Co Author Listing * 3D Motion from structures of points, lines and planes
* Colored visual tags: a robust approach for augmented reality
* Three-view camera calibration using geometric algebra
Includes: Dell'Acqua, A.[Andrea] Dell'Acqua, A.
Co Author Listing * Building Footprint Extraction from Multispectral, Spaceborne Earth Observation Datasets Using a Structurally Optimized U-Net Convolutional Neural Network
* Change Detection of Multitemporal SAR Data in Urban Areas Combining Feature-Based and Pixel-Based Techniques
* Detection of Urban Structures in SAR Images by Robust Fuzzy Clustering Algorithms: The Example of Street Tracking
* Eigenmethod for Feature Matching of Pre- and Postevent Images Exploiting Adjacency
* Improved VHR Urban Area Mapping Exploiting Object Boundaries
* Improvements to urban area characterization using multitemporal and multiangle SAR images
* Improving Building Footprints in InSAR Data by Comparison with a Lidar DSM
* Multitemporal/multiband SAR classification of urban areas using spatial analysis: statistical versus neural kernel-based approach
* Noise Correction on Rician Distributed Data for Fibre Orientation Estimators
* Potentials of Active and Passive Geospatial Crowdsourcing in Complementing Sentinel Data and Supporting Copernicus Service Portfolio
* Preparing an urban test site for SRTM data validation
* Pyramidal rain field decomposition using radial basis function neural networks for tracking and forecasting purposes
* Query-by-shape in meteorological image archives using the point diffusion technique
* Rapid Damage Detection in the Bam Area Using Multitemporal SAR and Exploiting Ancillary Data
* Rapid mapping of high resolution SAR scenes
* Reconstruction of Planar Surfaces Behind Occlusions in Range Images
* Reconstruction of surfaces behind occlusions in range images
* Remote Sensing and Earthquake Damage Assessment: Experiences, Limits, and Perspectives
* Semi-automatic choice of scale-dependent features for satellite SAR image classification
* Semi-Automatic High Resolution SAR Data Interpretation Procedure, A
* Simplified Modal Analysis and Search for Reliable Shape Retrieval
* Snowpack Monitoring Using a Dual-Receiver Radar Architecture
* SRTM Data Characterization in Urban Areas
* Texture-Based Characterization of Urban Environments on Satellite SAR Images
Includes: Dell'Acqua, F.[Fabio] Dell'Acqua, F.
24 for Dell'Acqua, F.
Co Author Listing * Nu-acceleration of statistical iterative methods for image restoration
* Time-Aware Multivariate Nearest Neighbor Regression Methods for Traffic Flow Prediction
Includes: Dell'Acqua, P.[Pietro] Dell'Acqua, P.
Co Author Listing * Long-Term Satellite Monitoring of the Slumgullion Landslide Using Space-Borne Synthetic Aperture Radar Sub-Pixel Offset Tracking
Co Author Listing * Unified Formulation of SAR Raw Signals From Extended Scenes for All Acquisition Modes With Application to Simulation, A
Co Author Listing * Documenting The Cultural Heritage Routes. The Creation of Informative Models of Historical Russian Churches On Upper Kama Region
Dell'Aquila, R.V.[Rocco V.]
Co Author Listing * Real-time machine-vision-based position sensing system for UAV aerial refueling
Co Author Listing * SAR Imaging Algorithms and Some Unconventional Applications: A unified mathematical overview
Co Author Listing * Improving radiometry of imaging spectrometers by using programmable spectral regions of interest
* Uniformity of Imaging Spectrometry Data Products
Includes: Dell'Endice, F.[Francesco] Dell'Endice, F.
Co Author Listing * En route truckdrone parcel delivery for optimal vehicle routing strategies
* Node-Based Modeling Approach for the Continuous Dynamic Network Loading Problem, A
Includes: Dell'Orco, M.[Mauro] Dell'Orco, M.
