de C Teixeira, A.H.
Co Author Listing * Water productivity assessments for dwarf coconut by using Landsat 8 images and agrometeorological data
de C Williams, A.C.
Co Author Listing * Transfer learning to account for idiosyncrasy in face and body expressions
de C. Teixeira, A.H.[Antonio H.]
Co Author Listing * Large-Scale Water Productivity Assessments with MODIS Images in a Changing Semi-Arid Environment: A Brazilian Case-Study
* Use of MODIS Images to Quantify the Radiation and Energy Balances in the Brazilian Pantanal
Includes: de C. Teixeira, A.H.[Antonio H.] de C. Teixeira, A.H.[Antônio H.]
de C. Victoria, D.[Daniel]
Co Author Listing * Use of MODIS Images to Quantify the Radiation and Energy Balances in the Brazilian Pantanal
de C. Williams, A.C.[Amanda C.]
Co Author Listing * Automatic Detection of Chronic Pain-Related Expression: Requirements, Challenges and the Multimodal EmoPain Dataset, The
* Human Observer and Automatic Assessment of Movement Related Self-Efficacy in Chronic Pain: From Exercise to Functional Activity
de Caceres, M.[Miquel]
Co Author Listing * On relational possibilistic clustering
Includes: de Caceres, M.[Miquel] de Cáceres, M.[Miquel]
de Calignon, M.B.[Martin Braure]
Co Author Listing * Combinatorial Pyramids and Discrete Geometry for Energy-Minimizing Segmentation
de Caluwe, F.E.
Co Author Listing * PVQM: A perceptual video quality measure
de Camilli, P.[Pietro]
Co Author Listing * Automatic detection of subcellular particles in fluorescence microscopy via feature clustering and bayesian analysis
* Novel Multiple Hypothesis Based Particle Tracking Method for Clathrin Mediated Endocytosis Analysis Using Fluorescence Microscopy, A
Includes: de Camilli, P.[Pietro] de Camilli, P.
de Campos Velho, H.F.[Haroldo F.]
Co Author Listing * Tree Crown Delineation Algorithm Based on a Convolutional Neural Network
de Campos, C.P.[Cassio P.]
Co Author Listing * Constrained Maximum Likelihood Learning of Bayesian Networks for Facial Action Recognition
* Improved Structural EM to Learn Dynamic Bayesian Nets, An
* Improving Bayesian Network parameter learning using constraints
de Campos, G.R.
Co Author Listing * Safety Verification Methods for Human-Driven Vehicles at Traffic Intersections: Optimal Driver-Adaptive Supervisory Control
de Campos, M.L.R.
Co Author Listing * Application of a Minimum-Disturbance Description to Constrained Adaptive Filters
* On the equivalence of RLS implementations of LCMV and GSC processors
de Campos, T.[Teofilo]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Transductive Transfer Machine
* Audio-Visual System for Object-Based Audio: From Recording to Listening, An
* Ball event recognition using hmm for automatic tennis annotation
* decision cognizant Kullback-Leibler divergence, A
* Domain Anomaly Detection in Machine Perception: A System Architecture and Taxonomy
* evaluation of bags-of-words and spatio-temporal shapes for action recognition, An
* Hierarchical Image-region Labeling via Structured Learning
* Images as sets of locally weighted features
* Improved Object Matching Using Structural Relations
* Lattice-Based Anomaly Rectification for Sport Video Annotation
* Modeling the spatial layout of images beyond spatial pyramids
* Multi-Mode Intra Prediction for Learning-Based Image Compression
* Multiple Speaker Tracking in Spatial Audio via PHD Filtering and Depth-Audio Fusion
* Room Layout Estimation with Object and Material Attributes Information Using a Spherical Camera
* Scalable object instance recognition based on keygraph matching
* Transductive transfer learning for action recognition in tennis games
* Transductive Transfer Machine
* Unified graph matching in Euclidean spaces
Includes: de Campos, T.[Teofilo] de Campos, T. de Campos, T.[Teófilo] de Campos, T.[Teósfilo]
18 for de Campos, T.
de Campos, T.E.[Teofilo E.]
Co Author Listing * Recovering Articulated Pose: A Comparison of Two Pre and Postimposed Constraint Methods
* Regression-based Hand Pose Estimation from Multiple Cameras
de Canditiis, D.
Co Author Listing * Fast Motion Estimation Using Spatio Temporal Filtering
* Human Visual System for Complexity Reduction of Image and Video Restoration
* Phase Information and Space Filling Curves in Noisy Motion Estimation
* Speed up of Video Enhancement based on Human Perception
Includes: de Canditiis, D. de Canditiis, D.[Daniela]
de Cann, B.
Co Author Listing * Modelling errors in a biometric re-identification system
* Novel Region Based Liveness Detection Approach for Fingerprint Scanners, A
* On Clustering Human Gait Patterns
Includes: de Cann, B. de Cann, B.[Brian]
de Canne, B.
Co Author Listing * method for hierarchical subband HDTV splitting, A
de Carli, C.
