de L. Silva, L.M.[Leandro M.]
Co Author Listing * reduced memory bandwidth and high throughput HDTV motion compensation decoder for H.264/AVC High 4:2:2 profile, A
de la Barre, R.
Co Author Listing * new design and algorithm for lenticular lenses display, A
* Simulation of autostereoscopic displays by geometrical ray tracing and implication of optical effects
* Validation of subpixel area based simulation for autostereoscopic displays with parallax barriers
Includes: de la Barre, R. de la Barré, R. de la Barre, R.[Rene]
de la Blanca Capilla, N.P.[Nicolas Perez]
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: de la Blanca Capilla, N.P.[Nicolas Perez]: nicolas AT ugr es
* Object Representation and Comparison Inferred from Its Medial Axis
Includes: de la Blanca Capilla, N.P.[Nicolas Perez] de la Blanca Capilla, N.P.[Nicolás Pérez] de la Blanca Capilla, N.P.[Nicolas Pérez]
de la Blanca, N.P.[N. Perez]
Co Author Listing * Applying deformable templates for cell image segmentation
* Applying Space State Models in Human Action Recognition: A Comparative Study
* Automatic Characterization of Spiral and Elliptic Galaxies from Digital Images
* Automatic Estimation of the LVQ-1 Parameters: Applications to Multispectral Image Classification
* Bayesian Image Restoration in Astronomy: Application to Images of the Recent Collision of Comet Shoemaker-Levy-9 with Jupiter
* Boundary Simplification Using a Multiscale Dominant Point Detection Algorithm
* Building up Templates for Non-Rigid Plane Outlines
* Cell Image Segmentation
* Characterizing Planar Outlines
* Combining Morphological Filters and Deformable Models to Design a 2-D Shape Based Retrieval System
* Comparative Study of Local Descriptors for Object Category Recognition: SIFT vs HMAX, A
* Deep CNNs for Object Detection Using Passive Millimeter Sensors
* Deformable Object Matching Based on Multi-scale Local Histograms
* Empirical Study of Multi-scale Filter Banks for Object Categorization
* Evaluation of three optical flow-based observation models for tracking
* Exploring STIP-based models for recognizing human interactions in TV videos
* Fitting Product of HMM to Human Motions
* HMM-Based Action Recognition Using Contour Histograms
* Human action recognition based on aggregated local motion estimates
* Human Action Recognition Using Optical Flow Accumulated Local Histograms
* Human interaction categorization by using audio-visual cues
* Human Interaction Recognition by Motion Decoupling
* Human Motion Characterization Using Spatio-temporal Features
* Labeling Still Image Databases Using Graphical Models
* Learning Features for Human Action Recognition Using Multilayer Architectures
* Locating and Segmenting 3D Deformable Objects by Using Clusters of Contour Fragments
* Matching Deformable Features Based on Oriented Multi-scale Filter Banks
* Matching Deformable Regions Using Local Histograms of Differential Invariants
* New Approach to 2D Shapes Characterization, A
* new methodology to automatically segment biomedical images, A
* optical flow probabilistic observation model for tracking, An
* performance of regularized discriminant analysis versus non-parametric classifiers applied to high-dimensional image classification, The
* Physically Based Active Shape Models: Initialization and Optimization
* RBM-based Silhouette Encoding for Human Action Modelling
* Real-Time Tracking Using Multiple Target Models
* Recovering Non-rigid 3D Shape Using a Plane+Parallax Approach
* Using Optical Flow as Evidence for Probabilistic Tracking
Includes: de la Blanca, N.P.[N. Perez] de la Blanca, N.P.[N. Pérez] de la Blanca, N.P.[Nicolás Pérez] de la Blanca, N.P.
37 for de la Blanca, N.P.
de la Cal Marin, E.A.[Enrique A.]
Co Author Listing * email: de la Cal Marin, E.A.[Enrique A.]: kike AT odv3 optica csic es
de la Calle Silos, E.
Co Author Listing * Mid-level feature set for specific event and anomaly detection in crowded scenes
Includes: de la Calle Silos, E. de-la-Calle-Silos, E.
de la Calle Silos, F.
Co Author Listing * Synchrony-Based Feature Extraction for Robust Automatic Speech Recognition
Includes: de la Calle Silos, F. de-la-Calle-Silos, F.
de la Calle, A.[Alejandro]
Co Author Listing * Geometric Interpretation of CNNs' Last Layer
de la Calle, M.
Co Author Listing * Point Cloud Visualization in an Open Source 3D Glob3
de la Calleja, J.[Jorge]
Co Author Listing * Imbalanced Problem in Morphological Galaxy Classification, The
de la Casa, A.
Co Author Listing * Soybean crop coverage estimation from NDVI images with different spatial resolution to evaluate yield variability in a plot
de la Cour, J.L.[Jacqueline L.]
Co Author Listing * Reef-Scale Thermal Stress Monitoring of Coral Ecosystems: New 5-km Global Products from NOAA Coral Reef Watch
* Remote Sensing of Coral Bleaching Using Temperature and Light: Progress towards an Operational Algorithm
* Validation of Reef-Scale Thermal Stress Satellite Products for Coral Bleaching Monitoring
de la Cruz Cayapan, C.V.
Co Author Listing * Analysis of the Regional Ionosphere at Low Latitudes in Support of the Biomass ESA Mission
Includes: de la Cruz Cayapan, C.V. de la Cruz-Cayapan, C.V.
de la Cruz Rodriguez, S.[Sergio]
Co Author Listing * Joint Freehand Ultrasound and Endoscopic Reconstruction of Brain Tumors
* Rendering of brain tumors using endoneurosonography
* Use of Ultrasound and Computer Vision for 3D Reconstruction
Includes: de la Cruz Rodriguez, S.[Sergio] de la Cruz-Rodríguez, S.[Sergio]
de la Cruz, A.F.[Adrian Flores]
Co Author Listing * Roles of the S3MPC: Monitoring, Validation and Evolution of Sentinel-3 Altimetry Observations, The
Includes: de la Cruz, A.F.[Adrian Flores] de la Cruz, A.F.[Adrián Flores]
de la Cruz, A.P.[Adrian Pedroza]
Co Author Listing * Real Time Hardware Accelerator for Image Filtering
Includes: de la Cruz, A.P.[Adrian Pedroza] de-la-Crúz, A.P.[Adrian Pedroza]
de la Cruz, D.F.
Co Author Listing * RADARSAT-2 Quad-Polarized Time Series for Monitoring Crop and Soil Conditions in Barrax, Spain, A
De la Cruz, E.I.[Edgar I.]
