von Agris, U.[Ulrich]
Co Author Listing * Rapid signer adaptation for continuous sign language recognition using a combined approach of eigenvoices, MLLR, and MAP
* Rapid Signer Adaptation for Isolated Sign Language Recognition
* significance of facial features for automatic sign language recognition, The
von Ahn, L.[Luis]
Co Author Listing * Human computation
von Arnim, G.
Co Author Listing * 3D Applications in Disaster Mitigation and Management: Core Results of Ditac Project
von Aster, M.[Michael]
Co Author Listing * Time-resolved and spatio-temporal analysis of complex cognitive processes and their role in disorders like developmental dyscalculia
von Bank, C.[Clemens]
Co Author Listing * Visual Quality Inspection System Based on a Hierarchical 3D Pose Estimation Algorithm, A
von Berg, J.[Jens]
Co Author Listing * Automatic Model-Based Segmentation of the Heart in CT Images
* Detection and localization of spatially correlated point landmarks in medical images using an automatically learned conditional random field
* Functional Non-rigid Registration Validation: A CT Phantom Study
von Bertoldi, A.[Axel]
Co Author Listing * Automated handwashing assistance for persons with dementia using video and a partially observable Markov decision process
von Borries, R.[Ricardo]
Co Author Listing * Complex Correntropy Induced Metric Applied to Compressive Sensing with Complex-Valued Data
* Golden Number Sampling Applied to Compressive Sensing
Includes: von Borries, R.[Ricardo] von Borries, R.
Von Borstel Luna, F.D.[Fernando D.]
Co Author Listing * Robotic System for Automation of Water Quality Monitoring and Feeding in Aquaculture Shadehouse
von Borstel, M.[Matthias]
Co Author Listing * Gaussian Process Density Counting from Weak Supervision
von Brandt, A.[Achim]
Co Author Listing * Method for data reduction of digital image sequences
* Method for detecting and tracking moving objects in a digital image sequence having a stationary background
* Method for the determination of motion vector fields from digital image sequences
von Bremen, L.[Lueder]
Co Author Listing * On the Use of Dual-Doppler Radar Measurements for Very Short-Term Wind Power Forecasts
von Bunau, P.[Paul]
Co Author Listing * Learning invariances with Stationary Subspace Analysis
von Campenhausen, M.[Mark]
Co Author Listing * Audio-Oculomotor Transformation
von Cramon, D.Y.[D. Yves]
Co Author Listing * Automatic Detection and Labelling of the Human Cortical Folds in Magnetic Resonance Data Sets
* Nonlinear regression analysis of the hemodynamic response in functional MRI
* Probabilistic modeling of single-trial fMRI data
* Structural brain asymmetry as revealed by 3d texture analysis of anatomical MR images
* Three-dimensional texture analysis of MRI brain datasets
Includes: von Cramon, D.Y.[D. Yves] von Cramon, D.Y.
von Deneen, K.M.
Co Author Listing * Algorithm for License Plate Recognition Applied to Intelligent Transportation System, An
* Common Bayesian Network for Classification of EEG-Based Multiclass Motor Imagery BCI
* Interesting components detection for space satellites from inverse synthetic aperture radar image via feature probabilistic estimation
von der Heydt, R.[Rudiger]
Co Author Listing * Computational Model of Neural Contour Processing: Figure-Ground Segregation and Illusory Contours, A
* Detection of general edges and keypoints
* Simulation of Neural Contour Mechanisms: Representing Anomalous Contours
Includes: von der Heydt, R.[Rudiger] von der Heydt, R. von der Heydt, R.[Rüdiger]
von der Linden, M.[Marc]
Co Author Listing * Integrating GI with non-GI services: showcasing interoperability in a heterogeneous service-oriented architecture
von der Malsburg, C.[Christoph]
Co Author Listing * 1-Click Learning of Object Models for Recognition
* Analysis and Synthesis of Human Faces with Pose Variations by a Parametric Piecewise Linear Subspace Method
* Analysis and Synthesis of Pose Variations of Human Faces by a Linear PCMAP Model and its Application for Pose-Invariant Face Recognition System
* Classification of hand postures against complex backgrounds using elastic graph matching
* Determination of Face Position and Pose with a Learned Representation Based on Labeled Graphs
* Distortion Invariant Object Recognition in the Dynamic Link Architecture
* Face authentication test on the BANCA database
* Face Recognition by Elastic Bunch Graph Matching
* Face recognition by statistical analysis of feature detectors
* Feature Based Approach to Face Recognition, A