Co Author Listing * Combining Boundary-Based Methods With Tensor-Based Morphometry in the Measurement of Longitudinal Brain Change
de Carli, L.[Luca]
Co Author Listing * Mathematical definition and analysis of the Retinex algorithm
* Random Spray Retinex: A New Retinex Implementation to Investigate the Local Properties of the Model
de Carli, M.M.[Margherita M.]
Co Author Listing * Correcting Measurement Error in Satellite Aerosol Optical Depth with Machine Learning for Modeling PM2.5 in the Northeastern USA
de Carlo, D.[Douglas]
Co Author Listing * Deformable model-based face shape and motion estimation
* Integration of Optical Flow and Deformable Models: Applications to Human Face Shape and Motion Estimation, The
* Optical Flow Constraints on Deformable Models with Applications to Face Tracking
de Carlo, F.[Francesca]
Co Author Listing * CLICK TEATRO Project: Augmented Reality and Promotion of Theater Events
de Caro, M.[Mariagrazia]
Co Author Listing * Observing Volcanoes from the Seafloor in the Central Mediterranean Area
de Carolis, B.[Berardina]
Co Author Listing * Recognizing users feedback from non-verbal communicative acts in conversational recommender systems
de Carolis, G.
Co Author Listing * On the Estimation of Thickness of Marine Oil Slicks From Sun-Glittered, Near-Infrared MERIS and MODIS Imagery: The Lebanon Oil Spill Case Study
de Carufel, J.L.[Jean Lou]
Co Author Listing * Matching cylindrical panorama sequences using planar reprojections
Includes: de Carufel, J.L.[Jean Lou] de Carufel, J.L.[Jean-Lou]
de Carvalho Alves, M.[Marcelo]
Co Author Listing * Geostatistical Approach for Modeling Soybean Crop Area and Yield Based on Census and Remote Sensing Data, A
de Carvalho Filho, A.O.[Antonio Oseas]
Co Author Listing * Classification of patterns of benignity and malignancy based on CT using topology-based phylogenetic diversity index and convolutional neural network
de Carvalho Junior, O.A.[Osmar Abilio]
Co Author Listing * Burned-Area Detection in Amazonian Environments Using Standardized Time Series Per Pixel in MODIS Data
* Change Detection of Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon Using Landsat Data and Convolutional Neural Networks
* Comparative Analysis of MODIS Time-Series Classification Using Support Vector Machines and Methods Based upon Distance and Similarity Measures in the Brazilian Cerrado-Caatinga Boundary
* Comparison of Post-fire Patterns in Brazilian Savanna and Tropical Forest from Remote Sensing Time Series
* Deep Semantic Segmentation of Center Pivot Irrigation Systems from Remotely Sensed Data
* Instance Segmentation for Large, Multi-Channel Remote Sensing Imagery Using Mask-RCNN and a Mosaicking Approach
* New Approach to Change Vector Analysis Using Distance and Similarity Measures, A
* Performance Analysis of Deep Convolutional Autoencoders with Different Patch Sizes for Change Detection from Burnt Areas
* Probability Density Components Analysis: A New Approach to Treatment and Classification of SAR Images
* Rice Crop Detection Using LSTM, Bi-LSTM, and Machine Learning Models from Sentinel-1 Time Series
* Spatial-Temporal Patterns of Bean Crop in Brazil over the Period 1990-2013
* Standardized Time-Series and Interannual Phenological Deviation: New Techniques for Burned-Area Detection Using Long-Term MODIS-NBR Dataset
Includes: de Carvalho Junior, O.A.[Osmar Abilio] de Carvalho Júnior, O.A.[Osmar Abílio] de Carvalho Junior, O.A.[Osmar Abílio] de Carvalho Júnior, O.A.
12 for de Carvalho Junior, O.A.
de Carvalho Junior, W.[Waldir]
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Phytoecological Variability by Red-Edge Spectral Indices and Soil-Landscape Relationships
de Carvalho Pagliosa, L.[Lucas]
Co Author Listing * Semi-supervised time series classification on positive and unlabeled problems using cross-recurrence quantification analysis
de Carvalho Pinto, F.D.[Francisco De_Assis]
Co Author Listing * Novel Vegetation Index for Coffee Ripeness Monitoring Using Aerial Imagery, A
de Carvalho Prates, R.F.[Raphael Felipe]
Co Author Listing * CBRA: Color-based ranking aggregation for person re-identification
de Carvalho, A.
Co Author Listing * Applying Adaptive Logic Networks to Character Recognition
de Carvalho, A.C.
Co Author Listing * Survey of Evolutionary Algorithms for Clustering, A
de Carvalho, A.C.P.D.F.[Andre Carlos Ponce De_Leon Ferreira]
Co Author Listing * Using dynamical quantization to perform split attempts in online tree regressors
de Carvalho, A.C.P.F.[Andre Carlos Ponce_de_Leon Ferreira]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Biometric Systems using Ensembles
* Adaptive Biometric Systems: Review and Perspectives
Includes: de Carvalho, A.C.P.F.[Andre Carlos Ponce_de_Leon Ferreira] de Carvalho, A.C.P.F.[André Carlos Ponce_de_Leon Ferreira]
de Carvalho, A.C.P.F.L.[Andre C.P.F.L.]