Co Author Listing * Augmented Reality System for Training and Assistance in the Management of Industrial Equipment and Instruments
de la Cruz, F.[Fernando]
Co Author Listing * New Method for the Estimation of Broadband Apparent Albedo Using Hyperspectral Airborne Hemispherical Directional Reflectance Factor Values, A
de la Cruz, J.[Julio]
Co Author Listing * novel content-adaptive image compression system, A
* Super-resolution with selective filter based on adaptive window and variable macro-block size
Includes: de la Cruz, J.[Julio] de la Cruz, J.
de la Cruz, J.M.[Jesus M.]
Co Author Listing * Acquisition of Agronomic Images with Sufficient Quality by Automatic Exposure Time Control and Histogram Matching
* Combination of Attributes in Stereovision Matching for Fish-Eye Lenses in Forest Analysis
* Fuzzy Cognitive Maps for stereovision matching
* Improving Stereovision Matching through Supervised Learning
* Local stereovision matching through the ADALINE neural network
* Neural-Network Model in Stereovision Matching, A
* On Combining Support Vector Machines and Simulated Annealing in Stereovision Matching
* Pattern Recognition Learning Applied to Stereovision Matching
* Performance Analysis of Homomorphic Systems for Image Change Detection
* Relaxation by Hopfield Network in Stereo Image Matching
* Relaxation labeling in stereo image matching
* Stereo Matching Based on the Self-Organizing Feature-Mapping Algorithm
* Stereo Matching Technique Based on the Perceptron Criterion Function
* Stereovision matching through support vector machines
Includes: de la Cruz, J.M.[Jesus M.] de la Cruz, J.M.[Jesús M.] de la Cruz, J.M.[Jesús Manuel] de la Cruz, J.M.
14 for de la Cruz, J.M.
de la Cruz, R.M.
Co Author Listing * Rs-based Water Resources Inventory Of The Philippines: Capacity Building Efforts For Nationwide Implementation
de la Cuesta, A.G.
Co Author Listing * Biometric Identification Using Motion History Images of a Speaker's Lip Movements
de la Escalera, A.[Arturo]
Co Author Listing * Adaptative Road Lanes Detection and Classification
* Computer vision and laser scanner road environment perception
* Driver drowsiness detection system under infrared illumination for an intelligent vehicle
* Driver Monitoring Based on Low-Cost 3-D Sensors
* Estimation and Prediction of the Vehicle's Motion Based on Visual Odometry and Kalman Filter
* Homography-Based Navigation System for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
* Learning Probabilistic Awareness Models for Detecting Abnormalities in Vehicle Motions
* Model based vehicle detection for intelligent vehicles
* Multi-resolution Image Analysis for Vehicle Detection
* Pedestrian Detection and Tracking Based on Far Infrared Visual Information
* Road traffic sign detection and classification
* Traffic sign recognition and analysis for intelligent vehicles
* Visual sign information extraction and identification by deformable models for intelligent vehicles
Includes: de la Escalera, A.[Arturo] de La Escalera, A.[Arturo] de la Escalera, A.
13 for de la Escalera, A.
de La Fortelle, A.
Co Author Listing * Algorithm for Supervised Driving of Cooperative Semi-Autonomous Vehicles, An
* Autonomous Intersection Management systems: criteria, implementation and evaluation
* Geometrical model to drive vision systems with error propagation
* REALISE: Reconstruction of REALity from Image SEquences
* Service-Oriented Cooperation Models and Mechanisms for Heterogeneous Driverless Vehicles at Continuous Static Critical Sections
* State-Driven Priority Scheduling Mechanisms for Driverless Vehicles Approaching Intersections
Includes: de La Fortelle, A. de La Fortelle, A.[Arnaud] de la Fortelle, A.
de la Fraga, L.G.[Luis Gerardo]
Co Author Listing * Deformable Volumetric Simplex Meshes
* Direct 3D Metric Reconstruction from Multiple Views Using Differential Evolution
* Direct Calibration by Fitting of Cuboids to a Single Image Using Differential Evolution
* Euclidean Distance Fit of Ellipses with a Genetic Algorithm
* fiducial tag invariant to rotation, translation, and perspective transformations, A
* Lightweight Library for Augmented Reality Applications, A
* Optimal Triangulation in 3D Computer Vision Using a Multi-objective Evolutionary Algorithm
* Point Set Matching with Order Type
* Self-calibration from Planes Using Differential Evolution
* Triangulation Using Differential Evolution
Includes: de la Fraga, L.G.[Luis Gerardo] de la Fraga, L.G.[Luis G.]
10 for de la Fraga, L.G.
de la Fuente Lopez, E.[Eusebio]
Co Author Listing * Inspection of Stamped Sheet Metal Car Parts Using a Multiresolution Image Fusion Technique
Includes: de la Fuente Lopez, E.[Eusebio] de la Fuente López, E.[Eusebio]
de la Fuente Prieto, J.
Co Author Listing * Augmented Reality in Architecture: Rebuilding Archeological Heritage
de la Fuente Saiz, D.[Daniel]
Co Author Listing * Calibration of METRIC Model to Estimate Energy Balance over a Drip-Irrigated Apple Orchard
Includes: de la Fuente Saiz, D.[Daniel] de la Fuente-Sáiz, D.[Daniel]
de la Fuente, E.
Co Author Listing * New Approach to Minimize the Energy of Deformable Contours, A
* On-line machine vision system for detect split defects in sheet-metal forming processes
Includes: de la Fuente, E. de la Fuente, E.[Eusebio]
de la Fuente, J.[Juan]
Co Author Listing * Characterization of the Kinematics of Three Bears Landslide in Northern California Using L-band InSAR Observations
de La Garanderie, G.P.
Co Author Listing * Back to Butterworth: A Fourier basis for 3D surface relief hole filling within RGB-D imagery
* Eliminating the Blind Spot: Adapting 3D Object Detection and Monocular Depth Estimation to 360° Panoramic Imagery
* Generative adversarial framework for depth filling via Wasserstein metric, cosine transform and domain transfer
* Improved Depth Recovery In Consumer Depth Cameras via Disparity Space Fusion within Cross-spectral Stereo
Includes: de La Garanderie, G.P. de La Garanderie, G.P.[Grégoire Payen] de La Garanderie, G.P.[Gregoire Payen]
de la Gorce, M.[Martin]
Co Author Listing * Fast Dichotomic Multiple Search Algorithm for Shortest Circular Path
* Model-Based 3D Hand Pose Estimation from Monocular Video
* Model-based hand tracking with texture, shading and self-occlusions
* Monocular Hand Pose Estimation Using Variable Metric Gradient-Descent
* Patchwork Stereo: Scalable, Structure-Aware 3D Reconstruction in Man-Made Environments
* Segmentation, Ordering and Multi-object Tracking Using Graphical Models
* variational approach to monocular hand-pose estimation, A
Includes: de la Gorce, M.[Martin] de La Gorce, M.[Martin]
7 for de la Gorce, M.
de la Guardia, M.F.[Mario F.]