* Flexible Object Model for Recognising and Synthesising Facial Expressions, A
* Gesture Interface for Human-Robot-Interaction, A
* How to measure the pose robustness of object views
* Image Reconstruction from Gabor Magnitudes
* Labeled bunch graphs for image analysis
* Learning the Topology of Object Views
* Method for recognizing objects in digitized images
* Neural Cocktail-Party Processor, A
* Neural System for the Recognition of Partially Occluded Objects in Cluttered Scenes: A Pilot Study, A
* Online Facial Expression Recognition Based on Personalized Galleries
* Pose-invariant face recognition with parametric linear subspaces
* Procedure for automatic analysis of images and image sequences based on two-dimensional shape primitives
* Recursive Tracking of Image Points Using Labelled Graph Matching
* Robust classification of hand postures against complex backgrounds
* robust method for detecting image features with application to face recognition and motion correspondence, A
* Self-Calibration of the Fixation Movement of a Stereo Camera Head
* Self-Organized Integration of Adaptive Visual Cues for Face Tracking
* Sensory Segmentation with Coupled Neural Oscillators
* Strategies and Benefits of Fusion of 2D and 3D Face Recognition
* System for Person-Independent Hand Posture Recognition against Complex Backgrounds, A
* Towards Imitation Learning of Grasping Movements by an Autonomous Robot
* Tracking and learning graphs and pose on image sequences of faces
* Two Methods for Comparing Different Views of the Same Object
* View Reconstruction by Linear Combination of Sample Views
Includes: von der Malsburg, C.[Christoph] von der Malsburg, C. Von Der Malsburg, C.[Chrstoph]
34 for von der Malsburg, C.
Von Duhn, S.[Scott]
Co Author Listing * Multiple-View Face Tracking For Modeling and Analysis Based On Non-Cooperative Video Imagery
Von Engeln, A.
Co Author Listing * Ionospheric Regions Producing Anomalous GNSS Radio Occultation Results
von Enzberg, S.[Sebastian]
Co Author Listing * Defect Recognition System for Automated Inspection of Non-rigid Surfaces, A
* Surface Quality Inspection of Deformable Parts with Variable B-spline Surfaces
von Freyberg, A.[Axel]
Co Author Listing * Automatic Segmentation of the Papilla in a Fundus Image Based on the C-V Model and a Shape Restraint
von Gioi, R.G.
Co Author Listing * Affine Invariant Image Comparison Under Repetitive Structures
* Contours, Corners and T-Junctions Detection Algorithm
* Contrario 2D Point Alignment Detection, A
* Contrario 3D Point Alignment Detection Algorithm, A
* contrario detection of good continuation of points, A
* Contrario Line Segment Detection, A
* contrario patch matching, with an application to keypoint matches validation, A
* Detection of Mirror-Symmetric Image Patches
* Fast plane detection in disparity maps
* Finding Vanishing Points via Point Alignments in Image Primal and Dual Domains
* From line segments to more organized gestalts
* Generation and Detection of Alignments in Gabor Patterns
* Gestaltic Grouping of Line Segments
* High-precision camera distortion measurements with a calibration harp
* Joint A Contrario Ellipse and Line Detection
* Joint Contours, Corner and T-Junction Detection: An Approach Inspired by the Mammal Visual System
* Lens distortion correction with a calibration harp
* LSD: A Fast Line Segment Detector with a False Detection Control
* LSD: a Line Segment Detector
* Multisegment Detection
* On Straight Line Segment Detection
* Parameterless Line Segment and Elliptical Arc Detector with Enhanced Ellipse Fitting, A
* Precision Analysis of Camera Distortion Models, A
* psychophysical evaluation of the a contrario detection theory, A
* Towards high-precision lens distortion correction
* Unsupervised Point Alignment Detection Algorithm, An
* Unsupervised Smooth Contour Detection
* Vanishing Point Detection in Urban Scenes Using Point Alignments
Includes: von Gioi, R.G. von Gioi, R.G.[Rafael Grompone] von Gioi, R.G.[R. Grompone]
28 for von Gioi, R.G.
von Gladiss, A.
Co Author Listing * 2D Images Recorded With a Single-Sided Magnetic Particle Imaging Scanner
von Glehn de Filippo, V.[Vinicius]
Co Author Listing * Hierarchical Combination of Semantic Visual Words for Image Classification and Clustering
von Glehn, I.[Ingrid]
Co Author Listing * volume-based method for denoising on curved surfaces, A
von Gosseln, G.[Guido]
Co Author Listing * Integration of heterogeneous geospatial data in a federated database
von Grunau, M.
Co Author Listing * Real and Apparent Motion: One Mechanism or Two?