Co Author Listing * meta-learning approach for selecting image segmentation algorithm, A
Includes: de Carvalho, A.C.P.F.L.[Andre C.P.F.L.] de Carvalho, A.C.P.F.L.[André C.P.F.L.]
de Carvalho, A.C.P.L.F.[Andre C.P.L.F.]
Co Author Listing * review on the combination of binary classifiers in multiclass problems, A
Includes: de Carvalho, A.C.P.L.F.[Andre C.P.L.F.] de Carvalho, A.C.P.L.F.[André C.P.L.F.]
de Carvalho, A.P.F.[Ana Paula Ferreira]
Co Author Listing * Radiometric Normalization of Temporal Images Combining Automatic Detection of Pseudo-Invariant Features from the Distance and Similarity Spectral Measures, Density Scatterplot Analysis, and Robust Regression
de Carvalho, B.M.[Bruno M.]
Co Author Listing * Mosaic Animations from Video Inputs
* MUGEN RANSAC: MUltiple GENerator Applied to Motion Estimation
* Producing stylized videos using the AnimVideo rendering tool
de Carvalho, D.C.[Daniel Costa]
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Phytoecological Variability by Red-Edge Spectral Indices and Soil-Landscape Relationships
de Carvalho, E.
Co Author Listing * Coordinated Direct and Relay Transmission With Linear Non-Regenerative Relay Beamforming
* Leakage-Based MMSE Beamforming Design for a MIMO Interference Channel, A
de Carvalho, F.A.T.[Francisco A.T.]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Hausdorff distances and dynamic clustering of symbolic interval data
* Clustering constrained symbolic data
* Clustering of interval data based on city-block distances
* Dynamic Clustering of Interval-Valued Data Based on Adaptive Quadratic Distances
* Fuzzy c-means clustering methods for symbolic interval data
* Gaussian kernel c-means hard clustering algorithms with automated computation of the width hyper-parameters
* Kernel-based hard clustering methods in the feature space with automatic variable weighting
* Kernel-based hard clustering methods with kernelization of the metric and automatic weighting of the variables
* Modal Symbolic Classifier for selecting time series models, A
* Nonlinear multicriteria clustering based on multiple dissimilarity matrices
* Partitional clustering algorithms for symbolic interval data based on single adaptive distances
* Partitioning hard clustering algorithms based on multiple dissimilarity matrices
* Unsupervised pattern recognition models for mixed feature-type symbolic data
Includes: de Carvalho, F.A.T.[Francisco A.T.] de Carvalho, F.A.T.[Francisco A. T.]
13 for de Carvalho, F.A.T.
de Carvalho, H.W.P.[Hudson Wallace Pereira]
Co Author Listing * Effect of X-Ray Tube Configuration on Measurement of Key Soil Fertility Attributes with XRF
de Carvalho, J.M.[Joao Marques]
Co Author Listing * Approach for Multi-Pose Face Detection Exploring Invariance by Training, An
* Combining global and local classifiers with Bayesian network
* Confusion Matrix Disagreement for Multiple Classifiers
* Designing Translation Invariant Operations Via Neural Network Training
* Evaluating a Zoning Mechanism and Class-Modular Architecture for Handwritten Characters Recognition
* Feature sets evaluation for handwritten word recognition
* Handwritten Artefact Identification Method for Table Interpretation with Little Use of Previous Knowledge
* Handwritten Word Recognition Using Multi-view Analysis
* Hybrid Parallel Cascade Classifier Training for Object Detection
* Neural Network Classification of Photogenic Facial Expressions Based on Fiducial Points and Gabor Features
* New Morphological Method for Cursive Word Segmentation, A
* On the performance of wavelets for handwritten numerals recognition
* Optimizing the Recognition Rates of Unconstrained Handwritten Numerals Using Biorthogonal Spline Wavelets
Includes: de Carvalho, J.M.[Joao Marques] de Carvalho, J.M.[João Marques] de Carvalho, J.M.[João M.] de Carvalho, J.M. de Carvalho, J.M.[J. Marques]
13 for de Carvalho, J.M.
de Carvalho, L.A.S.[Lino A. S.]
Co Author Listing * Analysis of MERIS Reflectance Algorithms for Estimating Chlorophyll-a Concentration in a Brazilian Reservoir
* Projections Onto Convex Sets through Particle Swarm Optimization and its application for remote sensing image restoration
* SNR (Signal-To-Noise Ratio) Impact on Water Constituent Retrieval from Simulated Images of Optically Complex Amazon Lakes
Includes: de Carvalho, L.A.S.[Lino A. S.] de Carvalho, L.A.S.[Lino A.S.]
de Carvalho, L.M.T.[Luis Marcelo Tavares]
Co Author Listing * Burned Area Mapping in the Brazilian Savanna Using a One-Class Support Vector Machine Trained by Active Fires
* Optical and SAR Imagery for Mapping Vegetation Gradients in Brazilian Savannas: Synergy Between Pixel-Based and Object-Based Approaches
Includes: de Carvalho, L.M.T.[Luis Marcelo Tavares] de Carvalho, L.M.T.
de Carvalho, L.S.[Lino Sander]
Co Author Listing * Retrieving Total and Inorganic Suspended Sediments in Amazon Floodplain Lakes: A Multisensor Approach
de Carvalho, M.[Mamede]
Co Author Listing * Predictive Medicine Using Interpretable Recurrent Neural Networks
de Carvalho, M.A.G.[Marco A. G.]