Co Author Listing * Method and apparatus for reducing the gray scale resolution of a digitized image
de la Higuera, C.[Colin]
Co Author Listing * bibliographical study of grammatical inference, A
* Computing the Overlaps of Two Maps
* On the complexity of submap isomorphism and maximum common submap problems
* Polynomial Algorithm for Submap Isomorphism: Application to Searching Patterns in Images, A
* Polynomial algorithms for subisomorphism of nD open combinatorial maps
* Probabilistic Finite-State Machines-Part I
* Probabilistic Finite-State Machines-Part II
Includes: de la Higuera, C.[Colin] de la Higuera, C.
7 for de la Higuera, C.
de la Hoz, E.C.[Edgar Cardenas]
Co Author Listing * Measuring Process Dynamics and Nuclear Migration for Clones of Neural Progenitor Cells
* Separating Touching Cells Using Pixel Replicated Elliptical Shape Models
Includes: de la Hoz, E.C.[Edgar Cardenas] De La Hoz, E.C.
de la Hucha Arce, F.
Co Author Listing * Generalized Signal Utility for LMMSE Signal Estimation With Application to Greedy Quantization in Wireless Sensor Networks
* On the Convexity of Bit Depth Allocation for Linear MMSE Estimation in Wireless Sensor Networks
Includes: de la Hucha Arce, F. de la Hucha Arce, F.[Fernando]
de la Hunty, M.[Miles]
Co Author Listing * Linear Facial Expression Transfer with Active Appearance Models
de la Luz Martinez, J.[Jose]
Co Author Listing * Pilot Study to Estimate Forage Mass from Unmanned Aerial Vehicles in a Semi-Arid Rangeland, A
de la Monte, S.M.[Suzanne M.]
Co Author Listing * Lattice theory approach to metastatic disease patterns in autopsied human patients: Application to metastatic neuroblastoma
de la Parra, A.F.[Adrian Flores]
Co Author Listing * How to Choose Myofiber Orientation in a Biventricular Finite Element Model?
Includes: de la Parra, A.F.[Adrian Flores] de la Parra, A.F.[Adrián Flores]
de la Pava, I.[Ivan]
Co Author Listing * Emotion Assessment by Variability-Based Ranking of Coherence Features from EEG
* Gaussian Process Emulator for Estimating the Volume of Tissue Activated During Deep Brain Stimulation, A
* Hierarchical K-Nearest Neighbor Approach for Volume of Tissue Activated Estimation, A
Includes: de la Pava, I.[Ivan] de la Pava, I.[Iván] de La Pava, I.[Iván]
de la Riva, J.
Co Author Listing * Aerial Mapping and Multi-Sensors Approaches from Remote Sensing Applied to the Roman Archaeological Heritage
* Assessment of Methods for Land Surface Temperature Retrieval from Landsat-5 TM Images Applicable to Multiscale Tree-Grass Ecosystem Modeling
* Forest Fire Severity Assessment Using ALS Data in a Mediterranean Environment
* Interpolation Routines Assessment in ALS-Derived Digital Elevation Models for Forestry Applications
* Temporal Transferability of Pine Forest Attributes Modeling Using Low-Density Airborne Laser Scanning Data
* TerraSAR-X Data for Burn Severity Evaluation in Mediterranean Forests on Sloped Terrain
Includes: de la Riva, J. de la Riva, J.[Juan]
de la Riva, M.
Co Author Listing * Bayesian 3D ConvNets for Action Recognition from Few Examples
de la Riviere, J.B.[Jean Baptiste]
Co Author Listing * Hand Postures Recognition in Large-Display VR Environments
Includes: de la Riviere, J.B.[Jean Baptiste] de la Rivière, J.B.[Jean-Baptiste]
de la Rosa Aguilar, E.[Edgar]
Co Author Listing * Robotic System for Automation of Water Quality Monitoring and Feeding in Aquaculture Shadehouse
de la Rosa Trevin, J.M.
Co Author Listing * image processing approach to the simulation of electron microscopy volumes of atomic structures, An
Includes: de la Rosa Trevin, J.M. de la Rosa-Trevin, J.M.
de la Rosa, J.L.[Josep Lluis]
Co Author Listing * Review of Methods to Predict Social Image Interestingness and Memorability
Includes: de la Rosa, J.L.[Josep Lluis] de la Rosa, J.L.[Josep Lluís]
de la Rosa, R.[Raul]
Co Author Listing * High-Resolution Airborne UAV Imagery to Assess Olive Tree Crown Parameters Using 3D Photo Reconstruction: Application in Breeding Trials
Includes: de la Rosa, R.[Raul] de la Rosa, R.[Raúl]
de la Rosette, J.J.M.C.H.[Jean J.M.C.H.]
Co Author Listing * Entropy of Ultrasound-Contrast-Agent Velocity Fields for Angiogenesis Imaging in Prostate Cancer
de la Rubia, D.[David]
Co Author Listing * Reconstruction of As-is Semantic 3D Models of Unorganised Storehouses
de la Torre Bueno, J.[Jose]
Co Author Listing * Automated system for combining bright field and fluorescent microscopy
Includes: de la Torre Bueno, J.[Jose] de la Torre-Bueno, J.[Jose]
de la Torre Frade, F.[Fernando]
Co Author Listing * Guide to the Carnegie Mellon University Multimodal Activity (CMU-MMAC) Database
* Omnidirectional Video Capturing, Multiple People Tracking and Identification for Meeting Monitoring
Includes: de la Torre Frade, F.[Fernando] de la Torre-Frade, F.[Fernando] de la Torre Frade, F.
de la Torre Hernandez, J.M.
Co Author Listing * Mechanical Approach for Smooth Surface Fitting to Delineate Vessel Walls in Optical Coherence Tomography Images, A
Includes: de la Torre Hernandez, J.M. de la Torre Hernández, J.M.
de la Torre Juarez, M.[Manuel]
Co Author Listing * Benefits of a Closely-Spaced Satellite Constellation of Atmospheric Polarimetric Radio Occultation Measurements
* GNSS-RO Refractivity Bias Correction Under Ducting Layer Using Surface-Reflection Signal
* Sensitivity of PAZ LEO Polarimetric GNSS Radio-Occultation Experiment to Precipitation Events
Includes: de la Torre Juarez, M.[Manuel] de la Torre Juárez, M.[Manuel] de la Torre-Juarez, M.
de la Torre, A.