Co Author Listing * Cross-Media Learning for Image Sentiment Analysis in the Wild
Co Author Listing * ViTBAT: Video tracking and behavior annotation tool
Co Author Listing * Seasonal Timing for Estimating Carbon Mitigation in Revegetation of Abandoned Agricultural Land with High Spatial Resolution Remote Sensing
della Cioppa, A.
Co Author Listing * adaptive weighted majority vote rule for combining multiple classifiers, An
* Automatic Recognition of Hand Gestures with Differential Evolution
* Character preclassification based on genetic programming
* Exploiting reliability for dynamic selection of classifiers by means of genetic algorithms
* Grouping Character Shapes by Means of Genetic Programming
* investigation on MPEG audio segmentation by evolutionary algorithms, An
* Learning handwriting by evolution: a conceptual framework for performance evaluation and tuning
* new evolutionary learning model for handwritten character prototyping, A
* Satellite Image Registration by Distributed Differential Evolution
Includes: della Cioppa, A. Della Cioppa, A.[Antonio] Della Cioppa, A.
9 for della Cioppa, A.
della Mea, V.
Co Author Listing * IMAGENCIES: Network image services for telemedicine applications
della Pietra, S.
Co Author Listing * Inducing features of random fields
della Pietra, V.
Co Author Listing * Inducing features of random fields
Della Torre, S.
Co Author Listing * Detection of Building Roofs and Facades From Aerial Laser Scanning Data Using Deep Learning
* HBIM Challenge Among the Paradigm of Complexity, Tools And Preservation: the Basilica Di Collemaggio 8 Years After the Earthquake (L'aquila)
* HBIM Level of Detail-geometry-accuracy and Survey Analysis For Architectural Preservation
* Mensiochronology Analysis Supported By New Advanced Survey Techniques: Field Tests in Milanese Area, The
* SCAN to HBIM-Post Earthquake Preservation: Informative Model as Sentinel at the Crossroads of Present, Past, and Future
* Survey, HBIM and Conservation Plan of a Monumental Building Damaged by Earthquake
Includes: Della Torre, S. Della Torre, S.[Stefano] Della-Torre, S.
Della Vecchia, A.
Co Author Listing * On the SAR Backscatter of Burned Forests: A Model-Based Study in C-Band, Over Burned Pine Canopies
Della Ventura, A.
Co Author Listing * Computer-aided color coding for data display
* Fuzzy Reasoning Approach to Similarity Evaluation in Image Analysis
* Graphic symbol recognition using a signature technique
* Search and Replace of 2-D Objects in Digital Images
Includes: Della Ventura, A. della Ventura, A.
Co Author Listing * Extending a Mobile Device with Low-Cost 3D Modeling and Building-Scale Mapping Capabilities, for Application in Architecture and Archaeology
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Dellaert, F.[Frank]: frank AT cc gatech edu
* Addressing the Correspondence Problem: A Markov Chain Monte Carlo Approach
* Aligning Images Incrementally Backwards
* Atlanta world: an expectation maximization framework for simultaneous low-level edge grouping and camera calibration in complex man-made environments
* Classification Based Euclidean Similarity Metric for 3D Image Retrieval, A
* Classification-Driven medical Image Retrieval
* Color matching and illumination estimation for urban scenes
* Continuous Optimization Approach for Efficient and Accurate Scene Flow, A
* Dataset fingerprints: Exploring image collections through data mining
* Detecting and matching repeated patterns for automatic geo-tagging in urban environments
* Factor Graphs for Fast and Scalable 3D Reconstruction and Mapping
* Fast Image-Based Tracking by Selective Pixel Integration
