Co Author Listing * MasterCam FVV: Robust registration of multiview sports video to a static high-resolution master camera for free viewpoint video
Angel Pellon, M.
Co Author Listing * Two-Level Classification-Based Approach to Inter Mode Decision in H.264/AVC, A
Includes: Angel Pellon, M. Angel-Pellon, M.
Co Author Listing * Methods of analyzing traffic imagery collected from aerial platforms
Co Author Listing * Image Restoration, Modelling, and Reduction of Dimensionality
Co Author Listing * Image Based Visual Servoing: A New Method for the Estimation of the Image Jacobian in Dynamic Environments
* Image Based Visual Servoing: Estimated Image Jacobian by Using Fundamental Matrix VS Analytic Jacobian
* New Method for the Estimation of the Image Jacobian for the Control of an Uncalibrated Joint System, A
* Parallel Robot High Speed Object Tracking
* Recognition of 3D Object from One Image Based on Projective and Permutative Invariants
Includes: Angel, L.[Luis] Ángel, L.[Luis] Ángel, L. Angel, L.
Co Author Listing * Analyzing the Mallat Wavelet Transform to Delineate Contour and Textural Features
Co Author Listing * Nonrigid medical image registration technique as a composition of local warpings
Co Author Listing * Analysing User Needs for a Unified 3D Metadata Recording and Exploitation of Cultural Heritage Monuments System
Co Author Listing * Automated Road Roughness Detection From Mobile Laser Scanning Data, An
* One Step Mobile Mapping Laser and Camera Data Orientation and Calibration
* Perigeo Project: Inertial and Imaging Sensors Processing, Integration and Validation on UAV Platforms for Space Navigation, The
* Simultaneous Orientation And Calibration Of Images And Laser Point Clouds With Straight Segments
Co Author Listing * Hybrid Models For Trajectory Error Modelling In Urban Environments
Angeles Yreta, A.
Co Author Listing * Eigenconjugation: An Approach for Computing Image Similarity
Includes: Angeles Yreta, A. Angeles-Yreta, A.
Co Author Listing * Implementation of 3D Tools and Immersive Experience Interaction for Supporting Learning in a Library-Archive Environment. Visions and Challenges
Co Author Listing * Live Feature Clustering in Video Using Appearance and 3d Geometry
* Real-Time Camera Tracking: When is High Frame-Rate Best?
Co Author Listing * insight into the entropy and redundancy of the English dictionary, An
Co Author Listing * Implicit modeling using subdivision curves
Co Author Listing * Cultural Heritage in Smart City Environments
Co Author Listing * Cultural Heritage in Smart City Environments
Co Author Listing * Spatial Database Manager for a Multi-Source Image Understanding System
Co Author Listing * Beyond classical consensus clustering: The least squares approach to multiple solutions
* Discovering Typical Transcription-Factors Patterns in Gene Expression Levels of Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells by Instance-Based Classifiers
Includes: Angelini, C. Angelini, C.[Claudia]
Co Author Listing * CT-PET Landmark-based Lung Registration Using a Dynamic Breathing Model
* New Fuzzy Connectivity Class Application to Structural Recognition in Images, A
* New Fuzzy Connectivity Measure for Fuzzy Sets: And Associated Fuzzy Attribute Openings, A
* Video reconstruction using compressed sensing measurements and 3d total variation regularization for bio-imaging applications
Includes: Angelini, E. Angelini, E.[Elsa]
Angelini, E.D.[Elsa D.]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive particle filtering for coronary artery segmentation from 3D CT angiograms
* Adaptive Quantification and Longitudinal Analysis of Pulmonary Emphysema With a Hidden Markov Measure Field Model
* Automated Segmentation of the Left Ventricle Including Papillary Muscles in Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Images
* Compressed Sensing in microscopy with random projections in the Fourier domain
* Conciliating syntactic and semantic constraints for multi-phase and multi-channel region segmentation
* Denoising of Microscopy Images: A Review of the State-of-the-Art, and a New Sparsity-Based Method
* Explaining Radiological Emphysema Subtypes with Unsupervised Texture Prototypes: MESA COPD Study
* LV volume quantification via spatiotemporal analysis of real-time 3-D echocardiography
* Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Shear Wave Speed in Transient Elastography
* Numerical evaluation of sampling bounds for near-optimal reconstruction in compressed sensing
* On the implementation of the multi-phase region segmentation, solving the hidden phase problem
* Simulation of 3D Ultrasound with a Realistic Electro-mechanical Model of the Heart
* Surface Function Actives
* Unbiased Risk Estimator for Image Denoising in the Presence of Mixed Poisson-Gaussian Noise, An
Includes: Angelini, E.D.[Elsa D.] Angelini, E.D.
14 for Angelini, E.D.