Co Author Listing * Channel optimized matrix quantizer (COMQ) in CELP coding
* Class-Based Parametric Approximation to Histogram Equalization for ASR
de la Torre, E.
Co Author Listing * HEVC to VP9 transcoder
* Runtime-Scalable and Hardware-Accelerated Approach to On-Board Linear Unmixing of Hyperspectral Images, A
* scalable H.264/AVC deblocking filter architecture, A
Includes: de la Torre, E. de la Torre, E.[Eduardo]
de la Torre, F.[Fernando]
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: de la Torre, F.[Fernando]: ftorre AT cs cmu edu
* AAM Derived Face Representations for Robust Facial Action Recognition
* Action unit detection with segment-based SVMs
* Active conditional models
* Additive Component Analysis
* Aligned Cluster Analysis for temporal segmentation of human motion
* Approximate Grassmannian Intersections: Subspace-Valued Subspace Learning
* Automatic Clustering of Faces in Meetings
* Automatic Learning of Appearance Face Models
* Bilinear Active Appearance Models
* Bilinear Kernel Reduced Rank Regression for Facial Expression Synthesis
* Branch-and-Bound Framework for Unsupervised Common Event Discovery, A
* Canonical locality preserving Latent Variable Model for discriminative pose inference
* Cascade of Tasks for facial expression analysis
* Complex Non-rigid Motion 3D Reconstruction by Union of Subspaces
* Component Analysis methods for pattern recognition
* Confidence Preserving Machine for Facial Action Unit Detection
* Continuous AU intensity estimation using localized, sparse facial feature space
* Continuous Generalized Procrustes analysis
* Continuous procrustes analysis to learn 2D shape models from 3D objects
* Continuous Regression for Non-rigid Image Alignment
* Deep multi-task learning for gait-based biometrics
* Deformable Graph Matching
* Discriminative Optimization: Theory and Applications to Computer Vision
* Discriminative Optimization: Theory and Applications to Point Cloud Registration
* Driver Gaze Tracking and Eyes Off the Road Detection System
* Dynamic Cascades with Bidirectional Bootstrapping for Action Unit Detection in Spontaneous Facial Behavior
* Dynamic Coupled Component Analysis
* Editorial: Special Issue on Deep Learning for Face Analysis
* Efficient image alignment using linear appearance models
* Eigenfiltering for Flexible EigenTracking (EFE)
* Error-Correcting Factorization
* Estimating smile intensity: A better way
* Face recognition using enhanced linear discriminant analysis
* Face recognition using Histograms of Oriented Gradients
* Facial Action Transfer with Personalized Bilinear Regression
* Facial Action Unit Event Detection by Cascade of Tasks
* Facial feature detection with optimal pixel reduction SVM
* Factorized Graph Matching
* Fast and Robust Circular Object Detection With Probabilistic Pairwise Voting
* Fast incremental method for matrix completion: An application to trajectory correction
* Feature and Region Selection for Visual Learning
* Filtered Component Analysis to Increase Robustness to Local Minima in Appearance Models
* Fixed-rank representation for unsupervised visual learning
* Framework for Modeling the Appearance of 3D Articulated Figures, A
* Framework for Robust Subspace Learning, A
* Functional Regression Approach to Facial Landmark Tracking, A
* Generalized Canonical Time Warping
* Generalized time warping for multi-modal alignment of human motion
* Global supervised descent method
* Hierarchical Aligned Cluster Analysis for Temporal Clustering of Human Motion
* Hierarchical CRF with product label spaces for parts-based models
* Histogram Concavity Analysis as an Aid in Threshold Selection
* How much training data for facial action unit detection?
* Inverse Composition Discriminative Optimization for Point Cloud Registration
* Joint Patch and Multi-label Learning for Facial Action Unit and Holistic Expression Recognition
* Joint patch and multi-label learning for facial action unit detection
* Joint segmentation and classification of human actions in video
* Latent Gaussian Mixture Regression for Human Pose Estimation
* Learning 3D appearance models from video
* Learning a generic 3D face model from 2D image databases using incremental Structure-from-Motion
* Learning discriminative localization from weakly labeled data
* Learning facial action units with spatiotemporal cues and multi-label sampling
* Learning good features for Active Shape Models
* Learning image alignment without local minima for face detection and tracking
* Learning Kernel Expansions for Image Classification
* Learning Spatial and Temporal Cues for Multi-Label Facial Action Unit Detection
* Least-Squares Framework for Component Analysis, A
* Least-Squares Unified View of PCA, LDA, CCA and Spectral Graph Methods, A
* Local isomorphism to solve the pre-image problem in kernel methods
* Local minima free Parameterized Appearance Models
* Matrix Completion for Weakly-Supervised Multi-Label Image Classification
* Max-Margin Early Event Detectors
* Metric Learning for Image Alignment
* Model-Based Face De-Identification
* Motion from Structure (MfS): Searching for 3D Objects in Cluttered Point Trajectories
* Motion Words for Videos
* Multi-label Discriminative Weakly-Supervised Human Activity Recognition and Localization
* Non-rigid tracking of musk shrews in video for detection of emetic episodes
* Optimal feature selection for subspace image matching
* Optimal feature selection for support vector machines
* Optimal no-intersection multi-label binary localization for time series using totally unimodular linear programming
* Oriented Discriminant Analysis
* Parameterized Kernel Principal Component Analysis: Theory and applications to supervised and unsupervised image alignment
* Pareto discriminant analysis
* Pareto models for discriminative multiclass linear dimensionality reduction
* probabilistic Framework for Rigid and Non-rigid Appearance Based Tracking and Recognition, A
* Relaxed Exponential Kernels for Unsupervised Learning
* Representational Oriented Component Analysis (ROCA) for Face Recognition with One Sample Image per Training Class
* Road Curb Detection and Localization With Monocular Forward-View Vehicle Camera
* Robust Matrix Factorization with Unknown Noise
* Robust normalization of silhouettes for recognition applications
* Robust Parameterized Component Analysis
* Robust Parameterized Component Analysis: Theory and Applications to 2D Facial Appearance Models
* Robust Principal Component Analysis for Computer vision
* Robust Principal Component Analysis for Improving Cognitive Brain States Discrimination from fMRI
* Robust Regression
* Robust Regression
* Selective Transfer Machine for Personalized Facial Action Unit Detection
* Selective Transfer Machine for Personalized Facial Expression Analysis
* Semantic Component Analysis
* Semi-supervised learning of multi-factor models for face de-identification
* Sequential Max-Margin Event Detectors
* Soft-Margin Mixture of Regressions
* Source constrained clustering
* Spatio-temporal Matching for Human Detection in Video
* Spatio-Temporal Matching for Human Pose Estimation in Video
* Subspace eyetracking for driver warning
* Subspace Procrustes Analysis
* Subspace Procrustes Analysis
* Supervised Descent Method and Its Applications to Face Alignment
* Supervised local subspace learning for continuous head pose estimation
* Temporal segmentation and activity classification from first-person sensing
* Temporal Segmentation of Facial Behavior
* Text to visual synthesis with appearance models
* Towards Real-World Face De-Identification
* Unifying Nuclear Norm and Bilinear Factorization Approaches for Low-Rank Matrix Decomposition
* Unsupervised discovery of facial events
* Unsupervised Image-to-Video Clothing Transfer
* Unsupervised Synchrony Discovery in Human Interaction
* Unsupervised Temporal Commonality Discovery
* View Alignment with Dynamically Updated Affine Tracking
* View-Based Adaptive Affine Tracking
* Weakly supervised discriminative localization and classification: A joint learning process
Includes: de la Torre, F.[Fernando] de la Torre, F.
