co Author Listing * improved method for voice pathology detection by means of a HMM-based feature space transformation, An
Includes: Arias Londono, J.D.[Julian D.] Arias-Londono, J.D.[Julian D.]
Arias Lorza, A.M.[Andres M.]
Co Author Listing * Carotid Artery Wall Segmentation by Coupled Surface Graph Cuts
* Carotid Artery Wall Segmentation in Multispectral MRI by Coupled Optimal Surface Graph Cuts
Includes: Arias Lorza, A.M.[Andres M.] Arias-Lorza, A.M.[Andres M.]
Arias Nicolas, J.P.[J. Pablo]
Co Author Listing * perceptual similarity method by pairwise comparison in a medical image case, A
* Qatris iManager: a general purpose CBIR system
Includes: Arias Nicolas, J.P.[J. Pablo] Arias-Nicolás, J.P.[J. Pablo] Arias-Nicolás, J.P.
Arias Perez, B.
Co Author Listing * 3d Modelling and Accuracy Assessment of Granite Quarry Using Unmmanned Aerial Vehicle
* Assessing Pathologies on Villamayor Stone (Salamanca, Spain) by Terrestrial Laser Scanner Intensity Data
* New Microwave-based Missions Applications For Rainfed Crops Characterization
Includes: Arias Perez, B. Arias-Perez, B. Arias-Pérez, B.
Arias Sanchez, P.[Pedro]
Co Author Listing * automated approach to vertical road characterisation using mobile LiDAR systems: Longitudinal profiles and cross-sections, An
* Automatic Estimation of Excavation Volume from Laser Mobile Mapping Data for Mountain Road Widening
* CityGML extension for traffic-sign objects that guides the automatic processing of data collected using Mobile Mapping technology, A
* Mobile LiDAR System: New Possibilities for the Documentation and Dissemination of Large Cultural Heritage Sites
Includes: Arias Sanchez, P.[Pedro] Arias-Sanchez, P.[Pedro] Arias-Sánchez, P.[Pedro] Arias-Sánchez, P.
Arias, A.B.R.[Ana Belen Rodriguez]
Co Author Listing * OBEliSK: Novel Knowledgebase of Object Features and Exchange Strategies
Includes: Arias, A.B.R.[Ana Belen Rodriguez] Arias, A.B.R.[Ana Belén Rodríguez]
Arias, A.P.[Antonia Perez]
Co Author Listing * Calibrating dynamic pedestrian route choice with an Extended Range Telepresence System
Co Author Listing * Stochastic Vector Quantization of Images
* Variability of Microwave Scattering in a Stochastic Ensemble of Measured Rain Drops
Includes: Arias, E. Arias, E.[Enrique]
Co Author Listing * Medical image modality classification using discrete Bayesian networks
* Neuro semantic thresholding using OCR software for high precision OCR applications
* SOM Segmentation of gray scale images for optical recognition
Includes: Arias, J.[Jacinto] Arias, J.[Jagoba]
Arias, J.A.[Jose Anibal]
Co Author Listing * Meaningful Features for Computerized Detection of Breast Cancer
Includes: Arias, J.A.[Jose Anibal] Arias, J.A.[José Anibal]
Co Author Listing * Efficient Extraction of Primitives from Line-Drawings Composed of Horizontal and Vertical Lines
* Efficient Interpretation of Tabular Documents
* Finding Straight Lines in Drawings
* Information Extraction from Telephone Company Drawings
* Interpretation of Lines in Distributing Frame Drawings
* Interpretation of telephone company central office equipment drawings
* Interpreting and Representing Tabular Documents
Includes: Arias, J.F. Arias, J.F.[Juan F.]
7 for Arias, J.F.
Co Author Listing * On the Flame Spectrum Recovery by Using a Low-Spectral Resolution Sensor
* Two-Color Satellite Laser Ranging Measurements at 10 Hz and 100 Hz at TIGO
Includes: Arias, L.[Luis] Arias, L.
