de M. Franca, M.B.[Maria Bernadete]
Co Author Listing * new robust algorithmic for multi-camera calibration with a 1D object under general motions without prior knowledge of any camera intrinsic parameter, A
* Revisiting Zhang's 1D calibration algorithm
Includes: de M. Franca, M.B.[Maria Bernadete] de M. França, M.B.[Maria Bernadete] de M. Franca, M.B.[Maria B.]
de M. Martins, A.[Allan]
Co Author Listing * Complex Correntropy Induced Metric Applied to Compressive Sensing with Complex-Valued Data
* Complex Correntropy: Probabilistic Interpretation and Application to Complex-Valued Data
de M. Sa Junior, J.J.[Jarbas J.]
Co Author Listing * Gravitational Based Texture Roughness for Plant Leaf Identification
* Plant Leaf Classification Using Color on a Gravitational Approach
* Plant Species Identification Using Multi-scale Fractal Dimension Applied to Images of Adaxial Surface Epidermis
Includes: de M. Sa Junior, J.J.[Jarbas J.] de M. Sá Junior, J.J.[Jarbas J.]
de M. Santos, A.[Araken]
Co Author Listing * Investigating the influence of the choice of the ensemble members in accuracy and diversity of selection-based and fusion-based methods for ensembles
de Maagt, P.
Co Author Listing * Modeling and Analysis of Polarimetric Synthetic Aperture Interferometric Radiometers Using Noise Waves
de Macedo Rodrigues, R.[Ramyses]
Co Author Listing * Fingerprint verification using characteristic vectors based on planar graphics
De Macedo, C.R.[Carina Regina]
Co Author Listing * Analysis on the Effects of SAR Imaging Parameters and Environmental Conditions on the Standard Deviation of the Co-Polarized Phase Difference Measured over Sea Surface
* Sensitivity Analysis of the Standard Deviation of the Copolarized Phase Difference for Sea Oil Slick Observation, A
Includes: De Macedo, C.R.[Carina Regina] de Macedo, C.R.
de Macedo, D.V.[Daniel Valente]
Co Author Listing * Real-time dynamic reflections for realistic rendering of 3D scenes
de Macedo, K.A.C.
Co Author Listing * Autofocus Approach for Residual Motion Errors With Application to Airborne Repeat-Pass SAR Interferometry, An
de Macedo, R.A.G.[Robson A. G.]
Co Author Listing * Fast and Robust Approach for Touching Grains Segmentation, A
de Maeyer, M.
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Standardized Methods (Object-Oriented vs. Per Pixel) to Extract The Urban Built-Up Area: Example of Lubumbashi (DR
de Maeyer, P.[Philippe]
Co Author Listing * Accurate and Cost-Efficient 3D Modelling Using Motorized Hexacopter, Helium Balloons and Photo Modelling: A Case Study
* Bridging Archaeology and GIS: Influencing Factors for a 4D Archaeological GIS
* Calculating Least Risk Paths in 3D Indoor Space
* Data Extraction Algorithm for Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) to Estimate the Maximum Economic Damage of Buildings for Economic Impact Assessment of Floods in Flanders, Belgium
* Evaluating Young People's Area Estimation of Countries and Continents
* Extracting Dimensions and Locations of Doors, Windows, and Door Thresholds Out of Mobile Lidar Data Using Object Detection to Estimate The Impact of Floods
* Improved Atmospheric Modelling of the Oasis-Desert System in Central Asia Using WRF with Actual Satellite Products
* Information Management Systems For Monitoring And Documenting World Heritage: The Silk Roads Chris
* On the Way of Integrating Evacuation Approaches
* Optimized Workflow for Processing Airborne Laserscan Data in a GIS-Based Environment, An
* Spatiotemporal Response of Soil Moisture to Precipitation and Temperature Changes in an Arid Region, China, The
* Time Tracking of Different Cropping Patterns Using Landsat Images under Different Agricultural Systems during 1990-2050 in Cold China
* Uncertainties in Classification System Conversion and an Analysis of Inconsistencies in Global Land Cover Products
* User Preferences on Route Instruction Types for Mobile Indoor Route Guidance
Includes: de Maeyer, P.[Philippe] de Maeyer, P. De Maeyer, P.[Philippe] De Maeyer, P. de Maeyer, P.[Philipp]
14 for de Maeyer, P.
De Maeztu, L.[Leonardo]
Co Author Listing * Linear stereo matching
* Near Real-Time Stereo Matching Using Geodesic Diffusion
* Stereo matching using gradient similarity and locally adaptive support-weight
* temporally consistent grid-based visual odometry framework for multi-core architectures, A
Includes: De Maeztu, L.[Leonardo] De-Maeztu, L.[Leonardo]
de Magalhaes, S.T.[Sergio Tenreiro]
Co Author Listing * Enhancing Login Security Through the Use of Keystroke Input Dynamics
Includes: de Magalhaes, S.T.[Sergio Tenreiro] de Magalhães, S.T.[Sérgio Tenreiro]
De Magistris, G.