126 for de la Torre, F.
de la Torre, I.
Co Author Listing * Multi-scale neural texture classification using the GPU as a stream processing engine
de la Torre, J.[Jordi]
Co Author Listing * Weighted kappa loss function for multi-class classification of ordinal data in deep learning
de la Torre, M.[Miguel]
Co Author Listing * adaptive ensemble-based system for face recognition in person re-identification, An
* Adaptive skew-sensitive ensembles for face recognition in video surveillance
* Individual-specific management of reference data in adaptive ensembles for face re-identification
* Self-Updating with Facial Trajectories for Video-to-Video Face Recognition
Includes: de la Torre, M.[Miguel] de-la-Torre, M.[Miguel] De-la-Torre, M.[Miguel]
de la Torre, M.V.[Mar Vilanova]
Co Author Listing * Goal-Driven Phenotyping Through Spectral Imaging for Grape Aromatic Ripeness Assessment
de la Torre, Y.
Co Author Listing * Coastal Digital Surface Model on Low Contrast Images
de la Vega Panizo, R.
Co Author Listing * Validation and comparison of Advanced Differential Interferometry Techniques: Murcia metropolitan area case study
Includes: de la Vega Panizo, R. de la Vega-Panizo, R.
de la Vega, R.
Co Author Listing * Designing OSED's (order statistic edge detectors)
de la Villa Cuenca, A.
Co Author Listing * Protocol to Cipher Digital Images Based on Cat Maps and Cellular Automata, A
Includes: de la Villa Cuenca, A. de la Villa-Cuenca, A.
de la Zerda, A.
Co Author Listing * Difference-Frequency Ultrasound Imaging With Non-Linear Contrast
* Optimization of the Trade-Off Between Speckle Reduction and Axial Resolution in Frequency Compounding
de Laat, R.[Ruben]
Co Author Listing * Integration of BIM and GIS: The development of the CityGML GeoBIM extension
de Laet, T.[Tinne]
Co Author Listing * adaptable system for RGB-D based human body detection and pose estimation, An
* Shape-Based Online Multitarget Tracking and Detection for Targets Causing Multiple Measurements: Variational Bayesian Clustering and Lossless Data Association
de Lamare, R.C.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Widely Linear Reduced-Rank Beamforming Based on Joint Iterative Optimization
* Design of Compressed Sensing System With Probability-Based Prior Information
* Distributed Compressed Estimation Based on Compressive Sensing
* Distributed Spectrum Estimation Based on Alternating Mixed Discrete-Continuous Adaptation
* Likelihood-Based Adaptive Learning in Stochastic State-Based Models
* Maximum Entropy-Based Interference-Plus-Noise Covariance Matrix Reconstruction for Robust Adaptive Beamforming
* Reduced-Rank DOA Estimation Algorithms Based on Alternating Low-Rank Decomposition
* Robust Adaptive Beamforming Using a Low-Complexity Shrinkage-Based Mismatch Estimation Algorithm
* Sparsity-Aware Adaptive Algorithms Based on Alternating Optimization and Shrinkage
* Strategies to improve the performance of very low bit rate speech coders and application to a variable rate 1.2 kb/s codec
Includes: de Lamare, R.C. de Lamare, R.C.[Rodrigo C.]
10 for de Lamare, R.C.
de Lameillieure, J.L.P.
Co Author Listing * Comments on A Predictor Switching Scheme for DPCM Coding of Video Signals
* Functional Coding of Video Using a Shape-Adaptive DCT Algorithm and an Object-Based Motion Prediction Toolbox
* IDCT output range before clipping in MPEG video coding
* Single stage 280 Mbit/s coding of HDTV using HDPCM with a vector quantizer based on masking functions
* Study of the subjective performance of a range of MPEG-2 encoders
* Subband based TV coding
Includes: de Lameillieure, J.L.P. de Lameillieure, J.L.P.[Jan L.P.]
de Lange, A.[Arno]
Co Author Listing * Performance Assessment of Balloon-Borne Trace Gas Sounding with the Terahertz Channel of TELIS
de Lange, D.J.J.
Co Author Listing * Super-resolution of faces using the epipolar constraint
* Super-Resolution on Moving Objects and Background
de Lange, E.E.
Co Author Listing * Merging parametric active contours within homogeneous image regions for MRI-based lung segmentation
* MRI Ventilation Analysis by Merging Parametric Active Contours
de Lange, N.[Norbert]
Co Author Listing * Urbis Project: Identification And Characterization Of Potential Urban Development Areas As A Web-based Service, The
de Lange, T.[Thomas]
Co Author Listing * Kvasir-seg: A Segmented Polyp Dataset
de Langlard, M.[Mathieu]
Co Author Listing * efficiency improved recognition algorithm for highly overlapping ellipses: Application to dense bubbly flows, An
* multiscale method for shape recognition of overlapping elliptical particles, A
Includes: de Langlard, M.[Mathieu] de Langlard, M.