Co Author Listing * Semi-supervised learning by search of optimal target vector
Co Author Listing * Experimental implementation of a passive imaging sensor at 94 GHz
Co Author Listing * Laser Scanner Survey Of An Archaeological Site: Scala Di Furno (Lecce, Italy)
* Point Cloud Management Through the Realization of the Intelligent Cloud Viewer Software
* Qualitative and Quantitative Evaluation of the Luminance of Laser Scanner Radiation for the Classification of Materials
* Scan to BIM for 3D Reconstruction of the Papal Basilica of Saint Francis in Assisi in Italy
Angelino, C.V.[Cesario Vincenzo]
Co Author Listing * H.264 Sensor Aided Video Encoder for UAV BLOS Missions
* Image restoration using a kNN-variant of the mean-shift
* Nonlocal SAR Image Denoising Algorithm Based on LLMMSE Wavelet Shrinkage, A
* Patch confidence k-nearest neighbors denoising
* sensor aided H.264 encoder tested on aerial imagery for SFM, A
* Visual Target Detection and Tracking in UAV EO/IR Videos by Moving Background Subtraction
Includes: Angelino, C.V.[Cesario Vincenzo] Angelino, C.V.
Co Author Listing * Apparent Diffusion Coefficients from High Angular Resolution Diffusion Images: Estimation and Applications
Co Author Listing * Markerless Motion Tracking of Awake Animals in Positron Emission Tomography
Co Author Listing * Automated synchronization of driving data using vibration and steering events
* Detecting road surface wetness from audio: A deep learning approach
Includes: Angell, W.[William] Angell, W.
Co Author Listing * Active Contours Network to Straighten Distorted Text Lines
* deformable and expansible tree for structure recovery, A
* Optimal deployment of cameras for video surveillance systems
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Sentinel-1 Radiometric Stability and Quality for Land Surface Applications
* Analysis of X-Band SAR Sea-Clutter Distributions at Different Grazing Angles
* Dual-Polarized L-Band SAR Imagery for Temporal Monitoring of Marine Oil Slick Concentration
* Investigation of Azimuthal Variations From X-Band Medium-Grazing-Angle Sea Clutter
* Modeling the Amplitude Distribution of Radar Sea Clutter
* Multifrequency Radar Imagery and Characterization of Hazardous and Noxious Substances at Sea
* SAR Imagery for Detecting Sea Surface Slicks: Performance Assessment of Polarization-Dependent Parameters
Includes: Angelliaume, S.[Sebastien] Angelliaume, S.[Sébastien] Angelliaume, S.
7 for Angelliaume, S.
Co Author Listing * Adjusting Lidar-Derived Digital Terrain Models in Coastal Marshes Based on Estimated Aboveground Biomass Density
Co Author Listing * Recursive ECOC classification
* Sparse and stable gene selection with consensus SVM-RFE
Co Author Listing * Analysis of the Role of Lead Resistivity in Specific Absorption Rate for Deep Brain Stimulator Leads at 3T MRI
Co Author Listing * On Cancer Recognition of Ultrasound Images
Co Author Listing * fast implementation of two-dimensional weighted median filters, A
* Multichannel Wiener filters in color image restoration
* Two-dimensional vector median filters on mesh connected computers
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Angelopoulou, A.[Anastassia]: A Angelopoulou AT westminster ac uk
* Active-GNG: model acquisition and tracking in cluttered backgrounds
* Automatic Landmarking of 2D Medical Shapes Using the Growing Neural Gas Network
* Automatically Building 2D Statistical Shapes Using the Topology Preservation Model GNG
* Growing Neural Gas (GNG): A Soft Competitive Learning Method for 2D Hand Modelling
* Learning 2D Hand Shapes Using the Topology Preservation Model GNG
* Natural User Interfaces in Volume Visualisation Using Microsoft Kinect
* Nonparametric Modelling and Tracking with Active-GNG
* Performance evaluation of a statistical and a neural network model for nonrigid shape-based registration
* Real time motion estimation using a neural architecture implemented on GPUs
* Robust Modelling and Tracking of NonRigid Objects Using Active-GNG
Includes: Angelopoulou, A.[Anastassia] Angelopoulou, A.
12 for Angelopoulou, A.
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Angelopoulou, E.[Elli]: elli AT cs stevens edu
* 3-D Stereo Using Photometric Ratios
* 3-Dimensional Stereo by Photometric Ratios
* Active Visual Object Reconstruction using D-, E-, and T-Optimal Next Best Views
* Automated Image Forgery Detection through Classification of Jpeg Ghosts
* Autonomous Approach and Landing for a Low-Cost Quadrotor Using Monocular Cameras
* Belief Propagation for Improved Color Assessment in Structured Light
* Beyond the neutral interface reflection assumption in illuminant color estimation
* Color constancy and non-uniform illumination: Can existing algorithms work?