Co Author Listing * Focusing on What is Relevant: Time-Series Learning and Understanding using Attention
* human-like learning control for digital human models in a physics-based virtual environment, A
* Transfer Learning from Synthetic to Real Images Using Variational Autoencoders for Precise Position Detection
Includes: De Magistris, G. de Magistris, G.[Giovanni]
de Magistris, S.[Silvio]
Co Author Listing * Combining head tracking and pupil monitoring in vision-based human-computer interaction
* Human-Computer Interaction Based on Eye Movement Tracking
de Maio, A.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Detection of Point-Like Targets in the Presence of Homogeneous Clutter and Subspace Interference
* Adaptive Detector with Range Estimation Capabilities for Partially Homogeneous Environment, An
* Coincidence of Maximal Invariants for Two Adaptive Radar Detection Problems
* Detecting Covariance Symmetries in Polarimetric SAR Images
* Detection of Double Scatterers in SAR Tomography
* Detection of Partially Coherent Scatterers in Multidimensional SAR Tomography: A Theoretical Study
* Detection of Single Scatterers in Multidimensional SAR Imaging
* EL Approach for Similarity Parameter Selection in KA Covariance Matrix Estimation, An
* Forcing Multiple Spectral Compatibility Constraints in Radar Waveforms
* Forcing Scale Invariance in Multipolarization SAR Change Detection
* Invariance Theory for Adaptive Radar Detection in Heterogeneous Environment
* Invariant Rules for Multipolarization SAR Change Detection
* Multifamily GLRT for Oil Spill Detection, A
* New Optimality Property of the Capon Estimator, A
* New Results on Fractional QCQP with Applications to Radar Steering Direction Estimation
* Robust Framework for Covariance Classification in Heterogeneous Polarimetric SAR Images and Its Application to L-Band Data, A
* Systematic Framework for Composite Hypothesis Testing of Independent Bernoulli Trials, A
Includes: de Maio, A. De Maio, A.[Antonio]
17 for de Maio, A.
de Man, B.[Bruno]
Co Author Listing * Comparison Between Pre-Log and Post-Log Statistical Models in Ultra-Low-Dose CT Reconstruction
* Computer-Assisted Scan Protocol and Reconstruction (CASPAR): Reduction of Image Noise and Patient Dose
* iterative maximum-likelihood polychromatic algorithm for CT, An
Includes: de Man, B.[Bruno] de Man, B.
de Man, H.
Co Author Listing * Code transformations for reduced data transfer and storage in low power realisations of MPEG-4 full-pel motion estimation
de Mantaras, R.L.[Ramon Lopez]
Co Author Listing * Efficient Object Pixel-Level Categorization Using Bag of Features
* Fast and robust object segmentation with the Integral Linear Classifier
* Special issue MLAAI: Machine learning and applications in artificial intelligence
* Tale of Two Object Recognition Methods for Mobile Robots, A
* Visual Registration Method for a Low Cost Robot
Includes: de Mantaras, R.L.[Ramon Lopez] de Mántaras, R.L.[Ramon López] de Mántaras, R.L.[Ramón López]
de Marcelhas e. Souza, I.[Iris]
Co Author Listing * High-Resolution Satellite Images for Urban Planning, Studies in Progress at INPE (National Institute for Space Research), Brazil
De Marchi, D.[Davide]
Co Author Listing * pyjeo: A Python Package for the Analysis of Geospatial Data
de Marchi, F.[Fabien]
Co Author Listing * Intuitive event modeling for personalized behavior monitoring
de Marchi, L.[Luca]
Co Author Listing * Principal Component Analysis for the Classification of Cardiac Motion Abnormalities Based on Echocardiographic Strain and Strain Rate Imaging
de Marco, F.[Francesco]
Co Author Listing * Supporting Facility Management Processes through End-Users' Integration and Coordinated BIM-GIS Technologies
De Marco, R.
Co Author Listing * Documenting The Cultural Heritage Routes. The Creation of Informative Models of Historical Russian Churches On Upper Kama Region
de Marco, T.[Tommaso]
Co Author Listing * Circularity and self-similarity analysis for the precise location of the pupils
* Fully Automatic Approach for the Accurate Localization of the Pupils, A
* Highly Usable and Accurate Iris Segmentation
* Randomized circle detection with isophotes curvature analysis
* Soccer Ball Detection with Isophotes Curvature Analysis
de Marle, D.E.[David E.]