Co Author Listing * Adding GLCM Texture Analysis to a Combined Watershed Transform and Graph Cut Model for Image Segmentation
* Image segmentation through combined methods: Watershed transform, unsupervised distance learning and Normalized Cut
* Image Segmentation Using Quadtree-Based Similarity Graph and Normalized Cut
* Morphological segmentation of yeast by image analysis
Includes: de Carvalho, M.A.G.[Marco A. G.] de Carvalho, M.A.G.[Marco Antonio Garcia]
de Carvalho, M.B.[Murilo B.]
Co Author Listing * 3D Weather Radar Image Compression Using Multiscale Recurrent Patterns
* 4D DCT-Based Lenslet Light Field Codec, A
* Efficient Recurrent Pattern Matching Video Coding
* H.264/AVC Based Video Coding Using Multiscale Recurrent Patterns: First Results
* Improving H.264/AVC Inter Compression with Multiscale Recurrent Patterns
* Improving multiscale recurrent pattern image coding with least-squares prediction mode
* Intra-prediction for color image coding using YUV correlation
* Lossy and lossless image encoding using multi-scale recurrent pattern matching
* Multidimensional Signal Compression Using Multi-Scale Recurrent Patterns with Smooth Side-Match Criterion
* Multidimensional Signal Compression Using Multiscale Recurrent Patterns
* Multiscale recurrent pattern image coding with a flexible partition scheme
* Multiscale recurrent patterns applied to stereo image coding
* On Dictionary Adaptation for Recurrent Pattern Image Coding
* Rate Distortion Optimized Adaptive Multiscale Vector Quantization
* Scanned Compound Document Encoding Using Multiscale Recurrent Patterns
* Stereo image coding using multiscale recurrent patterns
* Study on the 4D Sparsity of JPEG Pleno Light Fields Using the Discrete Cosine Transform, A
* Universal Image Coding Using Multiscale Recurrent Patterns and Prediction
* Universal Image Compression Using Multiscale Recurrent Patterns With Adaptive Probability Model
* Universal Multi-dimensional Lossy Compression Algorithm, A
* Universal Multi-scale Matching Pursuits Algorithm with Reduced Blocking Effect
Includes: de Carvalho, M.B.[Murilo B.] de Carvalho, M.B.
21 for de Carvalho, M.B.
de Carvalho, M.H.[Marcelo H.]
Co Author Listing * Active Semi-supervised Learning Using Optimum-Path Forest
de Carvalho, O.A.[Osmar Abilio]
Co Author Listing * Combining Spatial Models for Shallow Landslides and Debris-Flows Prediction
* Determination of Areas Susceptible to Landsliding Using Spatial Patterns of Rainfall from Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission Data, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
* Dynamics of Sheep Production in Brazil
* Karst Depression Detection Using ASTER, ALOS/PRISM and SRTM-Derived Digital Elevation Models in the Bambuí Group, Brazil
* Radiometric Normalization of Temporal Images Combining Automatic Detection of Pseudo-Invariant Features from the Distance and Similarity Spectral Measures, Density Scatterplot Analysis, and Robust Regression
* Spatial Patterns of Fire Recurrence Using Remote Sensing and GIS in the Brazilian Savanna: Serra do Tombador Nature Reserve, Brazil
Includes: de Carvalho, O.A.[Osmar Abilio] de Carvalho, O.A.[Osmar Abílio]
de Carvalho, O.L.F.[Osmar Luiz Ferreira]
Co Author Listing * Performance Analysis of Deep Convolutional Autoencoders with Different Patch Sizes for Change Detection from Burnt Areas
* Rice Crop Detection Using LSTM, Bi-LSTM, and Machine Learning Models from Sentinel-1 Time Series
de Carvalho, P.
Co Author Listing * On the Estimation of Spectral Data: a Genetic Algorithm Approach
de Carvalho, P.R.[Paulo Roberto]
Co Author Listing * Improved View Frustum Culling Method Using Octrees for 3D Real-Time Rendering, An
de Carvalho, T.B.A.[Tiago Buarque Assuncio]
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Wavelet Families for Face Recognition
* Fractional Eigenfaces
* Supervised fractional eigenfaces
* Waveletfaces and Linear Regression Classification for Face Recognition
Includes: de Carvalho, T.B.A.[Tiago Buarque Assuncio] de Carvalho, T.B.A.
de Cassia Conde, R.[Rita]
Co Author Listing * Indirect Assessment of Sedimentation in Hydropower Dams Using MODIS Remote Sensing Images
Includes: de Cassia Conde, R.[Rita] de Cássia-Condé, R.[Rita]
de Castro Jorge, L.A.[Lucio A.]