* View dependence of 3D recovery from folded pictures and warped 3D faces
von Hansen, W.[Wolfgang]
Co Author Listing * 3D-Modeling of Urban Structures
* Automatic Detection of Zenith Direction in 3D Point Clouds of Built-Up Areas
* Cluster Analysis and Priority Sorting in Huge Point Clouds for Building Reconstruction
* Estimating the Essential Matrix: GOODSAC versus RANSAC
* Line-Based Registration of Terrestrial and Airborne LIDAR Data
* Multi-View Stereo and LIDAR for Outdoor Scene Modelling
* On benchmarking camera calibration and multi-view stereo for high resolution imagery
* Registration of Agia Sanmarina Lidar Data Using Surface Elements
* Robust Automatic Marker-free Registration of Terrestrial Scan Data
Includes: von Hansen, W.[Wolfgang] von Hansen, W.
9 for von Hansen, W.
Von Herzen, B.[Brian]
Co Author Listing * Real-time stereo vision on the PARTS reconfigurable computer
von Holt, V.
Co Author Listing * All-Transputer Visual Autobahn-Autopilot/Copilot, An
* Perceptual Architecture for a Vision System of Autonomous Vehicles
* Tracking and Classification of Overtaking Vehicles on Autobahnen
von Hoyningen Huene, N.[Nicolai]
Co Author Listing * Robust Real-Time Multiple Target Tracking
Includes: von Hoyningen Huene, N.[Nicolai] von Hoyningen-Huene, N.[Nicolai]
von Hundelshausen, F.[Felix]
Co Author Listing * D-Nets: Beyond patch-based image descriptors
von Kaenel, A.[Andreas]
Co Author Listing * Computer Vision System to Localize and Classify Wastes on the Streets, A
von Kaenel, P.[Peter]
Co Author Listing * Pattern recognition system employing unlike templates to detect objects having distinctive features in a video field
von Knebel Doeberitz, M.
Co Author Listing * Image Registration of Differently Stained Histological Sections
von Kopylow, C.[Christoph]
Co Author Listing * Advanced Digital Lensless Fourier Holography by means of a Spatial Light Modulator
* Compact Lateral Shearing Interferometer to Determine Continuous Wave Fronts
* Speckle reduction in holographic projection using temporal-multiplexing of spatial frequencies
* Survey of 3DTV Displays: Techniques and Technologies, A
Includes: von Kopylow, C.[Christoph] von Kopylow, C.
von Korff, M.[Modest]
Co Author Listing * Compound color recognition via image analysis on high-throughput compound libraries
von Landesberger, T.[Tatiana]
Co Author Listing * Extended surface distance for local evaluation of 3D medical image segmentations
* Opening up the black box of medical image segmentation with statistical shape models
von Lavante, E.[Etienne]
Co Author Listing * Learning Shape Segmentation Using Constrained Spectral Clustering and Probabilistic Label Transfer
* SHREC'10 Track: Correspondence Finding
Includes: von Lavante, E.[Etienne] von Lavante, E.
von Lehmen, A.C.
Co Author Listing * Analysis of storage requirements for video-on-demand servers
von Lerber, A.
Co Author Listing * Modeling Radar Attenuation by a Low Melting Layer With Optimized Model Parameters at C-Band
von Lieres, E.[Eric]
Co Author Listing * Customizable Visualization on Demand for Hierarchically Organized Information in Biochemical Networks
von Luck, K.[Kai]
Co Author Listing * Robust False Positive Detection for Real-Time Multi-target Tracking
von Lukas, U.F.[Uwe Freiherr]
Co Author Listing * Calibration of Shared Flat Refractive Stereo Systems
von Marcard, T.[Timo]
Co Author Listing * Human Pose Estimation from Video and IMUs
* Recovering Accurate 3D Human Pose in the Wild Using IMUs and a Moving Camera
von Morze, C.
Co Author Listing * High Resolution ^13 C MRI With Hyperpolarized Urea: In Vivo T_2 Mapping and ^15 N Labeling Effects
von Oehsen, M.[Markus]
Co Author Listing * Tube Methods for BV Regularization
von Oheimb, G.
Co Author Listing * voxel-based technique to estimate the volume of trees from terrestrial laser scanner data, A
von Rymon Lipinski, B.[Bartosz]
Co Author Listing * Fourier Volume Rendering on the GPU Using a Split-Stream-FFT
Includes: von Rymon Lipinski, B.[Bartosz] von Rymon-Lipinski, B.[Bartosz]
von Rymon Lipinski, K.[Katharina]
Co Author Listing * Role of Standardization for Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) and the Design of Safe and Healthy Human-Computer Interaction (HC
von Schonermark, M.