* Generalized Subgraph Preconditioners for Large-Scale Bundle Adjustment
* GroupSAC: Efficient consensus in the presence of groupings
* Image Based Approach to Recovering the Gravitational Field of Asteroids, An
* Image-Based Approach for 3D Reconstruction of Urban Scenes Using Architectural Symmetries, An
* Incremental Light Bundle Adjustment
* Inferring Temporal Order of Images From 3D Structure
* Jacobian Images of Super-resolved Texture Maps for Model Based Motion Estimation and Tracking
* Joint Semantic Segmentation and 3D Reconstruction from Monocular Video
* Learning and Inference in Parametric Switching Linear Dynamical Systems
* Learning and Inferring Motion Patterns using Parametric Segmental Switching Linear Dynamic Systems
* Learning general optical flow subspaces for egomotion estimation and detection of motion anomalies
* Learning to Align Images Using Weak Geometric Supervision
* Line-Based Structure from Motion for Urban Environments
* MCMC Data Association and Sparse Factorization Updating for Real Time Multitarget Tracking with Merged and Multiple Measurements
* MCMC-Based Multiview Reconstruction of Piecewise Smooth Subdivision Curves with a Variable Number of Control Points
* MCMC-Based Particle Filter for Tracking Multiple Interacting Targets, An
* MCMC-Based Particle Filtering for Tracking a Variable Number of Interacting Targets
* Mining Structure Fragments for Smart Bundle Adjustment
* Mixture Trees for Modeling and Fast Conditional Sampling with Applications in Vision and Graphics
* Mosaicing a Large Number of Widely Dispersed, Noisy, and Distorted Images: A Bayesian Approach
* Multi-Camera Pose Tracker for Assisting the Visually Impaired, A
* Multitarget Tracking with Split and Merged Measurements
* Out-of-Core Bundle Adjustment for Large-Scale 3D Reconstruction
* Parameterized Duration Mmodeling for Switching Linear Dynamic Systems
* Planar Segmentation of RGBD Images Using Fast Linear Fitting and Markov Chain Monte Carlo
* Probabilistic analysis of incremental light bundle adjustment
* Probabilistic structure matching for visual SLAM with a multi-camera rig
* Probabilistic temporal inference on reconstructed 3D scenes
* Rao-Blackwellized Importance Sampling of Camera Parameters from Simple User Input with Visibility Preprocessing in Line Space
* Rao-Blackwellized MCMC algorithm for recovering piecewise planar 3D models from multiple view RGBD images, A
* Rao-Blackwellized particle filter for eigentracking, A
* Rao-Blackwellized Parts-Constellation Tracker, A
* Reconstruction of objects with jagged edges through Rao-Blackwellized fitting of piecewise smooth subdivision curves
* Special issue on Virtual Representations and Modeling of Large-scale environments (VRML)
* Spectral partitioning for structure from motion
* Static Environment Recognition Using Omni-camera from a Moving Vehicle
* Stereo Tracking and Three-Point/One-Point Algorithms: A Robust Approach in Visual Odometry
* Structural Symmetries from Motion for Scene Reconstruction and Understanding
* Structure from Motion without Correspondence
* Using the Condensation Algorithm for Robust, Vision-based Mobile Robot Localization
Includes: Dellaert, F.[Frank] Dellaert, F.
54 for Dellaert, F.
Co Author Listing * Projected Barzilai-Borwein Method with Infeasible Iterates for Nonnegative Least-Squares Image Deblurring
Co Author Listing * Multi-core parallelism for plane sweep algorithms as a foundation for GIS operations
Co Author Listing * Exact Algorithm for Optimal MAE Stack Filter Design, An
Includes: Dellamonica, D. Dellamonica, Jr., D.