Co Author Listing * Aboveground Biomass Estimation in Amazonian Tropical Forests: a Comparison of Aircraft- and GatorEye UAV-borne LiDAR Data in the Chico Mendes Extractive Reserve in Acre, Brazil
* CNN approach to simultaneously count plants and detect plantation-rows from UAV imagery, A
* Machine Learning Framework to Predict Nutrient Content in Valencia-Orange Leaf Hyperspectral Measurements, A
* Parameter Estimation for Ridge Detection in Images with Thin Structures
* Ridge Linking Using an Adaptive Oriented Mask Applied to Plant Root Images with Thin Structures
Includes: de Castro Jorge, L.A.[Lucio A.] de Castro Jorge, L.A.[Lúcio A.] de Castro Jorge, L.A.[Lúcio André]
de Castro Leite, S.[Saul]
Co Author Listing * Incremental p-margin algorithm for classification with arbitrary norm
de Castro Martins, T.[Thiago]
Co Author Listing * Propagation-based marching cubes algorithm using open boundary loop
de Castro Souza, G.B.[Gustavo Batista]
Co Author Listing * Developing Smart Grids Based on GPRS and ZigBee Technologies Using Queueing Modeling-Based Optimization Algorithm
de Castro Victoria, D.[Daniel]
Co Author Listing * Multitemporal classification of natural vegetation cover in Brazilian Cerrado
de Castro, A.[Angel]
Co Author Listing * HCTNav: A Path Planning Algorithm for Low-Cost Autonomous Robot Navigation in Indoor Environments
* Simplified Occupancy Grid Indoor Mapping Optimized for Low-Cost Robots
de Castro, A.I.[Ana I.]
Co Author Listing * 3-D Characterization of Vineyards Using a Novel UAV Imagery-Based OBIA Procedure for Precision Viticulture Applications
* Automatic Random Forest-OBIA Algorithm for Early Weed Mapping between and within Crop Rows Using UAV Imagery, An
* Classification of 3D Point Clouds Using Color Vegetation Indices for Precision Viticulture and Digitizing Applications
* Mapping Crop Calendar Events and Phenology-Related Metrics at the Parcel Level by Object-Based Image Analysis (OBIA) of MODIS-NDVI Time-Series: A Case Study in Central California
* Mapping Cynodon Dactylon Infesting Cover Crops with an Automatic Decision Tree-OBIA Procedure and UAV Imagery for Precision Viticulture
* Monitoring Vineyard Canopy Management Operations Using UAV-Acquired Photogrammetric Point Clouds
* Watson on the Farm: Using Cloud-Based Artificial Intelligence to Identify Early Indicators of Water Stress
7 for de Castro, A.I.
de Castro, A.J.
Co Author Listing * Methods to Retrieve the Cloud-Top Height in the Frame of the JEM-EUSO Mission
* Reduction of false alarm rate in automatic forest fire infrared surveillance systems
de Castro, D.C.[Daniel Coelho]
Co Author Listing * From Face Recognition to Models of Identity: A Bayesian Approach to Learning About Unknown Identities from Unsupervised Data
de Castro, E.
Co Author Listing * Registration of Translated and Rotated Images Using Finite Fourier Transforms
de Castro, M.
Co Author Listing * comparative study on multiscale fractal dimension descriptors, A
de Castro, M.S.[Marcelo Stehling]
Co Author Listing * Developing Smart Grids Based on GPRS and ZigBee Technologies Using Queueing Modeling-Based Optimization Algorithm
de Castro, N.[Nuno]
Co Author Listing * Occlusion-Based Accurate Silhouettes from Video Streams
de Cauwer, C.
Co Author Listing * Model for Range Estimation and Energy-Efficient Routing of Electric Vehicles in Real-World Conditions, A
de Cea Dominguez, C.
Co Author Listing * Complexity Scalable Bitplane Image Coding With Parallel Coefficient Processing
Includes: de Cea Dominguez, C. de Cea-Dominguez, C.
de Cea, M.V.S.[Maria V. Sainz]
Co Author Listing * Case-based decision strategy using outlier probability in detection of microcalcifications in mammographic lesions
* Estimating the Accuracy Level Among Individual Detections in Clustered Microcalcifications
* Improving uniformity in detection performance of clustered microcalcifications in mammograms
* Point process modeling for determining detection accuracy of mammographic microcalcifications
de Cecco, L.[Luigi]
Co Author Listing * Assessing Earthquake-Induced Urban Rubble by Means of Multiplatform Remotely Sensed Data
* Mapping Spatial Patterns of Posidonia oceanica Meadows by Means of Daedalus ATM Airborne Sensor in the Coastal Area of Civitavecchia (Central Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy)
de Cecco, M.[Mariolino]
Co Author Listing * Garment-based motion capture (GaMoCap): High-density capture of human shape in motion
* Method for Asteroids 3D Surface Reconstruction from Close Approach Distances, A
de Cerqueira Luz, P.H.
Co Author Listing * Comparison Between Traditional Texture Methods and Deep Learning Descriptors for Detection of Nitrogen Deficiency in Maize Crops
de Cesare, A.