Co Author Listing * Assessment of an Operational System for Crop Type Map Production Using High Temporal and Spatial Resolution Satellite Optical Imagery
* Automated Method for Annual Cropland Mapping along the Season for Various Globally-Distributed Agrosystems Using High Spatial and Temporal Resolution Time Series, An
* Building a Data Set over 12 Globally Distributed Sites to Support the Development of Agriculture Monitoring Applications with Sentinel-2
* Improved Early Crop Type Identification By Joint Use of High Temporal Resolution SAR And Optical Image Time Series
* Modern Computer Vision Techniques for X-Ray Testing in Baggage Inspection
* Object Recognition in Baggage Inspection Using Adaptive Sparse Representations of X-ray Images
* Operational High Resolution Land Cover Map Production at the Country Scale Using Satellite Image Time Series
* Production of a Dynamic Cropland Mask by Processing Remote Sensing Image Series at High Temporal and Spatial Resolutions
Includes: Arias, M.[Marcela] Arias, M.[Marco]
8 for Arias, M.
Co Author Listing * Application of Terrestrial Laser Scanning for Shipbuilding
* Automatic 3D modelling of metal frame connections from LiDAR data for structural engineering purposes
* Automatic Modelling of Rubble Mound Breakwaters from LIDAR Data
* Automatic Procedure for The Registration of Thermographic Images With Point Clouds
* Automatic Road Sign Inventory Using Mobile Mapping Systems
* Automatic Thickness And Volume Estimation Of Sprayed Concrete On Anchored Retaining Walls From Terrestrial Lidar Data
* Below the Surface of the Non-local Bayesian Image Denoising Method
* Comparison of Patch-Based Models in Video Denoising, A
* Connecting the Out-of-Sample and Pre-Image Problems in Kernel Methods
* Damage Detection On Historical Buildings Using Unsupervised Classification Techniques
* Deformation Monitoring of Motorway Underpasses Using Laser Scanning Data
* Digital photogrammetry, GPR and finite elements in heritage documentation: geometry and structural damages
* EPLL: An Image Denoising Method Using a Gaussian Mixture Model Learned on a Large Set of Patches
* Evaluation Of Driver Visibility From Mobile Lidar Data And Weather Conditions
* Exemplar-Based Interpolation of Sparsely Sampled Images
* From Geometry to Diagnosis: Experiences of Geomatics in Structural Engineering
* gradient based neighborhood filter for disparity interpolation, A
* Influence of the Precision of LIDAR Data in Surface Water Runoff Estimation for Road Maintenance
* Land-Based Mobile Laser Scanning Systems: A Review
* Linear Multiscale Analysis of Similarities between Images on Riemannian Manifolds: Practical Formula and Affine Covariant Metrics
* Motion Capture for Clinical Purposes, an Approach Using PrimeSense Sensors
* Multidisciplinar Approach to Historic Arch Bridges Documentation
* Non-Local Kalman: A Recursive Video Denoising Algorithm
* On the Convergence of PatchMatch and Its Variants
* Point clouds for direct pedestrian pathfinding in urban environments
* Segmentation and classification of road markings using MLS data
* Simple Approaches to Improve the Automatic Inventory of Zebra Crossing from MLS Data
* Terrestrial Laser Scanning And Non Parametric Methods In Masonry Arches Inspection
* Three-Dimensional Modeling of the Romanesque Church of Santa Maria de Castrelos (Vigo Spain) Using Terrestrial Laser Scanner
* Traffic sign detection in MLS acquired point clouds for geometric and image-based semantic inventory
* Ultrasound Image Segmentation With Shape Priors: Application to Automatic Cattle Rib-Eye Area Estimation
* Variational Framework for Exemplar-Based Image Inpainting, A
* Variational Framework for Non-local Image Inpainting, A
* Variational Framework for Non-Local Inpainting
* Variational Model for Gradient-Based Video Editing, A
* Video Denoising via Empirical Bayesian Estimation of Space-Time Patches
* Visual Music Transcription of Clarinet Video Recordings Trained with Audio-Based Labelled Data
Includes: Arias, P. Arias, P.[Pablo] Arias, P.[Pedro]
37 for Arias, P.
Arias, P.A.[Pablo A.]
Co Author Listing * Micro Genetic and Evolutionary Feature Extraction: An Exploratory Data Analysis Approach for Multispectral Iris Recognition
Co Author Listing * Development of a Computer Vision System for the Automatic Quality Grading of Mandarin Segments
Includes: Arias, R.[Raul] Arias, R.[Raúl]
Co Author Listing * Flexible Architecture for Streaming and Visualization of Large Virtual Microscopy Images
Co Author Listing * Focal-Plane Architecture for Motion Computation, A
Index for "a"