De Lannoy, G.[Gabrielle]
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Three Trapezoid Models Using Optical and Thermal Satellite Imagery for Water Table Depth Monitoring in Estonian Bogs, A
* Inferring Water Table Depth Dynamics from ENVISAT-ASAR C-Band Backscatter over a Range of Peatlands from Deeply-Drained to Natural Conditions
* SMOS-IC: An Alternative SMOS Soil Moisture and Vegetation Optical Depth Product
Includes: De Lannoy, G.[Gabrielle] de Lannoy, G.[Gabrielle]
de Lannoy, G.J.M.[Gabrielle J. M.]
Co Author Listing * Assimilation of MODIS Snow Cover Fraction Observations into the NASA Catchment Land Surface Model
de Lara, J.R.C.[Jose Ramon Calvo]
Co Author Listing * Beam-search Formant Tracking Algorithm Based on Trajectory Functions for Continuous Speech
Includes: de Lara, J.R.C.[Jose Ramon Calvo] de Lara, J.R.C.[José Ramón Calvo]
de Lara, R.
Co Author Listing * RPAS in The Support for Photogrammetry Education: Cases in Topographic Mapping and Documentation of Historical Monuments
de Largy, J.[Jeff]
Co Author Listing * performance comparison of three software video codecs for IBM RISC System/6000 workstations, A
de Larriva, J.E.M.[Jose Emilio Merono]
Co Author Listing * Drift Correction of Lightweight Microbolometer Thermal Sensors On-Board Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Includes: de Larriva, J.E.M.[Jose Emilio Merono] de Larriva, J.E.M.[Jose Emilio Meroño]
de las Heras, A.[Ana]
Co Author Listing * impact of class imbalance in classification performance metrics based on the binary confusion matrix, The
de las Heras, L.P.[Lluis Pere]
Co Author Listing * And-Or Graph Grammar for Architectural Floor Plan Representation, Learning and Recognition. A Semantic, Structural and Hierarchical Model
* Attributed Graph Grammar for floor plan analysis
* CVC-FP and SGT: a new database for structural floor plan analysis and its groundtruthing tool
* ICDAR 2013 Robust Reading Competition
* Relational Models for Visual Understanding of Graphical Documents. Application to Architectural Drawings.
* Statistical segmentation and structural recognition for floor plan interpretation
* Unsupervised Wall Detector in Architectural Floor Plans
* Use case visual Bag-of-Words techniques for camera based identity document classification
* Wall Patch-Based Segmentation in Architectural Floorplans
Includes: de las Heras, L.P.[Lluis Pere] de las Heras, L.P.[Lluís-Pere] de las Heras, L.P.[Lluis-Pere] de las Heras, L.P.
9 for de las Heras, L.P.
de Lathauwer, L.[Lieven]
Co Author Listing * Algorithms for Canonical Polyadic Decomposition With Block-Circulant Factors
* Double coupled canonical polyadic decomposition of third-order tensors: Algebraic algorithm and relaxed uniqueness conditions
* Nonnegative Matrix Factorization Using Nonnegative Polynomial Approximations
Includes: de Lathauwer, L.[Lieven] De Lathauwer, L.[Lieven] de Lathauwer, L.
de Laurentiis, R.
Co Author Listing * Coastline extraction from SAR images and a method for the evaluation of the coastline precision
de Lavarene, B.C.[Brice Chaix]
Co Author Listing * Efficient Demosaicing Through Recursive Filtering
* Practical implementation of LMMSE demosaicing using luminance and chrominance spaces
de Lazaro Torres, M.L.[Maria Luisa]
Co Author Listing * WebGIS and Geospatial Technologies for Landscape Education on Personalized Learning Contexts
Includes: de Lazaro Torres, M.L.[Maria Luisa] de Lázaro Torres, M.L.[María Luisa]
de Lean, B.C.[Bruno C.]
Co Author Listing * Vision-based operating method and system
de Leener, B.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Segmentation of the Spinal Cord and Spinal Canal Coupled With Vertebral Labeling
de Leeuw, D.[Dries]
Co Author Listing * Gamification-Based Approach on Indoor Wayfinding Research, A
de Leeuw, G.[Gerrit]
Co Author Listing * Contrasting Aerosol Optical Characteristics and Source Regions During Summer and Winter Pollution Episodes in Nanjing, China
* Development, Production and Evaluation of Aerosol Climate Data Records from European Satellite Observations (Aerosol_cci)
* Estimating Spatio-Temporal Variations of PM2.5 Concentrations Using VIIRS-Derived AOD in the Guanzhong Basin, China
* Himawari-8-Derived Aerosol Optical Depth Using an Improved Time Series Algorithm Over Eastern China
* Impact of the Control Measures during the COVID-19 Outbreak on Air Pollution in China, The
* Preliminary Investigation of a New AHI Aerosol Optical Depth (AOD) Retrieval Algorithm and Evaluation with Multiple Source AOD Measurements in China
de Leeuw, J.
Co Author Listing * Assessment of the Accuracy of Volunteered Road Map Production in Western Kenya, An
* Function of Remote Sensing in Support of Environmental Policy, The
* Length of Growing Period over Africa: Variability and Trends from 30 Years of NDVI Time Series
* Potential and Uptake of Remote Sensing in Insurance: A Review, The
* Reviving Legacy Population Maps With Object-Oriented Image Processing Techniques
* Rise of Collaborative Mapping: Trends and Future Directions, The
* What Four Decades of Earth Observation Tell Us about Land Degradation in the Sahel?
Includes: de Leeuw, J. de Leeuw, J.[Jan]
7 for de Leeuw, J.
de Leo, C.[Carter]
Co Author Listing * Design and implementation of a wide area, large-scale camera network
* Multicamera Video Summarization from Optimal Reconstruction
* Search Tracker: Human-Derived Object Tracking in the Wild Through Large-Scale Search and Retrieval
* VISNET: A distributed vision testbed
Includes: de Leo, C.[Carter] de Leo, C.
De Leo, V.[Vito]
Co Author Listing * Monitoring of Surface Temperature on Parco delle Biancane (Italian Geothermal Area) Using Optical Satellite Data, UAV and Field Campaigns
de Leon, P.
Co Author Listing * Low-Complexity Voice Detector for Mobile Environments
De Leonardis, C.
Co Author Listing * Review on research studies and monitoring system applied to cetaceans in the Gulf of Taranto (Northern Ionian sea, Central-Eastern Mediterranean Sea)
de Leone, J.
Co Author Listing * Hierarchical Representation of Chain-Encoded Binary Image Contours
de Leone, R.
Co Author Listing * Binary image synthesis using mixed linear integer programming
de Lesegno, P.V.