Co Author Listing * mutual reference shape based on information theory, A
* Nonsupervised Ranking of Different Segmentation Approaches: Application to the Estimation of the Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction From Cardiac Cine MRI Sequences
de Cesare, G.[Giovanni]
Co Author Listing * Novel Method for River Bank Detection from Landsat Satellite Data: A Case Study in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta, A
de Cesare, W.[Walter]
Co Author Listing * Integration of Ground-Based Remote-Sensing and In Situ Multidisciplinary Monitoring Data to Analyze the Eruptive Activity of Stromboli Volcano in 2017-2018
de Cezaro, A.[Adriano]
Co Author Listing * On Level-Set Type Methods for Recovering Piecewise Constant Solutions of Ill-Posed Problems
de Chant, T.[Tim]
Co Author Listing * Individual Object Change Detection for Monitoring the Impact of a Forest Pathogen on a Hardwood Forest
de Charette, R.
Co Author Listing * Cooperative Car-Following/Emergency Braking System With Prediction-Based Pedestrian Avoidance Capabilities, A
* Domain Bridge for Unpaired Image-to-Image Translation and Unsupervised Domain Adaptation
* End-to-End Driving in a Realistic Racing Game with Deep Reinforcement Learning
* Fast reactive control for illumination through rain and snow
* LMSCNet: Lightweight Multiscale 3D Semantic Completion
* Model-based Occlusion Disentanglement for Image-to-Image Translation
* Rain Rendering for Evaluating and Improving Robustness to Bad Weather
* xMUDA: Cross-Modal Unsupervised Domain Adaptation for 3D Semantic Segmentation
Includes: de Charette, R. de Charette, R.[Raoul] de Charette, R.[Robert]
8 for de Charette, R.
de Charrette, R.
Co Author Listing * Detection of unfocused raindrops on a windscreen using low level image processing
de Chatellus, H.G.[Hugues Guillet]
Co Author Listing * Comparative study of autodyne and heterodyne laser interferometry for imaging
* Laser optical feedback imaging controlled by an electronic feedback loop
* Optimization of an autodyne laser interferometer for high-speed confocal imaging
* Synthetic aperture laser optical feedback imaging using a translational scanning with galvanometric mirrors
de Chaumont, F.
Co Author Listing * Tracking articulated objects with physics engines
* Tracking multiple articulated objects using physics engines: Improvement using multi scale decomposition and quadtrees
de Chazal, P.
Co Author Listing * Automated Processing of Shoeprint Images Based on the Fourier Transform for Use in Forensic Science
* Automatic classification of shoeprints for use in forensic science based on the Fourier transform
* Automatic sleep apnoea detection using measures of amplitude and heart rate variability from the electrocardiogram
* Comparison of the Use of Different Wavelet Coefficients for the Classification of the Electrocardiogram, A
* Registration of digital retinal images using landmark correspondence by expectation maximization
Includes: de Chazal, P. de Chazal, P.[Philip]
de Chiara, D.[Davide]
Co Author Listing * SISI Project: Developing GIS-Based Tools for Vulnerability Assessment
de Chiara, F.[Francesca]
Co Author Listing * GPR Laboratory Tests For Railways Materials Dielectric Properties Assessment
de Chiara, R.[Rosario]
Co Author Listing * Massive Simulation using GPU of a distributed behavioral model of a flock with obstacle avoidance
de Chillaz, A.[Antoine]
Co Author Listing * On-line restoration for turbulence degraded video in nuclear power plant reactors
de Chillou, C.
Co Author Listing * Isotropic Reconstruction of MR Images Using 3D Patch-Based Self-Similarity Learning
de Choudhury, M.
Co Author Listing * Multimedia Semantics: Interactions Between Content and Community
de Cicco, A.
Co Author Listing * Digital Models and 3d Visualization In Archaeological Contexts. The Survey of the Tombs of the Kings In the City of Verghina In Macedonia
de Clercq, D.[Dirk]
Co Author Listing * Multiview 3d Markerless Human Pose Estimation from Openpose Skeletons
de Clercq, E.M.
Co Author Listing * Classification of anthropogenic landscapes
* Looking for Ticks from Space: Using Remotely Sensed Spectral Diversity to Assess Amblyomma and Hyalomma Tick Abundance
* Object-Based Classification of Spot and Aster Data Complemented with Data Derived from Modis Vegetation Indices Time Series in a Mediterranean Test-Site
Includes: de Clercq, E.M. de Clercq, E.M.[Eva M.]
de Clippeleir, J.