* common framework for ambient illumination in the dichromatic reflectance model, A
* Curvature Based Descriptor Invariant to Pose and Albedo Derived from Photometric Data, A
* Curvature Based Signatures for Object Description and Recognition
* Direct Shape from Isophotes
* Edge detection in multispectral images using the n-dimensional self-organizing map
* Gaussian Curvature from Photometric Scatter Plots
* graph-based approach for robust single-shot structured light, A
* Illuminant color estimation for real-world mixed-illuminant scenes
* importance of the normalizing channel in log-chromaticity space, The
* Mean-shift clustering for interactive multispectral image analysis
* Multi-Illuminant Estimation With Conditional Random Fields
* Multispectral Skin Color Modeling
* Objective Colour from Multispectral Imaging
* Offline Writer Identification Using Convolutional Neural Network Activation Features
* Photometric Computation of the Sign of Gaussian Curvature using a Curve-Orientation Invariant
* Photometric Surface Analysis in a Tri-Luminal Environment
* Physics-based illuminant color estimation as an image semantics clue
* Reflectance Normalization in Illumination-Based Image Manipulation Detection
* Representation Learning for Cloud Classification
* Retinal vessel segmentation by improved matched filtering: evaluation on a new high-resolution fundus image database
* ROCHADE: Robust Checkerboard Advanced Detection for Camera Calibration
* Sensor band selection for multispectral imaging via average normalized information
* Sign of Gaussian Curvature from Curve Orientation in Photometric Space
* Spectral Gradient: A Material Descriptor Invariant to Geometry and Incident Illumination
* Specular Highlight Detection Based on the Fresnel Reflection Coefficient
* Supervised multispectral image segmentation with power watersheds
* Writer identification and verification using GMM supervectors
* Writer Identification Using GMM Supervectors and Exemplar-SVMs
* Writer identification using VLAD encoded contour-Zernike moments
Includes: Angelopoulou, E.[Elli] Angelopoulou, E.
39 for Angelopoulou, E.
Angelopoulou, M.E.[Maria E.]
Co Author Listing * Backscatter Compensated Photometric Stereo with 3 Sources
* Evaluating the effect of diffuse light on photometric stereo reconstruction
* Feature selection with geometric constraints for vision-based Unmanned Aerial Vehicle navigation
* sensor-based approach to linear blur identification for real-time video enhancement, A
* Uncalibrated flatfielding and illumination vector estimationfor photometric stereo face reconstruction
* Video enhancement on an adaptive image sensor
* Vision-Based Egomotion Estimation on FPGA for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Navigation
7 for Angelopoulou, M.E.
Co Author Listing * Benchmarking large-scale Fine-Grained Categorization
* Computer Vision on Mars
* Efficient Object Detection and Segmentation for Fine-Grained Recognition
* Fast Terrain Classification Using Variable-Length Representation for Autonomous Navigation
* Feature combination with Multi-Kernel Learning for fine-grained visual classification
* Generalized feature learning and indexing for object localization and recognition
* Image segmentation for large-scale subcategory flower recognition
* Pruning Training Sets for Learning of Object Categories
* Real-Time Pedestrian Detection with Deep Network Cascades
* Unsupervised Learning of Depth and Ego-Motion from Monocular Video Using 3D Geometric Constraints
Includes: Angelova, A.[Anelia] Angelova, A.
10 for Angelova, A.
Co Author Listing * Contour segmentation in 2D ultrasound medical images with particle filtering
Co Author Listing * Automatic segmentation for Arabic characters in handwriting documents
Co Author Listing * Noise reduction and segmentation in time-varying ultrasound images
Co Author Listing * Finsler Active Contours
* Nondistorting flattening maps and the 3-D visualization of colon CT images
* On the Laplace-Beltrami operator and brain surface flattening
* Optimal Mass Transport for Registration and Warping
Includes: Angenent, S.[Sigurd] Angenent, S.
Co Author Listing * Estimating an Image's Blur Kernel Using Natural Image Statistics, and Deblurring it: An Analysis of the Goldstein-Fattal Method
* Implementation of Local Fourier Burst Accumulation for Video Deblurring
* Modeling Realistic Degradations in Non-Blind Deconvolution
Includes: Anger, J.[Jeremy] Anger, J.[Jérémy] Anger, J.
Co Author Listing * Reservoir Lithology Determination by Hidden Markov Random Fields Based on a Gaussian Mixture Model
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of DTRF2014, ITRF2014, and JTRF2014 by Precise Orbit Determination of SLR Satellites
Co Author Listing * Eyes in the Sky: Decentralized Control for the Deployment of Robotic Camera Networks
* FootSLAM: Pedestrian Simultaneous Localization and Mapping Without Exteroceptive Sensors: Hitchhiking on Human Perception and Cognition
Co Author Listing * Comparative Validation of Polyp Detection Methods in Video Colonoscopy: Results From the MICCAI 2015 Endoscopic Vision Challenge
* Towards Real-Time Polyp Detection in Colonoscopy Videos: Adapting Still Frame-Based Methodologies for Video Sequences Analysis
Includes: Angermann, Q. Angermann, Q.[Quentin]
Co Author Listing * Fusion of Hidden Markov Random Field Models and Its Bayesian Estimation
* Localization of Shapes Using Statistical Models and Stochastic Optimization
* stochastic method for Bayesian estimation of hidden Markov random field models with application to a color model, A
Includes: Angers, J.F. Angers, J.F.[Jean-Francois]
Index for "a"