Co Author Listing * Analysis and comparison of quality metrics with reference based on uniform colour spaces
de Ley, P.[Paul]
Co Author Listing * Multi-focal nematode image classification using the 3D X-Ray Transform
de Lima Filho, E.B.
Co Author Listing * Universal Image Compression Using Multiscale Recurrent Patterns With Adaptive Probability Model
de Lima Hernandez, R.[Roberto]
Co Author Listing * Overview of Innovative Heritage Deliverables Based on Remote Sensing Techniques, An
* Remote Sensing Data As Basis for The Modelling and Reassembly Of Dismantled Heritage Structures
Includes: de Lima Hernandez, R.[Roberto] de Lima Hernandez, R.
de Lima Santos, I.C.[Isabel Carolina]
Co Author Listing * Remote Sensing to Detect Nests of the Leaf-Cutting Ant Atta sexdens (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) in Teak Plantations
de Lima, B.C.[Bruna Coelho]
Co Author Listing * Modeling Hyperspectral Response of Water-Stress Induced Lettuce Plants Using Artificial Neural Networks
de Lima, B.S.L.P.[Beatriz S.L.P.]
Co Author Listing * Genetic-Algorithm-Based Fusion System Optimization for 3D Image Interpretation, A
de Lima, C.H.M.
Co Author Listing * On the Secrecy of Interference-Limited Networks under Composite Fading Channels
de Lima, C.M.[Carlos Magno]
Co Author Listing * Using virtual reality and percolation theory to visualize fluid flow in porous media
de Lima, D.A.[D. Alves]
Co Author Listing * Hybrid Controller for Vision-Based Navigation of Autonomous Vehicles in Urban Environments, A
de Lima, G.V.L.[Geovana V. L.]
Co Author Listing * Complex Network-Based Approach to the Analysis and Classification of Images, A
de Lima, I.P.[Isabel Pedroso]
Co Author Listing * Current Practices in UAS-based Environmental Monitoring
de Lima, J.L.M.P.[Joao L.M.P.]
Co Author Listing * On the Use of Unmanned Aerial Systems for Environmental Monitoring
Includes: de Lima, J.L.M.P.[Joao L.M.P.] de Lima, J.L.M.P.[João L.M.P.]
de Lima, M.I.[M. Isabel]
Co Author Listing * On the Use of Unmanned Aerial Systems for Environmental Monitoring
de Lima, M.S.[Max Sousa]
Co Author Listing * Bayesian predictive kernel discriminant analysis
de Lima, O.
Co Author Listing * Signature line detection in scanned documents
de Lima, R.[Roberto]
Co Author Listing * Improving the construction of ORB through FPGA-based acceleration
* Toward a smart camera for fast high-level structure extraction
de Lima, V.[Vitor]
Co Author Listing * 3D Searchless Fractal Video Encoding at Low Bit Rates
* Very Low Bit-Rate Minimalist Video Encoder Based on Matching Pursuits, A
de Lin, S.[Shou]
Co Author Listing * Discovering the linear writing order of a two-dimensional ancient hieroglyphic script
de Loor, P.[Pierre]
Co Author Listing * From Decision to Action: Intentionality, A Guide for the Specification of Intelligent Agent's Behavior
de Lope, J.[Javier]
Co Author Listing * Fusion of probabilistic knowledge-based classification rules and learning automata for automatic recognition of digital images
de Lorenzo, G.
Co Author Listing * Simulation of the Expected Performance of a Seamless Scanner for Brain PET Based on Highly Pixelated CdTe Detectors
de los Reyes, G.
Co Author Listing * Video transcoding for resilience in wireless channels
de los Reyes, J.C.
Co Author Listing * Bilevel Parameter Learning for Higher-Order Total Variation Regularisation Models
* Infimal Convolution of Data Discrepancies for Mixed Noise Removal
Includes: de los Reyes, J.C. de los Reyes, J.C.[Juan Carlos]
de los Santos, E.P.[Enrique Priego]
Co Author Listing * Assessing the Accuracy of Automatically Extracted Shorelines on Microtidal Beaches from Landsat 7, Landsat 8 and Sentinel-2 Imagery
de Lotto, I.
Co Author Listing * Template-Matching Operator for Edge-Points Detection in Digital Pictures, A
* Two-dimensional transforms by minicomputers without matrix transposing
de Lotto, R.
Co Author Listing * Geomatics For Smart Cities: Obtaining The Urban Planning BAF Index From Existing Digital Maps
de Lourdes Bueno Trindade Galo, M.[Maria]
Co Author Listing * Radargrammetric approaches to the flat relief of the Amazon coast using COSMO-SkyMed and TerraSAR-X datasets
de Lozier, S.
Co Author Listing * Estimating Speed and Direction of Small Dynamic Targets through Optical Satellite Imaging
de Luca, A.[Antonio]
Co Author Listing * GISTURISMO Massa-Carrara: Advanced Territory's Dynamic Fruition Service for a Conscious Tourism
de Luca, C.[Claudio]
Co Author Listing * Coseismic Fault Model of Mw 8.3 2015 Illapel Earthquake (Chile) Retrieved from Multi-Orbit Sentinel1-A DInSAR Measurements
* Ground Deformation and Source Geometry of the 30 October 2016 Mw 6.5 Norcia Earthquake (Central Italy) Investigated Through Seismological Data, DInSAR Measurements, and Numerical Modelling
* On-Demand Web Tool for the Unsupervised Retrieval of Earth's Surface Deformation from SAR Data: The P-SBAS Service within the ESA G-POD Environment, An
* Parallel SBAS Approach for Sentinel-1 Interferometric Wide Swath Deformation Time-Series Generation: Algorithm Description and Products Quality Assessment, The
* Seismogenic Source Model of the 2019, Mw 5.9, East-Azerbaijan Earthquake (NW Iran) through the Inversion of Sentinel-1 DInSAR Measurements
* Taking Advantage of the ESA G-POD Service to Study Ground Deformation Processes in High Mountain Areas: A Valle d'Aosta Case Study, Northern Italy
* Use of Massive Deformation Datasets for the Analysis of Spatial and Temporal Evolution of Mauna Loa Volcano (Hawai'i), The
Includes: de Luca, C.[Claudio] De Luca, C.[Claudio] De Luca, C.
7 for de Luca, C.
de Luca, D.
Co Author Listing * Crossmedia integration of 3D contents for cultural communication
* Handheld Volumetric Scanner for 3d Printed Integrations of Historical Elements: Comparison and Results
Includes: de Luca, D. De Luca, D.