Co Author Listing * Noise and Intensity Invariant Moments
de Cock, J.[Jan]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive guided image filtering for screen content coding
* Advanced bitstream rewriting from H.264/AVC to SVC
* Architectures for Fast Transcoding of H.264/AVC to Quality-Scalable SVC Streams
* Bit-stream-based scrambling for regions of interest in H.264/AVC videos with drift reduction
* Bridging the Gap: Transcoding from Single-Layer H.264/AVC to Scalable SVC Video Streams
* Combining open- And closed-loop architectures for H.264/AVC-TO-SVC transcoding
* Complexity-based consistent-quality encoding in the cloud
* compressed-domain approach for shot boundary detection on H.264/avc bit streams, A
* Data-parallel intra decoding for block-based image and video coding on massively parallel architectures
* Efficient Bit Rate Transcoding for High Efficiency Video Coding
* Efficient disparity vector prediction schemes with modified P frame for 2D camera arrays
* Efficient Low-Delay Distributed Video Coding
* Efficient spatial resolution reduction transcoding for H.264/AVC
* Efficient transcoding for spatially misaligned compositions for HEVC
* End-To-End Security for Video Distribution: The Combination of Encryption, Watermarking, and Video Adaptation
* Exploiting quantization and spatial correlation in virtual-noise modeling for distributed video coding
* Fast channel switching for single-loop scalable HEVC
* Fast Mode Decision Algorithm for H.264/AVC-to-SVC Transcoding with Temporal Scalability
* Fast motion estimation for closed-loop HEVC transrating
* Fast quadtree level decision algorithm for H.264/HEVC transcoder
* Fast transcoding for video delivery by means of a control stream
* Fast transrating for high efficiency video coding based on machine learning
* Format-compliant encryption techniques for high efficiency video coding
* Guided Chroma Reconstruction for Screen Content Coding
* Improved dynamic rate shaping for H.264/AVC video streams
* Low delay H.264/AVC bidirectional inter prediction on a GPU
* Motion-refined rewriting of H.264/AVC-coded video to SVC streams
* Out-of-the-loop information hiding for HEVC video
* Parallel Deblocking Filtering in MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 on Massively Parallel Architectures
* Performance Evaluation of Adaptive Residual Interpolation, a Tool for Inter-layer Prediction in H.264/AVC Scalable Video Coding
* Quality Measurement of Images on Mobile Streaming Interfaces Deployed at Scale
* Quantizer offset selection for improved requantization transcoding
* Real-time error concealing bitstream adaptation methods for SVC in IPTV systems
* Reduced complexity multi-view video coding scheme for 2D camera arrays
* Requantization transcoding for H.264/AVC video coding
* Requantization Transcoding in Pixel and Frequency Domain for Intra 16x16 in H.264/AVC
* Transcoding from H.264/AVC to SVC with CGS Layers
* Transcoding of H.264/AVC to SVC with motion data refinement
* Ultra High Definition video decoding with Motion JPEG XR using the GPU
Includes: de Cock, J.[Jan] de Cock, J. De Cock, J.
39 for de Cock, J.
de Cock, L.[Laure]
Co Author Listing * Gamification-Based Approach on Indoor Wayfinding Research, A
* On the Right Track: Comfort and Confusion in Indoor Environments
* Predictive and Probabilistic Tracking to Detect Stopped Vehicles
* User Preferences on Route Instruction Types for Mobile Indoor Route Guidance
Includes: de Cock, L.[Laure] de Cock, L.[Lieven]
de Cock, M.[Martine]
Co Author Listing * Spatial reasoning in a fuzzy region connection calculus
de Cola, P.
Co Author Listing * Overview of the EOS Aura Mission
de Collibus, M.F.
Co Author Listing * Image processing from laser scanners for remote diagnostic and virtual fruition of cultural heritage
* Importance of Artworks 3D Digitalization at the Time of COVID Epidemy: Case Studies by the Use of a Multi-wavelengths Technique, The
de Colstoun, E.C.B.[Eric C. Brown]
Co Author Listing * Mapping 2000-2010 Impervious Surface Change in India Using Global Land Survey Landsat Data
de Coning, E.[Estelle]
Co Author Listing * Optimizing Satellite-Based Precipitation Estimation for Nowcasting of Rainfall and Flash Flood Events over the South African Domain
de Coste, D.[Dennis]
Co Author Listing * Distortion-Invariant Recognition via Jittered Queries
* HD-CNN: Hierarchical Deep Convolutional Neural Networks for Large Scale Visual Recognition
Includes: de Coste, D.[Dennis] de Coste, D.
de Coster, A.
Co Author Listing * Full-Wave Removal of Internal Antenna Effects and Antenna-Medium Interactions for Improved Ground-Penetrating Radar Imaging
* Fundamental Analyses on Layered Media Reconstruction Using GPR and Full-Wave Inversion in Near-Field Conditions
* Two-Dimensional Linear Inversion of GPR Data with a Shifting Zoom along the Observation Line
Includes: de Coster, A. de Coster, A.[Albéric]
de Cote, E.M.[Enrique Munoz]
Co Author Listing * Qualitative Transfer for Reinforcement Learning with Continuous State and Action Spaces
de Cozar Macias, O.D.[Oscar David]
Co Author Listing * Ellipse fitting by spatial averaging of random ensembles
* fast robust geometric fitting method for parabolic curves, A
* Multicriteria Robust Fitting of Elliptical Primitives
* Robust Fitting of Circle Arcs
* Robust Fitting of Ellipsoids by Separating Interior and Exterior Points During Optimization
Includes: de Cozar Macias, O.D.[Oscar David] de-Cózar-Macias, Ó.D.[Óscar David] de Cózar-Macías, Ó.D.[Óscar David] de Cózar-Macías, O.D.
de Craene, D.
Co Author Listing * High-Resolution Atlas and Statistical Model of the Human Heart From Multislice CT, A
de Craene, M.