Co Author Listing * Subband coding for large-scale scientific simulation data using JPEG 2000
de Marsico, M.[Maria]
Co Author Listing * ALOE: Augmented Local Operator for Edge Detection
* Automatic Classification of Herbal Substances Enhanced with an Entropy Criterion
* Automatic Template Labeling in Extensible Multiagent Biometric Systems
* Bio-Chemical Data Classification by Dissimilarity Representation and Template Selection
* Biometric Walk Recognizer
* Biopen-Fusing password choice and biometric interaction at presentation level
* Demographics versus Biometric Automatic Interoperability
* Entropy in Biometric Face Template Analysis
* Entropy-Based Automatic Segmentation and Extraction of Tumors from Brain MRI Images
* Entropy-based template analysis in face biometric identification systems
* Face authentication with undercontrolled pose and illumination
* Face, Ear and Fingerprint: Designing Multibiometric Architectures
* Face: face analysis for Commercial Entities
* FARO: FAce Recognition Against Occlusions and Expression Variations
* Fine: Fractal indexing based on neighborhood estimation
* FIRME: Face and Iris Recognition for Mobile Engagement
* Fusion of Multi-biometric Recognition Results by Representing Score and Reliability as a Complex Number
* Guest editorial introduction to the special executable issue on Mobile Iris CHallenge Evaluation part I (MICHE I)
* HERO: Human Ear Recognition against Occlusions
* Indexing Pictorial Documents by Their Content: A Survey of Current Techniques
* insight on eye biometrics, An
* Insights into the results of MICHE I: Mobile Iris CHallenge Evaluation
* Interactive Photo Liveness for Presentation Attacks Detection
* Iris recognition through machine learning techniques: A survey
* IS_IS: Iris Segmentation for Identification Systems
* M-VIVIE: A multi-thread video indexer via identity extraction
* MEG: Multi-Expert Gender Classification from Face Images in a Demographics-Balanced Dataset
* MEG: Texture operators for multi-expert gender classification
* Mobile Iris Challenge Evaluation (MICHE)-I, biometric iris dataset and protocols
* Mobile Iris CHallenge Evaluation II: Results from the ICPR competition
* Mobile Iris CHallenge Evaluation part II (MICHE II)
* Multibiometric People Identification: A Self-tuning Architecture
* NABS: Novel Approaches for Biometric Systems
* New Data Normalization Function for Multibiometric Contexts: A Case Study, A
* Noisy Iris Recognition Integrated Scheme
* Query By Dialog: An Interactive Approach To Pictorial Querying
* Results from MICHE II-Mobile Iris CHallenge Evaluation II
* Robust Face Recognition after Plastic Surgery Using Local Region Analysis
* Robust Face Recognition After Plastic Surgery Using Region-Based Approaches
* Robust Face Recognition for Uncontrolled Pose and Illumination Changes
* Self-tuning People Identification System from Split Face Components, A
* Self-updating Multiexpert System for Face Identification, A
* Weighty LBP: A New Selection Strategy of LBP Codes Depending on Their Information Content
* What are you doing while answering your smartphone?
Includes: de Marsico, M.[Maria] De Marsico, M.[Maria] de Marsico, M.
44 for de Marsico, M.
de Martin, J.C.[Juan Carlos]
Co Author Listing * Content-adaptive traffic prioritization of spatio-temporal scalable video for robust communications over QoS-provisioned 802.11e networks
* Cross-Layer Scheduling with Content and Packet Priorities for Optimal Video Streaming over 1xEV-DO
* Low-complexity lossless video coding via adaptive spatio-temporal prediction
* Media Streaming With Network Diversity
* Optimized H.264 Video Encoding and Packetization for Video Transmission Over Pipeline Forwarding Networks
* Per-GOP Bitrate Adaptation for H.264 Compressed Video Sequences
* Rate-distortion optimized H.264/MVc video communications over QoS-enabled networks
Includes: de Martin, J.C.[Juan Carlos] de Martin, J.C.
7 for de Martin, J.C.
de Martino, J.[Jose]
Co Author Listing * Face liveness detection using dynamic texture
de Martino, J.M.[Jose Mario]
Co Author Listing * Brazilian Sign Language Recognition Using Kinect
* LBP-TOP Based Countermeasure against Face Spoofing Attacks
Includes: de Martino, J.M.[Jose Mario] de Martino, J.M.[José Mario]
de Martino, M.[Monica]
Co Author Listing * Ontology-Driven Visual Browsing of Historical Industrial Archives
De Martino, P.
Co Author Listing * Parallel SBAS Approach for Sentinel-1 Interferometric Wide Swath Deformation Time-Series Generation: Algorithm Description and Products Quality Assessment, The
de Martis, S.C.[Selvaggia Cognetti]
Co Author Listing * Mapping Spatial Patterns of Posidonia oceanica Meadows by Means of Daedalus ATM Airborne Sensor in the Coastal Area of Civitavecchia (Central Tyrrhenian Sea, Italy)
de Marvao, A.