De Luca, G.[Gino]
Co Author Listing * Multi-procedural Virtual Reality Simulator for Orthopaedic Training, A
* Object-Based Land Cover Classification of Cork Oak Woodlands using UAV Imagery and Orfeo ToolBox
Includes: De Luca, G.[Gino] De Luca, G.[Giandomenico]
de Luca, L.
Co Author Listing * 2D/3D semantic annotation towards a set of spatially-oriented photographs
* 3D Virtual Anastylosis And Reconstruction Of Some Buildings in the Site of Saint-Simeon, Syria
* Analysis, Thematic Maps And Data Mining From Point Cloud To Ontology For Software Development
* Avignon Bridge: A 3D Reconstruction Project Integrating Archaeological, Historical and Gemorphological Issues, The
* Complete Framework Operating Spatially-oriented RTI in A 3D/2D Cultural Heritage Documentation and Analysis Tool, A
* Detailed Primitive-Based 3D Modeling of Architectural Elements
* Digital Diagnosis for The Autumn Statue (Marseille, France) : Photogrammetry, Digital Cartography and Construction of a Thesaurus, A
* Distribution of Semantic Annotations Towards a Set of Spatially-Oriented Photographs
* From Point Cloud To BIM: A Survey of Existing Approaches
* Fully Automated Incremental Photogrammetric Processing Dedicated For Collaborative Remote-computing Workflow, A
* Geometry vs Semantics: Open Issues on 3D Reconstruction of Architectural Elements
* Image-based Approach For The Architectural Modeling of Past States, An
* Multispectral Photogrammetric Data Acquisition and Processing Forwall Paintings Studies
* Photographer-Friendly Work-Flows for Image-Based Modelling of Heritage Artefacts
* Procedural Solution to Model Roman Masonry Structures, A
* Review of the As-Built BIM Approaches
* Robust and Versatile Pipeline for Automatic Photogrammetric-Based Registration of Multimodal Cultural Heritage Documentation, A
* Shape-Adjusted Tridimensional Reconstruction of Cultural Heritage Artifacts Using a Miniature Quadrotor, A
* versatile and low-cost 3D acquisition and processing pipeline for collecting mass of archaeological findings on the field, A
Includes: de Luca, L. de Luca, L.[Livio] De Luca, L. De Luca, L.[Livio]
19 for de Luca, L.
de Luca, P.G.
Co Author Listing * Printed character preclassification based on word structure
de Luca, V.[Valerio]
Co Author Listing * Packet losses and objective video quality metrics in H.264 video streaming
de Luccia, F.[Frank]
Co Author Listing * JPSS-1 VIIRS Pre-Launch Response Versus Scan Angle Testing and Performance
de Luccia, F.J.
Co Author Listing * Early On-Orbit Performance of the Visible Infrared Imaging Radiometer Suite Onboard the Suomi National Polar-Orbiting Partnership (S-NPP) Satellite
* JPSS-1VIIRS Prelaunch Polarization Testing and Performance
de Lucia Lobo, F.[Felipe]
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Atmospheric Correction Methods for Sentinel-2 MSI Images Applied to Amazon Floodplain Lakes
* Distribution of Artisanal and Small-Scale Gold Mining in the Tapajós River Basin (Brazilian Amazon) over the Past 40 Years and Relationship with Water Siltation
* Effects of Small-Scale Gold Mining Tailings on the Underwater Light Field in the Tapajós River Basin, Brazilian Amazon
* Mapping Mining Areas in the Brazilian Amazon Using MSI/Sentinel-2 Imagery (2017)
* Retrieving Total and Inorganic Suspended Sediments in Amazon Floodplain Lakes: A Multisensor Approach
* SNR (Signal-To-Noise Ratio) Impact on Water Constituent Retrieval from Simulated Images of Optically Complex Amazon Lakes
de Lucia, A.[Andrea]
Co Author Listing * Visual Framework for the Definition and Execution of Reverse Engineering Processes, A
De Lucia, E.H.[Evan H.]
Co Author Listing * Spatiotemporal Derivation of Intermittent Ponding in a Maize-Soybean Landscape from Planet Labs CubeSat Images
de Lucia, F.C.[Frank C.]
Co Author Listing * Multimode illumination for speckle reduction and angle neutrality in millimeter wave active imaging: range and time-resolved mode averaging
* Range resolved mode mixing in a large volume for the mitigation of speckle and strategic target orientation requirements in active millimeter-wave imaging
de Lucia, M.[Marzia]
Co Author Listing * Decoding stimulus-related information from single-trial EEG responses based on voltage topographies
* Vision-Based Particle Tracking Velocimetry, A
Includes: de Lucia, M.[Marzia] de Lucia, M.
de Luis Garcia, R.[Rodrigo]
Co Author Listing * Automatic articulated registration of hand radiographs
* fully automatic algorithm for contour detection of bones in hand radiographs using active contours, A
* Tensor Processing for Texture and Colour Segmentation
Includes: de Luis Garcia, R.[Rodrigo] de Luis-Garcia, R.[Rodrigo] de Luis-Garcia, R. de Luis-García, R.[Rodrigo]
de Luis, R.[Rodrigo]
Co Author Listing * Multimodal Evaluation for Medical Image Segmentation
de Lumley, E.G.[Edith G.]
Co Author Listing * Novel data storage for H.264 motion compensation: System Architecture and Hardware Implementation
de Luna, M.A.[Marco A.]
Co Author Listing * Pattern Analysis in DNA Microarray Data through PCA-Based Gene Selection
de Lussy, F.
Co Author Listing * Attitude Assessment Using Pleiades-HR Capabilities
* Light Aberration Effect in HR Geometric Model
* Pleiades HR in Flight Geometrical Calibration: Location and Mapping of The Focal Plane
* Pleiades-HR Image Quality Commissioning
* Pleiades-HR Innovative Techniques For Geometric Image Quality Commissioning
* Process Line for Geometrical Image Correction of Disruptive Microvibrations
* Using Exotic Guidance for PLEIADES-HR Image Quality Calibration
7 for de Lussy, F.
De Luxan Hernandez, S.
Co Author Listing * Intra Subpartition Coding Mode for VVC, An
* kernel-based statistical analysis of the residual error in video coding, A
* Line-Based Intra Prediction for Next-Generation Video Coding
* Video Compression Using Generalized Binary Partitioning, Trellis Coded Quantization, Perceptually Optimized Encoding, and Advanced Prediction and Transform Coding
Includes: De Luxan Hernandez, S. De-Luxán-Hernández, S.
Index for "d"