Co Author Listing * 3D Strain Assessment in Ultrasound (Straus): A Synthetic Comparison of Five Tracking Methodologies
* Articulated Registration Method, An
* Characterizing Patterns of Response During Mild Stress-Testing in Continuous Echocardiography Recordings Using a Multiview Dimensionality Reduction Technique
* Detailed Evaluation of Five 3D Speckle Tracking Algorithms Using Synthetic Echocardiographic Recordings
* Estimating 3D Ventricular Shape From 2D Echocardiography: Feasibility and Effect of Noise
* Framework for the Generation of Realistic Synthetic Cardiac Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Sequences From the Same Virtual Patients, A
* Improved Myocardial Motion Estimation Combining Tissue Doppler and B-Mode Echocardiographic Images
* Infarct Localization From Myocardial Deformation: Prediction and Uncertainty Quantification by Regression From a Low-Dimensional Space
* Left Ventricular Shape and Motion Reconstruction Through a Healthy Model for Characterizing Remodeling After Infarction
* Morphodynamic Analysis of Cerebral Aneurysm Pulsation From Time-Resolved Rotational Angiography
* Multi-Subject Variational Registration for Probabilistic Unbiased Atlas Generation
* Multiview Diffeomorphic Registration for Motion and Strain Estimation from 3D Ultrasound Sequences
* Pipeline for the Generation of Realistic 3D Synthetic Echocardiographic Sequences: Methodology and Open-Access Database, A
* Reconstructing the 3D Shape and Bone Mineral Density Distribution of the Proximal Femur From Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry
* Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics for Electrophysiological Modeling: An Alternative to Finite Element Methods
Includes: de Craene, M. de Craene, M.[Mathieu]
15 for de Craene, M.
de Crevoisier, R.
Co Author Listing * Prostate Segmentation in HIFU Therapy
* Spatial Nonparametric Mixed-Effects Model with Spatial-Varying Coefficients for Analysis of Populations
* Statistical Shape Model to Generate a Planning Library for Cervical Adaptive Radiotherapy
* Surface-Constrained Nonrigid Registration for Dose Monitoring in Prostate Cancer Radiotherapy
Includes: de Crevoisier, R. de Crevoisier, R.[Renaud]
de Cristoforis, P.[Pablo]
Co Author Listing * Astronomical Image Data Reduction for Moving Object Detection
* Hybrid vision-based navigation for mobile robots in mixed indoor/outdoor environments
* Real-time monocular image-based path detection
* Real-time On-board Image Processing Using an Embedded GPU for Monocular Vision-based Navigation
Includes: de Cristoforis, P.[Pablo] de Cristóforis, P.[Pablo]
de Croon, G.
Co Author Listing * How Do Neural Networks See Depth in Single Images?
de Croon, G.C.H.E.
Co Author Listing * Comparing active vision models
* situated model for sensory-motor coordination in gaze control, A
* Unsupervised Learning of a Hierarchical Spiking Neural Network for Optical Flow Estimation: From Events to Global Motion Perception
Includes: de Croon, G.C.H.E. de Croon, G.C.H.E.[Guido C.H.E.]
de Cruz, L.[Lesley]
Co Author Listing * Wheat Yield Estimation from NDVI and Regional Climate Models in Latvia
de Cubber, G.[Geert]
Co Author Listing * 3D Registration and Integrated Segmentation Framework for Heterogeneous Unmanned Robotic Systems
* Accelerating Existing Non-Blind Image Deblurring Techniques through a Strap-On Limited-Memory Switched Broyden Method
* Augmented Lagrangian-based approach for dense three-dimensional structure and motion estimation from binocular image sequences
* Autonomous Guidance for a UAS Along a Staircase
* Color-based visual servoing under varying illumination conditions
* Drone-vs-Bird detection challenge at IEEE AVSS2017
* Hot spot method for pedestrian detection using saliency maps, discrete Chebyshev moments and support vector machine
* Limited memory switched Broyden method for faster image deblurring
* MRF-Based Foreground Detection in Image Sequences from a Moving Camera
* Partial differential equation-based dense 3D structure and motion estimation from monocular image sequences
Includes: de Cubber, G.[Geert] de Cubber, G.
10 for de Cubber, G.
de Cubber, I.[Ine]
Co Author Listing * 3D-capabilities required by users of the 2D-large scale topographic reference database in Flanders, Belgium
de Cuetos, P.[Philippe]
Co Author Listing * TIRAMISU: A novel approach to content representation and key management for seamless super-distribution of protected media
de Cunha, D.A.
Co Author Listing * Design and evaluation of a system for microscope-assisted guided interventions (MAGI)
* Medical Ultrasound Image Similarity Measurement by Human Visual System (HVS) Modelling
Includes: de Cunha, D.A. de Cunha, D.A.[Darryl A.]
de Curtins, J.[Jeff]
Co Author Listing * Scene Description for Object Manipulation in Unstructured Environments
* Scene Description Using Range Data
* Understanding Object Configurations Using Range Images
Includes: de Curtins, J.[Jeff] de Curtins, J.
de Curtins, J.L.
Co Author Listing * segmentation-free approach to OCR, A
* Word Recognition in a Segmentation-Free Approach to OCR
Index for "d"