Co Author Listing * 3D Statistical Facial Feature Model and Its Application on Locating Facial Landmarks, A
* Accurate Landmarking of Three-Dimensional Facial Data in the Presence of Facial Expressions and Occlusions Using a Three-Dimensional Statistical Facial Feature Model
* Affective Video Content Analysis: A Multidisciplinary Insight
* Automatic 3D Facial Expression Recognition Based on a Bayesian Belief Net and a Statistical Facial Feature Model
* Bayesian GOETHE Tracking
* Evaluation of video activity localizations integrating quality and quantity measurements
* Features extraction and selection for emotional speech classification
* Fusing generic objectness and deformable part-based models for weakly supervised object detection
* Image Categorization Using ESFS: A New Embedded Feature Selection Method Based on SFS
* Image modeling using statistical measures for visual object categorization
* Large Scale Semi-Supervised Object Detection Using Visual and Semantic Knowledge Transfer
* LIRIS-ACCEDE: A Video Database for Affective Content Analysis
* Multimodal recognition of visual concepts using histograms of textual concepts and selective weighted late fusion scheme
* Precise 2.5D facial landmarking via an analysis by synthesis approach
* Reconstructive and Discriminative Sparse Representation for Visual Object Categorization
* Region Based Visual Object Categorization Using Segment Features and Polynomial Modeling
* Selective Weighted Late Fusion for Visual Concept Recognition, A
* unified probabilistic framework for automatic 3D facial expression analysis based on a Bayesian belief inference and statistical feature models, A
* Visual and Semantic Knowledge Transfer for Large Scale Semi-Supervised Object Detection
* Visual object recognition using local binary patterns and segment-based feature
* Weakly Supervised Learning of Deformable Part-Based Models for Object Detection via Region Proposals
Includes: Dellandrea, E.[Emmanuel] Dellandréa, E. Dellandréa, E.[Emmanuel] Dellandrea, E.
21 for Dellandrea, E.
Co Author Listing * 3d Geomatics Techniques for An Integrated Approach to Cultural Heritage Knowledge: the Case of San Michele in Acerboli's Church In Santarcangelo Di Romagna
* High Resolution 3d Acquisition and Modelling in Cultural Heritage Knowledge and Restoration Projects: The Survey of The Fountain Of Neptune in Bologna
* Historical Photogrammetry And Terrestrial Laser Scanning for the 3d Virtual Reconstruction of Destroyed Structures: A Case Study in Italy
* Integration of Geomatics Techniques for Digitizing Highly Relevant Geological And Cultural Heritage Sites: the Case of San Leo (Italy)
Co Author Listing * People Counting System Based on Face Detection and Tracking in a Video, A
Co Author Listing * Biclustering of Expression Microarray Data with Topic Models
Co Author Listing * MR Image Monomodal Registration Using Structure Similarity Index
Co Author Listing * 3D Semantic Representation of Actions from efficient stereo-image-sequence segmentation on GPUs
* Channel Coding for Joint Colour and Depth Segmentation
* Consistent Depth Video Segmentation Using Adaptive Surface Models
* Depth-supported real-time video segmentation with the Kinect
* Disparity from stereo-segment silhouettes of weakly-textured images
* Local Algorithm for the Computation of Image Velocity via Constructive Interference of Global Fourier Components, A
* Local Algorithm for the Computation of Optic Flow via Constructive Interference of Global Fourier Components, A
* Real-Time Segmentation of Stereo Videos on a Portable System With a Mobile GPU
* Segmenting color images into surface patches by exploiting sparse depth data
Includes: Dellen, B.[Babette] Dellen, B.
9 for Dellen, B.
Co Author Listing * Recognizing Point Clouds Using Conditional Random Fields
Co Author Listing * 3d Digitization Of An Heritage Masterpiece: A Critical Analysis On Quality Assessment
* 3D Models for Cultural Heritage: Beyond Plain Visualization
* Assisted Multi-view Stereo Reconstruction
* Complete Framework Operating Spatially-oriented RTI in A 3D/2D Cultural Heritage Documentation and Analysis Tool, A
* Flash Lighting Space Sampling
* Fully Automatic Registration of Image Sets on Approximate Geometry
* Image guided reconstruction of un-sampled data: A coherent filling for uncomplete Cultural Heritage models
* Image Guided Reconstruction of Un-sampled Data: A Filling Technique for Cultural Heritage Models
* Processing A Complex Architectural Sampling With Meshlab: The Case of Piazza Della Signoria
* Publishing and Consuming 3D Content on the Web: A Survey
* Remote Visualization and Navigation of 3D Models of Archeological Sites
* Web and Mobile Visualization for Cultural Heritage
Includes: Dellepiane, M. Dellepiane, M.[Matteo]
12 for Dellepiane, M.