Co Author Listing * Anatomically Constrained Neural Networks (ACNNs): Application to Cardiac Image Enhancement and Segmentation
* Automatic 3D Bi-Ventricular Segmentation of Cardiac Images by a Shape-Refined Multi- Task Deep Learning Approach
* Learning-Based Heart Coverage Estimation for Short-Axis Cine Cardiac MR Images
* Learning-Based Quality Control for Cardiac MR Images
* Stratified Decision Forests for Accurate Anatomical Landmark Localization in Cardiac Images
Includes: de Marvao, A. de Marvao, A.[Antonio]
de Marvao, A.M.S.M.[Antonio M. Simoes Monteiro]
Co Author Listing * Prediction of Clinical Information from Cardiac MRI Using Manifold Learning
de Marziani, C.
Co Author Listing * Efficient Multisensory Barrier for Obstacle Detection on Railways
De Masi, A.[Alessandro]
Co Author Listing * Eco Sustainable Graphic Heritage Drawing for a Contemporary Territories Learning and the Creating Smart Cities
* Strategies of Digital Knowledge's Representation: From De-morphogenesis At Msh-BIM. Optical, Theatrical Illusion and Perspective in The Neapolitan School's Architecture Drawing
* Survey Guidelines and its Reading Criteria for Monitoring and Transmitting Cultural Heritage Values
Includes: De Masi, A.[Alessandro] De Masi, A. de Masi, A.
de Mathelin, M.
Co Author Listing * EndoNet: A Deep Architecture for Recognition Tasks on Laparoscopic Videos
* fast and automatic stereotactic registration with a single CT-slice, A
* Multi-view RGB-D Approach for Human Pose Estimation in Operating Rooms, A
* Pose Reconstruction with an Uncalibrated Computed Tomography Imaging Device
* Real-time segmentation of surgical instruments inside the abdominal cavity using a joint hue saturation color feature
* Robotic Compensation of Biological Motion to Enhance Surgical Accuracy
* Segmentation and Guidance of Multiple Rigid Objects for Intra-operative Endoscopic Vision
7 for de Mathelin, M.
de Matias Bejarano, J.
Co Author Listing * Applied 3d Photogrammetric Studies For The Historical Heritage Of Extremadura (Spain)
* Comparing Two Photo-Reconstruction Methods to Produce High Density Point Clouds and DEMs in the Corral del Veleta Rock Glacier (Sierra Nevada, Spain)
* Does HDR Pre-Processing Improve the Accuracy of 3D Models Obtained by Means of two Conventional SfM-MVS Software Packages? The Case of the Corral del Veleta Rock Glacier
Includes: de Matias Bejarano, J. de Matías-Bejarano, J.[Javier]
de Matias, J.
Co Author Listing * Image Measurement Techniques In Rock Glacier Modelling
* Laser Scanning for the Geometric Study of the Alcántara Bridge and Coria Cathedral
Includes: de Matias, J. de Matías, J.
de Matos, A.P.A.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Virus Particle Selection: The Entropy Approach
de Matos, D.M.[David Martins]
Co Author Listing * information-theoretic approach to machine-oriented music summarization, An
* Summarization of films and documentaries based on subtitles and scripts
de Matos, P.P.[Paulo Pombinho]
Co Author Listing * MoViSys: A Visualization System for Geo-Referenced Information on Mobile Devices
de Matthaeis, P.
Co Author Listing * Aquarius RFI Detection and Mitigation Algorithm: Assessment and Examples
* L-Band RFI Detected by SMOS and Aquarius
* Location of Radio-Frequency Interference Sources Using the SMAP L-Band Radiometer
de Mattos Nascimento, M.[Marcelo]
Co Author Listing * Using Dense 3D Reconstruction for Visual Odometry Based on Structure from Motion Techniques
de Mattos Neto, P.S.G.[Paulo S.G.]
Co Author Listing * Nonlinear combination method of forecasters applied to PM time series
de Mauro, C.
Co Author Listing * APEX: an adaptive visual information retrieval system
* Similarity learning for graph-based image representations
Includes: de Mauro, C. de Mauro, C.[Ciro]
de Maziere, M.[Martine]
Co Author Listing * Comparison of XH2O Retrieved from GOSAT Short-Wavelength Infrared Spectra with Observations from the TCCON Network
* Vertical Profiling of Volcanic Ash from the 2011 Puyehue Cordón Caulle Eruption Using IASI
Includes: de Maziere, M.[Martine] de Mazière, M.[Martine]
de Medeiros Martins, A.[Allan]
Co Author Listing * Mean shift: An information theoretic perspective
de Medeiros, A.C.[Antonio Carlos]
Co Author Listing * Generalized Statistical Complexity of SAR Imagery
de Medeiros, F.N.S.[Fatima N.S.]