Co Author Listing * Photogrammetry And Remote Sensing: New German Standards (DIN) Setting Quality Requirements Of Products Generated By Digital Cameras, Pan-sharpening And Classification
* Status Report on the Evaluation of the Radiometric Properties of Digital Photogrammetric Airborne Cameras
Includes: von Schonermark, M. von Schönermark, M. von Schönermark, M.[Maria]
von Schwerin, J.[Jennifer]
Co Author Listing * Show Me the Data!: Structuring Archaeological Data to Deliver Interactive, Transparent 3D Reconstructions in a 3D WebGIS
* Web-based Interactive Tool for Multi-Resolution 3D Models of a Maya Archaeological Site, A
Includes: von Schwerin, J.[Jennifer] von Schwerin, J.
von Seeger, A.
Co Author Listing * Detection of moving objects through turbulent media. Decomposition of Oscillatory vs Non-Oscillatory spatio-temporal vector fields
von Seelen, U.M.C.[Ulf M. Cahn]
Co Author Listing * Iris Biometric System for Public and Personal Use, An
* Model-Based Gaze Control
Includes: von Seelen, U.M.C.[Ulf M. Cahn] von Seelen, U.M.C.
von Seelen, W.[Werner]
Co Author Listing * Adapting computer vision systems to the visual environment: Topographic mapping
* Cartrack: Computer Vision-Based Car Following
* Contextual feature similarities for model-based object recognition
* image processing system for driver assistance, An
* Intensity and Edge-Based Symmetry Detection Applied to Car Following
* Intensity and Edge-Based Symmetry Detection with an Application to Car-Following
* Matching Conic Curve Segments
* Neural Architecture for Visual Information-Processing, A
* Object Recognition by Deterministic Annealing
* Scene Analysis and Organization of Behavior in Driver Assistance Systems
* Structural Principles in Visually Guided Autonomous Vehicles
* Visual Obstacle Detection for Automatically Guided Vehicles
* Walking pedestrian recognition
Includes: von Seelen, W.[Werner] von Seelen, W.
13 for von Seelen, W.
von Stein, H.D.
Co Author Listing * Estimation of object and sensor motion in infrared image sequences
von Thal, G.[German]
Co Author Listing * Distance measuring using passive visual means
von Trzebiatowski, M.S.
Co Author Listing * Detecting reflection posts: Lane recognition on country roads
von Tscharner, V.
Co Author Listing * Specified-resolution wavelet analysis of activation patterns from BOLD contrast fMRI
von Tunzelmann, E.
Co Author Listing * Augmenting images of non-rigid scenes using point and curve correspondences
von Voigt, G.[Gabriele]
Co Author Listing * Efficient 1-Pass Prediction for Volume Compression
von Wangenheim, A.[Aldo]
Co Author Listing * Color image segmentation guided by a color gradient network
* Color image segmentation using an enhanced Gradient Network Method
* Color Skin Segmentation Based on Non-linear Distance Metrics
* Direct visual tracking under extreme illumination variations using the sum of conditional variance
* Fast Gabor Filter Approach for Multi-Channel Texture Feature Discrimination, A
* Fast Pavement Location Approach for Autonomous Car Navigation, A
* Fundus Image Mosaicking for Information Augmentation in Computer-Assisted Slit-Lamp Imaging
* Hybrid Color Segmentation Method Using a Customized Nonlinear Similarity Function
* Improving Graph-Based Image Segmentation Using Nonlinear Color Similarity Metrics
* Learning a color distance metric for region-based image segmentation
* Learning a nonlinear distance metric for supervised region-merging image segmentation
* Local Binary Pattern Matching for Fast Retina Map Relocalization Using the Slit-Lamp
* Multivariate Bayesian cognitive modeling for unsupervised quality control of baked pizzas
Includes: von Wangenheim, A.[Aldo] von Wangenheim, A.
13 for von Wangenheim, A.
von Wartburg, R.[Roman]
Co Author Listing * Assessing the contribution of color in visual attention
* Empirical Validation of the Saliency-based Model of Visual Attention
Von Wegner, F.
Co Author Listing * Fast XYT Imaging of Elementary Calcium Release Events in Muscle With Multifocal Multiphoton Microscopy and Wavelet Denoising and Detection
* Motor Protein Function in Skeletal Muscle: A Multiple Scale Approach to Contractility
Includes: Von Wegner, F. von Wegner, F.
von Wyl, M.[Marc]
Co Author Listing * parallel cross-modal search engine over large-scale multimedia collections with interactive relevance feedback, A
Von Zuben, F.J.[Fernando J.]
Co Author Listing * Ensembles of Multiobjective-Based Classifiers for Detection of Epileptic Seizures
* Many-Objective Ensemble-Based Multilabel Classification
* Predicting missing values with biclustering: A coherence-based approach
Includes: Von Zuben, F.J.[Fernando J.] von Zuben, F.J.
Index for "v"