Co Author Listing * Color Spaces in Data Fusion of Multi-temporal Images
* Hierarchical Classification Method for Mammographic Lesions Using Wavelet Transform and Spatial Features, A
* Information Extraction From Remote Sensing Images for Flood Monitoring and Damage Evaluation
* Novel Digital-Camera Characterization Method for Pigment Identification in Cultural Heritage, A
* Optimizing and Evaluating a Graph-Based Segmentation of MRI Wrist Bones
Includes: Dellepiane, S.[Silvana] Dellepiane, S.[Sara] Dellepiane, S.
Co Author Listing * Analysis and Classification of SAR Images by a Knowledge-Based Approach
* Automatic Data-Driven Method for SAR Image Segmentation in Sea Surface Analysis, An
* Coastline extraction from SAR images and a method for the evaluation of the coastline precision
* connectivity solution for extraction of thin objects, A
* Discontinuity adaptive MRF model for synthetic aperture radar image analysis
* Discontinuity Adaptive MRF Model for the Analysis of Synthetic Aperture Radar Images
* Exploiting Spatial Correlation Features for SAR Image Analysis
* Extension of IBIS for 3D Organ Recognition in NMR Multislices
* Extraction of Intensity Connectedness for Image-Processing
* fuzzy approach to segment document images, A
* Fuzzy Connectivity Tree for Hierarchical Extraction of Venous Structures, A
* Hierarchical Classification Method for Mammographic Lesions Using Wavelet Transform and Spatial Features, A
* Information Fusion in a Markov Random Field Based Image Segmentation Approach Using Adaptive Neighbourhoods
* Irregular MRF Region Label Model for Multichannel Image Segmentation, An
* Learning optimal classifier through fuzzy recognition rate maximization
* Model Generation and Model Matching of Real Images by a Fuzzy Approach
* New Graph-Based Method for Automatic Segmentation, A
* Nonlinear Image Labeling for Multivalued Segmentation
* Nonlinear Image Processing Approach Through Fuzzy Measures, A
* Quality assessment of image classification algorithms for land-cover mapping: a review and a proposal for a cost-based approach
* Recognition of container code characters through gray-level feature extraction and gradient-based classifier optimization
* robust non-iterative method for image labelling using context, A
* Segmentation Method Based on Fuzzy Topology and Clustering, A
* Spatial correlation features for SAR images in a small sample size context
Includes: Dellepiane, S.G. Dellepiane, S.G.[Silvana G.]
24 for Dellepiane, S.G.
Co Author Listing * Real-Time Adaptive Event Detection in Astronomical Data Streams
Co Author Listing * Comparing optimal bounding ellipsoid and support vector machine active learning
* On the Robustness of Parametric Watermarking of Speech
* Pedestrian recognition in multi-camera networks using multilevel important salient feature and multicategory incremental learning
* Pre/post-filter for performance improvement of transform coding
* Video object matching across multiple non-overlapping camera views based on multi-feature fusion and incremental learning
Includes: Deller, J.R. Deller, J.R.[John Robert] Deller, Jr., J.R.
Co Author Listing * Design Features and Mutual Compatibility Studies of the Time-of-Flight PET Capable GE SIGNA PET/MR System
Co Author Listing * Technical features of the JBIG standard for progressive bi-level image compression
Co Author Listing * SAR-SIFT: A SIFT-Like Algorithm for SAR Images
Co Author Listing * Assessment of AquaCrop for winter wheat using satellite derived fCover data
Co Author Listing * Medians of Polyominoes: A Property for Reconstruction
Dellys, H.N.[Hachemi Nabil]
Co Author Listing * Critical Comparison of Fingerprint Fuzzy Vault Techniques, A
* Score Level Fusion Scheme in Hybrid Multibiometric System
Index for "d"