Co Author Listing * Combining Features to Improve Oil Spill Classification in SAR Images
* Improving Reliability of Oil Spill Detection Systems Using Boosting for High-Level Feature Selection
* Level-set formulation based on Otsu method with morphological regularization
* Target Detection in SAR Images Based on a Level Set Approach
* Using Boosting to Improve Oil Spill Detection in SAR Images
Includes: de Medeiros, F.N.S.[Fatima N.S.] de Medeiros, F.N.S.[Fátima N.S.] de Medeiros, F.N.S.
de Meer, H.[Hermann]
Co Author Listing * Rate Control Performance under End-User's Perspective: A Test Tool
de Mello, A.R.[Alexandre Reeberg]
Co Author Listing * Support vector candidates selection via Delaunay graph and convex-hull for large and high-dimensional datasets
de Mello, C.A.B.[Carlos A. B.]
Co Author Listing * Algorithm for Foreground-Background Separation in Low Quality Patrimonial Document Images, An
* Efficient Thresholding Algorithm for Brazilian Bank Checks, An
* Generation of Images of Historical Documents by Composition of their Components
* Image Segmentation of Historical Documents: Using a Quality Index
Includes: de Mello, C.A.B.[Carlos A. B.] de Mello, C.A.B.[Carlos A.B.]
de Mello, M.J.C.
Co Author Listing * New Error Sensitivity Model for the Analog Hardware Implementation of Inner Products
De Mello, S.
Co Author Listing * Light-Weight Head Pose Invariant Gaze Tracking
* Switchable Temporal Propagation Network
Includes: De Mello, S. De Mello, S.[Shalini]
de Melo Oliveira, L.[Lucas]
Co Author Listing * Investigating the influence of the choice of the ensemble members in accuracy and diversity of selection-based and fusion-based methods for ensembles
de Melo, C.M.
Co Author Listing * Humans versus Computers: Impact of Emotion Expressions on People's Decision Making
de Melo, F.M.[Filipe M.]
Co Author Listing * Partitioning hard clustering algorithms based on multiple dissimilarity matrices
de Melo, G.
Co Author Listing * Attention Clusters: Purely Attention Based Local Feature Integration for Video Classification
de Melo, R.H.C.[Rafael H. C.]
Co Author Listing * Characterizing the Lacunarity of Objects and Image Sets and Its Use as a Technique for the Analysis of Textural Patterns
* On Using Lacunarity for Diagnosis of Breast Diseases Considering Thermal Images
Includes: de Melo, R.H.C.[Rafael H. C.] de Melo, R.H.C.
de Melo, V.H.C.[Victor H.C.]
Co Author Listing * Magnitude-Orientation Stream network and depth information applied to activity recognition
* Optimized Sliding Window Approach to Pedestrian Detection, An
Includes: de Melo, V.H.C.[Victor H.C.] de Melo, V.H.C.[Victor Hugo Cunha]
de Melo, W.C.
Co Author Listing * Depression Detection Based on Deep Distribution Learning
de Mendoza, F.P.[Francesco Paladini]
Co Author Listing * Circulation during Storms and Dynamics of Suspended Matter in a Sheltered Coastal Area
de Meneses, Y.L.[Yuri L.]
Co Author Listing * resonant retina: Exploiting vibration noise to optimally detect edges in an image, The
* Trajectory Analysis for Sport and Video Surveillance
Includes: de Meneses, Y.L.[Yuri L.] de Meneses, Y.L.
de Menezes, M.D.[Michele Duarte]
Co Author Listing * Proximal Sensing and Digital Terrain Models Applied to Digital Soil Mapping and Modeling of Brazilian Latosols (Oxisols)
de Mesquita Sa Junior, J.J.[Jarbas Joaci]
Co Author Listing * Plant leaf identification using Gabor wavelets
* simplified gravitational model to analyze texture roughness, A
Includes: de Mesquita Sa Junior, J.J.[Jarbas Joaci] de Mesquita Sá Junior, J.J.[Jarbas Joaci]
de Mesquita Sa, J.J.[Jarbas Joaci]
Co Author Listing * Color Fractal Descriptors for Adaxial Epidermis Texture Classification
* color texture analysis method based on a gravitational approach for classification of the pap-smear database, A
* Color texture classification based on gravitational collapse
* Color Texture Classification Using Shortest Paths in Graphs
* ELM based signature for texture classification
* Gravitational Model for Grayscale Texture Classification Applied to the pap-smear Database, A
* Gravitational Model for Plant Classification Using Adaxial Epidermis Texture, A
* Pap-Smear Image Classification Using Randomized Neural Network Based Signature
* Randomized Neural Network Based Signature for Classification of Titanium Alloy Microstructures
* Simplified Gravitational Model for Texture Analysis, A
* Texture analysis and classification using shortest paths in graphs
* Texture Classification of Phases of Ti-6Al-4V Titanium Alloy Using Fractal Descriptors
Includes: de Mesquita Sa, J.J.[Jarbas Joaci] de Mesquita Sá, Jr., J.J.[Jarbas Joaci] de Mesquita Sa, Jr., J.J.[Jarbas Joaci]
12 for de Mesquita Sa, J.J.
de Meulemeester, S.[Simon]
Co Author Listing * Surface Reconstruction of Wear in Carpets by Using a Wavelet Edge Detector
de Mey, J.[Johan]
Co Author Listing * Histogram analysis of CT scans for patients with post-mastectomy lymphedema
de Mey, M.[Marc]
Co Author Listing * Digital Image Processing of The Ghent Altarpiece: Supporting the painting's study and conservation treatment
* Spatiogram features to characterize pearls in paintings
* Virtual Restoration of the Ghent Altarpiece Using Crack Detection and Inpainting
Includes: de Mey, M.[Marc] de Mey, M.
de Meyst, O.[Olivier]
Co Author Listing * Autonomous Guidance for a UAS Along a Staircase
de Micheaux, H.L.[Hugo Lafaye]
Co Author Listing * Multi-model particle filter-based tracking with switching dynamical state to study bedload transport
* Online multi-model particle filter-based tracking to study bedload transport
De Michele, C.[Carlo]
Co Author Listing * Centimetric Accuracy in Snow Depth Using Unmanned Aerial System Photogrammetry and a MultiStation
* Estimation of Evapotranspiration and Crop Coefficients of Tendone Vineyards Using Multi-Sensor Remote Sensing Data in a Mediterranean Environment
Includes: De Michele, C.[Carlo] de Michele, C.[Carlo]
de Michele, M.
Co Author Listing * Kal-Haiti: A Research Database For Risks Management And Sustainable Reconstruction In Haiti
* Locking Depth of the Cholame Section of the San Andreas Fault from ERS2-Envisat InSAR, The
* Monitoring Beach Topography and Nearshore Bathymetry Using Spaceborne Remote Sensing: A Review
* Volcanic Cloud Top Height Estimation Using the Plume Elevation Model Procedure Applied to Orthorectified Landsat 8 Data. Test Case: 26 October 2013 Mt. Etna Eruption
* Water Depth Inversion From a Single SPOT-5 Dataset
Includes: de Michele, M. de Michele, M.[Marcello] De Michele, M.[Marcello]
de Micheli, E.
Co Author Listing * Accuracy of the Computation of Optical Flow and the Recovery of Motion Parameters, The
* analysis of time varying image sequences, The
* Inverse optical imaging viewed as a backward channel communication problem
* Localization and Noise in Edge Detection
* Motion and Structure from One Dimensional Optical Flow
* Probabilistic regularization in inverse optical imaging
* Robust Method for Road Sign Detection and Recognition
* Robust Method for Road Sign Detection and Recognition, A
Includes: de Micheli, E. de Micheli, E.[Enrico]
8 for de Micheli, E.
de Micheli, G.
Co Author Listing * Demo: Efficient delay and apodization for on-FPGA 3D ultrasound
de Michieli, F.[Franco]
Co Author Listing * Mobile Computing and Artificial Intelligence for Diet Management
de Miguel Casado, G.[Gregorio]
Co Author Listing * Improvement of Image Transform Calculation Based on a Weighted Primitive
de Miguel Gonzalez, R.[Rafael]
Co Author Listing * WebGIS and Geospatial Technologies for Landscape Education on Personalized Learning Contexts
Includes: de Miguel Gonzalez, R.[Rafael] de Miguel González, R.[Rafael]
de Miguel Vela, G.
Co Author Listing * Efficient multispectral texture segmentation using multivariate statistics
* Object CFAR detection in gamma-distributed textured-background images
Includes: de Miguel Vela, G. de Miguel-Vela, G.
de Miguel, A.
Co Author Listing * ENMAP: The Future Hyperspectral Satellite Mission: Product Generation
* Local characterization of a maximum set of digital (26, 6)-surfaces
* Maximum Set of (26,6)-Connected Digital Surfaces, A
* Processing and calibration activities of the future hyperspectral satellite mission ENMAP
Includes: de Miguel, A. de Miguel, A.[Amaia]
de Miguel, A.S.[Alejandro Sanchez]
Co Author Listing * High-Resolution Imagery of Earth at Night: New Sources, Opportunities and Challenges
Includes: de Miguel, A.S.[Alejandro Sanchez] de Miguel, A.S.[Alejandro Sánchez]
de Miguel, C.R.[Cristina Rodriguez]
Co Author Listing * Bright spot regions segmentation and classification for specular highlights detection in colonoscopy videos
Includes: de Miguel, C.R.[Cristina Rodriguez] de Miguel, C.R.[Cristina Rodríguez]
de Miguel, E.[Eduardo]
Co Author Listing * Prediction of Topsoil Organic Carbon Using Airborne and Satellite Hyperspectral Imagery
De Miguel, G.
Co Author Listing * Methodology and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Railway On-Board Positioning Systems
de Miguel, M.
Co Author Listing * 3d Modelling and Virtual Reality Applied to Complex Architectures: An Application to Hospitals' Design
* Underground Surveying: 16th Century Cellar Vaults in the GalerÍa De Convalecientes, Monastery of San Lorenzo Del Escorial
Includes: de Miguel, M. De Miguel, M.
de Mille, K.[Kevin]
Co Author Listing * Ash Decline Assessment in Emerald Ash Borer Infested Natural Forests Using High Spatial Resolution Images
de Min, E.[Erik]
Co Author Listing * Assessing Height Precision of Laser Altimetry DEMs
de Mira, J.
Co Author Listing * Identification of individuals through the morphological processing of the iris
de Miranda, E.
Co Author Listing * Forest Cover Changes in Tropical South and Central America from 1990 to 2005 and Related Carbon Emissions and Removals
de Miranda, F.P.[Fernando Pellon]
Co Author Listing * Exploratory Data Analysis of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Measurements to Distinguish the Sea Surface Expressions of Naturally-Occurring Oil Seeps from Human-Related Oil Spills in Campeche Bay (Gulf of Mexic
* Geomorphometric pattern recognition of SRTM data applied to the tectonic interpretation of the Amazonian landscape
* Multi-temporal analysis of a mangrove ecosystem in Southeastern Brazil using object-based classification applied to IKONOS II data
* Oil-Slick Category Discrimination (Seeps vs. Spills): A Linear Discriminant Analysis Using RADARSAT-2 Backscatter Coefficients (s°, ß°, and ?
Includes: de Miranda, F.P.[Fernando Pellon] de Miranda, F.P.[Fernando P.]
de Miranda, F.R.
Co Author Listing * Water productivity assessments for dwarf coconut by using Landsat 8 images and agrometeorological data
de Miranda, P.A.V.[Paulo A.V.]
Co Author Listing * Automatic Image Segmentation by Tree Pruning
* Bandeirantes: A Graph-Based Approach for Curve Tracing and Boundary Tracking
* critical analysis of the methods of evaluating MRI brain segmentation algorithms, A
* Efficient Interactive Multi-object Segmentation in Medical Images
* Fuzzy Connectedness Image Segmentation in Graph Cut Formulation: A Linear-Time Algorithm and a Comparative Analysis
* General and Balanced Region-Based Metric for Evaluating Medical Image Segmentation Algorithms, A
* Image segmentation by combining the strengths of Relative Fuzzy Connectedness and Graph Cut
* Image Segmentation by Oriented Image Foresting Transform with Geodesic Star Convexity
* Linear-Time Approach for Image Segmentation Using Graph-Cut Measures, A
* Links Between Image Segmentation Based on Optimum-Path Forest and Minimum Cut in Graph
* Oriented Image Foresting Transform Segmentation by Seed Competition
* Riverbed: A Novel User-Steered Image Segmentation Method Based on Optimum Boundary Tracking
* Synergistic arc-weight estimation for interactive image segmentation using graphs
Includes: de Miranda, P.A.V.[Paulo A.V.] de Miranda, P.A.V. de Miranda, P.A.V.[Paulo André Vechiatto] de Miranda, P.A.V.[Paulo A. V.]
13 for de Miranda, P.A.V.
de Miranda, S.
Co Author Listing * Automated Voxel Model From Point Clouds For Structural Analysis Of Cultural Heritage
de Miras, J.
Co Author Listing * Vehicle dynamics estimation using Box Particle Filter
de Miras, J.R.[J. Ruiz]
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of Boolean operations between free-form solids using extended simplicial chains and PN triangles
de Mol, C.[Christine]
Co Author Listing * Regularized Approach to Feature Selection for Face Detection, A
* Regularized Framework for Feature Selection in Face Detection and Authentication, A
* Sparsity-Enforcing Method for Learning Face Features, A
de Monte, T.P.
Co Author Listing * Multislice Radio-Frequency Current Density Imaging
* Radio-Frequency Current Density Imaging Based on a 180° Sample Rotation With Feasibility Study of Full Current Density Vector Reconstruction
de Moor, B.
Co Author Listing * Fully Automated Pipeline For Classification Tasks With An Application To Remote Sensing, A
* Optimized Data Fusion for Kernel k-Means Clustering
* Region-Based Statistical Background Modeling for Foreground Object Segmentation
* Tensor Versus Matrix Completion: A Comparison With Application to Spectral Data
Includes: de Moor, B. de Moor, B.[Bart]
de Moraes Braz, C.[Caio]
Co Author Listing * Graph-Based Segmentation with Local Band Constraints
* Image segmentation by image foresting transform with geodesic band constraints
de Moraes Lima, C.A.[Clodoaldo Aparecido]
Co Author Listing * Biometric Recognition Based on Fingerprint: A Comparative Study
de Moraes Maciel, L.M.[Luz Marilda]
Co Author Listing * Probability Density Components Analysis: A New Approach to Treatment and Classification of SAR Images
de Moraes Novo, E.M.L.[Evlyn Marcia Leao]
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Atmospheric Correction Methods for Sentinel-2 MSI Images Applied to Amazon Floodplain Lakes
* Distribution of Artisanal and Small-Scale Gold Mining in the Tapajós River Basin (Brazilian Amazon) over the Past 40 Years and Relationship with Water Siltation
* Effects of Small-Scale Gold Mining Tailings on the Underwater Light Field in the Tapajós River Basin, Brazilian Amazon
* Mapping Mining Areas in the Brazilian Amazon Using MSI/Sentinel-2 Imagery (2017)
* SNR (Signal-To-Noise Ratio) Impact on Water Constituent Retrieval from Simulated Images of Optically Complex Amazon Lakes
Includes: de Moraes Novo, E.M.L.[Evlyn Marcia Leao] de Moraes Novo, E.M.L.[Evlyn Márcia Leão]
de Moraes, M.V.A.
Co Author Listing * Generating Virtual Images from Oblique Frames
* mobile platform with a catadioptric sensor, A
* Using Relative Orientation Constraints To Produce Virtual Images From Oblique Frames
de Morais, S.R.[Sergio Rodrigues]
Co Author Listing * Graph-Based Analysis of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma with Bayesian Network Learning Methods
de Mori, R.[Renato]
Co Author Listing * Algorithms for syllabic hypothesization in continuous speech
* application of semantic classification trees to natural language understanding, The
* cache-based natural language model for speech recognition, A
* Computation of probabilities for an island-driven parser
* Data augmentation and language model adaptation using singular value decomposition
* On the Use of Computer Vision Techniques for Automatic Speech Recognition
* Optimal Probabilistic Evaluation Functions for Search Controlled by Stochastic Context-Free Grammars
* syntactic procedure for the recognition of glottal pulses in continuous speech, A
Includes: de Mori, R.[Renato] de Mori, R.
8 for de Mori, R.
de Morsier, F.[Frank]
Co Author Listing * Cluster validity measure and merging system for hierarchical clustering considering outliers
* Kernel Low-Rank and Sparse Graph for Unsupervised and Semi-Supervised Classification of Hyperspectral Images
* Semi-Supervised Novelty Detection Using SVM Entire Solution Path
Includes: de Morsier, F.[Frank] de Morsier, F.
de Moura Pinto, F.[Francisco]
Co Author Listing * Dynamic Voronoi diagram of complex sites
de Moura, E.S.[Edleno Silva]
Co Author Listing * signature-based bag of visual words method for image indexing and search, A
* Sorted dominant local color for searching large and heterogeneous image databases
de Moura, J.[Joaquim]
Co Author Listing * 3D Retinal Vessel Tree Segmentation and Reconstruction with OCT Images
* Detection of reactions to sound via gaze and global eye motion analysis using camera streaming
* Feature Definition and Selection for Epiretinal Membrane Characterization in Optical Coherence Tomography Images
* Optical Coherence Tomography Denoising by Means of a Fourier Butterworth Filter-Based Approach
de Moura, Y.M.[Yhasmin Mendes]
Co Author Listing * Progress in Remote Sensing of Photosynthetic Activity over the Amazon Basin
* Spectral analysis of amazon canopy phenology during the dry season using a tower hyperspectral camera and modis observations
de Muelenaere, P.
Co Author Listing * Omnifont recognition of text using topological recognition techniques
de Muinck, E.[Ebo]
Co Author Listing * Robust estimation of distance between sets of points
de Mulder, M.L.[Mark L.]
Co Author Listing * National Map: From Geography to Mapping and Back Again, The
de Munck, J.C.
Co Author Listing * computation of MR image distortions caused by tissue susceptibility using the boundary element method, The
de Murcia, J.
Co Author Listing * Spatio-temporally regularized reconstruction of gated SPECT myocardial image sequences
de Muynck, P.
Co Author Listing * Contour simplification for segmented still image and video coding: algorithms and experimental results
* Karhunen-Loeve Analysis of Dynamic Sequences of Thermographic Images for Early Breast Cancer Detection
* Thermal analysis of infra-red mammography
Index for "d"